One-week Stay

My Werewolf-Vampire Girlfriend

Sunny's POV

Sooyoung and I were already waiting for Taeyeon's "GUARDS" ..
But seriously ... Is she really telling us the truth or she's just kidding ..
Oh well .. We'll see about that later ...

While waiting ,Sooyoung and I  decided to read fanfics in asianfanfiction ..keke
Sooyoung has her own tablet so she reads fanfics there too ..



"Minho ,Why do you have to leave me ??" Yuri said as her eyes become teary ...

But Minho become silent "............."

"Tell me Minho !!!!! Tell Me !!!!" Yuri shouted at him .... Minho looked at her ....sadly

"I dont love you anymore Yuri ..... I love Sulli " Minho looked down ...




"WHY MINHO ... YOU LOVE YUL ... WHY DID YOU LIE ?????"  I shouted at infront of  my own tablet ... while crying ....

I continued to read it but then ..... I hear someone giggling ....
Ugh !! Its Sooyoung ....

I turn to her .. and lean my head closely so that I can see what she's giggling at ....

I read the title of the story ..... The doe-eyed girl and her beloved Food .....

WHAT THE-

I quickly grab Sooyoung's tablet and read her history ....

"Wont last a day without Pie ??"

"Hungry In Love ??"

"Just like a puzzle ,Food puzzles me ??"

"My Cake Princess??"


Really its all food ... "Sooyoung ... You're this desperate to food ??"

I asked her ... then she stared innocently at me .... And get her tablet back ...

"Yah~ .... Why would you care 'bout it ?? Mind your own buisness" She told me ...

Then I rolled my eyes at her .... wanting to continue reading my fanfic ..

But as we were starting to read again ... We hear something honking at our gate ...

"What was that ?" I immediately went outside to check .... And then I saw a ... LIMO ?



"YaH ... Shikskin ... Come here " then Sooyung obediently went outside ... 

Both of us had our jaw drop ..

 

Then a man in a black suit and shades on went towards us ....

"Are you Miss. Lee Soon Kyu ... And Miss. Choi Sooyoung "

I frowned a bit .. Since ofcourse Taeyeon told her guard my real name .. I kinda ... you know ... hate it ...

"So ,the midget's not kidding !!" Sooyoung told me .. still with her jaw open ....

"Yeah~ ... Close it or else you'll eat flies " I told Soo ... while I lift her jaw to close ...

Then the man in black ... help us with our bags ... and lead us to the limo ...

"Woah~ .. She's rich ??" Sooyoung asked me .... "Maybe " I said as I shrug my shoulders

"Uhmmm .... Ahjussi ..... Can you please go to this street " I told him as I hand a small map ... pointing to where Jessica's house is ...

***********************************************************************

Jessica Jung *

I already packed my things since Taeyeon texted me to come to her house ...

She told me also to wait for a limo ... She's rich now ?? hehe ...

Well I want to see her ... Not because she's my friend but because of my plan ...

"Wait ... I need to be safe " I thought then went to my cabinet where my antedotes are hidden ... I made these antedotes ... And never gave it to any vampires ... Especially to my dad ... he never believe in my creations .. He thought of it as a junk ..

I went towards my cabinet ...

"Let's see..... a sunblock .... and this .... yeah ~ and this" I said ....

I picked three ... The sunblock ... you know that I'm a vampire right ?? So its hard to stay at the sun .. but because of this I can ...

The Black antedote .. which helps me ... with the werewolves ....

Werewolves have a powerful sense of smell .. So they can smell us .. But with this they cant smell me ...

And lastly .. the pink antedote .... To make someone fall for you - I thought as I smirked

You know what will I do with this ??? ... hehe *evilsmile*
Well if you think Im that evil ... Wait till my plans happen ... Father will soon bow for me ...

When I hear some honking at my gate I immediately put all of my antedotes in my bag ..
And went outside ...

I saw the limo ... And then Sunny ..she tell me to go inside ..so I did ...

I will see you soon .. Kim Taeyeon ... I smirked again as I thought of her ..

***********************************************************************
Kim Taeyeon *

"Has it ever cross your mind , When we're hangin' spend sometime girl ... We're just friends is there more , is there more ~ (Crush-David Archulueta) " I sang ...

Actually I'm making a song .. I didnt finish it yet ... keke ... But i know I'll finish it soon

"Why Do I keep running from the truth ... All I ever-" I stopped when someone came in my room ...

"Oh ... Tippani ... What are you doing here ??" I told her as she went closer to me ..

"Why ... You dont want me to come here ???" She asked me .. Then sit next to me ...

"Aniya ... So what are you here for ??" I asked her .. while scretly hiding my notes ...

"Wait .. What's that ??" Omo ... She saw my notes ... But I dont want her to see it ..

"Let me take a look " She said the she tried to get my notebook ... But I didnt let her too

She insisted .... and tried to get it ... You know she really stubborn ....

"No ... Tippani !!! Dont" I told her ... then accidentally I have used my feet against her ..

She fall from the couch ... "Ouch "

I quickly went towards her .... "Gwenchana ?? (are you ok ?)" I asked her ...

"It .. hurts ... Tae " She told me .... I let go of my notes first since I knew Tippani was hurt ... But as I was getting closer to her ... she suddenly get my notes and stand up ..

"You're not hurt ??" I asked her .. She stick her tongue out ....

Omo... She's reading my notes now ... "DONT !!!!!!"  I tried to get it from her but ....

She was taller than me !!! Aish !!! Short legs .... Curse you !!!

"Why do I keep runnig from the truth ?? All I ever ...... " She stopped then looked at me

"Mwo ?" I asked her innocently ...

"Are you composing a song ?" She asked me ... Still holding my notes ... I nodded at her

"Who were you thinking of when you made this ?" She asked me ....

Make me wonder ... who Am I thinking about when I wrote that !!! ....

"A-h ... I know who it is !!!" She told me then smiled sheepishly ...

"Who ?" .... Then before I knew it she already lean her face towards me ...

"Me " She whispered ... I can feel my face burning again ...

"What ... Your speechless ... Its confirmed ... it is me !!" She told me as she gave my notes back ...

"ANIYA !!!!!" I told her ... She smirked at me ... Aish!! TIPPANI !!!!

"then why are you so defensive ... it was just a guess" She told me ....

I remained silent till .... an ahjumman went in ...

"Im sorry for going in ... But Princess Tiffany ,you're needed at the kitchen " She said then ... Tiffany followed her ... but before she went out she turned to me and ....



Then after that she went with that ahjumma ....

Tppani ... I think .... I .... like you -I thought .... As I hold my chest ...

My heart tells me so ...
***********************************************************************
3rd Person's POV

Sooyoung ,Sunny ,and Jessica went inside the the hotel which was Taeyeon's new home.
Some maids .... told them to wait for Tae and they'll call them ....

Evryone knows what they're going to do ...Pretend that Taeyeon isnt a a princess and a werewolf-vampire .... Because Taeyeon told them to ....

She doesnt want Sunny and Sooyoung to know ... Because she doesnt want them to be harmed incase some vampires might know about them ....

Sica who already knew about everything ... noticed the act too ...

They all sat at the hotel's living room to wait for Tae ... And not long after the latter came to them ....

Taeyeon welcomed them with open arms ....

"We miss you so much Taeng " Sunny and Sooyoung said in unison ...

Taeyeon told them to sit first .... "Ofcourse I miss you too ... Especially you Sica"She smiled at Sica ...

"me too... Taeng " Sica replied to her .....

"So ... Let's see your rooms here ... " Taeyeon suggested ... then they all went to the hotel's hallway ...

"This is your room Sooyoung ... keke I picked it for you " Taeyeon said ...

Then they all went inside Sooyoung's room ...



"Omo .... It looks like the kitchen ... Which is my favorite place on earth !!!! ... Woah~ Thanks Tae" Sooyoung said ..then she hugged Taeyeon ...

"Soo put your bag here and lets proceed to Sica and Sunny's room " Taeyeon told them

They waited for Sooyoung to put her bag and things in her room..all of them brought lots of things since Tae told them to have a one-week stay in her home

.... Then after that they went to Sunny's room ...



"Omo ... My favorite color !!! How did you know that Tae ??" Sunny asked Taeyeon ...

"Well it was easy ... everytime you asked for a gift you always tell me that it should be green remember ??" Taeyeon told her ...

"Yeah~ I remember also when Taeng put it in another way by "GREEN" hahahaha" Sooyoung added ... then they all laughed ...

 Sunny also put her things then they proceeded to Sica's room ...


"Here is your room .. Sica" Taeyeon smiled at her as she point to the room which was next to hers ....



"Aigoo !!! ... Why does her room need to be next to yours ??" Sooyoung asked ...

Taeyeon just smiled at them ....

"I dont like it ...." Jessica said ... which made evryone to look at her ...

"W-Why ...?" Taeyeon asked her .... Jessica turned to her then smile ...

"I love it Taeng ..... " Sunny and Soo sighed in relief ...

"keke ... I'm glad you love it " Taeyeon told her .... Jessica hugged her tighter ...

"I'll love everything ... if its from you " Jessica continued ... then they broked the hug ..

"EHMEGED .... So chessy !!!" Sooyoung told them ... causing all of them to laugh ...

But what they dont know ... Tiffany was looking at them ... being sad .... and feeling alone ....

***********************************************************************

Update !!! UPDATE !!! .. keke ... I love you comments guys .. relly love it ... keep it up .

And how's the Minyul there .. keke ... I'm sorry for some Minsul fans there ...

I hope you like it guys ... Comment and Subscribe ...