It Hurts

My Werewolf-Vampire Girlfriend

Kim Taeyeon *

I went first to Sica and ask her if I can look for Tiffany ..... Luckily for me she permitted me to but I promised her I'll be back as soon as possible ... So there I was, looking for her ...

I dont know but somehow I can still track her ..... smell ..... Maybe one of the powers I have
Hell Yeah~ This is soooo amajing !!!!!

Ugh ~ I need to focus .... What the -

Why are there so many thorns here ..... OH I forgot its the forest .... I brushed my hair madly thinking of a way to find that wolf ..!!!!

Its now or never ... I went my way to the "Thorny" bushes ..... I stopped when I saw something ... it was the same cloth she wears ... So there's a possibility that she's here ......

And her clothes are torn ..... So I shout out and yelled hoping to get any signs of her ....

"YAH !!!! NEUGDAE !!! NEUGDAE .... WHERE ARE YOU ????" I shout out !!!

Then I hear something ..... A howl .... It's her .... Howling !!!

"Wait !!! I'm coming " .... Using my inner power  ... I tried to jump as high as I could ...

Shocked .... That jumping become flying ... My wings went out

Though I dont know how to control these wings I was able to find her thru the mountains ...

"Yah ... Yah Neugdae !!" I was smiling while looking at her .....

Then I tried to go down ... But my STUPID WINGS here ... brought me down right to her spot causing my body to fall to hers  ....

I saw her eyes it was ...




It was so freakin beautiful ;)

Ugh !!! What Am I talking about ... I quickly stood up and help her too ....

"A-Are you ok ??" She stared at me .... Omo she's leaning her head again ...

"Do you even care ???" She said ... She looks like drunk

"A-Are you drunk ??" I asked her again ... She leaned closer .... I cant smell alcohol tho

"You .... havent ...answer .... *hiccup* me ...yet " She said ... then she leaned backward ...

She's Really drunk ....

"Aish !! You're drunk ... Come one I'll give you a piggyback ride ..." I said then she bagan to swing forward and backward ... So I just lift her and put her on my back ....

"Aigoooo ... You're one heavy wolf ... " Then I tried to jump again.. which means I tried to fly again O.o

"Taeyeon *hiccup* "

"uhm ??" I said as I try to look at her from my back .,... 

"Do you ..... care for me ??" She asked me causing me to stop and crash on the ground ...

We fall .... at the mountains

"Urghh !!!" Then she looked at me again ...

"Yah ~ Are you ok ... ?? " Then I help her to stand ... "Ah !!"

Omo .. she has a lot of wounds and her dress ... its torn already .... Aish Its all my fault ...

Now she cant even walk ....

"I'll carry you .... " Then I put her on my back again ... Piggy-back ride again ...

"Tae *hiccup* ... Do you like .... " I began to sweat ... What's with the questions ??

".... Sica ??" I smiled ... then nodded my head shyly ...

" *hiccup* Really ?? " She said .... I can feel sadness on her voice tho...

I nodded again .... then she stopped asking me her silly questions ... Then after few minutes ...

We already reach my house ... I didnt saw Sica so I guess she's still at my bedroom ...

I went to my parents' bedroom

I put her on their  ' bed .... And let her rest there ...

"Sleep well ... ok !!!" I told her .... I was about to walk away but suddenly she hold me hand ...

"Please *hiccup* Dont !!! ..... Dont leave me .... " I turned at her ....

"Arraseo ... " I assured her ... Then I went to sit next to her ... I just look at her ....

But then she suddenly ... pulled me ....

Our faces were just inches ... Oh not even worse centimeters apart ... I can almost feel her breathing ....

My heart suddenly beat fast .... Which is really ..... weird ,,,,

 

"You havent *hiccup* answer *hiccup* me yet ....." She whispered ... I shiver when I feel her breathing to my ear ...

"Do *hiccup* you care *hiccup* for me ??" She contiued ... I dont even know the answer myself ... But I thought If I dont care for her ... How come I went to the forest even tho its scary ..... So I do .... I do care for her - I thought to myself ..

"Yes ?? ... Cause If I dont then I shouldnt went there and risk my life just to look for you-"

Before I could finish my statement ...she already ...... press her lips against mine ....

Then my heart started to beat faster .... I just stood there .... Frozen ... Till she broked the kiss..

When I look at her again ... she was already asleep ...

While me ... still there ... frozen and dumbfounded .... I cant believe she kiss me ... !!!

She KISS ME !!!!

But H-how about S-Sica ??? ... No ... I love Sica ... I do love her ...

Then I looked at Tiffany ...and said ...... "I-Im sorry .. Tiffany "

"I love her " with that I stood up and leave her on that room ...

******************************************************************************

Jessica Jung *

I cant believe it !!! Did she actually made this for me ... ???

I thought as I look at her room ... Everything was me ... Gosh~ I never thought that someone likes me this much ... And plus she's the werewolf-vampire princess !!! 

Then I smiled again ...

I was still looking at the pictures ... when someone opened the door ...

It was Taeyeon ... She's looking down ..

"Tae ??" I said .. then she lift her head up ...

"Woah " was all I can say when I saw her eyes ...



"What ???" She said ... I drag her infront of the mirror ... Her jaw dropped when she saw her relfection ....

"My eyes ,..... change its color ... ???" Then she looked at me ...

"Yeah~ Pretty amazing  " I said ... Then when she turn to me again .... I hug her ....

"Thnk you .... " was all I can say ....

"For what ??" I gigled to her innocence ... "For everything .... For these " I said as I broke the hug ... And point at her room ... She scrathched her head cutely ... And I hug her again ...

"I never knew someone likes me this much .... Thank you Tae "

******************************************************************************
Tiffany Hwang *

I closed the door silently ... Not wanting to distract them ....

"*sigh* .... It ... really hurts " I murmured to myself ...

I who was fake-drunk ... all along ....  is really heart broken this time ....

But why do I feel this way towards you KIM TAEYEON .... Why Do I get hurt when you tell me that you love her .... If I hate you why would I feel this way ....  ???

I dont have to let myself get hurt again ... I promise Tae ... I will'nt make it hard for you ... If you love her .. then ... I dont have the right to change that right ???

I'll try to forgot you .... Taeyeonie :(

******************************************************************************

I know this isnt much of Taeny ... But you'll know that this fanfic is Taeny right ???
So they might not be in good terms now ... They will soon be ...
But I hope you like this chapter !!!! Keep the comments guys :)

I LOVE YOU ALL

LIKE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :)