She's the What ?!?!?

My Werewolf-Vampire Girlfriend

Tiffany Hwang


"Hey !!!! Tiffany ......"Unnie Dara said ... Well Unnie is one of my friends ...my werewolve friend ....

"Hey Unnie !! " I greeted her back .... she comecloser to me and hold my arm .... "Are you busy ??" 

"Not really ... Why ??" I asked her ....

"Well I was planning to visit the human's world .....and my other friends there ...." I look at her ... kinda shock

"You have a friend there ??" I ask her ... Well its really hard to have and to maintain a friendship to humans since we're living in different worlds ....

"Yup ... Why you don't have one ?? Even someone whom you know there ??" She asked me again ... Made me remember the girl that I always dreamed of .... I saw her yesterday at that river but she did'nt tell me her name ...she have fallen asleep at my back ...

"I do ... But she forgot to tell me her name ...." I frowned  .... I look at Unnie Dara ,wanting her to help me

"Ok then ,But do you know where she lives ??"  I nodded at her ....

"Then its settled ... We'll look for her " I smiled knowing that Unnie Dara will help me look for her ... I hope she'll tell me her name this time ....

And so we open a magical portal and went to the Human's world ....















"So what street does she live at ??" Unnie asked me .... What's street??  I dont even know that thing !!! Dara really knows a lot  ......

"I dun know ... But one thing I remember was .... at this point we'll turn to the left then go straight forward and after that we'll turn right and left again ,straight again then we'll pass the school after that we'll have to turn to the right and we'll saw a bridge ,turn left again then   plus few steps again then we're there " I told her ... When I finished I saw her jaw was open .... Hahahhahaha I guess I told her a lot that she can't remember it ..

"Your memory is good " Unnie told me as she show me her two thumbs up ... keke

So we went there ......







While walking our way to that girls' house Unnie and I were talking and chatting with each other ...

"So do you have a boyfriend ,Tiff ? "  I smiled akwardly at her .... I'll always get akward everytime someone wants to talk about my personal life and relationship .... Ugh !! Sometimes it annoys me...

"I dont have one Unnie ... how 'bout you ??" I asked her the same question ... Unnie smiled and stare at the skies ....

"I have one ... he's already my fiancee ..... !!!" I smiled ... atleast there's someone who made my Unnie happy

"Well who is he ??? And is he a werewolf too ???"

"Yes he's a werewolf too though his name is G-Dragon .... " I laughed slightly .... A wolf but his name is Dragon .... Why did'nt he made it G-Wolf XD ... But I dont want to fool around Unnie since she's not that understanding sometimes ....

"But is there someone who attracts you ??" Here we go again ... !!! Ugh !!! I think of a way to change the topic .... I look around ....

"Oh ... We're near Unnie !!!" I told her ... *sigh* What a relief !!! ...

Then walk to their house ..... I knocked at their door .....

After few seconds I saw someone open it !! .....

O.o Its not just a someone ... its Kyuhyun ..... He's one of father's trusted assistant ... but he's a werewolf ..What is he doing here ????

"O-Oh ... Princess ??" I crossed my arms and glared in front of him ... I quickly push him and saw if something bad happened to that girl ...

But I did'nt saw her .... Instead I saw her Mom with wounds and the other werewolves ....

"What have you done to them !!!!" I exclaimed at them ..... Father told us not to harm humans ....

"Its not what you think your highness .... They were attacked by the vampires a while ago but since the King told us watch over ... We saw everything and we defended them ...." Kyu explained  to me ....

"But.... Are they ok ???" I said as we went closer to them .... I think its the girl's family ... 

Im sure she will never like this ..... !!!

Unnie Dara took a quick look at their pulse .... "no worries they're still alive ... "  What a relief ... These vampires would be so dead if I saw them .... !!!!

"We already told the king about this ... And he told me to bring them to our castle ..... especially the werewolf-vampire princess ...." 

"The What ?????" I was shocked since that girl lived here .... Its impossible that she's the-

"The werewolf-vampire princess Your highness ... These people was told to took care of her and its the king's orders " Kyuhyun continued .....

So does this mean that the girl I was dreaming about since I was ten was the werewolf-vampire princess .???? How come father did'nt tell me about it ???? And why ????

"But she's not here .... He'll have to look for her " He added ..... I stoped him ...

"No ... I'll look for her .... Just bring these people to the castle and I'll handle that princess" Kyu bowed to me again ....

I turn to them ....... then exit the house .....

I'll find her in no time ..... Werewolf-Vampire Princess ...


***********************************************************************************************

I'm sorry if the update was'nt good enough but I still hope you'll like it And apologies for the main picture ..I edit it :)... ANd i  hope you'll like it ... Thanks for the support and comment

I guess the update was short tho ...... keke :)

LIKE .... SUBSCRIBE ....COMMENT AND COMMENT :D