Are you freakin' kidding me ???

My Werewolf-Vampire Girlfriend

Jessica's POV

I looked around , looking for  some ways  to escape boredom ... Ugh !!! I really hate my life ..

I really hate the fact that I'm a princess and I really hate the fact that I'm a VAMPIRE ....
Just look at those people there .... They're having fun , in fact sometimes too much fun ....
They are free to do whatever they want to .... Kinda reminds me of Taeyeon ....
I know she's kinda crazy but I cant lie that sometimes .... I'm jealous of what she has .... freedom and friends

Just look at their friends .... Sooyoung and Sunny ,they seem cheerful everytime .. No wonder Taeyeon is that happy ........................................................

"Wait .... That's it !!!" I said as I snap my fingers in front of me .... "I have to find Taeyeon and she can teach me to be happy right ???" 

But first I need to be her friend .... So I'll have to look for her ......

I look around wanting to see some signs of Taeyeon ....... But after few minutes ... I did'nt get any signs of her ....


Then I saw Sooyoung and Sunny ..... They look like they're looking for someone too ....
So I aproached them ....

"Hey , Any problem ??" I said as I smile to them ....

"Well ..... you see ..... we're looking for Taeyeon but we're really in a hurry right now since we don't wanna miss science class .... " Sunny said ... She look like in a rush .....

"Well If you want to , I can look for Taeyeon since I really want to see her right now  !!" I suggested ... Well I can help them if they want to ... Huh !! With my vampire skills , I can find her in no time ....

They both look at each other and nodded .... " Ok then , thanks Sica ... here .... give this to her "Sooyoung said ...

Then she hand me a cellphone ... I guess its Tae's  ..... "Ok " I smiled again then they run so fast to the science building while I was left there , thinking of a way to find Taeyeon ....

I look everywhere at the campus but still there's no sign of her ... So I decided to walk outside ....

I looked for her for almost 1 hour and still I havent find her .. So I took a quick break and sat at a bench near our school .....

I look at the cellphone at my hand .... "I think she wont mind if I'll take a quick peek at this " I said as i try to open her cellphone .... I open it .....

"Keke .... " I laughed slightly as I saw her phone



Hehe .... This silly little girl ... Does she really like me that much ... I mean she told that me when she's drunk and I thought she said that because she's only kidding me and now ...... I dont think she's still kidding

I sat there ... still staring at her phone and smiling ....

But then I was suddenly interrupted when someone call me .... "Jessica !!!!" I quickly hid the phone at my back when I saw her ...

It was Taeyeon ...She smile as she went towards to me .... I think she always does smile everytime she's with everyone else ....

"Why are you here ??" She asked me ... I hesitated to tell her my real reason why I'm here so I just tell her:
"U-Uhm ... Sooyoung and Sunny want to give you this ..." I said as I give her her cellphone  .....

She was sooo happy when she saw it ... Guess She was looking for it .....

"Uhm ....... " I scratch my neck  " Do you want to .... eat noodles???" at first she was shocked when I asked her but then she smiled dorkily again then nodded ......

We decided to eat at a restaurant ....

***********************************************************************************************

Tiffany was looking for Taeyeon at the streets ..... But then she stopped when she saw her .....




She somehow feel .... Sad but she denies it ....cause she thought she felt like that because Taeyeon's having fun while her parents were in a critical situation ....

Since she promise to bring her back ,she went inside the restautant .... And sit at a table near them ....

Glaring at them from afar ......

Then a waiter went to her and ask her ...... "What do you want Miss ??"

But Tiffany ignored her and continue to stare at Taeyeon .... The waiter become dissapointed because of being ignored so she decided to leave her ....

Tiffany never take her eyes off of her .... But then Taeyeon suddenly noticed her ....

~Why is she staring at me like that ??- Taeyeon thought to herself since she does'nt remember a thing about her .....

She glared at her but when Jessica poked her cheek she turn to her ... And blush secretly ....

"Sica .... Can I go to the bathroom ...???" She suddenly ask her ....

"Ofcourse ... " Then she stood up and went to the bathroom ..... Tiffany saw Taeyeon went to the bathroom the she turn her glance to Jessica ..... She somehow feel that Sica's face was familiar to her but since Taeyeon is her priority ... She went to follow Taeyeon to the bathroom ....

While waiting for Taeyeon ,Tiffany pretended to fix her make-up at the mirror ....

After few minutes ... Taeyeon went out from the restroom .... She saw Tiffany again gazing at her ....

~She has been looking at me like that !!! She's weird .... Is she retarded ???- Taeyeon thought ...

She was about to leave her ... but Tiffany hold her wrist and stop her ....

"YAH !!! You're so weird ,you know that ????" Taeyeon yelled at her because of annoyance ....

"Wait !!. I just want to know if ...... you still remember me ??" Tiffany asked ... She knew that telling her her family's situation is a lot more important than asking if she still remembers her ... But Tiffany just cant help it .... She really want to know Taeyeon's name and if she also remembers her ....

Taeyeon looked at her confuse ... "Not that I remember but I dont really know you "

Tiffany has this WHAT ?? expression on her face ... Because she knew she was'nt dreaming when she send her to their house..... But she also remember that this girl was drunk that time ....

"You dont really remember me ?!?!" Tiffany asked ... Taeyeon shook her head ....

"I told you I dont " then she let go of Tiffany's grip and went her way to their table ....

She sat there and took a quick glance at Tiffany who was gazing at her again ....

"Tae is there a problem ??" Jessica sked her ... She smiled

"Nah !! " Taeyeon tell her .... Jessica smiled and continue to eat her noodles ...  .....

Tiffany felt sad for the fact that Taeyeon doesnt remember her


..... She decided to just tell her what she was supposed to tell .....

She went towards Taengsic ..still gazing at Taeyeon ...... And the two of them was like :



"AISH !!! JINJA !!!" Taeyeon yelled . Then everyone look at them .....

Tiffany didnt care to what others will say so she went to hold Taeyeon by the latters arm and tried to drag her ....

Taeyeon tried to let go and becuase of her inner strength she was able to remove Tiffany's hands from her arm ... tho she did'nt notice she was strong enough to do that to a werewolf ...

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ?????" HellTaeyeon started to show-up ...

"You dont understand ,you need to come with me !!!" Tiffany tried to calm her ....

"Tell me ,why would I ???" Taeyeon asked her mockingly ....

"Its because your parents are in a critical situation !!!" Tiffany told her yet Taeyeon still didnt believe to what she says cause she found her weird .....

"Huh !!! ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME ????" Taeyeon asked her again .... This time Tiffany become so serious ....

"No " she said in a serious tone ... This time Taeyeon felt that Tiffany was telling her the truth ...

To be continued


***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I'm so sorry for the late update guys ...Cause I have been busy these days since yesterday was our alumni ....

AS always I hope you like it and keep an supporting guys !!!! Thank you

LIKE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE !!!!