-Chapter 15-

-E S C A P E-

Flashback

“So? You’re going to there, right?” Donghae’s cousin asked putting his arm to Donghae’s shoulder

“I don’t know. I’m not sure”

“YA! I already set it up for you!”

“You don’t even know if she’s really going to come!”

“Trust me. She would!” Donghae’s cousin winked and left the fish in an awe.

The time for the meeting had finally arrived. Donghae was nervous. He was scared that she might not come but also thankful. If just in case she didn’t go, he would still be able to see her and act normally as he always do. While he was walking on his way to the old church, his phone suddenly rang.

“Yoboseyo? Ne, Songsaegnim!” Donghae answered his phone, “BWA? Arasso! I’ll be there”

Donghae can’t help but feel apologetic. He can’t go to the meet up today. He had an emergency he got to go to. He started running as he was in rush. Suddenly, while dialing on his phone, he wasn’t looking at his way and got bump into someone. They both fell on their knees

“Omo! Mianhaeyo” Donghae said as he stood up quickly to help the person

“Aniyo! I’m sorry. I was in a rush. I wasn’t even looking in my way.” The person apologized, “I need to be somewhere.”

Donghae was shocked to see who he got bump into. It was a girl.

“I’m really sorry.” Donghae could only apologize

“Aniyo !, mianhae ” the girl apologized again, “Anyway, I got to go. My parents are really waiting for me. It’s my unnie’s audition for a piano contest!”

“Keuraeyo? Good luck to your sister. Korom, annyeong!”

The girl smiled, “Annyeong… Donghae-ssi!”

The girl then immediately went away leaving Donghae on his own. He was standing straight not moving an inch. “Did she just say my name? Wait. She knows my name?”

End of flashback

-----0-----

“Ya! Hae!” Eunhyuk called out the young man right next to him who is busy with his phone, “I can’t believe this!”

“Yeah! So am I!” Donghae said still with his eyes on his phone

“I can’t wait! This is it” Eunhyuk continued, “It’s our comeback that we’ve been waiting for centuries!”

“Yeah! I know!”

“YA! You’re not even looking at me? What are you doing anyway?” Eunhyuk asked as he tries to look what the innocent fish is busy of

“Nothing! I’m just contacting my mom, you know~ it’a been my habbit” Donghae said as he immediately hide his phone away from Eunhyuk

“STAND BY EVERYONE! WE’RE ON IN 3 MINUTES”

“Let’s go guys!” Kangin called out the members

“Let’s go, hae?!” Eunhyuk said

“Yeah, I’m coming!” Donghae said

Everyone already went on stage except Donghae. He was still busy with his phone.

“Ugh! Why you’re not replying back? I’m starting to get worried here!” Donghae said as he makes one last message hoping this time, the person he’s been waiting will finally answered back all his 50 messages.

“UGH!“ Donghae immediately let go of his phone and went to the stage where s have been waiting for him. He left his phone at the room.

Suddenly, just when Donghae left, his phone suddenly vibrates.

1  (One unread message)                       

-----0-----

“Hey! Soo!” Yuri called out the young girl

“YUL!” Sooyoung called back happily. Yuri and Seohyun visited Sooyoung at her filming for the movie. She immediately hugs the two and went to the tent.

“So how’s the filming going, Soo-unnie?” The maknae asked, “I hope they’re no longer making you do- you know- extreme scenes”

Sooyoung laughed hard, “No. They don’t. We’re actually doing well here. I love the atmosphere around the set. It’s very calming and really good.”

“That’s good!” Yuri said, “I’m glad you’re having fun here!”

“Of course!”

“Anyway, Soo-unnie, did you know that today is the comeback of SUJU oppas?” Seohyun asked

“Oh, ne! SUJU’s manager -oppa told me.” Sooyoung answered like always, “I’m very happy for them.”

“Aren’t you going to watch it?”

“I would love to but I can’t. I’m stuck here” Sooyoung joked

“But if you were given a chance, would you go?” Seohyun kept asking

“Well, why not?” Sooyoung answered innocently, “I mean, it would be an honor to watch the SUJU oppa’s comeback in live, right? We all have like that idea ever since we’ve been watching them rehearse”

“Yul-unnie!” Seohyun looked at Yuri who was sitting next to her.

“Why? What’s going on?” Sooyoung asked

“Let’s go, Soo!” Yuri said

“Where?”

“What do you mean where? Now’s the time!”

“WAIT! What are you planning to do?”

“We’ll Kidnap you!” Seohyun said excitedly

“Kidnap me?” Sooyoung laughed, “Yeah! As if! WAIT! WHAT???”

“Let’s go!”                               

“WAIT! Girls! You can’t be serious, right?”

“Sorry, unnie!” Seohyun said apologetically, “Master’s order! But don’t worry! We already took care of the production team and staff and the director! They all agreed!”

“WHAT???”

“Come on! Stop saying”what?”!” Yuri said immediately grabbing Sooyoung’s wrist and took her away while Seohyun took Sooyoung’s things.

After 30 minutes, the 3 finally reached the Broadcasting Station where Super Junior is going to make their comeback stage. They immediately went to the studio and re-unite with the rest of the Girls’ Generation members.

“UNNIE!” Seohyun called out her unnies excitedly, “Mission accomplished!”

“Good job!” Taeyeon said happily

“I thought you girls will need an extra help” Tiffany said, “I’m glad you were able to take Sooyoung here”

“Seriously, are you girls, crazy?” Sooyoung asked shocked, “You must be out of your mind to do such thing!”

“Not us!” Jessica laughed

“STAND BY EVERYONE! WE’RE ON IN 3 MINUTES”

“Girls! It’s starting! Let’s go!” Sunny said as they went on their seats.

As soon as the music starts everyone claps. You can hear the loud cheer of fans filling the whole studio. Not surprisingly, Girls’ Generation have the loudest cheers there. The girls can’t help but keep on shouting as the super junior was singing on stage. It was their first time to watch them wherein they were in the audience and not on the backstage. It was because watching on the audience gives them different feeling than on backstage. It made them feel fangirls and them as fangirls were one of the best moments for them. It made them feel like normal girls again.

As soon as the performance ended, the girls quickly went to the backstage to greet Super Junior.

"Oppa!" The girls called out the boys quickly as soon as they saw them, "Congratulations!"

"Wow! You girls must have been really happy and excited!" Heechul said as he saw the boquet of flowers Seohyun holds

"You like it, oppa?" Jessica asked as she displayed a puppy face.

"Who won't?" Kyuhyun suddenly took the flowers from Seohyun's hand and examines it. He smiles back at Seohyun, "Thank you so much for this, Seohyun"

Seohyun hides her face as she starts to blush making all the girls in the room notice it.

 “Anyway, Chukkahaeyo!” Yoona greeted them as cheerful as ever

“Thank you, Yoongie!” Kibum hugged Yoona tight to which Yoona can’t help but feel very happy.

“Aigoo! Stop it all! Aish!” Eunhyuk said a bit irritated

“You’re just jealous!” Sunny commented

“Aniyo! Why would I? I have my most precious here beside me!” Eunhyuk said making everyone a bit confused

“But, Oppa, there are two people beside you right now” Seohyun said, “Are you talking about Hyoyeon-unnie or Donghae-oppa?” Eunhyuk was speechless

“YA!” Eunhyuk then complained not knowing who to choose making Hyoyeon push him away.

 “You must be really happy on our comeback, huh?” Kangin said, “And I wonder why that is?”

“It only means, you guys we’re going to get yourself busy…” Hyoyeon said, “The busy you are, the benefit we’ll have! You guys won’t have the chance to tease us non-stop!”

“Who says we won’t?” Kyuhyun suddenly appear with an evil glare

“Aigoo! Evil maknae!” Yoona said

Tiffany then clears , “ATTENTION!” Tiffany said like a soldier, “We’re all present under Sergeant Sica’s command, Sir!”

“Yeah! What do you mean under Seargent Sica’s command?” Jessica complained with her arms crossed, “It’s not me! Yeonie just asked me to!”

“Wae? Sergeant Sica suits you, isn’t it?” Taeyeon playfully teased the ice princess

"I dont think Girls' Generation had only 8 members" Siwon said, "Oh-oh! You are missing one member"

"Bwa? Ya! Jung Jessica!" Taeyeon exclaimed, "You're in charge of it!"

"Aish! Who's missing?!?" Jessica asked annoyed while Seohyun starts counting them.

 “Omo! Yeonie-unnie!” Seohyun said as she finishes counting them taking Sica’s task, “Soo-unnie is missing”

Suddenly, they all heard footsteps coming to them. Yuri and Yoona laughed a bit as they saw the girl who's been "missing in action"

"And finally here comes the missing girl!" Yuri announced

They all looked at Sooyoung who was in rush and catching her breath

"Where the hell have you been?" Jessica scolds the tall shikshin

"Not good, Soo! You make Sergeant Sica frowned!" Sunny teased

“Mianhae, girls! I had to answer a phone call” Sooyoung reasoned out

“Ya! Sooyoungie!” Yuri said, “Don’t tell me you called the production team again? Aigoo! I told you! We already took care of that!”

“ANI-“ Sooyoung tried to explain

“Aish! Ya! You are making me get mad just because you want to go back there?” Jessica exclaimed, “What do you worry about? Yuri already said they took care of it!”

 “Mianhae! But I really need to go, Annyeong” Sooyoung said as she leaves them in a hurry, “Super Junior-oppas, congrats on your comeback and sorry! But today’s a great show! I love it! Annyeong~”

“I’m sure she didn’t even watch it!” Kyuhyun murmured to Seohyun

As Sooyoung was about to leave, suddenly, the fish came up from nowhere.

“Who told you, you can just leave like that?” Donghae asked the tall shikshin blocking her way

“Bwa? Hae-oppa, I really need to go.” Sooyoung said trying to escape from Donghae’s blocking, “Mianhae~”

“You know what? I’m starving! Let’s all eat!” Donghae said taking Sooyoung with him

“But why do you have to take me with you?” Sooyoung asked

“Soo, don’t you know? Hae-hyung can’t eat just all by himself or else he won’t eat!” Ryeowook said

“Come on! I know a really good restaurant!” Donghae convincing the tall shikshin

“Bwa? Wait! You can just ask Hyuk-oppa around to eat with you, why must I eat with you?” Sooyoung reasoned out, “And why do we need to go to restaurant? You can just eat your lunch! I’m sure Prince Manager-oppa prepared something”

“YA! CHOI SOOYOUNG!” Tiffany slightly hits Sooyoung on her arms

“BWA???”

“Sooyoungie must be obedient! Don’t ask questions ‘why and what?’!” Taeyeon scold her, “Aigooo! This kid! Arent you happy we’re going to eat”

“Chincha? YA!~” Sooyoung exclaimed

“Come on! You wouldn’t want to refuse me, right?” Donghae showed Sooyoung his innocent-filled puppy face which all ELF would do anything to see it.

Sooyoung laughed a bit, holding onto her laughter, “Fine! Just, don’t do that again! It reminds me of something”

“YEHEY! Let’s go!”

“What about me? Aren’t you going to invite me?” A voice of young man was then heard

They all look to where the voice came from and finally, the young man came out making everyone saw him before their eyes.

“Hangeng -Oppa?” The girls said in shocked

“Hanggeng-oppa, mianhae!” Sooyoung said, “Actually, guys~”

“Let me, Youngie~” Hanggeng said, “Sorry guys for not contacting you for so long. I was really busy and whenever I tried to call one of you, it would always be out of coverage area. Anyways, I’m back! And I especially asked Sooyoungie to do me a favor in return for not showing myself and contacting you guys!”

Hanggeng is the former member of Super Junior. He was part of the original Super Junior which was Super Junior 05. He is the only Chinese member of the group. He left the group due to personal issues but he promised that he’ll continue to support the Super Junior.

“Hanggeng!” Heechul went to him and hugged him tight, “You don’t know how much we missed you!”

Then one by one, they greeted him. They all seemed so happy to see Hanggeng. It’s been a long time since they last saw him that’s why they miss him so much. They even thought that seeing him again is already impossible to happen but it happened. They all went to him and hugged him, all except Donghae.

“I heard someone is already hungry!” Hanggeng said looking at Donghae, “Let’s go, it’s my treat! I know a really fine restaurant. I’m sure you all will love it, especially you, Miss!” Hanggeng said looking to Sooyoung to which Sooyoung immediately respond with a big smile.

At the restaurant, they were dining at the fancy, high-class restaurant around Gangnam where few people only comes as it was exclusive for celebrities, famous people and idols like them. They were having dinner in a bit Western dining way with long wide table and elegant table cloth with silver spoon & fork placed beside the plate with 3 different sizes and 2 glasswine.

The French dishes were served in thier plates. The whole place was filled with their non stop conversations with full of teasing and happy stories as they occupied the whole second floor of the restaurant.

“How’d you find this place?” Sooyoung asked out of curiousity

“Wow! Food Goddess Choi Sooyoung is curious herself!” Tiffany teased Sooyoung who in return just rolled her eyes

“What is there to “Wow” about? I’ll be more amazed if Soo didn’t ask anything about food at all!” Jessica said

“Good observations for both of you pabos!” Taeyeon said sarcastically, “No! Sooyoung is just shocked that she’s eating French dishes”

“Why? Don’t tell me Soo love French dishes?” Sungmin asked laughing a bit

“Exactly!” Taeyeon said in a bit of a tone

“I’m very happy you love it, Youngie!” Hanggeng said happily

While everyone was happily chatting, there was this one person who seemed so unhappy and outcast. Donghae stood up from his seat to which none of them noticed. He went to the rooftop of the restaurant.

As he reached the rooftop, he went to the side and saw the beautiful nnight view up there and yet his eyes still seemed so lonely. It’s not that he’s not happy that Hanggeng is back, actually, he’s very much close to him. They were very close that they could tell each other’s secrets and he was very sad that it took him 6 months before accepting that Hanggeng left the group. And now that he’s back, he can’t help but feel sad again.

“Aish! I should be happy!” Donghae thought to himself, “But why can’t I?”

“Yeah! Why aren’t you happy?”

“I don’t know~” Donghae respond unknowingly. After 5 seconds, he finally realized it. “YA!”

Siwon then came to him, “I think I know why!”

“Siwon” Donghae could say his name.

“And it could be only because of 2 reasons” Siwon said looking at the view, “One is because your plan didn’t go well and second is because he is back”

“What do you mean?”

“Don’t think that I didn’t know. Earlier, you’ve been busy with your phone.” Siwon said, “I know you planned this. You talked to Taeyeon about it and Taeyeon asked the help of the girls to make it happen. I know that the filming was a set up and that there was really no scheduled filming for today and you asked everyone to act out so you could excuse Sooyoung. Because everyone else knows that Sooyoung never spent her day unwisely, so you thought of it. And luckily, Sooyoung didn’t even notice your “secret kidnapping plan”. I know it all”

“I guess Taeyeon already told you”

“No, she only told it to me now. I found it out when I saw your phone and a text message from her”

“She does?” Dongahe asked surprised, “I didn’t know Yeonie could do that”

“She’s an example of a true friend. She could keep your secrets until she used those secrets to help someone out” Siwon said, “And that’s one of many things I liked about her”

“You’re lucky” Dongae said with a bit of depressed tone

“But you’re luckier; it’s just that your luck hasn’t come yet” Siwon said, “So, what’s your plan? Are you planning to stop it now that he’s back?”

“Stop what?”

“Stop from trying to steal Sooyoung’s heart!”

“WHAT? You mean-“

“I know. I told you, I know it all” Siwon smirked, “So tell me what the plan is?”

Donghae was left without a word uttered. He was thinking deeply. He doesn’t know what to do. He’s confused.

“Tell me when you alredy thought of one. I might help you out!” Siwon said leaving Donghae on his own

-----0-----

Flashback

 “So, tell me, how did it go? Were you able to tell her about your feelings? Come on! Say something”

“How can I when you keep asking one after another? Aish!” Donghae said annoyed

“So tell me, how did it go? Wait! Don’t tell me you didn’t go?” Donghae’s cousin continue

“Aniyo! I went there but she didn’t come. She can’t”

“Really? But why?”

“I don’t know!”

“You’re not a good liar! I knew it. I knew you know the reason”

“Fine! She said she needs to go somewhere, of course, I didn’t bother to ask where she would go, I don’t want to look like a stalker” Donghae said looking to the ground

“Too bad! I even took the courage to get her name!” Donghae’s cousin said in a sad tone

“Wait! You know her name? How?” Donghae immediately looked at him

“Ya! Lee Donghae, you truly need to get out and hang out with our neighbors here. Her family was known here. She was from an Aristocrat family, that’s why” Donghae’s cousin look frowned, “So what now?”

Donghae smirked, “You know me, I never give up!”

“This sounds like a plan to me! I like this!”

End of flashback

-----0-----

waaahhh~

Jeongmal Mianhaeyo Chinggus :((

I was stuck here in College so i barely update my fic.

mianhae,

anyway, Donghae's feelings towards Sooyoung was finally revealed

YEHEY!! *claps*

but what will happen next?

Will he tell her right away? or... he's just going to keep it to himself?

PLUS! Siwon's on the help! :DD