-Chapter 23-

-E S C A P E-

 “Good Morning, Yeonie!” Siwon greeted as he sat beside Taeyeon

“Oh, Oppa! Good Morning!” Taeyeon said half-asleep

Everyone was at the dinner area having their breakfast cooked by Ryeowook and Yuri

“Why do you look as if you hadn’t had enough sleep, Yeonie?” Ryeowook asked, “You were the first one to sleep”

“Aish! Now that you asked, I just couldn’t stop from getting mad!”

“Why? Did something occur last night?” Siwon asked a bit worried

“Oppa! Before asking, look who’s missing out first!” Yuri said

“Why? What happened to Soo? Is she ok?” Donghae finally asked

“Aigoo! Look how worried you got!” Jessica teased

“AND finally, speaking of the girl…” Heechul announced the entrance of the Tall Shikshin.

Sooyoung found her way to the kitchen where all of them were taking breakfast. Sooyoung was with Seohyun and was talking about something happily.

“I know! I’ve read the recent article about it. I didn’t know such thing occurred!” Seohyun blurted out femininely

“And you know, later this month they are going to release another model. I just can’t wait!” Sooyoung said adding cheerful to their discussion

“Oh! Oppa, annyeong!” Seohyun greeted quickly and proceed with their topic with Sooyoung.

Taeyeon immediately covered her ears and rest her head to the table while the rest were curious of what was happening. Kyuhyun and Donghae both approached the two.

“Seohyun-ah! What do you want to eat?” Kyuhyun asked trying to get her attention

“Just anything healthy”

“Soo! Do you want me to cook your favorite breakfast?” Donghae asked

“Aniyo, Oppa. I’m good!” Sooyoung answered shortly

Both Donghae and Kyuhyun were trying their best to interrupt the two from talking but none of their strategies seems to work. Siwon finally had an idea.

“Seohyun-ah! Soo! What’s the latest published book now?” Siwon asked

Both Seohyun and Sooyoung stopped and look at Siwon.

“Oppa! You should check out---------------“ Seohyun and Sooyoung said joining Siwon to their conversation

“You know, I love Math and I also love this girl, but…” Kyuhyun said, “I can’t keep up with books! I hate books especially novel.”

“The only thing I loved in this world is Choi Sooyoung but” Donghae said, “Don’t talk to me about Shakespeare.

All of them stopped as they heard the two said those.

“What did you say?” Seohyun asked Kyuhyun

“Aniyo! I said I’ll just go back to my room!” Kyuhyun immediately go

“Oppa, you said something about Shakespeare?” Sooyoung asked innocently

“Aigoo! Let’s go!” Donghae took Sooyoung by her wrist and drag her all along.

“What happened to them?” Seohyun kept on asking

“GOD! Finally, they were through talking of many things!” Taeyeon said as she lifts up her head, “I wasn’t able to sleep well because of how loud you girls talk!”

“I knew this would happen!” Siwon smirked

“When Yeonie couldn’t sleep, it’s only got to be because of 2 things, Siwon-oppa or Soo-unnie!” Yoona said

-----0-----

Donghae and Sooyoung were both at the rooftop of the mansion. They were the only ones there. Donghae let Sooyoung sit on the bench and sit beside her. He tilts his head and closes his eyes.

“Ya! Oppa! Kwaenchanayo?” Sooyoung asked looking at Donghae’s face

Donghae didn’t respond and kept still.

“Did something happen? I heard you said something like ‘the only one I love in this world is Shakespeare’?” Sooyoung kept asking

Finally Donghae opened his eyes and look at Sooyoung.

“Aish! Are you naturally born to be so much talkative? Only talking about how great novels are and Shakespeare?” Donghae asked

“You don’t know? My teacher said I’m such a wide reader and really smart because only few people like literary masterpieces! My dad said I got it from my mom!” Sooyoung said cheerfully

“And of course, you were proud of it!”

Sooyoung smiled, “Oppa! Chincha? Are you really mad because of it?”

“Ne! How can you talk of such things? It makes me…”

“ah-uh! Makes you???”

“Forget it!”

“Aish! Arasso! You could have just told me not to talk about it beforehand!” Sooyoung said, “I was only filling the thirst in Seohyun’s wild mind! She was the one very fond of it! It was the only thing we can talk about”

Donghae looked at Sooyoung, “You didn’t say anything to them yet, right?”

“Huh? Oh! Ne!” Sooyoung said, “I kept on remembering what Manager-oppa told us over the phone!”

-Flashback-

While everyone else was busy preparing for Sooyoung’s party, Donghae and Sooyoung were both left at the Girls’ living room. While they were watching, the phone rang. Sooyoung answered it.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Is this you, Sooyoung?”

“Oh! Manager-Oppa! Why did you call?”

“Where are the others?”

“Oh! They were at the garden doing something. Waeyo?”

“Arasso! Just relay the message to them. I just talked with the other managers at the classified meeting with Lee Sooman-songsaegnim and others. Everything will soon be back to normal. A month was expected before it happens so you have to prepare as you will be flooded with packs of projects following your comeback. Super Junior as well was expected to have huge pile up of different activities plus their world tour so make sure that you were able to prepare for it”

“Chincha? I’m so glad! But Oppa, how about the case? Is there any progress?”

“Don’t worry about it. Everything was going as planned. Just prepare, arasso?”

“Ne!”

“That would be all!”

“Ne!”

“And oh! Sooyoung?”

“Ne?”

“Please, watch the girls out carefully. I actually wanted Taeyeon to do these but she seems to be like others too. Don’t let them get to much engaged to the boys especially Yoona, Jessica and Yuri. You will be having a comeback and attaching yourselves too much to them may not bring a good result. We don’t want a scandal at your comeback, right? Make sure to remind them about the rules of not having relationships or dating, arasso?”

“um… Ne”

“Korom, I’ll hang up the phone”

End of Flashback

-----0-----

“Eottoke? What are we going to do?” Sooyoung asked as she rests her head to Donghae’s shoulders.

“We must do something!” Donghae said

Sooyoung looked at him, “But how?”

“We can’t go on like this, not to our own friends!”

“Then what should we do?”

Meanwhile, Kyuhyun was at his room, listening to music while playing games at his laptop. He wears his headphone and plays the song in the highest volume possible. He doesn’t want any other people disturb him. At this point, Kyuhyun wants to be alone, he wanted to think.

Suddenly, someone knocks on his door. The knocks keep on for about 5 minutes and then finally stopped. Finally, Kyuhyun remove his headphone and put aside his laptop. He was about to go out when he saw something outside his door. He picks it up and look side to side to check if someone just accidentally drops it there. Then he saw his name on it. He quickly reads the note and immediately went to the place as written at the note.

He went upstarirs to the rooftop and look for the person who left the note at his door.

Just as he was going upstairs, he saw the person he is looking for. He immediately approached.

“Seohyun-ah!” Kyuhyun called out

“Shhh!!!” Seohyun said making Kyuhyun silent, “Don’t shout!”

“Why are you whispering? And what is this note all about?” Kyuhyun asked, “Wait! Why are you even standing here? Who’s there anyway?”

“Shhhh~ it was Soo-unnie and Hae-oppa!” Seohyun said

“Oh? Really? Then why are you here?”

“I don’t want to disturb them!”

“You were eavesdropping! Disturb them? And as if they were doing something they shouldn’t be doing—“ Kyuhyun suddenly paused, “Wait. Are they---??”

“Aniyo! They were just talking”’

“Then let’s just leave them alone!” Kyuhyun said as he took Seohyun’s hand and was about to leave, “Let’s just talk somewhere else”

“Oppa! Wait!”

“Why?”

“Something’s not right!”

“What do you mean?” Kyuhyun asked, “Nothing’s wrong! They were lovers already and they were planning on how they’re going to tell it to everyone!”

Seohyun just shook her head before letting Kyuhyun took her away.