The Last Chapter : Love like History Repeats itself

My Werewolf-Vampire Girlfriend

"Y-Yunho " She said in a low voice .

"Ofcourse .... Werewolf ..... vampire .... Princess" He said as he smirked.

Taeyeon felt something strange about him ....Taecyeon and Tiffany were looking at him too ..

"Did you even think how I came here .. When you and my 'DAUGHTER' chained me ?" He asked her as he walked around ..

"No ... " Taeyeon said gazing at him .

He laughed sarcastically ....

Then suddenly the lights went off ... The whole palace was dark ...

Taeyeon cant see anything ..... Then suddenly dolphin-like screams were heard in the castle

"WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS ???" Taeyeon shouted .. Tiffany tightened her grip on Tae's hand while Taec was still dumbfounded about the situation ....

He kept on walking around them ... but only footsteps were heard not seen ....

"What's the meaning of this ?!?!? .... Okay ... so that you'll understand .... Mind to tell you a little story ... ????" He said ...

"Once there was a happy .. VAMPIRE family ..... We live in peace ... With the king ,his daughter ,and his son .... everything was perfect .... But one Day , the king wants the daughter to took over to the throne !!!!!" Yunho become angry .... as he was telling her his story ...

"But shouldnt it be the PRINCE .... Who'll take over .... But he didnt let the prince instead he let the 'Bratty' princess .. took it .... And that PRINCESS ... is no other than your mother .... She didnt want to be the queen ,instead she disobeyed him ... and marry your stupid WEREWOLF father !!!"

"He's not STUPID ..!!!" Taeyeon yelled ... but Yunho laughed again at her ..

"And my father died ... because of that Werewolf ..... Should I thank him for making my father die ,so I could took over the throne ???? Ofcourse not !!!! ... But atleast I got something from him ... " He smiled as he continued ...

"But after .... MANY MANY YEARS .... of living with my own family ..... ANOTHER WEREWOLF .. come ad destroy it ~ .... One of the werewolves here ... married my wife and had their own child ..... SO tell me !!!!!! .... HOW CAN THEY RUIN MY LIFE LIKE THIS ????" He yelled to her ....

Tiffany become so frightened ... because still noone can see him ...

"Please ..dont blame it to them !!!! to me .. or to our family !!!" Taeyeon explained .

"OUR ... Family ?!?! ... I wasnt a part of the family ,, ever since I live ..." His eyes become teary ....

"We are one !!! You're my uncle !!! ... You'll always be a part of our family .... " She continued ...

"STOP TELLING NONSENSE PRINCESS !!!!!" He shouted again ..which echoed in the castle ...

Then all of them started to hear dolphin screams .... He showed a lighted area

"You see her ?!?" He asked .... Taeyeon looked at the lighted corner which showed Jessica,chained and kneeling on the floor .... Her eyes were soaked with tears ....

Taeyeon felt sad .... She tried to run towards her without letting go of Tiffany's hands ... But as she dragged her towards Jessica ...

Taecyeon's yelled echoed in the castle .

"TAECYEON ?!?!" Taeyeon asked as she tried to look around ... And when she turned her attention back to where Jessica used to be ... She wasnt there anymore ....

"None of them become a family to me !!!!" Yunho shouted ...

"NO !!!" Taeng said ...

Then Jessica's scream were heard again ... Not long after ,Taecyeon's was heard too ...

Because of what she heard ... Tiffany had no longer take it ... Because of being too scared ,her tears flowed non-stop ..... Even without seeing it ,Taeyeon knew what was happening with Tiffany ...

"Shhhh~ "She said .. as she tried to calm Tiffany ...

"Im ... Scared" She said in a low voice ... Then Yunho laughed again ...

"Please Stop this !!!!" Taeyeon begged ... Her eyes were also starting to get teary ....

"I'll do anything !!!! ..... PLEASE JUST STOP THIS !!!!" She continued .

"You'll do anything ?!?" He asked out of nowhere.

Taeyeon sighed ... Then turned to Tiffany ....

Taeng can see that Tiffany doesnt want her to ... Because she knew it was too dangerous for her ....

"Im ... waiting " Yunho said mockingly ..

"Okay ... Okay ... What do you want me to  do?" She asked ....

Then the lights suddenly ... Taeyeon and Tiffany were able to see Taecyeon and Jessica chained on different corners of the room .

Then suddenly ,Yunho appeared ....

"Okay ..... Well ..... I just want to ....." He said then he went nearer to Taeyeon .

He caressed Taeyeon's hair .... as he look at her ....

".... You know ... Kill the child of my wife and that 'Unknown' werewolf" He said ...

~What will I do ????? I dont want to kill anyone !!!!"-Taeyeon thought ...

Yunho laughed slightly ...

"No worries ... You wont kill anyone " He said ... Since he can read minds ...

"So ..."

"You will kill ..... but its not just an 'ANYONE' " He said as he cutted her off ...

Taeyeon gulped .... so did Tiffany .... They didnt knew who was Yunho referring to ..... so they looked at him puzzled ...

" ..... *gulp* Who is it then ?" Taeyeon hesistatantly asked ..

On the other side , Jessica took the advantage to try removing the chains ... And so did Taecyeon.

"Its ...... her" Yunho smirked as he pointed to the brunette beside her .

"You want me to kill ... Tiffany ?" She asked .

Jessica and Taecyeon stopped for a while and looked at the scene infront of them.If only their masks didnt cover their mouth then they should have tell Taeyeon not to do it.

"I wont do this" Taeyeon said as she looked at her lover.

"You will .... I thought you want this to end ... "Yunho mocked her again .

"Yes,I do .. But I wont kill her !!!!" Taeyeon become angry and shouted infront of Yunho.

"Okay ... You wont kill her right ??? So .... how about them ???"

With the use of his strength and incredible speed, Yunho put Tae's parents infront of her.Just like Taec & Sica they were also chained and masked.

"Tae ?" Her mother asked.

"Mom ..Dad " She said as she tried to run towards her parents .She felt pity and sad for her parents that she cant stop her tears from flowing .She run but she forgot Tiffany .

"Hahahahhahahahahaha" Yunho's evil laugh was followed by a smirk.

"See ... You're sooo stupid" He said as he hold Tiffany by her neck.

"Tippani~"

"Do you know why I want to kill her ? ......"

"........................"

"Becuase ..... SHE's ... MY ... WIFE'S OTHER CHILD" Then his fangs popped out ... Jessica couldnt believe that she tried to kill and ruin Tiffany's life who turned out to be her half sister .

Yunho tried to put his fangs and taste the blood of the werewolf But before he could bite her .. Taeyeon suddenly punch him with the use of her vampire powers.

She took and grab Tiffany away from him ... But then an army of vampires surround them ...preventing Taeyeon and Tiffany from escaping.

"See... You cant escape from me ... From us"He said.

"This werewolves have been a problem to us for years !!!!" He shouted then all the vampires followed him . Looking bad ,at Taeyeon and her friends and family including Tiffany.

"This is our day ~ The day we were waiting for .... KILL HER!!!!" Then the vampires walked towards both of them ... They were looking at Tiffany like theire going to eat not only her body but including her soul.Tiffany who was sooo afraid didnt even bother to use her werewolf powers because she knew it was useless ... But Taeyeon knew it wasnt for her.

Her eyes turned to green ... And she souted infront of them.To caught their attention.

"Cant you see ???? He was just using all of you..." She stopped as she looked at the vampires.

"He used all of you for his plans ... He wants to revenge at us ... even at the werewolves..But they didnt do anything.. They were just defending themselves from all of you ... And Yunho told you to kill them becuase he wants to rule everyone ... Well we dont need him if he doesnt want us to be one ... We are one ... We are a family ... We're suppose to love and care for each other not like this ... Look at them" She continued.

Then the vampires look at the werewolves lying lifelessly on the floor.In fact , what she said hit them really hard becuase indeed Yunho had been treating then cruely and they were just to blind and too scared to fight back.

"Liar !!!!!" Yunho shouted.

"Kill Her too !!!! KILL ALL OF THEM !!!!"He added .

But the vampires didnt move ...

"Maybe ... She's right" Heechul said while looking down .. Then he tried to look at Taeyeon..Who showed a very warm smile him.

"WHAT ?!?!?"

Then all of the vampires went to each of the werewolves and helped them.While the others helped to untie Jessica and the others including Tae's parents.Taeyeon immidiately hugged her parents ... Then Taec and Jessica and lastly kissed Tiffany's forehead.

"LET ME GO!!!!" Yunho shouted at the other vampires who held him  by his arms.

"Please ... Uncle stop this~ I told you we are one ... And I'll be willing to reset everything that happened between our past ... And start a new one .... as a family " She said sincerely while offering her hands to Yunho.

Yunho sighed ...

"Okay then" He smiled as he shook her hands ...

Then all of them cheered happily ... Including Jessica who looked at them from afar ...

"Im sooo happy for you Tae-Tae" Tiffany smiled while hugging Taeyeon.

Jessica suddenly frowned ... not becuase Taeyeon hugged Tiffany back but becuase ... she cant believe what she saw ... Her father ,Yunho was holding a knife ...

"TAEYEON !!!! TIFFANY" She shouted which caught Tae's attention immidiately ...

She saw how fast Yunho was running towards them .... Then she remembered her nightmare ..
"Taeyeon ....."Tiffany said as blood started to flow from ...

"NOOO!!!" Taeyeon shouted them she turned around ...still hugging Tiffany ...

Yunho attacked and tried to kill Tiffany but becuase Taeyeon turned around ... the knife went to hit her.... Tiffany closed her eyes .... but soon as she opened it she looked at Taeyeon and smiled .... but frowned when she saw how pale Taeyeon was ...

"Tae-Tae ??-" She asked ..

"Shhhhh~" Taeyeon said and cupped her face.

"I'm glad .... to see ...your face ....even if it might be the last time" Taeyeon tried to talked but Tiffany didnt get anything about what Taeyeon said ...

"I will ..... find ....my way ...back to your arms again ....." She continued.



"I ...... Love ..... You ...... Tippani~" 

Tiffany looked at her ... puzzled ... but then Taeyeon's body fall ... Tiffany tried to catch her ... Her jaw dropped when she saw Taeyeon's blood on her palm ....

The vampires and the werewolves immidiately hold Yunho tightly .... while Yunho luahged like a crzy bastard at them ...

"TAEYEON!!!!"




*



Tiffany kneeled then put the flowers in front of a gravestone ....
Letting her tears flow with the rain .... Everyone left already expect for Tiffany ...
She sobbed and cried ......

"I ...... Love you too Taeyeon"


AFTER MANY MANY YEARS -

"Yah!!!! Tiffany" Jessica call her sister as she escape the crowd ....

"What are you doing there ???" She asked looking at her sister ....

Jessica and they're friends have been dancing on the dance floor for hours already but  Tiffany ,the only one without a date, was just left on the table doing her hobby ...

"What the hell .... Even here ... You still do that crazy sketching and paiting of yours ??" Jessica asked her 'weird' sister.

"Yup .. Becuase I dreamed of her again this morning tho it wasnt as good as before" She explained ...

"Sica~yah " Yuri called her girlfriend ...

"Okay .. so sis .. I'll just go to Yul there okay ..." Jessica said then Tiffany nodded.

The Tiffany was left there again ....

"Fany~yah You wont dance with us ?" Sunny asked while dancing with Sungmin ...

"Yeah~ Or We can eat somethin' if you want" Sooyoung stopped dancing with Siwon ...

"ITS OKAY!!" Tiffany shouted at them from afar ... Sunny and Sooyoung turned their attention to their boyfriends after the waved to Tiffany ...

She looked at her sketching again ..



"Its weird that in my dreams .... you were a werewolf-vampire .... And *giggle* you were my girlfriend kekekek" Tiffany talked to her sketching and put it in her bag ...

She walked her way to escape the crowd and get out from the bar ....

Tiffany didnt know where to go so she decided to just visit her most favorite place in the world ... THE HAN RIVER .....

She stopped for a while as she gaped in awe becuase of the fireworks display ....

"Mmmmmm the nightwind is soooooo refreshing" Tiffany said ..

"WOoOoOooo"

 

Fireworks were seen on the Han river.


"I wish you were here to see this with me" She said as she looked at her sketching .

"Its so-"

"Beautiful" She turned her head to her left when someone cutted her off.

Tiffany saw a blonde girl beside her ... Her jaw dropped not only because this girl was sooo freaking beautful but because ... She looks exactly like the girl in her dreams.

"I said so !!! You're real !!!!!" Tiffany yelled happily infront of the blonde.

She gigled ...

"Kekekek ... Well I am real .." Taeyeon said as she smiled at her ....

Tiffany gigled .. "Do you know me ??? or perhaps met me before ?? or ...dreamt ?"

The blonde shook her head ...

Tiffany frowned ...

"But ..... I think your face looks familiar" The blonde added ...

"Really ?" Tiffany asked in excitement ..

"Yeah~ By the way ... Im Taeyeon ... Kim Taeyeon"

"Tiffany"

Then they both shooked hands .... Tiffany didnt know why but she felt like she just want to hug Taeyeon even though it was her first time meeting her .... in real life

She grinned happily when Taeyeon hugged her back ....

Even though the blonde herself also ...didnt know why she did that...

They both broke the hug ...

"I will find my way back to your arms again"

She remembered the line in her dreams .

"Kekekeke .... She really is my werwolf-vampire girlfriend"Tiffany thought as she smile to Taeyeon.


          THE END ~

***************************************************************************

Kekekek ... The Han river was also the place they first met .. years ago .... Did you notice that ... ??? But aside from that I hope you still like it ... Sorry if It took me too long ... And maybe if the ending wasnt great like what you maybe expected but Im glad I finished it already ....

Thank you for supporting and reading 
you