I Will Never Be With You

My Werewolf-Vampire Girlfriend

Taecyeon decided to give Tiffany something that she might appreciate .To show her how much happiness she gave him when she accpedted his proposal ....

Taec went inside a flower shop ......

He saw alot of flowers but something caught his eyes ....



~Im gonna buy this for her-He thought ... He didnt know that Tiffany's favorite color was pink

"How much is this ?" Taec and another person said in unison ... As they both point at the same flower ...

They both looked at each other ....

"Yoong "

"Oppa "

Yoona and Taecyeon hugged each other ....

"What are you doing here ?" They asked each other again in unison ...

"You first " Taec suggested .....

"Well , Mom told me to buy some flowers for our house" Yoong said ..smiling widely to him ...

"How 'bout you ?" She asked .

"Oh ... Im giving this to my fiancée
.... " He said as he grin to her ...

Yoona felt like someone stab her heart for a couple of times .... She loves Taecyeon but was afraid to show him that since she doesnt want to take the risk of destroying their friendship ......

She tried to force a smile to him ..... "S-So .. You're getting married ?"

Taec Nodded...

"Ah .... Okay " She said in a low voice as she looked down ....

"Wait ... its lunch already ... Wanna eat lunch .... My treat " He said cheerfully ....

Yoona nodded her head ... then they get the flowers they bought ... and went to a restaurant near by ....

                                                       *********


Tiffany Hwang ....

I was lying on my bed .... staring at the walls full of paintings ..... Paintings that I made for her ..
I guess I'll just remember her by this .... I cant just throw this away .....

Even if one day ... Maybe tomorrow or the other day .... I'll be married to Oppa .....
And maybe he wont mind if I'll just put this in my room ... I know we might be living in their house or here ....

I sighed .... I dont know .....

Then someone knocked on my door .....

"Who is it ?" I asked .....

Father opened it .... I quickly went to stand infront of him ....

"Tiffany ... Are you sure about this ?" He asked me ....

I looked down ... Maybe I am ... I know I cannot do anything about this ....
But If only I can have her back in my arms again .... I'll be sure that I'll never let her go .....

But .. what if ?? ... I can make her love me again ....

"Father , Do you know about a love potion ?" I asked him ... He seemed shocked of why I asked him that ....

"Uhm ... As far as Im concern ... Love potions are very VERY rare ... To be honest I havent seen one before ..." He said ...

"If a Person drnk a love potion ... And she accidentally falls in love with the wrong person , Is there a chance to bring her heart back ?" I asked him again ...

"Why are you asking me this kind of situation ??"

He asked me ... I know I shouldnt tell him that it is because of Taeng .... Because If I can fix this then I would like to fix it on my own ... but if not .... then .. I guess we werent meant to be together .....

"Because .... of my .... friend ... He said that his girlfriend drank a love potion and accidentally falls  in love with soemone else ... You know , I want to help him " I lied ....

Im lucky he bought it ...

"Well ... I've heard when I was still a child that once a person drank a love potion ... He or She will forgot about everything .. And if he or she looks at another person again ,it will make her fall for that person .. So I guess your friend can never win her back .. Its hard ,you know ... But if she hasnt drink every drop .. Then ther's a possibility that ,she'll remember him again " He said ....

I think its impossible that Tae havent drink every drop ... I know since Jessica is kinda smart ...

What shall I do know ... Father's information just made me upset more ...

I was about to walk away ... when father suddenly stopped me .....

"But .... Tell him to NEVER LOSE HOPE " He told me ....

Was that for me .???? I mean .. I shouldnt lose hope ???? Should I ..atleast try again ???

I guess so .... Its now or never .....

I said to myself then I went to walk away from father. ....


                                                     **********

Tiffany was about to find Taeyeon when suddenly ..... Sunny and Sooyoung saw her ....

"Oooh ... You're ... Tiffany right ?" Sooyoung asked her ...

"Oh ... Nae -" She said as she smiled to them .....

The two nodded infront of her ....

"Are you going else where ??? .. Because Sooyoung asked me to eat , Wanna go with us ??" Sunny suggested ...

"Well , Okay .. then " She grinned ....

"Food  ..... I'll 'Meat' you soon " Sooyoung said ... then evryone laughed ....


                                                   *************

They were talking & Chatting with each other ... Ofcourse Sooyoung was just focused on eating

"Aish !!!!" Sunny said as she looked at Soo who's mouth was full of food ...

"By the way ... TiffaNy I ... I mean 'WE' saw some guys there at Tae's hotel .. It was Sungmin and-"

"SIWON " Sooyoung cutted her off while eating ... causing some  of the rice to fall from ...

"Aish !!!" Sunny said ... disgusted ... then she turned her attention to Tiffany again ...

"Do you know where they live ... & what are they doing there ?" Sunny asked ...

Tiff stopped eating .... As she smirked at Sunny ...

"WAE ??? (WHY)" She said ...

"Do you like them " Tiffany asked Sunny & Sooyoung ....

Sooyoung & Sunny stopped eating as they looked at each other & blushed madly ....

"I guess its a Yes then " Tiffany said .... "Well we can call them as .... GUARDs ... our personal guards .... They live there in the hotel " Tiffany explained ...

"Oh ..... Are they .... Single ?" Sunny asked her ...

"Dont worry ... They're y ,Free ,& Single " Tiffany said as she immitate Suju's SF&S ...

"Ohhh.. How about you Tiff ... Do you have  a boyfriend ?" She asked her again ....

Tiffany looked down ...

"Uhm ... I have ... But he's my fiancée already" She said ....

"Oh .... " Both of them said ......

Then Tiff's phone suddenly rang ...

"Oh ... Oppa "

"-Yeah~ ... "

"Tomorrow ?"

"Okay ...."

"Yeah its okay ... "

"K. Goodbye"

"Was that your brother ?" Sooyoung asked her ...

Tiffany shooked her head .. "Its was my Fiancee ... "

"But you call him ..... Oppa ?" Sunny asked her ...

"Yeah~ ... He doesnt want to be called Yeobo (Honey)" Tiffany lied ... She was the one who dont want to have a pet name ...

"Ah .. okay ... So whta did her say ?" Sooyoung butted in ...

"He said ... that our wedding will be on tomorrow .. And after that we'll go to Tokyo for our honeymoon " She said as she frowned ...

"If you want to ... You can come tomorrow " Tiffany suggested ..

"We're sorry Tiff ... But we have some things to do tomorrow ... For our grades" Sunny said

"Its okay .... "

"You can invite Tae ,tho"

Tiffany nodded ... as she remembered Taeyeon

Then they continue to eat in silence .....

"Uhm .... Have you seen .... TaeYeon ?" Tiffany asked as she looked down to her food ....

"Hell ~YeaH~ ... She spends time with us less ... But whenever we saw her she's always with Sica " Sooyoung said as she rolled her eyes ....

"Well we should understand her .. Maybe they're already in a relationship ... " Sunny explained to Soo .. which calmed the latter's mind ....

"Oh .... " Tiffany said ...

"Didnt you see here at the hotel ... I thought both of you lived together" Sunny said ...

"Not anymore ... Actually - I was ... Looking for her "  the last one , was said in a low voice ..

"Is that 'HER' .. me ?" Taeyeon said ,facing Tiffany's back ...

"TAENG !!!!" Sooyoung & Sunny said as they stood up ......

Tiffany was left ther .. not moving ... not even turning herself to face TaeYeon ....

"Sit here " Sunny said as she told Tae to sit next to Fany ... Becuase their table was only for 4 seats ..... Sunny & Soo sitting next to each other ,so the only one left was next to Tiffany ...

Taeyeon saw Tiffany looking down ....

"Oh .. Tiff ... You wont eat your noddles ?" Tae asked as if nothing happened ,yesterday ...

~She even forgot her nickname for me- Tiffany thought as she tried to looked at her but she failed to ....

"Finish !!!" Sooyoung said ... then she looked at Suny's food .. her plate was already empty ...

"Darn it !!!! Why did you eat it so fast ..... I was about to finish it , Im still hungry " Sooyoung murmured ...

"Well ... Your on a bad luck today " Sunny said as she caressed her stomach ...

Tiffany looked at Sooyoung ..... "You can have mine if you want to "

Tiffany put her plate full of food infront of Sooyoung .....

Soo was about to get it when suddenly ........

Taeyeon stopped her ......

"No !!! Give me that " Taeyeon said ... as she get the plate .... And Tiffany's chopsticks .....

Tiffany felt happy when she felt Tae's touch even if it may be for the last time ....

"Ill eat it .... Soory Soo , Quite hungry " Taeyeon said .... Then she ate Tiffany's left food while using her chopsticks ....

She turned to looked at Tiffany .. but beofre she looked Tiff was already looking at her , so their eyes met once again ......

Tiffany felt her heart beat faster as she looked at Tae ... Evrything become slow-moted ......


*

Then when Tae finished her food already , they deicded to walk their way to Sunny & Soo's dorm ........

"Okay bye TAE !!!!" Both Sunny & Soo said as they hugged her .....

"BYE " Taeng said as she waved good-bye to them ....

"Bye Tiffany " Sunny & Sooyoung told Tiffany while the latter waved too .....

Then soon Tiffany & Taeyeon were left outside .. They walked in silence ......

They never chat each other ... nor looked at each other ... Till they reached a park and Tiffany gathered her courage to test Tae ....

"Tae .... I have something ... to tell you " Tiffany said .....

"What is it ..... ???" Taeyeon asked her ......

Tiffany sighed .....

"I know you wont remember anything about me ..... about us ......But I just want you to know how I feel ... for the last time "

Taeyeon didnt say anything .She just stood still at her position .

"I-Its alright if you already love her " Tiffany said ..."I just want to feel & see for the last time"
Tiffany's eyes become teary .... while Taeyeon remained silent ....

"Tomorrow's our wedding ... and after that We'll go to Tokyo " Tiffany said .

Taeyeon was surprised when she heared that Tiffany will go to Tokyo ...
She wants to ask her why And a lot of questions but soemhow she felt something stopping her.

"I dont know if we will still see each other again " Tiffany continued .

Tiffany felt her chest got heavy as she tought of not seeing Taeyeon again ..
Taeyeon dont know why but she felt her eyes got teary tho she's holding back her tears.

"All those moments we used to have ..... We'll be remained in my heart forever ....." She said...

As she hold Taeyeon's hands .... Her tears fall down from her cheek slowly ....

"I want you to know ... that .... I still love you Tae !!!"

....... "And now for the last time , I want to feel & treasure being with you" Tiffany hugged her.

Tightly .... She rest her head on Tae's shoulders ..... and left her tears fall down .....

"...... B-But I want to know if ...... You still love me ... ?" Tiffany asked as her .....

Taeyeon remained silent ...... She looked at Tiffany ....... Her mind tells her differently to what her heart wants .........

But Tiffany felt sad when Taeyeon didnt speak ....... She looked down .......

"I guess you really love her ..... And You .... You dont really love me anymore " Tiffany felt her heart .... broked again .....

"Goodbye , Tae" She said ....

Taeyeon suddenly froze when she felt Tiffany's lips on her cheeks ......

Tiffany looked at her for the last time .... And turned back .......

Then she walked away from Taeyeon who was still frozen .......

..... She sobbed and cried while her back was facing Taeyeon .....

~I guess I will never be with you - She thought again ... but suddenly she felt someone's grip on her hand ....

"T-TAe ?" Tiffany asked ...... Taeyeon looked at her ......

















































































"I just want to ........" Taeyeon suddenly stopped when she saw someone ....... It was Sica






















































"Congratulate you" Taeyeon said as she looked down .....

*****************************************************************************
*peacesign* ....... Update !!!! ..... The ending will be near ..... so near ... I guess 2 more chapters .... ?????

But I still hope you'll support ... Thank you ......

BTW I want to thank those who told me to took care ,and to study harder ... Yeah~ I'll promise to do that ..... keke *dorkysmile*

I love you ALL .......

& To all Filipino readers .... Happy independence day .....