Date ?

My Werewolf-Vampire Girlfriend

Days have passed already and Taeyeon's friends have already left her house ... Taeny has been close and sweet to each other ... Tho they dont let others know their little secret .... Jessica who was always looking at them .. suspects something on their relationship ... that's why even tho she has already left Taeyeon's house she still stalk at her ...

But because she's a vampire no one notices ....

One day Taeyeon and Tiffany decided to go shopping .... And ofcourse Jessica was stalking at them from afar ....

"Tae-Tae ..... Can we go there I think I'm already hungry ??" Tiffany said while  hugging Tae's arm .... And pointing on a restaurant ....

"Ok ... hehe ..so cute ^_^ " Taeyeon said as she pinched Tiffany's face ...

They went to the restaurant .... Tiffany ordered for them while Taeyeon went to the bathroom ... Well that's her excuse ... But Taeyeon really went to the a jewelry shop ...

"What's she doing there ?" Jessica thought as she looked at Taeng from afar ...

Then she walk closer to see if what Taeng was doing there .....

"Ahjussi ... How much is this ?" Taeyeon asked the man selling the jewelries in the store ....

"Uhm ..... You're lucky Miss ,its on 50 % sale today ... " The Ahjussi told her...

"Jeongmal (Really) ?? ... Omo What a nice timing " She smiled as she looked at the necklaces below ...

Then the ahjussi get the necklaces ....

~My mushroom will really like this ... keke ... -Taeyeon thougt as she was gazing at the necklaces ..

"uhm ... Miss ..this is a couple necklace ...." He said ... Taeyeon looked at him

"I know .... " She said ... wondering why he would ask her that ...

"But ... it seems that you're alone ... Where's your boyfriend " The ahujussi asked her ...

~... I dont have a boyfriend .. keke ... but we're not official right ?? SO I better ask her.... But right now ..its not the time ... I'll wait for it .. And  I hope Tiffany will too - Taeyeon thought ...

"Miss ?" The ahjussi said as he snapped his fingers infront of her ...

"O-h... I'll buy it .. her's the money " Taeyeon told him as she put the money and grab the necklace ...



"keke ... I hope Mushroom likes this " Taeyeon murmured to herslef ...

She went inside the restaurant and hide first the necklaces on her pocket .. She saw Tiffany and quickly sat acroos her ...

"What took you so long ??" Tiffany asked her ... pretending to be dissapointed..

"... Sorry ... Nature was calling .. that time " Taeyeon explained as she caressed her stomach ...

"Why did you miss me already ?" Taeyeon smirked ...

"ofcourse not !!!! ... Now Can we eat ???" Tiffany asked her ... Taeyeon nodded

Then they eat together ......

Jessica saw them .... still looking at them from afar ... she was able to see them ... even their sweet moments which made her angry ... Not because she likes Taeng but because of her plan ...

Taeyeon was eating dorkily ...

"What ?" Tiffany asked as she looked at her concerned...

"It tastes ... AWFUL " Taeyeon said ... Tiffany gigled due to Taeng's cuteness

"Its ok .. Well Im already finish .... let's go shopping again !!!" Tiffany said .. as she show her eye-smile to Taeng ...

Taeyeon immediately stood up ...

"Wait !!!" Tiffany stopped Taeyeon ... "What ??"

"Here ...." She wiped the sauce left on Taeyeon's lip .... Taeyeon on the other hand ... blushed madly ...

Then they went outside the restaurant .... Jessica who was still "stalking" at them followed ....

But then she suddenly stopped when she accidentally bumped into someone ....

"Sica " Yuri tried to smile as she saw Sica .... Jessica looked at her ...

~Why does Yul's face looks pale ?- Jessica thought

"Are you ok ,Yul ?" Jessica asked Yuri .... then the latter's eyes become teary ....

"Not quite .... Say would you come with me and have some drink ... Cause I badly need someone to talk to " Yuri said .....

At first Jessica hesitated but she knew her plan can wait .... Yuri cant ...and Yuri's still a close friend to her ... That's why she knew she needs her ..

So she decided to drink with yuri .....

"So .. what's wrong Yul ?" Jessica asked her as she took a quick sip on her wine ..

Yuri looked down and sighed ....

"Remember Yoona ??? .... She's my girlfriend now " Yuri looked at her...

"And ??" Jessica asked demanding Yuri to continue .. the latter continued ..

"You see .. she likes someone else " then she began to cry ... Jessica caressed her shoulder to comfort her ...

"H-How did you know ?? ... D-Did you caught her cheating ??" Jessica asked ..
But Yuri shook her head ...

"She never tell me ... But I just notice how she looks at him ... Even tho that man treats her just a friend ... I can tell that she likes him alot thru her eyes ... " Yuri continued ...

"And ..... it hurts me ..... alot ...." She added ... Jessica hugged her ....

But when she hugged her .. She saw Taeny ... She knew that she have to leave first ...

"Look Yul ....." She said as she lift Yuri's chin ...

"You can make her love you more than that man !!! And if she'll never change ... Just open your eyes ... There's still alot of girls and boys around here ... I know you can still find your true love .... " She said then she stood up ...

"Now ... I think I should go now its an emergency " She lied ... then she went outside the bar ...

"Sica~yah " Yuri murmured to herself as she was gazing at her from afar ...

Jessica turned while walking to see Yuri ....and she waved goodbye at her ...
Yuri waved at her too ... But when Jessica turn around ... she bumped to someone again ...

"Sica ??" Taeyeon said .... Jessica quickly stood up when she saw them ... Taeyeon and Tiffany were both staring at them ..

"What are you doing here ?" Taeyeon asked her as she smile to her ... Jessica fixed her dress and smiled back to her ...

"Oh ... Nothing " Jessica said ... She looked back at Yuri .. and luckily for her .. Yuri wasnt looking at them or else she'll know that she lied ...

"ok then ... we gotta go now " Taeyeon told Jessica ....

Then both of them was about to leave but Jessica stopped them ...

"Wait .... I'll go with you !!!" then she hugged Tae's arm ... Tiffany saw it and authomatically she became jealous ...

Taeyeon who also noticed Tiffany's expression ... avoided her arm from Jessica ..
Jessica looked at Tae .... "Taeng ... Are you avoiding me ?" Jessica asked .. as she crossed her arms ...

"Oh .. Ani!! .. its just that I just come from a fever last night " She lied ...

Taeyeon thought her excused would make Sica avoid her .. but thru her surprise Sica put her hand on her forehead .. and looked at her concerned ...

"Are you ok ?? Do you need some medicine ?? Do you want me to take care of you " Jessica asked her multiple questions ..

Which cause Tiffany to roll her eyes ... Jessica saw it and smirked in her little victory ... while Taeyeon smiled awkwardly at Sica and shook her head ...

She knew Tiffany was already jealous so she tought of an idea to make it up to her ...

"No thanks Sica ...but ... Tiffany already took care of me " She smiled as she hug Tiffany's arm ....

~Ugh !!! Plan Ruined again !!!- Jessica thought ...

"Alright ..alright ... how about let's watch some movies ??" Jessica suggested.... 

But watching movies was one of her plans ... To make Tiffany jealous ....

Taeny who have no idea about it .. just agree to her suggestion ...

So the three of them went to watch a movie on a cinema ....

~This would be me and Taeng's date ... -Jessica smirked ...

******************************************************************
Update !!!!! .... I hope you like it guys ;)

Well I'll ask you  
you    ......
Who do you want ... ????

Yulsic ?? or Yoonyul ??? or TaecSic ???

I'll hope you'll comment