-Chapter 9-

-E S C A P E-

They all wake up in the morning. It was their second day at the resort and they all can’t hide the excitement they feel. As soon as they woke up, they all eat their breakfast and decided to swim at the beach. The girls were swimming while the boys were playing volleyball at the beach. They all just love the feeling of relaxment.

Jessica and Tiffany were relaxing under the sun. They put lotion on their body and watch the others play.

“I just love the sun!” Jessica said as she lies down comfortably while putting her sunglass.

“Yeah, me too!” Tiffany said in excitement following the ice princess, “I love everything here!”

“I know, right? Me too! The view, the beach, the food, the air…the sun!”

“I wish we could always do this just once a week!”

“But you know, we’ve got tons and tons of projects, activities and everything!” Jessica sighed in disappointment, “But at least, we got to be here and experience another breath-taking relaxation!”

“Ne! I will enjoy every second of our time here!”

Suddenly, the dancing queen went to them. She was on her y two-piece bikini. The girls couldn’t help but admire the y body of the dancing queen which she rarely exposes.

“Hi girls!” Hyoyeon said as she sat beside Tiffany

“OH MY GOD!!!” Tiffany and Jessica said in unison

“What?” Hyoyeon asked curiously

“Nice right?” The anchovy said sitting beside Hyoyeon “She just got the best body here!”

“Ya!” Hyoyeon shouted pushing him away but slightly blushing, “Go and play with Fish!”

“Don’t tell me… wait! OMO! My Hyoyeon is jealous!” Eunhyuk said receiving a glare from Hyoyeon, “Don’t get jealous, my Hyoyeon! I promise you! You’re the only one for me!”

“Oh please! Stop with the cheesy things there!” Jessica said as she show disgusting face

“Go away you ert!!!” Tiffany throws a small pillow at Eunhyuk

“What? You know, you’re just jealous with My Hyoyeon’s body! She’s perfect!”

Hyoyeon slightly blushed to which the two girls quickly notice. She then pushes Eunhyuk away as she realizes the two Americans’ stare at her, “Go away, Oppa!”

Both Tiffany and Jessica couldn’t believe what they heard. For the first time, Hyoyeon called Eunhyuk ‘Oppa’ which she never did. Eunhyuk stands up.

“Arasso, since you call me ‘Oppa’!” Eunhyuk said but before going, he put a light kiss at Hyoyeon’s cheek to which the girl can’t help but blush even more. She was now red like a tomato.

“Chincha?” The girls said in disbelief

“You know, you’re red like a tomato!” Tiffany said

Hyoyeon touched her cheeks, “It was because of the sun!”

Hyoyeon quickly defended and a little bit nervous, “Aigoo! Why is it sooo hot here?”

Meanwhile, Kibum and Yoona were enjoying their moment together. They were sitting at the swing while holding hands together. Ryeowook and Yuri who passed by them can’t help but tease the couple.

“Ya! You might get bitten by ants there because of how sweet you two are!” Ryeowook said as he laughs

“Now I know why you are so excited to this vacation!” Yuri said laughing at the Yoona

“Ya! Go away! You really have nothing better to do!” Yoona said shooing them

“You guys are just jealous!” Kibum said

“Ne! If I know, that’s the reason why you came here too!” Yoona added looking at Yuri

“A…um…e…” Yuri said in stutter, “Aniyo!”

Yoona and Kibum laughed seeing how Yuri reacts, “Kuraeyo? Then why you get nervous?”

“Aigoo! You guys stop pointing at us! You can never escape!” Ryeowook said trying to defend for Yuri, “Ya! Hyung, you better go back to your room this time!”

“Bwa?” Yuri, Yoona and Kibum all said in unison to which Ryeowook can’t help but smirk

“Oppa, is it true? Kibum-Oppa didn’t go to his room last night? Korom…” Yuri said turning to Yoona who was blushing

“Korom, we’ll just leave you guys alone, Have fun!” Ryeowook said as he takes Yuri with him going to the others leaving the two nervous

“Oppa! How did he found out?” Yoona asked shyly

“He probably heard it from Kyuhyun!” Kibum said clenching his fist, “I told him not to tell anyone!”

“Aish! Kyuhyun will be dead meat this time!”

The boys were playing volleyball. It was Siwon, Eunhyuk, and Kyuhyun over Heechul, Sungmin and Kangin. While they were playing, Taeyeon and Sunny were cheering Siwon and Sungmin.

“GO MINNIE-OPPA!” Sunny said cheering cutely for Sungmin, “YOU’RE WINNING!”

“GO SIWON-OPPA!” Taeyeon said cheering loudly for Siwon, “GO and BEAT them!”

 “Aish! Ya! You girls are so loud!” Heechul said angrily

“Ya! Hyung, Don’t gets mad at the girls!” Sungmin said stopping at Heechul and looking back at Sunny while making a cute pose.

“Hee! You’re forgetting something! The girl right there is Taeyeon! Watch it!” Siwon said

“YA! HEECHUL-SSI! You’re just jealous because no one cheers for you!” The girls yelled in unison making Heechul get even angrier.

Heechul was about to go to the girls but Sungmin and Eunhyuk stopped him. Suddenly, Donghae came to them. He seems energetic than usual.

“Ya! Fish! What’s up with you?” The boys asked as Donghae enters

Donghae smiles, “Nothing! I just suddenly feel good!”

“Ya! You smile like an idiot! Just tell us the truth!”  Kyuhyun said

“Hae-Oppa, did something good happen?” Seohyun asked

“Nothing! It’s really nothing!” Donghae said denying but it was written all over his face

Suddenly, a girl appears at the back of Donghae making the fish almost jump, “Liar! I just saw you earlier! You were flirting with the lady at the counter!” Sooyoung smirked

Oppa, you’re so cool! You were the most handsome guy I ever met! You probably is the MMMOOOSSSTTT handsome guy ever in the universe~” Sooyoung said as she imitates the lady at the counter, “Aish! Chincha! That girl’s voice is sooo irritating!”

As she was speaking, she suddenly stops as she saw their faces. Their jaw almost dropped. She looks at herself and asks what’s wrong. “Do I have dirt in my face? Or something unusual with my clothes? Oh, please tell me there isn’t!”

Seohyun went to Sooyoung, “Unnie! You’re so…”

“So??? What?” Sooyoung asked nervously

“You’re so beautiful!” Taeyeon said admiring Sooyoung’s face

“And y!” Tiffany and Jessica said touching Sooyoung’s legs

“And Slender?” Sunny said touching Sooyoung’s small tummy and waist

“And Yummy?” Yoona and Yuri said touching Sooyoung’s upper body near her chest

“YA! YA! YA!” Sooyoung exclaimed tapping their hands away from her, “I didn’t know you girls are ssooo ERT!”

“But Unnie, that was really true!” Seohyun said admiring the tall Shikshin

“WHHATT?” Sooyoung said in disbelief, “You girls better keep!” Sooyoung said as she taps their hand, “…Keep your erted hands away from me!”

“Anyways, how did you know that?” Donghae asked Sooyoung curiously, “How did you know where I was?”

“Well, I…um….” Sooyoung said, “Well, I was at the kitchen!”

“As expected!” Jessica said laughing

“What do you expect from the Shikshin?” Sungmin said

“Once a Shikshin will always be a Shikshin!” Kangin teased

“Shut Up!” Sooyoung said, “You know, I was about to share something to you guys but I change my mind!” Sooyoung then goes away but was stopped

“Tell me it’s not about me!” Donghae said nervously

“Well, for some circumstances, NO!” Sooyoung said making Eunhyuk disappointed, “However, I thought you guys might like… But since you don’t show interest, I guess I better not and just leave it all to me!”

She was about to go but they all stopped her and anticipating for it.

“WHAT IS IT?” They all asked curiously and non-stop

“FINE!!!” Sooyoung yelled, “I just thought you guys might like some pizza!”

“Aish! What a waste of time!” They all said in disappointment

“Thanks, but no thanks Unnie!” Seohyun said leaving

“GOOD! I was really worried you all would dive into it but luckily NO!” Sooyoung said happily, “Ahhh! I can’t wait to eat my own PIZZA!”

As soon as Taeyeon heard it, she quickly went to the kitchen and was dazzled by what she saw. They all got curious to what happened to the kid leader and so they follow her to the kitchen. Taeyeon quickly took a piece of pizza and deliciously and delightfully eat it leaving nothing on her piece.

“WHHAAAHHH! It’s so yummy!” Taeyeon said in delight, “As expected, Sooyoungie’s pizza is the most delicious I ever tasted!”

They all took their own piece of pizza and eat it. They were all shocked to taste it. It was more delicious to what they’ve expected.

“YAA!” Sooyoung exclaimed in sadness, “You all said you don’t like it! You all eat my pizza!”

“Mianhae! It was really delicious!” Hyoyeon apologized while eating pizza

“Ne! The best pizza I ever tasted!” Eunhyuk said with thumbs up

“Sooyoungie, tell me how you did this!” Ryeowook said

Donghae chuckled, “Well, it’s really delicious so you are forgiven!”

“BWA? And how come I am forgiven?” Sooyoung asked

“From eavesdropping earlier!” Donghae said taking another bite

Sooyoung pouted, “But I didn’t!”

“Aigoo! Ya!” Kyuhyun yelled, “Why you don’t hit Hae? If it was me, you hit me merciless fully!”

“I just remembered!” Yoona said glaring at Kyuhyun, “NOH! You owe me A LOT, Cho Kyuhyun!”

“What did I do to you this time?” Kyuhyun asked curiously

Ryeowook smirked, “It’s for what you told me!”

Kyuhyun then tried to get out of there while Yoona started chasing him. She wants to beat him so bad

“Tsk! Kyuhyun will remain as evil maknae forever!” Sooyoung said

“Mianhae, Kibum-Oppa! Kyuhyun-Oppa is really naughty sometimes!” Seohyun apologized sincerely

“I wonder how you can like such guy!” Hyoyeon said, “He’s so annoying!”

“But Kyu-Oppa is really nice and sweet sometimes!” Seohyun defended

“Aigoo! Look who’s talking!” Yuri said referring to Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk

“Ne! You two are like dog and cat! But look at you…Aish! Chincha!” Sunny added

They all laughed to what Sunny said. They were right. Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk are like cat and dog. They always fight but what they didn’t know is that it’s just how they show their sweetness to each other.

-----0-----

flashback

Sooyoung was walking by herself. She was at the field. She always loves going there ever since she was a kid. She loves there especially the windmill. She then sat by next to the big tree. It was very windy there.

Suddenly, someone came and cover her eyes.

“YA! NUGUYA!”

“Guess who?” The guy whisper in her ears. She knew that voice. She can’t be wrong.

“Aiden!” Sooyoung said happily and then looked at him

He then sat next to her. “So, you finally decided to explore our place!”

“Yeah! I thought it was quite beautiful and interesting!” He said laughing, “So, how about you?”

“Me? I just came here. I love it here! It feels like I’m safe and I’m at the place where I belong”

“Good to hear!”

Sooyoung then looked at his clothes, “You’re dancing?”

“Oh!” He said realizing his clothes, “Ne! Hip-hop!”

“Really? I want to see!” Sooyoung said excitedly

He started to dance to which Sooyoung can’t help but be amazed. He dances so great and she loves it. Sooyoung wasn’t that into dancing but when she saw him dance, it made her feel that she wants to dance too. He then stopped and received a clapped from Sooyoung.

“You’re…Incredible!” Sooyoung said stunned, “You dance so great. It was amazing!”

“You like it?” He chuckled, “Thank you! I’m really happy you like it.”

“So what do you do? You dance at streets?”

“No! I’m a trainee!”

“Really?”

“Yeah! Have you ever heard of SM entertainment?”

“You’re trainee there? No way! So you really got a thing! That’s really amazing!”

“If you want, I’ll bring you there sometime!”

“Sure! My pleasure and honor!”

end of flashback

-----0-----