Did A Werewolf Just Kidnap Me ???

My Werewolf-Vampire Girlfriend

"UGh !!!" I quickly stood up from the couch since I let Sica sleep on my bed and that neugdae on my parents' bed ... I need to be early since its Monday again !!! ... Argh !! How I hate school !!


"Breakfast is ready !!!" I hear Sica from the kitchen ... Good !!! A breakfast from an angel ...

  "Did you cook this ?" I told her ...

Then she gigled ... Aish !! So cute ^_^  ....

"Yes I did .. Now you should eat it since you're getting late already !!" She told me ... What is she my Mom .??.. speaking of I already miss Umma ... I hope she's fine there at the werewolves' castle ... *worried* ... Speaking of werewolf .. Where is she ??

"Sica ~ Have you seen Tiffany ??" I asked her by her name .. Normally I would call Tiffany Neugdae ... keke .. But I know that Sica doesnt know that she's a werewolf ...

"Uhm ... She said she would be temporarily leaving .. " Why does she have to leave ??

Omo was that because of the ... Kiss ??? Ugh !!! ... I thought as I eat slowly ...

"Dont worry she said she'll be back this afternoon .. I guess " Sica added ...

I sighed ... I dont want her to leave just because of that ... But she cant remember it right ??
Yeah~ She's drunk that night ... What a relief !!!

Then Sica went to the door ... Was about to leave ...

"Wait !! Where are you going ??? Arent you going to school also ???" I asked her while walking towards her ...

"O-Oh ~ .. I would be there too .. Just late cause I need to go somewhere first ... And I gotta go now ... " Then she turned to me and open the door ...

I turn too ... Walking my way back to the kitchen ... When I felt soemone hugged me ... I knew it was Sica ...

"Thanks again Tae .. For everything :) " She said ... while still back-hugging me .. then she broke the hug and when I turn she smiled at me ... I smile at her too ...

Then I put my hand on my chest ... while watching her run away ...

Weird ... My heart's beat is still the same !!! I guess because I'm a werewolf-vampire it means my heart beats differently ... !!! Its just a guess ...

Then I finish my breakfast ,wash the dishes and went to take a shower ...
******************************************************************************

Jessica Jung *

 I excused myself from Taeyeon then went to our castle ...

My mind is still battling whether to tell them or not .... I dont know what to choose !!

My father or Taeyeon ...

I was still thinking deeply when suddenly I saw my father and his ninjas talking in their room ....

I peak and tried to listen ... We're vampires so its easy to listen even from afar ...

"Have you found her yet in the werewolves' castle ??" My father asked them ...

"Not yet , Sir ... I think they're hiding her somewhere in that castle " Heechul told him ...

What the ~ They dont know where she really is ??? They thought she's still at the castle !!
What if I'll tell them ... I'm sure father would just eat his words when he knew that I know her already ...

I was about to walk to them when suddenly ....

"How about Jessica ,your highness ?? She might know the princess' location !!" Heechul added..

When he told him that ... My father began to look down and clench his fist .. I guess he's still mad at me ...

"Jessica ??? That useless thing ... CANT GIVE US ANYTHING !!! But PAIN !!!" He yelled at him ... That's it ... He still thinks to me that way !! .... Well I'll show him someday ...

I'll foil his plans !!! ... I'll show him who's useless !!!!

I clenched my teeth while looking at him from afar ... Then immediately leave ...

******************************************************************************
Kim Taeyeon *



"Taeng !!! How's your weekend ?? ... " Sunny asked me ... While we were walking at the hallway ...

"Not quite fine ... Theres a lot that happen to me in this weekend ..*sigh* " I told her .. Then Sunny began to look at me concerned ...

"How about me ?? Isnt anyone gonna ask me if Im fine ??" Sooyoung told us .. then Sunny and I both look at Soo ..

"Ok .. How are you Soo ?" I reluctantly said ...

Then she bagan to caressed her stomach ..

"The main reason why I dint ask her " Sunny whispered to me ...

"Hungry ... We should go to the canteen ASAP ... My friend here needs food " Aish!!!! When will she stop thinking about food and eating !!! ... I blow my fringe in frustration ...

We went to the canteen and eat there ..... I dint tell anything about what happened to me ... Especially when I experienced my first kiss !!!! .. Urgh !! I remeber it again ...

But stil Sunny and Sooyoung understand me ... They were really my bestfriends ...

We were chatting about our studies ... exams ,quizzes ... Since we're really interested in those .. Main reason why some students calls us nerds ... Well I still dont care .. Since me and Jessica are friends now !! ...

"So ... You had an A+ grade in Science ,in English ,and in History ?? Woah ~" Sooyoung told Sunny while clapping her hands slowly ...

"Its no big deal though ... because Ms. Smarty Pants here .." Sunny told her while hitting me with her elbow ...

"Get A+ grade in all subjects " Aish !!! why does she have to tell that !!! Im quite shy when it comes with these things ..

"Woah~ Jinja !!!! ... When will I have an A+ grade " Sooyoung wondered to herself ..

"When their would be  a Subject which involves Food in it " I butted in ... hahah Then Sunny mouthed to me 'Nice One' .... keke ...

We're still laughing at Sooyoung when suddenly ... Some students were chatting about someone .. And it looks like ther looking at that someone in the hallway ... Why is there a celebrity here ??? ...

Then because of our curiousness , the three of us went there and see who they're looking at ..

"Woah~ She's beautiful "

"Too bad she doesnt study here ..."

"I wanna be her boyfriend !!!"

I cant barely see who the hell that "SHE" is ... Well Im guessing its jessica but I hear they didnt saw her yet ... so probably that "SHE" is new here ...

Aish !!!! This Fath Ahjuma !!! AGAIN ???? .... Urgh Why does she have to be everywhere to block me !!! Aish !!!

Then finally she moved again ...

I was able to see that- ...............

WHAT THE FUDGE !!!!!!!! SHE's HERE With some men in black !!!????

Right click this link and select the open link on new tab ... and play the first one its a song just for the effects ...listen to it  while reading ...

http://search.4shared.com/q/1/oh%20la%20la%20kim%20gun%20mo?view=ls&suggested



"OMO !!! What is she doing here !!!!" I yelled .... Oh Gosh~ But she's so pre- ... Oh what Am I talking about ...

"Do you know her Taeng ?" Sooyoung asked me ...

"Need to explain it later ... I'll have to go now !!!" I excused at Soo when suddenly ...

Someone hold my shirt causing me to stop from escaping ... I turn to see who it was ...

"Where are you going ?" Tiffany told me with her cold tone ... She seemed kinda cold at me now but what the heck !!! Its scary !!!

I smiled at her akwardly ...
"Hai !!!!!!" I told her ....

"Omo ... !!! She knows her !!!!"

"How could a Nerd know someone like her ... She seemed rich and popular "

I hear everyone say ... Gosh~ It hurts to be compared to her this way ...

"Surprise ???" She asked me raising one eye-brow .... Did she transform from being a werewolf princess to an Ice princess ... Because I can feel her coldness ...

"Kinda !!! .... But w-what are you ... D-Doing here ?" I asked her ... Stuttering ...

"To get you ... Now get her please ..." She said ... Then those men in black suddenly carried me away from them ...

"Woah~ Let me go !!!" I said as I try to get away from them ... I saw Sunny and Sooyung ..

"Where are you taking me ??" I asked Tiffany who was walking next to us ...

She looked at me ... "None of your buisness .... But I want you to know we have permission to get you from here ... " She told me ... Aish ~ How can she be so mean ???

Then I saw Jessica ...

"SICA HELP ME !!!!!" I told her ... but like my other friends they seem helpless ....

ARGH !!!! Where will they really take me ????

Did this werewolf just kidnap me ??? Aish!!!

To be continued .....

*****************************************************************************

update for today keke ..... I hope you like it guys ..... And girls XD

What do you think is Jessica's plan ???
Is Taeng involve in it ???
Why did Tiffany become cold towards Taeng ??
And where will she took her ??

Stay tuned Guys .... Comment !!!!

LIKE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :)