-Chapter 20-

-E S C A P E-

 “What are these?” Heechul asked as he lifts up and take a good look at a picture he’s holding, “Is this really you, Yeonie?”

“Yes! Whether you believe it or not!” Taeyeon said as she snatches the picture away from Heechul’s hands

“And I can’t believe you and Siwon have been close ever since High School!” Heechul commented

“Actually, it was all thanks to me” Kyuhyun said but was soon kicked by Eunhyuk

“It was actually thanks to Yunho-hyung. He’s the one who introduced Taeyeon to us.” Eunhyuk said

“How?” Jessica curiously asked

“Well, Taejong-oppa, my brother was very much close with Yunho-oppa. They were best friends and soon became classmates at Gwangju High School were Soojin-unnie, Sooyoung’s unnie is also studying.” Taeyeon started, “There was a party at Yunho-oppa’s house and Taejong-oppa was invited and so I was. And that’s how we met”

“Yunho-hyung introduced Yeonie to us” Eunhyuk added

 “Yunho-hyung was a senior at Jungshin All-Boys School but he transferred to Gwangju High School when he can’t meet up with his studies because of schedule” Kyuhyun said, “But even before then, we all were been very close at each other”

“And Soo? She studied in the same school as Yeonies. Is she also close to all of you?” Jessica asked again

“Of course! She’s been close to everybody. She was like the friendliest in the campus. You may not know but our schools were actually just beside each other” Eunhyuk bragged, “I remember how Soo always skip class and hide at our school’s music room” Eunhyuk laughed

“Soo-unnie does that?” Seohyun asked shockily “I don’t know that. This is the first time I have heard such thing”

“Yes! I know it sounds weird but Soo does skip classes. She does that whenever she feels stressed at school.” Taeyeon laughed off

“It was actually amazing how Soo and Hae got close during those times because of their secret hang outs and similarities” Siwon said which make everyone shocked except Taeyeon, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun

“WHAT DID YOU SAY???” All shouted in unison

 “Did I hear it right?” Heechul corrected, “Soo and Hae were close?”           

“Ya! Keep your voice low!” Eunhyuk said, “Siwon didn’t say it like that!”

Hyoyeon was then turned to Seohyun and notice the look on her face, “And you knew it?”

They all looked at Seohyun who was shocked as ever as she was questioned by Hyoyeon. “Err~ Bwa?”

“Aish! Chincha! So you knew it?” Hyoyeon asked Seohyun, “Look at you! You can’t even deny it!”

“Mianhae, unnie! I just feel like I shouldn’t tell anyone since it’s not my secret to share. And I don’t even think it’s a secret already to all of you” Seohyun said defending herself

“What do you mean?” Yuri asked joining their conversation to which she has been hearing all along. She was standing not far from them. “Soo and Hae knew each other? And you all knew it?”

“AND WHY ON EARTH WE DON’T KNOW ABOUT THAT!!!” Jessica yelled bursting out in anger

“Guys, calm down!” Taeyeon said as she tries to calm Jessica and Yuri, “Look! No one else has to know, ok? So keep your mouth shut and voices low. Soo might hear you!”

“If Soo and Hae are close, then why no one talk about it?” Jessica tantrums like a kid, “And why do we need to keep our voice low? It’s not as if Soo and Hae don’t know!”

“YA! SHUT UP!” Hyoyeon yelled back at Jessica

“What do I know?” Someone asked. It was Sooyoung who was standing just few meters away from them. “What are you guys talking about? You were all shouting so loud that I can perfectly hear it.” Sooyoung then went near to them. They were all nervous.

“Um…Soo?” Hyoyeon said rather asked not knowing what to say. She was hinting them to do something.

“WHAT???” Sooyoung asked making them all shiver. She then starts to laugh, “You all look as if you’ve seen someone you’re secretly talking about”

Sooyoung’s laugh didn’t seem to help them feel at ease at all. Instead, they even felt worse as her comment we’re exactly what all was about. Kyuhyun then starts to ride along, starting to laugh. Soon, all then laughed.

“So, seriously!” Sooyoung’s smile quickly fades away, “What are you talking about?”

Siwon quickly stood up and went next to Sooyoung, touching her shoulders to assure her that what he’s about to say is completely true, “We were just talking about the trainee days. And you absolutely knew about it which was known secret to everyone.”

“A Secret!” Kyuhyun said smirking, “Up until now, you guys still haven’t spilled it out! I’ve been dying to know about it for so long. Come on!”

Taeyeon laughed, “Come on, Kyu! It won’t be secret if we tell you! I can’t take risks if I told you so!”

All were trying to put up a show hiding their little “talk-abouts” and “secrets” from Sooyoung. Suddenly, Donghae made his way to them which will only make the situation worse.

“And what secret is that that Kyu doesn’t know?” Donghae asked curiously of what was happening

“Nothing that concerns you!” Yuri said joining the 3. “You’re such a kill joy that we wont tell!”            

“Alright, if you say so” Donghae said immediately convinced by what Yuri has just said,”I just wanted to tell you guys that I’ll be out for a moment”

“OUT?” Jessica asked shocked. The subject was immediately turned away. “You’re going out?”

“Hmmm!” Donghae nodded with an innocent face. “Why?”

“How?” Yuri asked, “We’re locked up here, are we not?”

Donghae lifted his shoulders. They soon followed Donghae as he led the way. It wasn’t literally going out of the whole place but just going out of the mansion. They soon found themselves at the big wide magical garden.

 “OH MY GOD!” Jessica finally exclaimed, “Somebody pinch me! I can’t believe this!”

Yuri, who was next to her, quickly does as the Sergeant Sica commanded.

“YAH!!! That was too painful!” Jessica protested as she rubs her cheek, “But anyway, it’s all true!”

“And now tell us, what else didn’t we know, Soo?” Heechul asked Sooyoung, “What else are you not telling us?”

“Molla~” Sooyoung was startrucked by what she saw, “I don’t know about this. By any chance--?”

Sooyoung looked at Donghae trying to ask for answers

“Acually, I wasn’t able to sleep well last night since I’m still adjusting myself with our new “dorm” so I decided to walk around the place and found this!” Donghae answered

“Aigoo!” Taeyeon, “Anyway, since we are already here, let’s tried to walk around then!”

Meanwhile, while everyone was at the garden, someone saw the pictures which were left accidentally by Taeyeon at the living room.

“What’s the meaning of this?!?”

-----0-----

ANNYEONG! I'm back! ^^

jeongmal mianhaeyo, I had  a hard time continuing what to wrote.

forgive me!  :(

Anyway, a double treat for a double celebrant of our GG family!

Saeng-il Chukkahaeyo, Choi Sooyoung & Ginger (Taeyeon's pet)

I'm so happy today that's why :))

hope you like it!

don't forget to comment your reactions at the comment box :D
and oh! i'm writing a chapter for Valentine's Day Special!

what couple do you want me to write a special moment about on Valentine's day special? You got a day to post it on the comment box! :)