Forgiven

My Werewolf-Vampire Girlfriend

Taeyeon .... #_#

Ugh !!! She's been locking herself in her room .. FOR HOURS ....

Its not that I'm complaining but  .... I'm kinda sleepy right n-....ZZzzzzzz .. Ah -- What !!!!

Ugh ... Taeyeon~ah You need to wait for her .. !!!

Wake yourself .. Wake yourself !!!!



I sighed ... Ugh !!! I guess she wont mind if I would sleep here ...
Wait before  I sleep I'll make a plan first :) .. keke

*****************************************************************************

"Eiiii~" I said as I strech my arms and legs ... Its early in the morning already .... 4am ..

I wonder if she's still there .. Ugh !! What nonsense I know she'll sleep on on her room rather than to wait for me ....

But what will I do If I'll saw her ??? ..... Ignore her ??? Right ignore her .... !!!

You can do this Tiffany !!!! HWAITING !!!!! ...... I'll eat first






Then I walk my way to the door and quickly open it .... .... 









Omo .. She's still there ??

(Note : Taeyeon was like this XD )



I went near her since I think she's really asleep .... (XD) .....

I want to be angry to her ... B-But I just cant ...... Especially now that I think she's really cute when she's sleeping .. :)

I went near her ... And softly trace her face from her nose line through her lips ...

I gigled silently .... How can I forget that Im mad at her this easy ... ^_^ ...

"Do You know that you're so cute ?" I whispered silently ... Since I dont want her to know it ..

Then she began to shiver ... its still early ,and the morning breeze is kinda cold ...

"You're cold ..huh !!??" I asked her silenlty ... again .... as if  I was really talking to  her ...

"Wait .. I'll get some blanket for you " I said ....

I stood up but then I stopped when I felt someone's grip on my hand. ....

I saw Taeyeon holding my hand ..... and she's asleep ???

"T-Taeyeon ??" I said .... Then I went back to my kneeling position ...

"U-Ughhh ..... mmmm" Omo ... Does she have a fever or soemthing ... I will never forgive myself if something bad happen to her .... And its my fault .... !!

"What .... Do you need something !!!??" I asked her ...

Then before I know she already hug me .....

"You .... All I need is you " She said in a low voice .... But I'm happy that I was able to hear it from her ....

"Tippani .... " Her pronounciation of my name is Tippani ... Kyeopta ... "... Mianhe(Sorry)"

I nodded ... I hugged her tighter ....

~Omo ... Did she just hug .... me .... back ?- Taeyeon's POV~

"Its okay " I told her ... Since I dont want to ignore her ..

Then she broked the hug ....

"I know ...even though you said ... you have forgiven me .... I still want you to have this "

Then Taeyeon gave me a letter ...



"Hehe Gomawo ..." I cant help but to smile at her ...

END OF TIFF's POV

TAEYEON *

"HeHe Gomawo..." Then she eye-smiled to me ... OMO ... My heart ...

"D-Did you just made this ?" She asked me ...

"Huh ? Yeah~ I made this by my own" I told her ..

Then she was like :



OMO OMO OMO ~ .....

Ige Mwoya ( What is this??) ... My heart ... Aish ~

Then I hit myself ....

"W-What ??" She asked me ...

"O-Oh ... Nothing ... I was just thinking of way to ........." Make you happy ?? oh not~ ofcourse not ...

"Thinking of a way to ???" She asked again ..

"Thinking of a way to ... escape boredom ... Yeah~" I lied ... well actually it was the best thing to say ...

"Oh we can go fishing at the small pond beside the pool .... or if you want to I could teach you some self-defense ....." She said as she do some punches in the air ...

"like this ... Yah!!!" omo .. She hit the wall ... and it didnt hurt ...

"Does it hurt ??" I asked her .... I was ..you know ... Concerned ...

"Aniya (No) ... Try it " Thne I smile widely .. I guess it wont hurt ...

"YAH !!!!" I punched the wall with small force .. But

WOAH~ The wall cracked ...

"Uh .. Tae ... I guess we'll just go with the fishing " She smiled at me ... I think quite shocked ..

*****************************************************************************

After Few Minutes ... Taeyeon and Tiffany finished ..eating ...

We can say that after Tiffany has forgiven Taeyeon .. They become more close to each other ...
Though .. Tiffany doesnt let herself fall for Tae again ... but deep inside she knew she still love her ...

And for her being friends to Taeyeon is enough .......
Being by her side is ...... enough .........

*****************************************************************************
Taeyeon's POV

"Yah ... How is this ???" I said.... Well I've never went fishing before !!! Thats why I want to learn ....

"Want me to help you with that ?" Tiffany asked me ... I smiled at her ....

Then she went to my back ... What's she gonna do there ...???
Omo Omo .... she put her hand to my hand and help me with the fishing pole ... But its like a...

Hug .... I hide myself ... gosh ~ I can feel my face blushing ....

.....

"Did you get it ??" She asked me .. still at my back ... I stood there still frozen not even sure if I get a thing she told me earlier ....

"Yah~ Taeyeon ?" Then she went infront of me ... I looked at her ....

I was shocked when she.....became shocked ...

"What ???" I asked her innocently ...

"Taeyeon .... Y-Your ...E-Eyes .... " ... What about my eyes ?? .. Oh~ Its her first time seeing it ..

"Omo !!! And it s pink ...!!!!!" She smiled in happiness ... then she tried to touch my eyes

What the-

..... "Tiffany ..... Dont .... We might .... fall...." I said ... while avoiding her ..

"Just let me touch it ... please ..." ... Jinja ... Does she know that you cant touch your eyeballs ..

But she kept on insisting till ..... it happened again ....

We fall on the floor ..good thing not on the water .....

But when I fix my look on a straight direction ... I met her eyes again ..

DUGUN ~ DUGUN ~ DUGUN ~

Then when she saw me ,staring at her ... she gasped ...

"What ??" I asked her again ...

"Your ....eyes ...again " My eyes again ??

"I know it changes to pink ..yeah~" I smiled at her .... But she shook her head ...

"I-Its not pink .... its ...red "

"What ????" I quickly went iniside to see my eyes ...

Omo .. Its really ...red .....

"How can I do this ???" I asked myself while facing the mirror ...

"I can call Appa .. maybe he knows why " Tiffany suggested ...

"Ok ..then " I said ... then Tiffany get her phone and ... called for her father ...

Sooner .. My eyes went back to its original color ,....

And Tiffany was still talking with her dad on the phone ...

When I was waiting for them ... My phone suddenly rang ~

It was a call ... from Sunny

"Yeah~ Sunny ... Why did you call "

"Nothing .. its just that WE MISS U SO MUCH " ARGH she used her aegyo again ...

"Well I miss both of you too ..... "

"Can we go shopping because we badly need to see you ... "
               "Yeah~" I hear Sooyoung's voice ...

"Im afraid not ...... but ....."

"But what ??" "Yeah~But what ??"

"You can come here ... in my new house :) " I remember since Tiffany told me that it was ok to invite them ..

"Jinja ???? .... "

"Yeah~ ... I can send some of my ... Guards to pick the both of you" I proudly told them ..keke

"Guards ... Woah~"
         "Yah!!! Midget ... Did you win the lottery ??"

"Ani ... I'll just send them there ok ... ??"

"Ok ... Wait ... How about Jessica ??"

"Oh yeah~ You can invite her if you want to .." I told them

"I-Is that you ... Taeyeon ??"

"Ofcourse ... YES .. Arasseo .. I'll just text her ... No need to bother yourself ..Ok .. Tomorrow"

Then with that I ended the call ...

"What did your father tell you ??" I asked Tiffany .. Who was quite frowned when Iturned to her

"Ooh ... !! He said that he will be here .. With some werewolf that can help you next day after tomorrow .." I nodded ..

"H-How about .. Sica ??" She asked me as she looked down ..

"Sica ??? .. Oh . its not Sica .. its Sunny ... They told me they miss me .. So I tell them to come here " I told her then she nodded also ..

"Who are "Them" ?" She asked me again .. its kinda weird but ofcourse I wont mind at all...

"Sunny ,Sooyoung .... And ... Ofcourse Sica~Yah" I said as  I smiled widely to Tiffany ..

"Ok .... then ... Taeyeon I'll just go to my room " She said ...

"Arasseo .. By the way .. Thanks and Sorry again " She smiled weakly at me ...

I just nodded again then we both went to our seperate ways ...

TO BE CONTINUED ...

*****************************************************************************
He seems familiar to me - Jessica thought as she saw Wooyoung ...

 She kept on looking at him from afar ...

But if he's familiar to me ... How is he and Taeyeon related - Jessica wondered ...

*****************************************************************************

keke ... Update :) I hope you like it .. And I hope too that you'll like the spam for today .

Tiffany : THE BULLIES AND THE BULLIED

     

     

     

  LOL



 

   



 

POOR FANY~YAH LOL

*

because of a broken mic XD

 

 

kek ,,, dandyu

*

BYUNYUL ..... ft .. Fany's how I wish it was tae not yul

 

*

Sica's Slaves LOL



 

 

 

And lastly our beloved OTP TAENY !!!

 

 

 

#I'll die in their sweetness

Thats it guys .. I hope you like it ,...

Comment and Subscribe :D