-Chapter 4-

-E S C A P E-

Sooyoung woke up feeling uncomfortable only to found out that she was between her bed and Taeyeon’s bed, AGAIN.

“YA! CHOI SOOYOUNG!” Taeyeon shouted making the tall Shikshin woke up, “YOU’RE INVADING BED AGAIN, FOR THE 100th TIME!!!”

Sooyoung rubbed her eyes and apologized to the kid leader half-asleep, “Mianhae, Yeonie!”

Sooyoung moved to her bed and sleep again. Just when she thought it was all over, she suddenly heard a loud shout making her wake up fully.

“WHAT WAS THAT???” Sooyoung said as she stands up from her bed

“Oh! Mianhae, Soo-unnie!” Yoona said, “The girls are trying to wake up Sica-unnie!”

“Aish! Chincha!” Sooyoung said irritatedly, “She slept at 7:00 pm last night. She doesn’t still wake up yet? Seriously, I’m going to kill her!”

Sooyoung quickly went to the Ice Princess’s room to wake her up. She would never forgive someone from disturbing her sleep and unfortunately, Sica was the reason why she woke up earlier than she used to. Sooyoung wasn’t able to sleep early last night because her manager-oppa asked her something.

Sooyoung opened the door angrily. Seohyun, Tiffany and Yuri who were there were shocked to see Sooyoung like that. Out of all, what she hates most is when someone disturbs her from sleeping. Yoona who immediately went to the Ice Princess’s room stopped Sooyoung from getting to Jessica who is still sleeping soundly in her precious bed. Seohyun quickly went to help Yoona.

“Unnie, don’t!” Seohyun said

“Sooyoung-unnie! Get a hold of yourself!” Yoona said

“LET GO OF ME!” Sooyoung escapes from the maknaes and went to Jessica

Little did Jessica know, Sooyoung had a pail of cold water with ice on it and is ready to spill on Jessica’s body. Sunny and Taeyeon were scared of what might happen. They knew it’s going to be another world war while Yuri, Tiffany and Hyoyeon just watch them. They don’t want to stop the tall Shikshin as they knew it was the only way to wake the sleepyhead ice princess up.

And without warning Jessica, Sooyoung pour the cold water into Jessica making her wake up immediately.

“YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!” Jessica shouted

Yuri and Hyoyeon smirked playfully seeing the ice princess shivers in cold after the tall Shikshin had poured the cold water on her.

“WHAT’S YOUR PROBLEM???” Jessica asked angrily

“What’s my problem?” Sooyoung repeated, “YOU! YOU’RE MY PROBLEM!!!”

Jessica quickly steps back seeing the Shikshin like that. From the tone of her voice and the look of her face, Jessica can tell clearly why. She just wokes up Sooyoung, and that’s something she never meant to do. Jessica is the hardest to wake up and always the last one waking up, everyone knows that perfectly well. While Sooyoung is also one of the late wakers, but the girls never try to wake up Sooyoung. They prefer Sooyoung waking up by herself.

“Mianhamnida, Sooyoungie!” Jessica apologized sincerely bowing her head to the Shikshin who is still standing beside her bed, “I’m really sorry!”

Sooyoung just sighed heavily. “Aish! Arasso!”

Sooyoung then left them all at the ice princess’s room. Yuri, Hyoyeon and Yoona are laughing at Jessica while Sunny, Seohyun and Taeyeon were finally relieved as it was finally through.

“I thought you already learned the lesson from Seohyun’s experience” Tiffany said

“Aish! It’s not my fault! You guys should be blamed!” Jessica defended, “Who told you to use that megaphone at maximum volume??? You didn’t even tell me Sooyoung was going to pour cold water in me!”

“How are we going to tell you? You were sleeping, remember?” Hyoyeon said

“Come on, the breakfast is ready!” Taeyeon said leaving them

“Omo! Mianhae, Sica-unnie!” Seohyun said putting the thick towel to Jessica to cover her shivering body.

Who could forget that story? It was the most unforgettable story and up to till now, they still haven’t forgotten it even years had passed already. It was back when they just moved in to their dorm. It was their first time to stay in a dorm as a whole. They just debuted few months ago and just moved to their new dorm. It was the day they all would never forget.

Seohyun woke up early. She quickly washes her face. As she went out of the comfort room, she saw Taeyeon and Tiffany who were preparing breakfast for everyone. They were very busy. She greeted them happily and so they greeted her back. She then saw Yuri who just woke up. She greeted her with bright smile and Yuri didn’t bother greeting her back. As Taeyeon and Tiffany finished preparing breakfast, Seohyun went to the member’s room to wake them up. Yuri decided to help and so she went to Hyoyeon, Sunny and Jessica’s room. She kind of regretted after entering Jessica’s room as she discovers how hard to wake up Jessica is. While on the other hand, Seohyun went to Yoona and Sooyoung’s room. She quickly wakes up Yoona as she knew Yoona wakes up easily and she didn’t fail because as soon as she shook Yoona’s body, it wokes up immediately.

“That was easy!” Seohyun said to herself

She went to Sooyoung’s bed happily after waking up Yoona.

“Unnie, wake up!” Seohyun said, “The food is ready!”

Seohyun thought she would be able to wake her up as she mentioned the food. She knew completely how Sooyoung loves food. But everything turns out enexpectedly. Sooyoung is still not waking up. Seohyun tries her best waking her up for the past 10 minutes already. She tried to shake Sooyoung with all her might. And she wakes her up but…

“YA! GO OUT AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!” Sooyoung said half asleep

Seohyun almost cried hearing it from Sooyoung. She thought that the tall Shikshin really meant it. And finally, Yuri comes in, to the rescue. She went to Seohyun who was sobbing.

“What happened?” Yuri asked worriedly

“Soo-unnie…” Seohyun could only say her name

“Is she still not waking up yet?” Yuri asked, “Arasso! Leave it to me! This one is just like Sica”

Seohyun hoped Yuri could finally wake up Sooyoung but just like that happened to Seohyun…

“YA!!! DO YOU WANT TO DIE???” Sooyoung screamed right at Yuri’s face

Both Seohyun and Yuri went out of the room, crying. They couldn’t believe what Sooyoung just said. Sooyoung is the type of person to rarely get mad extremely like that and it scared Yuri and Seohyun so much. They went to the living room and tell the girls what happened. They were shivering in fright.

Suddenly, Sooyoung went out of the room. All the members look at her while Seohyun and Yuri just keeps their head down. Sooyoung looked at them not knowing what just happened.

“Good morning!” Sooyoung smiled. She suddenly turns to the two and went to them, “Omo! Yul, Makdoongie, why are you two crying? Tell me! Who make you cry?”

Seohyun and Yuri both look at each other and look at Sooyoung. Sooyoung still doesn’t know what was happening and still was waiting for the two’s answer. Sooyoung then looked at Taeyeon and Tiffany who just looked at her.

“Bwa?” Sooyoung asked

Sooyoung then looked at her other side where Sunny, Hyoyeon and Yoona were just looking at her.

“Wait…. ME???” Sooyoung said unbelievably to which the girls nod, “How come?”

Taeyeon finally told her what happened, “You said those words to them that’s why!”

Sooyoung bit her lower lip and show an apologetic face, “I’m really sorry, Yul, Makdoongie. I don’t know that that was what happened. Sorry!”

“Aigoo, let’s just eat now!” Tiffany said

“I hope you all learned your lesson now!” Yoona said making the rest of the girls nod.

-----0-----

-Flashback-

Just when Sooyoung was trying to move on after her heart being broken by her first crush, she decided to go to Noraebang with some friends. Taeyeon didn’t go with her because she needs to do something else. They first went to the grill house and drink soju and eat many beef. After that, they head to the Noraebang. Sooyoung was partying with her friends. She would sing songs and got a 100 score.

She left them and went to the washroom. As she was on her way, she bumps into someone. She stood up and helped the Ahjussi.

She bowed to him, “Mianhamnida!”

As she was about to go, suddenly the Ahjussi grabbed her arm. She looked at him strangely

“Um… excuse me, are you from that room?” The Ahjussi said pointing their room

“Ne! Waeyo?”

“Oh!” The Ahjussi said giving her his business card, “When you get there, call me! I’ll wait for you! Think about it carefully!”

The guy then left her puzzled. She looks at it and read it.

“Lee Soo Man? SM Entertainment, CEO???”

Sooyoung was shocked to what she found out. She couldn’t believe it. Just then, she met her teacher. She was about to escape but her teacher saw her. They were brought to the teacher’s office.

“Ahn-Songasegnim!” Sooyoung pleaded

“How many times do I have to tell you kids? Don’t go to NORAEBANG!” Mrs. Ahn, their homeroom teacher said angrily

“But it was my first~”

“Kneel down!”

It scared Sooyoung. She couldn’t kneel down. Ms. Ahn was so kind but very scary when mad. This is Sooyoung’s first time to see her like that and it scared her. Just then, Ms. Ahn kneels down in front of them. Sooyoung burst into tears

"I beg you not to do this kind of things again." Ms. Ahn begged

Sooyoung nods and then wipes her tears away as their teacher let them go. As Sooyoung went out of the teacher’s room she met Taeyeon.

“Ya! Are you ok?” Taeyeon asked, “I already told you not to go there. Don’t worry; I explain it to them so they won’t call Omoni here!”

Sooyoung wasn’t saying anything. She was just looking down. Suddenly she stopped. She took out the business card out of her pocket and showed it to Taeyeon.

“Chincha?” Taeyeon exclaimed, “Omo! This is real!”

“Kuraeyo? An Ahjussi gave that to me! I think he’s Lee Soo Man!”

“Sooyoung!” Taeyeon said, “You must go here! If you become their trainee, you’ll be instant celebrity!”

“Ya! Aniyo!” Sooyoung said, “They produce IDOLS! Not celebrity!”

Sooyoung suddenly looked at Taeyeon, “Why don’t you go instead? you want to go here, right?”

Taeyeon smiled, “I guess when I have time! You know, my top priority right now is my studies! I can’t let my parents down! They have high expectations on me!”

-End of Flashback-

-----0-----

AYO SHADOWS! XD

An update for you guys

Hope you all like it! ^^

Keep Commenting and Subscribing!

SooHae is LOVE <3

Shadows JJANG!

 

next: TaeWon moment and SuperGeneration Team for SooHae mission