-Chapter 2-

-E S C A P E-

 Sooyoung was looking at her desk calendar. She’s been staring at it for hours. Taeyeon who noticed it shook her head.

“Ya! That desk calendar could melt with your deep stare!” Taeyeon teased

Sooyoung ignored the kid leader and so Taeyeon walk out their room. Minutes passed more, and Sooyoung finally moved away from her desk. “What am I going to do?”

Sooyoung then stand up and went to the bathroom to take shower.

-----0-----

-flashback-

Sooyoung was walking at the hallway with Taeyeon to the school field.

“So, are you really going to give it to him now?” Taeyeon asked curiously and excitedly

Sooyoung nods shyly, “Ne”

Taeyeon jumped, “Sooyoungie, good luck!”

“Kamsahmnida, Yeonie!” Sooyoung said happily

“I hope you’ll be able to give it to him!” Taeyeon said as they sat at the bench.

“Of course I should be! I really made it special only for him!”

“This will be your first gift for him and it’s not just any special gift!” Taeyeon said, “It got to be successful! It’s your Valentine Gift for him!”

“I know! That’s why I am a little nervous!”

-end of flashback-

-----0-----

Sooyoung went out of the dressing room. Today, they were going to film as a high school student at Hanyang High School, one of the top schools in South Korea. Only smart and rich people studies there. The girls were very excited as they wear the high school uniform. It made them feel young again. Memories from their high school kept flashing back. They were all at the tent while they were waiting for a call from their director. They were all having fun.

“Kyaaaaa!” Sunny said cutely, “I loved this uniform. It’s so cute!”

“Ne! Me too!” Yuri said giggling, “They look so perfect for me! What do you think, Yoong?”

“Ne! They fit us perfectly!” Yoona said happily

“I missed our days as high schooler!” Hyoyeon said making them all reminisce

“Ne! The days we would woke up early in the morning and attend school!” Ryeowook said

“When we would walk along the school’s field and pass by the hallway” Kangin said remembering

“Then we would walk in the room and chat happily to our friends and other classmates” Jessica said

“Then our teachers would scold us for sleeping at the class or not paying attention!” Kyuhyun said making all of them laugh

“Wait! Where is Sooyoungie?” Taeyeon asked as she noticed the tall Shikshin not there.

“Sooyoung-unnie was just beside me second ago!” Seohyun said innocently looking for Sooyoung too.

“Hae is missing too!” Eunhyuk noticed the absence of his partner

“Hae is just playing outside!” Heechul said, “I saw him a while ago!”

 Meanwhile, Sooyoung went out of the tent while they were reminiscing of their high school days. Sooyoung decided to go for a walk and take a look around the school. For her, high school days were the best part of her life but also the worst part. She couldn’t contain her happiness whenever she just remembers her high school days with Taeyeon but something happened to her back then that hurt her so much. She wanted to bury it and forget it but how can she? It was impossible to forget. It was hunting her down.

As she was walking suddenly, she was hit with a ball on her head. She fell on her as she got hit. A group of guys came to her to get the ball and apologized.

“Sooyoung-ssi, are you ok?” A guy said helping her to stand up but she refuses it

“I’m really sorry, Sooyoung-ssi. I didn’t mean it!” Sooyoung looked up and saw it was Donghae who was offering his hand to her. She tried to stand up on her own but failed to do so. Luckily, before she could fall again, Donghae was able to catch her. She then let him help her. He sits her to the nearest bench.

Donghae was playing basketball with some high schooler when accidentally Donghae’s hand slipped and it got hit on Sooyoung’s head. The high schoolers went back to their PE class as their P.E. teacher whistle. Donghae quickly took an ice and band aid.

“Put it on your head!” Donghae said as he gives her the ice

“Aniyo! I’m ok!” Sooyoung said refusing his offer

Donghae just put the ice on her head making the girl shiver to cold. “Oh, mianhae!”

Sooyoung took the ice from him and decided to put it herself. Donghae can’t help but chuckle as he watches her put the ice on her head.

Sooyoung looked at him weirdly. “Is it fun watching me like this?”

Donghae clears his throat and apologized, “Mianhae! It’s just…” Donghae sat beside her, “I find it funny!”

“So it’s funny?” Sooyoung chuckled in disbelief, “Ya! It’s your fault why I am like this!”

“Ne! I know. And I already apologize to you many times. Isn’t it enough?”

“If manager-Oppa saw me like this, do you think your apology is enough?” Sooyoung pouted

“You’re right!” Donghae said and laugh a little bit, “I didn’t realize that!”

Sooyoung just stayed quiet. Donghae noticed her. He thought because it was his fault. He suddenly felt burdened seeing the cheerful princess like that. Everyone will certainly kill him if they saw her like that. Sooyoung was always happy and cheerful. He has never seen her with serious face which shocked him seeing her like that.

“Sooyoung!” Donghae said worriedly

“Did you know that I almost study here?” Sooyoung suddenly ask looking at confused Donghae

“Huh? Really?”

“Ne.” Sooyoung said while circling her feet to the ground, “I was on my first year in high school. At that time, many of my friends are going to Jungshin so I decided to go there too. Ever since, Appa really wanted me to enter Hanyang but I insisted to study at Jungshin”

“But why? You know Hanyang is wwaayyy better than Jungshin”

“I guess…” Sooyoung said smiling a bit, “…I’m a fool.”

“Fool?” Donghae chuckled as he heard the word from the shikshin’s mouth. “How can you say that?”

Sooyoung didn’t know what to say. She doesn’t know how to tell it to him. Donghae just laugh as he watches her. He then looked up letting the sunlight touched his handsome face.

“You wouldn’t say a fool if its’nt for love!” Donghae said making Sooyoung turn away

Donghae noticed it and look at her with shocked face.  Sooyoung laugh at herself a bit, “He was my first love. At first, I hated him because he acts like a celebrity or a superstar but then I got to know him. I always follow him around, think of him, give him gifts, watching him from a far without him knowing. Every day, I hope that he would walk to me and hold my hand, make me feel he knows I’m there”

Donghae felt sad as he heard that from her. He never thought that the cheerful princess, the one who shines bright with her cheerful smiles and encouraging words and personality was a hopeless romantic. He always thought that she had been into many relationships with guys but he was shocked to found out it was none. It made him realized that even the most cheerful person in the world could experience the worst thing about love- giving love without receiving one.

She then looks at him and saw the sad face of his. She didn’t expect it would turn out to be like that. She only wants someone to understand her. Suddenly, Donghae went closer to her and put the band aid in her forehead. Unexpectedly, he kissed her forehead where her wound was making her shocked. He then looked at her and smiled.

“It should heal fast!” Donghae said letting out his most brightful smile, “Or else, your manager and your sisters will really kill me!”

Sooyoung chuckled to what he said. She was thankful to him. She knew he was a gentleman and kind one but she never thought he would be like that to her like now. He then stood up.

“Come on! Let’s have a tour around here! They say that once you get here, you should never miss seeing their outstanding structures!” Donghae said taking Sooyoung’s hand leading the way.

“But this school is really big!” Sooyoung said as they run together while holding hands

“Don’t worry! If we get lost, someone will certainly look for us!” Donghae winked at Sooyoung

-----0-----

-flashback-

Sooyoung was walking on her way to home. She wasn’t able to see him to their school and so she just decided to go to his house. Today, she’s going to confess her love to him, on heart’s day! As she was on her way, she saw him. Her heart quickly beat fast. She was so excited to go to see him but then as she was going to him, she stopped from running. She was shocked to see it. She dropped her chocolates and letters to the ground. She just saw him with another girl. She watches them.

“Oppa, I really enjoyed our date together!”

“Really? Ah! I’m so happy that my girlfriend enjoyed.”

“Wae, Oppa? You thought I’m not going to?”

“Aniyo. It’s just that I really do my best to make this day a special day for us!”

“Happy monthsary, Oppa!”

“Happy monthsary too!”

She didn’t go to their house straight and went to the windmill. She was crying so hard. It broke her heart seeing him with someone else. They look so happy and sweet together. He was holding her hands and even kissed her on the lips, something that she always hoped he would done to her. And the fact that he with his ‘girlfriend’ makes it much worse!

She then stopped crying as the wind starts to blow on her face. And from that day on, she would only spend Valentine’s Day with her parents or with her friends.

-end of flashback-

-----0-----

AYO SHADOWS!!!

A double-update treat for you guys!

Sorry for not updating

Hope you like my first two chap.

Subscibe and Comment/ Suggest/ Violent Reactions

Dont be shy to post it below ! ^^