-Chapter 17-

-E S C A P E-

Sooyoung immediately proceed to the auditorium where Donghae was.

She was walking, searching every corner of the museum and doesn’t miss a single area. She wanted to make sure she won’t miss not even a single strip of Donghae’s hair.

As she was scanning the whole place, she felt a warm hand grabbed her wrist and pull her. As she turned around, she was shocked as she saw person she got face-to-face with. It was no other than Donghae. Their faces were just meters apart.

“Oppa” Sooyoung muttered

“Ya! Kwaenchanayo?” Donghae asked worriedly, searching for a wound or scratch in her body, “Did you get hurt anyelse where?”

Sooyoung was just watching him, staring into him as if her eyes were glued to his charming face.

“Ya! That was dangerous. You shouldn’t have come here.”

“Kwaenchanayo” Sooyoung responded still looking at him

“But… why did you come here?” Donghae asked making the young girl go back to her senses.

“AH…Um…” Sooyoung was trying to get herself together

Suddenly, a fan caught them together and was started taking pictures of them. Donghae immediately turn Sooyoung around and covered her so the fan won’t capture her face. They stayed still for a minute until the security guards had taken away the fan.

Donghae then let her go from hugging her tight.

“’I’m sorry about that, Soo.” Donghae said

A man then appeared, “Donghae-ssi, we have cleared the back door, come on before the fans started to squeeze you here”

“You should go now, I’ll be going somewhere too” Sooyoung said as she starts to move her feet away from him

“What are you talking about? You came here for me, right?” Donghae got a hold of her arm and then pull her with him and ran together.

-----0-----

Flashback

Donghae was inside of the music room at their school. He’s been playing piano. Truthfully, Donghae loves playing piano and composing new songs. Whenever he feels like skipping classes, he would always go there.

Suddenly, someone clapped from the audience.

“Bravo! Bravo!” The guy shouted, “That’s my cousin!”

“Hey! What are you doing here?” Donghae asked

“Come on! Play some! It was really great!” His cousin said approaching him, “You know what? We’re very similar in many ways, but only in playing piano. It was never my thing”

“I know~”

“So, what happened?” His cousin sits next to him

“What do you mean? To her?”

“No. I’m talking about your training. I heard from Aunt.” His cousin said in a bit sad tone, “Hae, look. This is the opportunity. Opportunities like this don’t just come, you come and grab it rightway and don’t ever let go. Do you know how many people had fight for your spot?”

“I know! You were one of those!” Donghae joked

“Come on, dude! We both know I was always better in dancing”

“Only in dancing!” Both laughed

“Hae! This is your chance! I know how much you wanted this!”

“I know! And I also know how much you wanted this, that’s why…” Donghae smiled, “I’m giving it to you”

“What? Hae!” His cousin laughed, “Stop joking around like that!”

“I’m giving it to you because I don’t want to give it to anybody else.” Donghae said, “You know, I have to go to Japan, my surgery is on the date and I have to leave as soon as possible”

“Hae!”

“For me, please. And promise me one more thing,”

“What is it?”

“Take care of her for me!”

End of Flashback

-----0-----

Sooyoung and Donghae were now inside of a restaurant near the SM Company. They were having lunch.

“You still haven’t answered my question yet” Donghae said

“Huh?” Sooyoung asked cluslessly

“I asked you earlier” Donghae said repeating now the question, “Why did you come there?”

“Huh? Ah. Oh. Ne. um… actually,” Sooyoung doesn’t know how to start, “Siwon-oppa told me that you were very busy that you barely sleeps and doesn’t even able to keep up with the group’s activities. That-“

“Made you worried?” Donghae asked

“Korom! Who wouldn’t?” Sooyoung said as she take a sip of her juice and place it down rightafter, “I don’t know. That made me somehow worried over you although I know that Oppas always have a tight schedule. Somehow, it made me feel as if you needed me to rescue you”

Donghae was speechless to what Sooyoung had just said. Although, Sooyoung is a secretive-type of person, she never fails to tell to others what she truly had in her mind especially to the ones she treasured.

Donghae smiled widely, “Ahh! Chincha! That was very good to here” Donghae said happily, “It’s so nice to hear that someone cares after you, I just wish I was able to return that to you so you won’t feel like you’re the only one this world”

“Bwa? What are you saying? Of course, I’m not that kind of person!” Sooyoung quickly defended

“But tell me honestly; didn’t you always have the hardest time?” Donghae asked leaving the girl silent, “Of course, you girls are always together because you are one group but you can’t deny that there are times when you feel like you’re completely isolated especially when all the girls had gone into their own activities and schedule”

Sooyoung was just spinning the straw in her glass, looking down. She couldn’t deny it. She knew it in herself.

Donghae then touched her chheks, “That’s why I’m here! I promised that I will never let you feel that ever again!” Donghae let out his brightest smile ever that made him capture Sooyoung.

“Donghae-oppa!” Sooyoung called out his name

“Hmm? Wae?” Donghae asked smiling

“I want you to know…” Sooyoung said, “I really care for you a lot, jeongmal chinchayo!”

-----0-----

“What do you think happened to Soo right now? Do you think she was able to find Hae-oppa?” Taeyeon asked

“That’s for sure! Donghae was just at the museum and I’m pretty sure that when Soo called, Hae will never fail not to answer it” Siwon said laughing

“But aren’t you worried about the two?” Hyoyeon asked suddenly

Seohyun, Kyuhyun, Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk, Taeyeon and Siwon were all the ones that were left at the rehearsal room. Everyone had gone into their own schedules. They were all sitting at the floor in circle

“What do you mean, Hyo-unie?” Seohyun asked

“Are you worried that Hae-hyung will hurt Soo?” Kyuhyun asked, “You have nothing to worry about! Hae-hyung will never do that. He’s too innocent and loving to do that”

“Aniyo! I’m not worried about that.”

“Then what is it?” Eunhyuk asked

“I’m not worried that Hae-oppa wil hurt Soo or Soo will hurt Hae-oppa. What I’m worried about is that both of them getting hurt.” Hyoyeon said worriedly, “You all can’t deny that we’re still under the policy of no commitment or romantic relationship and sorts. I’m worried that because of that both of them might get hurt”

“Ne. Hyo-unnie is right!” Seohyun agreed, “That’s also the problem of Sica-unnie and Yoong-unnie”

“If that happens… I can’t see Soo suffer like the way she did before. It’s too painful to happen again” Taeyeon said, “If everyone was able to hold it on, not Soo. I’m not saying Soo doesn’t have the ability but she is not the type of person to hide something like that from everyone”

“Then we must do something!” Kyuhyun said

“I’ve seen Soo and Hae suffer. There’s no way it’ll happen like before, no, not this time” Eunhyuk said

“We’re too near in bringing them together to pull them further apart again!” Siwon said, “We have to prevent it from coming”

“Then, what shall we do?” Seohyun asked willingly to do anything

“We have to stir up an issue that will put their attention to something else rather to Soo and Hae” Kyuhyun suggested

“Although, it’s temporary, but it’ll buy us time to think for the permanent solution”

Meanwhile, as they were talking about Sooyoung and Donghae… they didn’t know someone was listening to them

“Ah! So, Sooyoung and Dongahe are going out? That’s interesting!” Someone said, “It’s payback time”

-----0-----

Flashback

Sooyoung was walking around the boys’ campus when she happened to pass by at a room. The door was a bit opened and so the music coming from that room can be heard. She come closer only to found out that a guy was playing a piano and to her surprise it was Donghae.

She comes on in without making a noise. She went at Donghae’s back to scare him. And as soon as Donghae stopped playing piano, she immediately back-hugged him, successfully doing her plan.

 “YA!” Donghae yelled as he got startled by Sooyoung

Sooyoung can’t help but laugh seeing how Donghae got startled, “Chincha! Jeongmal kyeopta!”

“Ya! Stop saying it! I’m not cute” Donghae protested

“Oh! Come on!” Sooyoung said sitting next to him. Finally, when she calmed herself down, “Ya! You’re skipping classes!”

“Wae? You’re also skipping classes right now!”

“I did not skip class. I excused myself.” Sooyoung said, “I told them I’m feeling sick”

“Aish! You lied to them!” Donghae said, “Excuse? That’s rubbish!”

“YA! But that was true! I was feeling sick earlier, they even had me taken 2 medicines which tastes like a trash!”

“Wow! Choi Sooyoung hating medicines!” Donghae mock

“What do you mean? I have always hated medicines!” Sooyoung said, “Anyways, what are you playing? Is that your new composition? May I see?”

Sooyoung immediately snatches it away, “WOah!”

“YA! Give it back, Soo!” Donghae tries to get it from her

“Just a little bit, I’m going to return it anyways.” Sooyoung said, “Promise?”

Donghae finally had his hands on his composition and immediately put it in his bag. Sooyoung went to him.

“So that’s the title of your composition! May I hear it?” Sooyoung asked

“No! Because you steal it away!”

“Ya! I didn’t really steal it away! Besides I returned it to you” Sooyoung reasoned out, “Please, Oppa?? Huh? Play it for me?”

“You know what? I’m gonna call your teacher and tell her to pick you up here!” Donghae said starting to dial on his phone

“Ya! Andwaeyo!” Sooyoung said trying to steal his phone

Suddenly, Sooyoung’s phone rang. She immediately took it and saw it was Donghae

“Got ‘ya!” Donghae teased

“Aish! Chincha! YA!” Sooyoung exclaimed

“You know if I called your teacher we’ll be both doomed! She’ll found out that I’m skipping my classes too!” Donghae said sticking his tongue out

Both of them sat at the chair at the piano.

“You still haven’t told me about this guy!” Donghae said

“Huh? Guy who?” Sooyoung said clueless

“This guy you’ve been following now”

“YA! Aniyo! I’m not following guys anymore.” Sooyoung said, “But there’s this one guy that caught my attention. He was different. He got the face that would never surpass Brad Pitt but he has an aura that would make any woman in the earth feel secured.”

Donghae watched her as she tells him about the guy.

“It was actually weird because I don’t even have to follow him for me to know something about him. He was actually the one sharing informations about himself and he talks so comfortably as if we’ve known each other for so long. And his voice is so soothing and OH! He dances so great! He’s the best dancer I’ve seen in my whole life!”

“Do you know his name?”

“His name?” Sooyoung repeated, “No! But I call him in his nickname! And I won’t tell it to you!”

“Does he treat you differently?”

“Hmmm? Of course!” Sooyoung proudly said, “He treats me as if I’m the only girl in his life. He was so kind, so tender, so caring and thoughtful. I’ve never seen such a guy in my entire life.”

“Is he rich?”

“Yes!”

“Richer than Siwon?”

“BWA?”

Donghae chuckled, “Still, no one surpasses Siwon. Siwon is like the most perfect man in the world!”

“Aigoo! Ne!.” Sooyoung said, “I actually wanted Oppa to meet him. Siwon-oppa once told me that if I like a guy, I’ll just tell him and he’ll support me.”

“But that’ll never happen. He’s after someone”

“BWA?? Nugu?” Sooyoung frowned

“Hey! Chill! It’s none other than, Taeyeon!”

“AH! That’s a relief!” Sooyoung said, “I thought Oppa like other girl, if that happens I’ll use my love potion and make him fall for Yeonie!” Sooyoung laughs evily

“You’re starting to be like Kyuhyun”

“NO WAY!” Sooyoung exclaimed.

The bell then rang

“Ah! Hae! I need to go! Annyeong” Sooyoung said as she stands up

Suddenly, Donghae grab her by her wrist and pull her close to him. He hugged her tight as ever.

“Hae!” Sooyoung said cluelessly

Donghae then released her and look at her in the eyes.

“I’m going to miss you!” Donghae said and kiss her in her forehead.

“Goodbye~”

End of Flashback

-----0-----

Should i continue or not?
I am "inspiration-less" and hopeless now..