-Chapter 5-

-E S C A P E-

“KYAAA~” The girls squealed

“It’s gonna be ex~citing!” Tiffany sang

“I can’t wait!” Sunny said

“Me too!” Yuri agreed

“Girls! Come on! You girls are so excited because it wasn’t you!” Sooyoung complained, “You’ve forgotten! IT’S ME! MMMEEEEE!!!”

“Oh, please, Soo!” Jessica said, “You’ve got the opportunity right in front of your face!”

“I don’t want it! I HATE IT! Why does it have to be me anyway?” Sooyoung continue whining

“Because they want you! Y-O-U!” Hyoyeon spelled out to Sooyoung

“Come on, Soo! Stop complaining and just take it!” Yoona said convincing the tall Shikshin, “You’d do well!”

“Yoong is right! Just take it Soo. Who knows you might actually like it sooner or later!” Taeyeon added

“Whatever!” Sooyoung said, “Just don’t hate me if it turned out not good.”

“Don’t worry! I saw a glimpse of the script and it’s amazing! That movie, it’s gonna be HUGE!” Yoona said assuring the tall girl.

Sooyoung had been into acting before and she had done a movie before, though it was just a supporting role but it was years ago. She wanted to focus on her singing skills. She wanted to improve her vocals but it’s going to be impossible as she was just given a new project- A MOVIE.

The movie was about two people who fell in love despite their differences. The girl was rich while the guy was just a farmer in her father’s farm. It was just an ordinary storyline, a common setting but what makes it extra-ordinary and stand out is the twist no ever expected. Two didn’t end up together and had their own family. Years passed and their life crossed again, through their children.

 Meanwhile, while Sooyoung and Donghae went to the script reading for the movie, their groups were at the dance studio.

“Our plan worked!” Yuri said

“One way of making them closer- cast them in a movie!!!” Sunny exclaimed

“A brilliant idea from our Award-winning Actor couple, YoonBum” Hyoyeon said

“I can’t believe you pick Hae for Soo! I felt bad for Hae!” Eunhyuk said crossing arms

“YAH! If we didn’t put him with her, then who should be it?” Yoona said annoyed

“We can put Leeteuk or Yesung or Hanggeng!” Eunhyuk said, “Hae is surely suffering right now!”

“Aigoo! You’re crazy!” Heechul said, “Hanggeng is in China while Leeteuk and Yesung are too busy. We rarely see them”

“Ne! Hee-Oppa is right!” Sica agreed, “Besides, Hae and Soo fit each other. They were perfect! They were both dancers, singers, actors, models. What can you ask for? They have lots of similarities!”

“I just hope Soo-unnie won’t hate us for this!” Seohyun said

“Don’t worry, she won’t! She’d be thanking us instead” Kyuhyun said

“I still can’t believe we are doing this! We should make a name for our team!” Sunny blurted out

“Oh! Ne! Sunny is right!” Sungmin agreed, “how about… Super Generation?”

“Super Generation? Not bad!” Kibum said, “I heard that’s what our fans named us”

“Then it should be Super Generation Team” Yoona said, “And our first mission is SooHae love-making Project!”

“SooHae love-making Project???” Kyuhyun repeated, “Whatever! But we better make sure it’ll be perfect!”

“Of course! Two groups team up for this!” Kangin said, “There’s no way it’ll fail”

“We’re playing cupids making two people fall in love with each other” Tiffany laughed, “its ridiculous”

“Oh! Oh! It’s like the Cyrano: Dating Agency Movie!” Seohyun said clapping, “It was such a great movie”

“I can’t believe you are watching such movie” Yuri told the maknae

“Wae? It’s really good!” Seohyun said, “And Soo-unnie recommends that one”

“Why didn’t I see this? Of course! Soo recommend it! Seohyun is a big follower of Soo here”

"But not bad! I can't believe Soo make our maknae involve with love!" Taeyeon smiled widely

“So, we cast them in a movie together… what’s next?” Jessica asked

“Leave it all to us!” Taeyeon smiled and look at Siwon

-----0-----

Sooyoung was now on her way to the studio for script reading and the formal introduction of complete casts. She was nervous and scared as she had never taken the lead role.

As she got in, she was welcomed by the staffs, her co-actors and everyone who was inside. She gave her sweetest smile and bowed 90 degrees to show respect to them all. She finally went to her seat and sit. Finally, it started as the director made its way to the center and started. Suddenly, Sooyoung saw someone she completely knew of. It was none other than the fish of Super Junior, Lee Donghae. Donghae apologized as he was late by a minute and immediately sat next to Sooyoung. Sooyoung was paralyzed as she watches him sat beside her. She obviously doesn’t have any idea at all that he was part of it. But she was happy somewhere deep inside her.

“Hi, Sooyoung-ssi!” Donghae greeted her with his breath taking smile              

“Oh! Ne!” Sooyoung smiled a bit and turn her head around.

The introduction of casts was started from the least roles to the main characters. Sooyoung wasn’t paying attention and looked immediately for her part as the lead male was introduced.

“And the lead actor is none other than…” The staff introduced, “Lee Donghae!”

Everyone claps as Donghae stand up and bowed to everyone

“I hope you take care of me” Donghae said in gentleman way

And so it was Sooyoung’s turn. The staff had introduced her finally.

“And our female lead actress, our very own cheerful princess Choi Sooyoung”

Sooyoung wasn’t in herself as she was busy scanning her parts and as soon as she heard her name, she immediately and unconsciously stands up not knowing to do but just smiled happily to them all.

“Please take care of me” Sooyoung said shyly and return to her sit after bowing to them. Whoo! That was almost!

-----0-----

“This should work!” Taeyeon said

Taeyeon is now at the rooftop of their company building with Siwon. They were setting the whole place up.

“Don’t worry! I’m sure it will be” Siwon said, “Let’s go now. It should be ok.”

Sooyoung had always dreamed of a perfect romantic date at the rooftop ever since. And right now, it’s going to come true, all thanks to Siwon and Taeyeon. Anyone who’d see the place will totally fall in love with it. Who can’t be? There was a round table at the center of the living room covered with an elegant silver cloth and top with fresh red roses on the table and some fancy red wine. There were candlelights that surround the place with different sizes taken the heart-shaped. And a big round luminous moon that adds more romantic atmosphere, it was only seen in movies but now, it has come to real life.

They were now about to go when suddenly…

“Why?” Taeyeon asked when Siwon was stopped from opening the door

“We’re stucked!” Siwon said

“WHAT???”

“We’re lockdown in here”

“UGH! NO! It can’t be!”

“Wait! I’m gonna call them” Siwon said taking out his phone. “Great! No phone signals here”

“OMO! No way! How are we going to get out of this place?”

“Sorry, Yeonie. But as I can see it, there’s no other way. This door is made out of metal and is equipped with high technology for safety. It can’t be destroyed with anything and the only way to unlock this is a spare key which the maintenance man has.”

“Aish! I guess we just have to wait for Soo and Hae to come up here…and be discovered” Taeyeon said sitting in the bench, “That’s our only way to get out of here”

“Yeah! I guess so too!” Siwon then sat next to Taeyeon

“Ugh! I can’t believe we fell for our own trap!”

Siwon chuckled, “Yeah! Me too!” He then looked up in the sky, “It shouldn’t be that bad”

“What do you mean?”

“Whenever I was asked if I was trapped in an isolated place, who would I wanted to be with; I answer one of my members but deep down in my mind, I want to shout the name of the girl I really like.”

“Who?”

Siwon then looked at Taeyeon, “Who else? Kim Taeyeon!”

Taeyeon was shocked to hear it from Siwon. She’d never thought or imagined he’d say that. Well, she has dreams that one day he’d say how much he loves her but that was just a dream. She never thought it would come true.

“Ya! Stop joking around!” Taeyeon turned away, hiding her now tomato face

“No! I’m serious!” Siwon said, “I really like you, if ever that was the right word to describe it”

Taeyeon immediately looked back to Siwon, “You- What-“

“I was never sure and always say the word “like” but I think I do now” Siwon said, “I love you, Kim Taeyeon!”

Taeyeon felt the sincerity in his face and the word he said. She was now teary-eyed. She couldn’t move in part of her body, it was if her whole body was paralyzed.

“Siwon, I-“Taeyeon said, “I love you too” The tears finally escaped from Taeyeon’s eyes.

“Though, we set the whole place up for Soo and Hae, I guess we just better take it” Siwon said, “Besides, I don’t think they’ll make it. It’s really late”

“Yeah! I think so too!” Taeyeon said as they stand up and make their way to the table.

-----0-----

After hours of the script reading they were finished. Sooyoung was still holding her script and was busy studying it. She was walking in the hallway while studying her script. She doesn’t pay attention around her and just put all of her attention at the script. This is her first project as a lead actress and she doesn’t want to fail it. Suddenly, someone bumps into her making her fall into her knees in the ground.

“Omo! I’m really sorry!” The unknown person apologized to Sooyoung

That person offered her a hand for help but Sooyoung didn’t take it. She doesn’t want to ask help from others which she can obviously do alone. She stands up on her own and wipes her clothes. She was about to pick up her script when that person pick it up for her and gave it to her. She was about to take it but it was quickly taken away.

“Oh my, look who do we have here?” It was a voice of a girl. Sooyoung knew completely who it was. She can’t be wrong. It was Lee Sunmi. Sunmi is Sooyoung’s former classmate in Junior high school and almost made her debut with a group but failed. She decided to become an actress and now, she was part of the movie too.

“Choi Sooyoung!” Sunmi said, “Still the same, Sooyoung is always Sooyoung.”

“May I have my script back?” Sooyoung asked ignoring what Sunmi says

“You know your role…” Sunmi pointed Sooyoung, “it should be mine! You’re lucky because I need to take my vacation so my career went on hiatus. But now I’m back.”

Sooyoung kept ignoring Sunmi. She was never interested in her. Sunmi wasn’t able to debut as an idol because of a scandal to which she blames Sooyoung for it. She insists that it was Sooyoung’s doing. That’s why Sunmi hated Sooyoung so much and also the fact that Sooyoung is close to all the Super Junior especially to Sungmin, Sunmi’s older brother. She doesn’t want to see Sungmin making friends with Sooyoung.

“I never really understand why those people pay attention to you when IN FACT you are nothing but a worthless untalented intimidating ! I was always better than you!” Sunmi said, “It should be me! ME! And NOT YOU! I can sing and dance. I can act, even better! I should be the one in your spot! Everyone knows how untalented you are! You got the least lines, least appearances, always stand at the back, has the worst voice and doesn’t even know how to dance! You are nothing! NOTHING!”

“Are you through?” Sooyoung asked, “…Because I need my script back!”

Sooyoung took her script forcibly from Sunmi’s hands. She left Sunmi alone. Sunmi was obviously shocked and irritated to what Sooyoung did. Out of everything she says, Sooyoung doesn’t even show any interest and totally doesn’t care in it. Sooyoung suddenly turn back.

“Oh, and you’re right about one thing! You were always better than me! You were a better worthless untalented intimidating !” Sooyoung then left her. Sunmi was very annoyed and throws her feet at the ground.

“Watch your back, Choi Sooyoung!” Sunmi said as she watches her go, “I’ll get my reveange. And I’ll make sure you’ll suffer”

-----0-----

AYO GG!

So, what do you say? Like it? Hate it?

Leave your comments below! :)

It's just a start of the teamwork of Super Generation Team!

Will it work? :l