-Chapter 1-

-E S C A P E-

-flashback-

“Sooyoung!” Someone yelled

“YA! CHOI SOOYOUNG!” *plak*

“Ouch! Ya! Who did that?” Sooyoung said as she rubs her head

“NAEGA! ME!” The teacher said angrily. Sooyoung bows her head and bit her lips. “You’re really a stubborn kid! This is the 4th time of this week that you’ve been sleeping in my class!”

“Mianhaeyo Songsaegnim” Sooyoung said apologetically and pout, “But you know, Math is really hard!”

Mrs. Park chuckled in disbelief and glare at Sooyoung. “BWA? You dare to answer BACK???”

“But~”                                                    

“Get out! OUT!”

Sooyoung did as her Math teacher told her to. She went out of the room and stayed outside. This is the 4th time that she’s been asked to get out and will be the 3rd time in detention. Sooyoung is a smart kid. She was doing great in all of her subjects except Math. She doesn’t know why but she really hates Math. She always finds it difficult and really hard to understand. She always gets in trouble because of it.

Shortly after, the bell finally rang. Mrs. Park went out of their class. She stood up and bowed to the teacher.

“I’m warning you Choi Sooyoung! If you sleep in my class again, I will call your mom!” Mrs. Park said

“Ne”

A hand wrapped her arm as Sooyoung bowed her head. It was her bestfriend, Kim Taeyeon. They both walk to the hallway together.

“Soo, I know that Math is hard but you really should stop sleeping in her class! You’ll get in BIIIGG trouble for that!”

“I know! It’s just that~”

“That???”

Sooyoung smiled widely and faced Taeyeon, “I dreamt about him! Ahhh! He’s so cute! In my dream, he was holding my hand and he was about to kiss me but Mrs. Park woke me!” Sooyoung was really happy. Taeyeon just shook her head as she watches her bestfriend talks about her dream.

“You know, it’s never gonna happen, Choi Sooyoung!” Taeyeon said making Sooyoung glare at her

“Just wait and see, Kim Taeyeon. He’ll be mine! Soon!”

“Oh, really? And when will that happen, huh, young lady? He doesn’t even know you!” Taeyeon said and sarcastically laugh

“Aniyo! He doesn’t only know my name!” Sooyoung said, “You’ll see! You’ll just wake up and you’ll be surprised that he’ll come to me and say he actually likes me too!”

“Yeah! As if! Perhaps, in your dreamland, that’s for sure!”

They both went to the cafeteria. Choi Sooyoung is a talented girl and a smart one. She chooses to attend Jungshin All-Girls High School, an exclusive all –girls school instead of some private or high class High Schools so she could enjoy her life more. She’s a freshman there along with Taeyeon. Her parents were very strict especially her mom. Her mom always tells her the right thing to do and her dad is very protective of her. She has an older sister who is 3 years older than her.

Meanwhile, Kim Taeyeon is Sooyoung’s bestfriend aside from her sister, Soojin. Though, Taeyeon’s house is actually far away from Sooyoung’s, she always get to sleep-over at Sooyoung’s place. Their parents especially their mothers were very close. Whenever, Sooyoung is in trouble she always saves her, same thing for Sooyoung. It’s just that Sooyoung gets in trouble more than her.

A student went to Sooyoung and Taeyeon who were eating their lunch at the cafeteria.

“Sooyoung, Taeyeon, hurry! We need to go to the auditorium to practice with the choir members!” the student then goes away. Taeyeon quickly grabs Sooyoung’s hand and run along with her.

‘YAH! But my food~”

“I’ll replace it later! We can’t miss rehearsals! Palli!”

“But my mom cooked that! I love my mom’s cooking!”

It wasn’t too long after they finished their rehearsals. They were about to exit the auditorium.

“YAH, Kim Taeyeon! You promised to pay my lunch!” Sooyoung said in demanding tone

“Ne! Arasso! Arasso!” Taeyeon said a little annoyed

“Palli!” Sooyoung was pulling her, “I’m really hungry to death!”

“Aigoo! You just didn’t eat your lunch but it felt like you didn’t eat for 10 years!”

“YAH! If I get thinner, it’s your fault!” Sooyoung said pulling Taeyeon to the cafeteria.

After 15 minutes, they finally arrived at the cafeteria. They were eating their lunch there.

“You know what? I never understand why we always eat here at the cafeteria! We can eat at the canteen, that’s more appropriate, you know?” Taeyeon said

“Who cares if we eat here at the cafeteria? They should be happy though that students like us eat here! No one almost comes here!” Sooyoung replied while eating

“Ya! Don’t talk when your mouth is full! You’re spilling your food on me!” Taeyeon complained

Sooyoung just ignores her and continues to eat. Finally, after their class, they were about to go home. They were walking at the gate when they saw Taeyeon’s Oppa, Taejong waiting for them to come out.

“Oppa!” Taeyeon said as she went to Taejong

“Oh, Taejong-oppa!” Sooyoung said smiling

“Soo! It’s been a long time” Taejong said, “Why don’t you go inside the car? I’ll drive you to your home!”

“Aniyo, Oppa! Kwaenchanayo! Yeonie, I’m going” Sooyoung said as she bids goodbye to them, “Bye, Taejong-oppa! See you tomorrow, Yeonie!”

She then starts to walk on her way home. Suddenly, as she was walking she saw a familiar figure of a guy walking. She knew completely who it is. She silently and carefully follows him. Suddenly, the guy stopped by a house not far from her house. She saw the guy entered the house as a young lady opens the gate for him. It saddened her but at the same time happy. She watches him as he go inside.

After he got inside, Sooyoung quickly and happily went home. As she arrives at their house, she hurriedly took off her shoes, leaves her bag at the living room and head to her room. She took off her jacket at the entrance and went to her bed. There, she jumps and shouts to joy. She was happy just seeing him. She always walks on her way to home so she could pass by at his house.

Suddenly, she heard a knock on her door and it opened. It was her older sister, Soojin. Soojin looks at her weirdly seeing how happy Sooyoung is.

“Will you please minimize your voice? I can hear your shouts to my room” Soojin scold her

“Mianhae, Unnie! I was just feeling good!” Sooyoung said in cute and lively way.

“Aigoo! Since when are you not happy?” Soojin said as she comes in and closed the door. She sat at Sooyoung’s bed as Sooyoung sat there too beside her.

“Unnie! Earlier, I dreamt of him. He was holding my hands and we were about to kiss!” Sooyoung said happily but in low tone so that her mom wouldn’t find out and scold her.

Soojin chuckled, “Ah! That’s why Mrs. Park gets you out of her class again! You slept at her class, Sooyoung, for the 4th time!”

“But unnie! Our lips almost touched!” Sooyoung said giggling and lying at her bed. “It felt so real!”

“Soo, if you slept at Mrs. Park’s class again, you’ll be doomed. You might not be able to see him again. Appa might send you to Hanyang High School if you sleep at her class again!”

“Unnie, when I saw him earlier, my heart almost skips a beat! He was so near to me. I could touch his back!” Sooyoung said not listening to what Soojin tells her.

“Soo, you’re still young. Your love for him won’t last!”

“But you know what they say, First love never forgets! For me, he is my first and last love!”

“Sooyoung” Soojin said in serious tone, “I hope you’re not forgetting your responsibilities! You’re too young to think about love. You must study hard and finish your studies. You can only think about love when you finished your studies but now, you must be completely devoted to your studies.”

“Unnie, you know that I’m actually doing well in my other subjects except for Math.” Sooyoung said still lying in her bed looking at the ceiling, “No matter how hard I try, I just can’t understand it. I hate Math!”

“SHHHTT!” Soojin put her index finger at her lips, “Omma might hear you!”

“But Unnie, I’m starting to feel scared right now.”

“Waeyo?”

“I’m afraid that what they say is might be true, you know, about one-sided love!”

“You only realize it just now? Aigoo, Soo! That one-sided love will never work out, I already told you that!”

“But I feel like we’ll end up together! I really do!”

“Trust me, Soo! You don’t even know if he has a girlfriend already!”

-end of flashback-

-----0-----

“Okay Girls, let’s take a break!”

“Ne!”

All the girls went to the side where their bags where and sat at the floor. They’ve been rehearsing non-stop. They will make their comeback anytime soon.

Girls Generation has been constantly on top ever since they have debuted. They have captured the heart of all people with their charms. They were considered as Goddesses and people love them even the celebrities can’t deny how loveable the girls are.

“Aigoo! It’s so tiring!” Yoona said as she leans on the wall and drink her water.

“We’ve been practicing non-stop for 3 consecutive weeks!” Yuri added

“I miss our free times already!” Sunny pouted

“Yeah! The times when we’ll go out and have fun just by ourselves!” Hyoyeon said breathing heavily

“But you can’t deny, you miss too being on-stage!” Taeyeon said

“Omo! Ne! Performing on-stage, seeing your fans cheer for you! Ahhh! I miss it SOOO MUUCCHH!” Seohyun exclaimed

“Don’t worry! It’ll happen anytime soon! We’ll be making our comeback, right? And we’ll blown them all away with our new song” Sooyoung said cheering them all with her cheerful and lively attitude

“Ne! Soo is right!” Jessica agreed

“And we are 2 weeks away from it. I’m so excited~” Tiffany said excitedly

“Seems like you girls are having fun” A young man said behind them. “You should be nervous!”

“Ya! Cho Kyuhyun! Don’t ruin the atmosphere!”

“What? I’m just stating the truth!”

An older man with big arm landed on Kyuhyun’s shoulders. “Ya! Kyu! Stop making fun of the girls!” It was Kangin.

“But you loved teasing them too, Hyung!”

“You guys shouldn’t say nonsense things on them!” A cute man said followed by one man who’s about same height as him, “right, Sungmin?”

“Ne, Ryeowook here is right!” Sungmin said

“Let them be, Sungmin!” A skinny man said with another masculine man behind his back

“Ya! Eunhyuk, Donghae! Where did you two go again?” Kangin asked

“Just somewhere!” Donghae answered, “Anyway, you girls should be nervous! I heard that KARA will be making a big comeback with their NEW hit song! Mutizen are anticipating for it so much!”

“Ya! Lee Donghae! It’s not funny!” Taeyeon yelled

“But it’s true!”

Suddenly a tall and masculine man came with a petite cutesy guy. “What are you guys doing there?” They all stopped and look at him.

“Siwon-Oppa!” Tiffany cried out and went to him, “they’re making fun of us!”

Siwon looked at them, “You guys are teasing them again?”

“But Hyung, we can’t help it! They’re irresistibly cute especially when they’re scared!” Kyuhyun reasoned out.

“And you started it…Again?” Siwon said at Kyuhyun making the evil maknae step backward.

“Siwon, you know what to do with those naughty guys!” Heechul said

“Ya! You talk as if you’re not naughty!” Kyuhyun defended

Sooyoung who was sitting beside Yuri chuckled and stand up, “Nice making fun of us? Irresistibly cute??” Sooyoung was stretching a bit making her hands create a sound. She was throwing her fist to her palms

“I was just kidding!” Kyuhyun said hiding at Siwon’s back, “Arasso! Mianhae, Soo!”

“Oh, you forgot something!” Hyoyeon said as she stands up too followed by Yoona, “US?”

“Oh, Ne! Mianhae, girls! I’m really sorry!” Kyuhyun apologized sincerely

“TOO LATE for that, Evil Maknae! You’ll be punished so badly!” Yoona said as she gets her hands to Kyuhyun’s collar

Suddenly, the door opened revealing of an older man. “Okay, stop playing now! Prepare for the photoshoot!” their manager said.

“Ne!” They all said in unison

“Whooo!” Kyuhyun said as Yoona let go of his collar and leaves him

“Consider yourself lucky, Kyu!” Ryeowook teased Kyuhyun

-----0-----