-Chapter 13-

-E S C A P E-

They were finally heading back to Seoul. Yuri, Yoona and Hyoyeon who were at the second seat are sleeping soundly while Ryeowook, Kibum and Eunhyuk were just listening to the music and playing games in their hand phones. Siwon was the one driving the car while Taeyeon was sitting in the front seat.

“Oppa, what do you think of Hae? Taeyeon asked out of the blue

“Huh? What do you mean?” Siwon asked back

“Back when you ask Hae-Oppa to stay with Soo, what did you really tell him? How did you make him stay?” Taeyeon asked

“I don’t know. It just suddenly came to me. I suddenly felt I would’ve done everything to put them together.” Siwon said, “I thought it would be the perfect time to set them up and so I told Hae that if he stayed and take care of Soo for a while, I’ll do whatever he want”

“And that’s it?”

“Ne! He didn’t even object or say anything. He just ageed. It didn’t even need to say it”

“It’s weird.” Taeyeon shook her head

“Wae? What is it?”

“Sica, Yul and Yoong were in my room yesterday. They were eavesdropping to Sooyoung’s room. It was because Hae and Soo were the only one’s left in the room. But as if something will happen. Soo is unconscious and Hae is not the type of guy to take advantage of someone who is sleeping”

“You’re right.”

Suddenly, Kibum joined their conversation.

“I thought it was just me. I guess you two have seen it too!” Kibum said catching the attention of the two.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, there was a time I caught Hae with Soo. First was when I saw them together at the lighthouse and the last one was when I saw them at the windmill. I also notice how Hae look at Soo”

“There’s something with Hae!” Taeyeon finally said, “I don’t know what was it but there is indeed!”

“Could it be???”

-----0-----

“Aigoo! Yay! Finally we’re here in SEOUL!!!” Tiffany exclaimed going to the sofa and embraces it.

“I’m so tired. I want to sleep” Jessica then went next to Tiffany and sleep there.

“Ya! How can you sleep again? You slept on the car on our way here!” Sunny protested

While the girls were lying comfortably on the large sofa, Taeyeon felt her phone vibrated. She was about to close her eyes but then it suddenly vibrated. She took it annoyed and looked who it was.

“Manager-Oppa?!” Taeyeon said annoyed, “We just come back here to Seoul. What is it?”

Suddenly, Taeyeon stood up shocked making the other girls who were lying on the sofa fell on the floor.

“YA! KIM TAEYON!!!” the girls exclaimed

“Arasso! I understand.” Taeyeon said hanging up the phone. She quickly went to Sooyoung. “Soo! Hurry up and get dressed!”

“Wae? What happened?”

“You have to be at the filming site now!!!” Taeyeon said going to their room preparing Sooyoung’s things. After 5 minutes, their manager-oppa arrived at the dorm and pick up Sooyoung. She was still confused on why suddenly there was a filming. For all she knows, her filming was moved next week.

“Oppa, I don’t understand! How come we have filming today?” Sooyoung asked their manager-Oppa confused while on their way

“I don’t know how it all happened but the PD called me and told me to bring you there right now. I found out that the filming wasn’t postponed. I even found out that the whole script was revised”

“But Hae-oppa was with us too! It can’t happen that both the main characters weren’t there!”

“I know.The location sites for filming was also changed”

“And no one told us? Not even Hae-oppa?”

“I’m surprised that you didn’t know but they only didn’t tell it to us. They have told it to Hae earlier”

“But why did Hae-Oppa didn’t even tell me about it?”

After 15 minutes, they have finally arrived to the filming site. Everyone was busy as they arrived there. One of the staff quickly went to Sooyoung and took her to the tent to prepare her. As soon as she was finished, she then went out of the tent and went to the PD.

“Sooyoung! Thanked god you came!” The PD said

“Songsaegnim, what happened? I thought the filming was moved?”

“Something came up and so we have to undergo a lot of revisations. Since you weren’t able to come to the first filming we have filmed some scenes you weren’t there”

The PD then gave Sooyoung the revised script. Sooyoung quickly studies it. It was completely different from the script she had, even the plot was changed. She had hard time studying it. What even shocked her is that at her first scene, she has to roll to the mud and do extreme scenes which she herself has never encountered or have been through ever in her life.

After many takes and scenes, she was finally through. She was very tired; she could feel her knees giving up. She then changed her clothes and cleans her face. She went straight home. It was 4 am in the morning when she had arrived at the dorm. She quickly takes bath as she went in. She was really tired and just wants to rest but she has to be at the studio by 6 am.

-----0-----

“Good morning. May I know who you are looking for?”

“I’m looking for Ms. Choi Sooyoung”

“Yes, this is she. May I know who this is?”

“I’m calling from SM entertainment. I have called to tell you to be back at the company by 6 am tomorrow.”

“What???”

“You’re now an official trainee of SM entertainment”

“Are you sure? No kidding?”

“Yes, I am sure. You can check it if you want-“

“Aniyo! I-I will be there! THANK YOU SO MUCH!”

Sooyoung then hanged up the phone. “AAAHHHHHHHHH”

“Ya! How can you shout so loud like that? I can hear your voice very loud!” Taeyeon asked who was sitting beside Sooyoung listening to her ipod.

“Guess what?”

“What now, Soo?” Soojin asked who was sitting in front of the two holding a magazine

“I’m NOW OFFICIAL TRAINEE OF SM!!!” Sooyoung shouted

“Oh my gosh! Is it for real?” Taeyeon stood up and asked shocked

“Ne! He just called. He’s from the company! I’m so excited”

“Well then, we should celebrate!” Soojin said standing up with smile on her face, proceeding to the kitchen.

-----0-----

“Ahh! I really missed this studio!” Tiffany said as they entered the studio

“You’re overreacting again, Fany!” Jessica said putting her bag to the side

“What are you saying? It’s not the studio that Fany missed! It’s someone!” Hyoyeon teased

“Do we have to say the name?” Sunny joined Hyoyeon

“YA! Of course not!” Tiffany protested

“It looks like you girls had a good time!” Yunho said

“Ne, Yunho-Oppa! We really had good time there. It was so fun! We enjoyed it” Seohyun said

“It’s all thanks to me!” Donghae said as he place his arm at Yunho’s shoulders

“Whatever, Fish!” Eunhyuk said

“Come on guys!” Kibum said, “We just come back here”

“Let them be Oppa, that’s how Hae and Hyuk post their sweetness!” Yoona said as she wraps her arms to Kibum’s.

“Where are Tae, Yul and Soo anyway?” Siwon asked

“Ne. I don’t see them here!” Ryeowook said

“I’m sure Yul and Tae will be late because of Soo” Kyuhyun said

“Why does it seem Kyu knows everything?” Kangin asked, “Anyway, what do you know that we don’t know?”

Suddenly, they heard of footsteps and noises.

“Are you really sure you’re ok?” Yuri asked worriedly

“I told you to just stay there and take a rest!” Taeyeon said

It was finally Yuri, Taeyeon and Sooyoung. The two were assisting Sooyoung who was not feeling wel.

“Girls! I’m fine! I’ll be ok in any minute! I have taken medicine anyway!” Sooyoung said, “And I rather go with you guys than stay in that dorm ALONE!”

“What happened here?” Siwon asked as he approach them

“Soo here-“

“ACHOOO!” Sooyoung sneezed

“…Obviously, not feeling well!” Yuri continued, “Here, drink some water”

“Wait! Why would Soo be sick again?” Ryeowook asked this time

Suddenly, someone came.

“Soo! You’re here!” Sunmi said as she went to them.

“What are you doing here, Sunmi?” Sunny asked

“I came here to visit my Oppa, can’t I?” Sunmi said, “Besides, he was long gone and I really missed him so much”

“Well, why is Sooyoung sick?” Max interrupted,

 “And AGAIN? You mean she got sick back there?” Yunho raised another question

“Ne, Oppa! Soo got sick before we went back here” Hyoyeon said

“Aww! Soo is sick? Well, I won’t wonder! After everything you did yesterday, who wouldn’t get sick? I mean, if that was me, I’d rather die than do it. But you did! How impressive! I even heard it took a lot of takes before you did perfectly. It must be hard. But for a professional like you, I could say, you’re really talented!” Sunmi said

“Wae? What did you do yesterday?” Donghae asked curiously to Sooyoung

“Oh please, Hae-Oppa! Stop acting like you don’t know that the script was revised and at the first scene, Soo have to film in the mud!” Sunmi chuckled

“You did WHAT???” Jessica exploded, “Soo, don’t tell me you rolled at the mud?”

“EXACTLY!” Sunmi said, “You know everyone was really impressed with Soo. She was really talented. I could give you an award for it!”

“Thanks but no thanks!” Sooyoung said

“But Soo, why suddenly like that?” Yoona asked curiously, “I mean… The script was perfect!”

“Change of plans.” Sooyoung answered

“And they make you do that?” Donghae was shocked

“Like you don’t know?” Sooyoung said, “You didn’t even tell me that the script was revised.”

“I don’t-“

“Yeah! Manager-Oppa, and everyone else says so. You were informed first!” Sooyoung said while coughing

“Soo-unnie, you’re now coughing.” Seohyun said worriedly

“Don’t worry; I’ll just drink a lot of water!” Sooyoung said as she went to the corner and drinks her bottle of water.

“Poor, Soo! But we have fimling later; will you be able to come? Because, you know, if you can’t I can just-“Sunmi said but was cut by Sungmin

“Sunmi, Soo already said she’ll be ok. There’s no need. Why don’t you just go to your manager? I heard you had CF coming” Sungmin said as he noticed the sudden change of atmosphere and the fiery-look in the girls’ eyes.

“Arasso, Oppa! See you, Sooyoungie!” Sunmi said as she goes away.

“I’m glad you sent her away. I might pull her hair out of her head if she continues to speak!” Jessica said to Sungmin

“Mianhae! You know, Sunmi is always like that but she’s just concerned. Sunmi is kind too, she just don’t show it” Sungmin said defending Sunmi

“Or maybe she really isn’t!” Tiffany said

-----0-----