-Chapter 11-

-E S C A P E-

-----0-----

"Sooyoung-ssi!"

Sooyoung turned around and saw a tall masculine man about 5 years older than her. She easily recognized him and respond with a sweet smile at him.

"Oppa!" It was Yunho.

"Whaahh! You really know my voice." Yunho said as he approaches her.

"Of course! Were always together ever since we are kids!" Sooyoung said, "Anyway, are you looking for Yuna?"

"Aniyo!" Yunho said, "I came here to talk to you!"

"About what?"

"Wait! Taeyeon didnt tell you anything?"

"tell me about what?"

"Aish! I'll tell you some other time, i really have to go. Annyeong" Yunho said as he quickly leave the young girl

-----0-----

A very beautiful and warm morning has waked them all up. They all went to the living room and saw the sun rise. They all admired the beautiful sunrise.

“Whaaah!” Yuri exclaimed, “The sun is so beautiful!”

“Ne!” Yoona said as she stretches her arm

Suddenly, they all smell a delicious aroma coming from the kitchen. They then saw Taeyeon who was carrying a bowl of soup and went out. “Let’s eat!”

They all went to the dinner table and was amazed with the food set on the table. It all looks so tasty and delicious.

“Wow! You cook it all?” Kangin asked, “Until now, I’m still amazed with your cooking skills! Good job Taengoo!”

Taeyeon smiled, “Not just me!”

A tall masculine man then appeared at the back of Taeyeon. They were all shocked to see Siwon. They rarely see Siwon cook.

“Omo! Siwon-Hyung cooked?” Ryeowook asked in disbelief, “It’s a MUST taste!”

They then all sat down and took their own food. They all start to eat when the kid leader noticed that someone is missing. “Where’s Sooyoung?”

They all look everywhere and realized Sooyoung is not there. If Sooyoung was there, she would eat first without them noticing.

“She might be still sleeping!” Seohyun said

“Weird! Even Sica wakes up early!” Yuri said making the ice princess glare at her

“Ya! Hyoyeon! Go and wake up, Sooyoungie!” Sunny told the dancing queen who’s busy with her food

“Why don’t you? And besides, she’ll wake up as soon as she smells the food!” Hyoyeon defended, “That’s for sure!”

“Sica?” Taeyeon asked

“Wae? Why me? I don’t want to! Let the tall kids do it!” Jessica said pouting pointing the Jangshins

“Why do you all seemed to be so afraid? You’re just going to wake her up!” Donghae said innocently

“Ya! Don’t you know? Its better you are being chase by the tons of paparazzi and the crazy fans rather than being chased by Sooyoung who’ll kill you if you try to wake her up!” Eunhyuk said

“I can’t believe that even you, Hyuk-hyung is afraid of Sooyoungie!” Kibum teased the anchovy

“But that’s true Hyung! Even just seeing her face makes me afraid already!” Kyuhyun said agreeing with Eunhyuk

“Ya! Unnie isn’t that scary!” Seohyun said defending for her sister, “…just a little bit!”

“Soo is scarier than Sica!”

“Aigoo! Ya! Stop it all! She might hear you! I’m going to wake her up!” Taeyeon said looking at Siwon, “Oppa, will you go with me?”

“Aish! Look who’s talking of not being scared of Sooyoung!” Eunhyuk said watching Taeyeon

When they were about to go to the tall Shikshin’s room, they suddenly froze in their place.

“Sooyoung?” Siwon said surprised, “How long have you been standing there?”

Taeyeon approached Sooyoung and try to put on a smile, “Sooyoungie, you just came in the right time! We’re going to eat, come! Siwon-Oppa and I cooked!”

“I’m not hungry!” Sooyoung said which made them all shocked. It’s the first time

“Soo! You should at least try! Come on! We cooked your favorite food! Look!” Taeyeon said trying to convince her but the Shikshin wasn’t really in the mood

“Later, Kim Taeyeon!” Sooyoung said going and leaving them all. Taeyeon noticed how Shikshin acts by the way she called her in her name. Suddenly, Donghae took her hands, stopping her from going.

“Sooyoung-ssi! Siwon-Hyung cooked~”

Donghae was cut when Sooyoung suddenly fell. Luckily, Donghae was able to catch her. He then felt her hotter than normal. She was sick.

“She’s sick! I’ll go bring her to her room!” Donghae said lifting Sooyoung in bridal style

They were all very worried about Sooyoung. Donghae quickly brings her to her room. He laid her to the bed carefully. He tries to examine if she has other injuries or anything unusual with her. Taeyeon then came in with cold medicine with her and some hot water with towel. Donghae went aside as Taeyeon gives Sooyoung cold medicine.

“Aigoo! How come our Tall Shikshin got sick?” Taeyeon said to herself

“Was she ok until last night?” Donghae asked

“I don’t know. She slept early last night” Taeyeon said, “This is the first time she got sick after that day”

“What day?” Donghae asked

“Huh? Ah! What I was saying is she never gets sick that easily”

“Maybe she just got exhausted and works herself too much” Siwon said, “Let’s just wait until she wakes up”

“I’ll just go downstairs where the others are” Donghae said leaving Taeyeon and Siwon

Donghae then left the room and went to the others at the lounge. They all stood up as they saw Donghae went to them.

“How is she?” Jessica asked worriedly

“Is she ok?” Seohyun asked

“Hae-Oppa, please, tell us she’s ok!” Sunny begged

“Nothing wrong happened to her, right?” Yoona asked with her both hands closed

“Please, tell us that she’s doing well!” Tiffany said in her impressive English accent

 “YA! YA! YA! Stop first ok! One by one!” Donghae said making the girls stop, “She’s really sick earlier but Taeyeon already give her medicine. She’ll be better so no need to worry. In the meantime, you guys can relax while waiting for her to wake up!”

The girls sighed relieve. They felt ok now that they knew she’ll be better.

“Thank you, Hae-Oppa!” Jessica said

Donghae chuckled, “To whoever that happens, I’ll still do the same and I bet the other guys will do like what I did too.”

-----0-----

Seohyun and Kyuhyun were at the beach. They were sitting in the sand, talking about what had happened.

“I’m glad Sooyoung-uninie is doing ok now.” Seohyun said worried, “I felt my heart stop beating after she fell there.”

“Even I was also scared at that time.” Kyuhyun said which made Seohyun shocked

“You were?” Seohyun asked

“Soo is like my other half sometimes. I found myself at her.” Kyuhyun confessed, “Whenever I saw her alone, I can see the sadness even if she doesn’t admit it.”

“What are you saying? Soo-unnie is not like that! She’s afraid to be alone so how come she is alone?”

“There was a time I saw her at the restaurant near the company. I thought she was just waiting for someone until she stood up and left. She went there all by herself. I wondered why after that” Kyuhyun said, “It bothered me that I started following her and I found out that, Sooyoung has that side which she keeps inside. That side- she may be happy in front of everyone but when they were all gone, she started tearing up. I don’t think she is afraid of being alone. I think she’s just reasoning out- to hide what she truly feels inside”

“Eottoke? Soo-unnie is not the type of person to pretend-“

“She is not pretending. She shows what she truly feels when she’s with you guys; it’s just that she really felt sad.”

“I don’t understand”

“You may not know, but Soo is the type of person to treasure what she has more than fame or money. I mean, she treasures her friends and family, everyone around her. You may not see but she cares for you a lot. She’s also there by your side always”

 “So… you were like that?” Seohyun chuckled a bit, “Now I know why Soo-unnie always tells me to look into the other side. Because there are things that we thought we know but the truth is we don’t know it well enough.”

“Ne. But recently, I always see Soo happy. Even when she is on her own, I found her smilling by herself. That’s why I was shocked when I saw her fell. It made me think back to the old days”

“Old days? What do you mean?”

“Don’t you know? I went to an all-boys school to which is the sister School of Jungshin High School, an all-girls school to where Sooyoung and Taeyeon studied. Hae, Siwon, Hyuk and I were classmates. Yunho-hyung also studied there. He was our senior. Anyway, when the choir of the Jungshin High School went to our school, Soo and Taeyeon were part of it. The choir would always perform to our school. At that tim, Soo quite made an impression with our fellow classmates and schoolmates.”

“Chincha?” Seohyun exclaimed

“Ne. Back then, Sooyoung was known for performing BoA’s songs. But there was a time when while performing, Sooyoung fell unconscious and had to be taken to Hospital. I heard that it was the first time Sooyoung had been sick. By that time, Sooyoung is already part of SM trainee so she is really close with Hae, Siwon, Hyuk and Yunho-hyung. From what I know, Yunho-hyung and Soo are very close because of their parents.”

“I didn’t know that such thing happen even the part that Hae-oppa is also close with her during trainee days. I only knew Siwon –oppa and Hyuk-oppa.”

“They were really close before. They were even closer than Siwon and Hyuk.” Kyuhyun said, “But if it were to compare, they were much closer now than before”

In the other hand, while they were all trying to distract themselves and wait until Sooyoung wakes up, Donghae can’t help but feel worried. He went to Sooyoung’s room and found Taeyeon there.

“Yeonie, why don’t you just go back to your room first and rest? You look so tired!”

“No! I’m fine! I’ll stay here. Soo hates it being all by herself!”

“Yeonie, come on! I’ll be the one to take care of Soo for the meanwhile. Don’t worry; I’ll call you once she wakes up!”

“Thanks, Hae!” Taeyeon said leaving and going to her room

Donghae then sat next to Sooyoung. He watches her carefully. He doesn’t know why but there is something with her which makes him look at her. It was like there was a magnet pulling him to her. He then went to her and touched her face. He was amazed. Her skin is so soft and smooth. It was like skin of a baby. He keeps on touching her soft pink cheeks. He chuckled as he remembers how her members for having such fat cheeks.

He then leaned closer and closer to her until it was centimeter away. He could feel her breathing touch his skin. He then saw the soft kissable lips of hers. He doesn’t know why but he felt touching it. He was then moving closer trying to touch her lips with his when suddenly Sooyoung hugged him.

“Don’t leave me, please!” Sooyoung said almost in a whisper in his ears still hugging him

“I won’t leave you, never!” Donghae said.

He didn’t know what he just said. His lips just moved accordingly and say those words. He then looked at her thinking she was having nightmare. But just then, he was shocked to what Sooyoung did. She kissed him in the lips. He was shocked as he didn’t expect those things. It was second before he kissed her back. He must be crazy taking advantage of a sick girl but he liked it. He doesn’t know what or why he was doing it but one thing he knew, and that was he like what he was feeling. It was as if he had the best feeling he could ever feel. He felt the feeling when he looked at her yesterday. It’s just whenever, he looked at her in the eyes, he felt that feeling. It was indescribable.

He then broke the kiss and look at the Shikshin’s face. She then rests her head at the soft pillow and sleep. He watched her fall asleep again.

“How can someone fall asleep so beautifully like that?” Donghae thought to himself

Suddenly, the door opened. “YA!” Seohyun shouted

-----0-----

“Maybe I should go! At least give a try?”

“Of course! I know how great you are and I’m sure you’ll be in!” Taeyeon said giving her an encouraging tap on her shoulders

Their school ended. They were at the front of one of the top companies, SM entertainment. Taeyeon decided to go with Sooyoung to support her. She knew how Sooyoung loved to perform on stage. It was her dream.

“You should go with me inside! We should audition together!” Sooyoung insisted

“What are you saying? You go inside!”

“But I’m nervous! I don’t want to go alone!”

“Soo! Since when did our bravest Sooyoung become afraid? Just think that we’re rehearsing! Just like in the choir!” Taeyeon cheer up Sooyoung, “Soo, you’re great! You are talented and I’m sure you can do it”

“You really think so?”

Taeyeon nodded making Sooyoung gain courage and go inside. Sooyoung would always encourage Taeyeon and cheer her up. She would always give her positive views when she was in doubts and she wanted to do the same to her right now. 

Suddenly, while taeyeon was walking back, she bumped into someone.

"Omo! Mianhaeyo!" taeyeon apologized sincerely

"It's ok!" A guy said

"I'm really sorry!" Taeyeon said and leave immediately, she felt embarassed to what happened

"Um, by the way, are you a trainee here? or you're here for audition?"

taeyeon stood up straight, she was frozen. slowly, she turned around

"Eh??? uh, um, ah... aniyo!" Taeyeon said shaking, "I'm here with a friend!"

"Chincha? that's sad! You should audition here"

"Bwa? Why did you say so? You dont even know if-"

"If you auditioned, i'll be the one to take care of you here! That's promise, only, if you audiotioned!"

Suddenly, a man came out and called his name

"Siwon-ssi! Let's go!"

"Ne!" Siwon said and then turned to taeyeon, "I'll wait for the time you come back here and audition!" 

Siwon then go and leave taeyeon.

"Is he serious?"

-----0-----