-Chapter 25-

-E S C A P E-

“Good Morning!” Sunny greeted happily

“Good Morning, Sunny!” Sungmin greeted back cheerfully

“Aigoo! It’s too early in the morning! Can we have a break from your sweetness?” Yoona teased as they all took their sit.

“Good Morning, Oppas!” Tiffany greeted as the boys finally came down, “How’s your night? Were you all able to sleep well?”

“Of course!” Eunhyuk answered with confidence

“OMO! YA!” Hyoyeon said, “You kept calling me in my phone last night and now you said you were able to sleep well?”

“And it’s so early in the morning to start your love quarrel!” Kibum teased

“Don’t mind them Kibum-oppa, these two needs some time alone!” Yuri said only adding annoyance to Hyoyeon

After having their breakfast, they went to their own businesses. Jessica was sitting at the sofa with Hyoyeon and Sunny at the girls’ room. They were all watching their favorite drama when Seohyun passed by. Jessica was about to call Seohyun but Seohyun immediately go to her room as if she was avoiding everyone.

“She didn’t eat breakfast earlier” Hyoyeon said

“Maybe she was mad at us because of last night” Sunny said, “I don’t blame her though”

“What does she expect us to do? She clearly misunderstands everything! She even thought we’re disregarding her” Hyoyeon said

“Sica, let’s just give her some space. Seohyun will think this through. Everything’ll be ok again!” Sunny assured as she saw Jessica’s worried face.

Jessica smiled but still feeling uneasy. She suddenly stood up. “I’ll just go downstairs”

As Jessica left the two, she went at the kitchen and prepare for something. Suddenly, Heechul came from nowhere making Jessica startled a bit.

“YAH! Are you crazy?” Jessica said as she got startled by Heechul’s sudden appearance

“What are you doing? Wae? Are you hungry?” Heechul asked

“Aniyo!” Jessica pout slightly

“Korom, for who is that food?”

“I just felt bad” Jessica said as she faces Heechul, “After our fight yesterday, I couldn’t get enough sleep. I’ve been thinking about it and I can’t take that too much awkward atmosphere”

“I know! Even me too~ though others are acting as if nothing happened in front of Soo and Hae.” Heechul said, “I feel sorry for Seohyun that no one could comfort her”

“That’s why I’m bringing these to her!” Jessica said as she finishes preparing the food

“Oh! Right! She didn’t eat her breakfast. Kyu even got her breakfast upstairs but she didn’t even eat it” Heechul said, “I’ll carry it for you! Let’s go to Seohyun!”

On the otherhand, Seohyun was at her room. She was just lying at her bed while listening to the music from her ipod. She seems to be really hurt by what happened yesterday that she couldn’t get out of her room. She feels even worse because no one could comfort her. Kyuhyun tried to but she pushes him away.

Suddenly, Seohyun heard a loud banging on the door. She stood up and opened her door. She was surprised to see Jessica holding a tray of food and immediately entered her room. Jessica placed it on her desk. Seohyun was shocked.

“They say you didn’t eat your breakfast” Jessica said, “YA! Are you crazy? Are you trying to kill yourself? Have you gone mad? No matter what you should eat your breakfast! You always tell everyone that eating breakfast is the most important thing but look at you! AISH! Chincha!”

Seohyun was speechless. She couldn’t believe that Jessica came to her room and say those words.

“Don’t try to act as if you care. Nobody cares” Seohyun said coldly sitting at her bed once again.

“Ya! If it’s because of yesterday, I’m really sorry. No matter what, we shouldn’t fight. After having lots of thoughts, I think that we don’t have the right to decided for Soo and Hae. I think we should let them decide for themselves, all we can give to them is our full support” Jessica said as she approaches Seohyun, “I know I’ve been a bad unnie, but don’t think that no one cares for you. Everyone cares for you! They just couldn’t comfort you right now because they need to make the atmosphere look good as if nothing happened yesterday”

“Mianhae unnie, I shouldn’t have said it like that” Seohyun said, “I’m really sorry”

Jessica then hugged Seohyun. Finally, they were good again, they both wipe each other’s tears.

“Unnie” Seohyun called out

“Hmm?”

“You said that they were just trying to make the atmosphere look good but I don’t think so”

“What do you mean?”

“After everything that had happened last night, when everyone else had gone to bed, Soo-unnie came to me. I was crying then when she came to my room and approached me” Seohyun said, “I thought you guys told her. She was comforting me saying some cheerful words to make me feel better. She talked as if she knows everything that’s why I thought you guys told her”

“Aniyo! No one told her what happened yesterday” Jessica assured, “I was with her and Hae the whole time you were all discussing. She never got out of my sight. Are you sure?”

“Ne. She told me she felt sad that because of her everyone is fighting”

“Arasso. I’ll ask Yeonie if she told Soo what happened” Jessica said patting Seohyun at the back, “For now, eat your breakfast. Arasso?”

“Ne!” Seohyun said cheerfully

Ryeowook, Yuri, Eunhyuk, Yoona and Kibum were all all at the garden. They wanted to breathe some fresh air. It seems like they were still bothered by the events last night.

“Hyuk~” Kibum called out

“Ne. Wae?” Eunyuk respond looking at Kibum

“Yeonie said something last night which had me bothered” Kibum started

“What is it?”

“Something about not remembering”

“Not remembering?” Eunhyuk asked

“Ah! Right!” Ryeowook said joining their conversation, “Yul, Did Soo got into accident before?”

 “What really happened in the past that made even Seohyun got afraid?” Kibum asked even more

“Actually” Yoona started, “Yeonie-unnie told it to us before. When Soo got into a car accident when we were in a midst of preparing for The Boys comeback, she didn’t mean to say it but did it otherwise.”

“You remember Soo got a scholarship and went to Japan, right?” Yuri said, “Something else happened before she went to Japan. She had a temporary memory loss making her forget her memories”

“She didnt wanna go in detail with it because it also traumatizes her. Then she said that after the accident, Soo lost her memories. It’s not just any memories but the most precious ones.  It all happened after finding out that Aiden was also leaving the country. At that time, Soo didn’t want to continue the scholarship anymore but after finding out that Aiden was leaving, she did everything to be with him but in the end, it was Aiden who pushes her away.” Yoona said making everyone else a bit shocked

“Why we didn’t hear anything about it?” Ryeowook asked

“I know why” Eunhyuk said, “The reason why is because Soo’s parents didn’t want Soo to remember everything. So they do all they can to prevent Soo from remembering”

“But it was temporary, right? She could remember it all no matter what!” Kibum said

“That’s why they send her to Japan, so she could get away from all the things that could make her remember. The worse it got is that… it created different memories to her”

“You mean to say, not all the memories Soo knew were true?” Ryeowook asked in shocked, “How?”

“I don’t want to make Soo’s parents look bad but this is the truth. They invent stories and told it to her because they want to protect her”

“Hyuk-oppa, you’re also there, right?” Yuri said dropping a question, “Then, what happened to Aiden? Did he know Soo got into accident? Did he feel responsible that’s why he didn’t show up to her anymore?”

“The Aiden that Soo knows” Eunhyuk bowed, “Is already dead. He was with Soo when it happened. He died in that accident after protecting Soo”

“OMG!” Yoona gasped, “So all the waiting and searching for Aiden is all for nothing?”

“Now we know why Yeonie tries so hard to protect Soo.” Ryeowook said

“Everytime Soo would say something about her first love, Yeonie would suddenly be sad”

“We all promised that we won’t say anything in respect” Eunhyuk said, “So I beg you guys do the same”

Meanwhile Tiffany, Taeyeon, Sungmin, Siwon, Donghae, Kangin and Kyuhyun were all playing downstairs. Suddenly, Sooyoung came down looking for something.

 “Fany-ah! Did you see my phone?” Sooyoung asked who just came downstairs and entered the living room

“Oh! Sooyoung!” Tiffany said

“Did you see my phone?” Sooyoung continued, “I wonder where it went. I’m sure I just left it in my desk! It’s been missing since the day after yesterday!”

“Ya! Instead of finding your phone, find your glasses first!” Taeyeon said looking at Sooyoung

“That’s another thing! I can’t find my glasses since the last time I wore them!” Sooyoung said, “Now I have to worry about two things!”

“Maybe you just misplaced it!” Kangin said but Sooyoung shook her head

“That’s right! It’s not like anyone would just take it” Kyuhyun said

“Wait!” Taeyeon said standing up, “The day we first went here, didn’t you also complained that you lost you’re shoes?”

“Ne! But you guys told me I might have left it back in the dorm.”

“I was sure I saw it in your bag when we’re unpacking our things!” Taeyeon said to herself before turning to Sooyoung, “And then, you said you lost your favorite shirt!”

“Ne! I remember I just put it in the laundry but then it just got lost. I even fought with Tiffany at that time! Aish! It was given to me by Shinhwa-oppa!” Sooyoung pouted, “Oh! Now that I remember it all, it seems like I’ve lost too many things!’

“OMO! Soong!” Sungmin said in a bit serious, “You’re being careless person now! You always misplaced everything”

“YA! ANIYO!” Sooyoung protested

“I was just kidding! How can you misplace it all! Almost all of those things have a centimental value!”

“WAIT! You couldn’t just possibly lost it” Donghae said as if reffering to something but Sooyoung was unable to hear it

“But who’s going to take it! It’s not like someone in here would steal it” Kangin interrupted

“Sooyoung, what else have you lost?” Siwon asked

“Um…” Sooyoung thought, “Ah! I also lost my bracelet!” Sooyoung looked apologetically at Donghae

“BWA?? YA!!!” Donghae shouted all of a sudden making them all look at him weirdly. “Mian”

“When were those lost? Can you remember the dates?” Siwon continued interrogating

“I wasn’t sure but I think it was all three days after another!”

“And the third day again is now!” Siwon said, “Don’t worry! That person might come here again!”

“What do you mean?” Taeyeon asked

“I think we have another friend living in here too!’ Siwon said

As Sooyoung still couldn’t get herself feel better as she was thinking of the possible whereabouts of her lost things, she was walking in the garden alone. She was too pre-occupied by the strange occurrences involving her precious things. Suddenly, the leaves around the corner not far from her moved that it catch her attention. She immediately went to look for what it is but she found none and then she suddenly heard footsteps. She immediately followed it not thinking of what it could be. Finally, the sound stopped, Sooyoung tried to look for it but she suddenly got bump into someone

“OMO!” Sooyoung said as she turned around and see who it was, “Oh! Oppa!”

“Soo! What are you doing here?” Donghae asked

“Nothing” Sooyoung answered shortly, “Have you been watching me?”

“Bwa? Aniyo! I just came here. Taeyeon said she saw you walked through here. Why?”

“Strange, the leaves move on its own for no reason. I thought someone was watching me”

“Are you sure?” Donghae was worried

“Ne!”

Donghae was about to go and look around but Sooyoung stopped it

“Don’t mind it Oppa! I’m ok anyway, that’s what’s important”

“Are you really sure?” Donghae asked to which Sooyoung nod

“Oppa, there’s something we should talk about” Sooyoung said as she sat down the bench near them

“What is it?”

“About… our relationship” Sooyoung said a little hesistant, “I just thought…we should tell it to them. I mean, I just can’t hide it from them. We’re all living in one big mansion and they were always there so it’s impossible that they won’t notice anything”

“That’s what I thought too” Donghae said as he sat next to her, “But if we tell it to them, the probability that the relationship within the groups were more likely to be revealed. I can’t risk our careers, your career. I know that once Lee-songsaegnim found it out, he’ll do anything to make us separated. I can’t let it happen”

“But he’ll found it anyways; it’s only a matter of time. No secet can escape from Lee-songsaegnim”

“I was just worried about you and the rest.” Donghae said, “I know the girls aren’t prepared”

“Let’s worry about it when it’s already there.” Sooyoung said taking Donghae’s both hands, “we can always find a solution in every problem as long as we’re together. We’ll prove to everyone that nothing can break our relationship.”

As they entered the living room together, everyone was in there. Sooyoung and Donghae were shocked as they didn’t expect to see them all in the living room, as if something had just happened

“What’s going on?” Donghae asked

“We already found your lost things, Soo” Kibum said

“Really?” Sooyoung asked unbelievably.

She approached nearer and soon found all the things she had been missing. She was so happy that she got to see them again. All of it has a great value to her.

“Where did you find it?” Donghae asked

Suddenly, Tiffany and Jessica came with someone, another girl.

“LEE SUNMI???” the rest had shouted in unison

“What- Why- How??” Sungmin asked, “Sunmi-ah! Is it really you?”

“YA! Let me go!” Sunmi said as she struggle from Tiffany and Jessica’s tight grip on her

“YA! If you don’t stop moving I’ll hit you and you’ll regret it” Jessica said angrily

“Sunmi! What are you doing here?” Kangin asked

“Let me go first!”

“No way!” Tiffany objected right away, “There’s no way we’ll let you go!”

“Fany-ah, Sica-ah! Let her go” Sungmin said

Tiffany and Jessica let her go.

“Now tell us, what are you doing here?” Heechul asked this time.

They were all eager on how Sunmi was able to go there. No one knows that they were there except for their managers and Lee Sooman.

“Wae? Can’t I be here too? You think you guys are the only one who can enjoy this beautiful mansion?” Sunmi exclaimed

“YA! LEE SUNMI! I’m asking you not as your older brother; tell me what are you doing here?” Sungmin asked with firm and strong voice

“I followed you!” Sunmi said, “I heard from manager-oppa that you guys are going somewhere while the company was trying to solve the situation. Oppa, how can you not tell me where you are going? You left me all alone there! What kind of Oppa are you?”

“Sunmi-ah! If you followed us, then you’ve been here since the first day!” Ryeowook said

“Ne!” Sunmi said proudly, “SO WHAT?”

“Then, where did you stay? How come no one knows that you are here?” Kyuhyun asked

Sunmi was taken aback. She did not know how she’s going to say it

“It was me!” Sunny raised her hand, “I helped Sunmi. I let her stay with me in my room”

“You let a thief stay at your room?!” Yoona exclaimed

“YA! Yoona! Don’t speak like that about my sister! She’s not a thief!” Sungmin defended Sunmi

“But Sungmin-oppa, she took Sooyoung’s things! Who knows probably she took even more than that” Yuri said sending a striking look at Sunmi

“I SAID SHE’S NOT A THIEF!” Sungmin’s anger burst out

“YA! LEE SUNGMIN! Don’t shout at the girls!” Kangin said

“No one will call my sister a theif!” Sungmin said once again

“Then, who took Sooyoung’s things?” Hyoyeon asked bravely

“We saw Sunmi at Sooyoung’s room” Siwon said, “She was holding Sooyoung’s snowball”

“WHAT? That snowball is so precious to me! My grandma gave it to me as a gift!” Sooyoung said, “Ya! What did you do?”

“Sooyoung, it’s ok!” Donghae tried to make Sooyoung calm

“Sunmi-ah! Tell me, what did you do to my snowball?” Sooyoung asked worriedly

“CHOI SOOYOUNG!” Sungmin shouted at Sooyoung which made Donghae pushed him

“I don’t care if it’s precious to you! If it’s that precious to you, then great! Because I have broken it!” Sunmi said

“What? Ya! Are you crazy? How can you do such thing?” Donghae asked Sunmi

“Oh! Please! What is she? 5? How can a lady keep such thing?” Sunmi mocked, “No way! Oh my god! SNSD’s Choi Sooyoung is keeping a snowball with her. So childish!”

“Stop it Sunmi! Aren’t you contented?” Taeyeon said, “You already took Sooyoung’s things and you even broke one of it!”

“Contented? Are you kidding me? That’s not enough! THAT GIRL ruined MY LIFE! Now she’s gonna pay the price!” Sunmi said

 “Lee Sunmi” Sooyoung spoke angrily just bowing her head, “you’re going to regret this day”

“Oh yeah?! Oooh~ I’m so scared! Really! I’m very very scared!” Sunmi said sarcastically, “Ha-Ha-Ha! As if you can scare the hell out of me! You should be the one who should be scared of me! Because of you, I lost everything!!! That stupid nonsense snowball isn’t enough for everything that you had taken away from me!”

Sooyoung who was uncontrollable started moving forward to Sunmi. Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun tried to stop her but they just got pushed away by Sooyoung. 

“I was going to let it pass by, but you already crossed the limits!” Sooyoung said

She grabbed Sunmi’s hair very hard. Sungmin tried to stop her but he just got pushed away too

“What did you say? Stupid nonsense snowball?” Sooyoung said as she grin

Sooyoung then smash Sunmi into the wall. Both Heechul and Donghae hold Sooyoung’s hands to stop her but she just threw them away like what happened to others. She immediately grabs Sunmi’s hand and threw her at the ground. Sooyoung sat at Sunmi and tried to break her arm.

Siwon, Donghae, Kibum and Kangin all stopped Sooyoung. They hold her tightly and remove her from Sunmi.

“You’re just having a taste of my anger, Lee Sunmi. I’m not yet through with you!” Sooyoung exclaimed. They all brought her into her room. Meanwhile, Sungmin helped Sunmi to stand up. Seohyun gave him the medicine kit to cure Sunmi’s wounds.

“I’m going to calm down Sooyoung” Taeyeon said, “You should keep an eye on your sister, Sungmin. I dont know what I might do to her if she did something again"

Seohyun, Jessica, Tiffany, Yoona, Yuri and Hyoyeon followed Taeyeon. Only Sunny was left with him. Sunny didn’t know what to do. She wanted to be beside Sooyoung but she can never leave Sungmin. She only helped Sunmi because of Sungmin. If she wasn’t his sister, she would have never helped Sunmi knowing that Sunmi was greatly envious of and a threat to Sooyoung.

Sunny stood up.

“Sunny wait!” Sungmin said stopping her from going somewhere else,”Thank you for letting Sunmi stay at you room”

“I only did what I thought is right” Sunny said, “But I think what I did is really wrong.”

“Sunny!”

“Did you see what Sooyoung do? Did you see how she got mad? Frankly, this is all because of Sunmi” Sunny’s anger immersed, “I should have never let her in here! I should have known this is going to happen. But it’s all too late”

“Sunmi didn’t do anything to Sooyoung. She’s the one who attacked Sunmi!”

“Really, Sungmin? Don’t you still get it?” Sunny asked, “Sooyoung won’t be like that if Sunmi hadn’t crossed the limits! Soo had been holding back ever since and you know that!!! How can you say something like that to Soo?” Sunny finally left