-Chapter 8-

-E S C A P E-

-flashback- 

 Sooyoung and her family went to the church altogether. Sooyoung was sitting at the church and seems bored. She wasn’t in the mood. It’s not because of the mass but it’s because she just feel something wrong. She has always loved attending mass but then she felt not in the mood. After the mass, she and Soojin were waiting outside. They were waiting for their parents. Suddenly, Sooyoung saw someone familiar. She then finally recognized him.

“Oh! It’s you again!” He said. It was Aiden

“Omo! You’re Christian too?”

“Ne! Oh! Is she your sister? Annyeong Haseyo!”

“Annyeong Haseyo! I’m Choi Soojin!” Soojin said, “Nice meeting you!”

“Call me Aiden! Nice meeting you too.”

“You were Mrs. Lee’s nephew right? Then you must be the transferee” Soojin said, “Youngie, I told you that there will be a transferee at our school right? He was it”

 “Chincha? Korom, you’ll be studying in the same school as my Unnie!”

“Ne!” He said, “I heard you are transferring to Hanyang?”

Sooyoung got shocked, “A…a…um… Aniyo!”

Soojin shook her head, “But… I thought...”

“No, I’m not. Where did you hear that?” Sooyoung said trying to make Soojin understand the situation, “I’ll be staying! Right, unnie?”

“Oh…Ne!” Soojin just said

“Well, it’s nice to hear that!” He said, “Oh, I better go. Annyeong!”

“I thought you finally agreed to study at Hanyang!” Soojin said when he finally left

“That was before. I changed my mind!” Sooyoung said

-end of flashback-

-----0-----

“Waaahh!” The girls exclaimed as they saw the beautiful view in front of them.

A guy then approached them and went to Donghae. It was Donghae’s friend who owns the resort

“Hae!” The guy said, “How are you?”

“I’m good!” Donghae said happily as they hugged each other

“Ya! I’ve got the whole resort reserved only for you! I hope you enjoy!”

“Certainly!” The guy then turned to the girls and bowed to them. But then he stopped at someone.

“I think I’ve seen you somewhere before!”The guy said at Sooyoung. She was shooking her head

“Eh, here you go again!” Donghae said at the guy

“Ani! I think I’ve seen her already. That’s true”

“Ne, you’ve seen her! It was impossible you don’t see her. She was everywhere. She was member of Girls’ Generation. She’s Sooyoung!” Dongahe said regretting what he said, “Aish! Why did I say her name to you?”

“Chincha? Then I must intro-“

“Arasso!” Donghae said pushing him away, “You said you have somewhere to go to and it’s important. Bye bye!”

The guy then left. They all went to their own room and repacked their bags. Because the whole resort was theirs, they have their own room each. Yuri, Yoona, Hyoyeon, Ryeowook, Kibum and Eunhyuk were taking selcas with them everywhere. They just love the whole place. They were the Queens and Kings of Selcas. Finally, Donghae called them for dinner.

“Hey! Everyone, let’s eat!”

They then all went to the dinner table and dine in. It was a big long table. It was almost like a feast there. There are so many foods on the table. As they were eating, they were talking of the fun activities they must do while staying at the resort. They were just so excited that they can’t hide their excitement.

After they eat, they all went to the lounge and decided to play a game.

“Let’s play spin the bottle!” Heechul suggested

They all sit down on a circle. When they were about to start, they all look to this one person who’s still standing.

“Ya! Fish! Aren’t you going to join us?” Kangin asked Donghae’s who just watching them

“Aniyo! I’ll just watch you all!”

“Eh, aniyo! You can’t just watch there. You might gain something from us” Hyoyeon said

“Well then, enjoy! I’ll just rest at my room!” Donghae said and leaves them

“Let’s just forget it! Let’s start!” Jessica said and excitedly spins the bottle

As they spin the bottle, it stopped at Sungmin. Sunny raised her hand as she wants to be the one to ask him.

“Who’ll ask?” Tiffany asked

“I will!” Yuri said raising her hand up, “Um… I’ve been curious. Is it true that you composed a song for someone?”

“Really? You did?” The girls asked in surprise

“Why didn’t I know that?” Sunny pouted

“Um…” Sungmin said as he scratches the back of his head, “Ne! But that was long ago. It was my first attempt and I never finished it. I’m still a trainee at that time”

 “That’s because Ming-Oppa is really a lazy guy!” Sooyoung said, “So he never finished it!”

“Aniyo! It’s just that…”

“That???”

“Eh, why would I tell it to you, huh, Soong?”

“Ya! I already know everything I need to know about you so why don’t tell me!”

“Aigoo! Ya! Let’s just move on!” Heechul said letting Sungmin escape from Sooyoung. Sungmin spins the bottle. It stopped at Jessica

“Bwa? Why me?” Jessica complained

“Wae? Is there something you don’t want to tell?” Tiffany teased

“Aniyo! You can ask me anything and I’ll answer it!”

“Really?” Sooyoung said making Jessica a little nervous, “Then, Ms Jessica Jung Sooyeon, will you please tell us, who is your first kiss?”

“BWA??? YA!!!”

“You said you’ll answer it!” Hyoyeon said testing the Ice Princess

“Arasso… It was… was…” Jessica said nervously. With her eyes closed, she said quickly, “An Oppa! But that was because of the CF we had!”

“Nugu? Who?” They all asked curiously

Jessica drinks the bottle of soju. She is the first one to take the punishment

“Hahaha! I knew she won’t tell!” Sooyoung said proudly

“Unnie, why did you drink it? You answered her question somehow!” Seohyun said worriedly

“I can’t be wrong, it’s Donghae-ssi!” Sooyoung revealed which made them all shocked

“CHINCHA? WHAT? FOR REAL???”

“But it was because of the CF, that’s why! It won’t be considered as someone’s first kiss!”

“Ooohhh!” Yuri said mocking, “Defensive!”

“Ya! But that’s true!”

“Yeah sure! It’s not like we said anything else!” Yoona said teased

“YA!” Jessica exclaimed and run to Heechul, “Hee-Oppa!”

They all chuckled seeing the ice princess. She then spins the bottle and it stopped at Yuri to which Jessica laughs sarcastically

“Just my luck!” Jessica said in her English accent

“I’m not afraid of you, Sica!”

“Let the boys ask this time!” Taeyeon suggested,

“Then I will!” Heechul said making Yuri a little nervous which Jessica can’t help but laugh, “Yuri-ssi, when was the last time you visited the recording studio?”

“Bwa? What kind of question is that?” Jessica yelled, “Ya! Oppa, ask her something harder!”

“Um…” Yuri said nervously, “Last night! Wae?”

“Then it was you!”

“Bwa? Is there something happened that we don’t know?” Kibum asked

“Oh! Right! Early this morning, Wookie found something at his music sheets which he accidentally left at the recording studio.” Siwon said, “When he looked at it there was something else, another music sheet.”

“Korom, Yuri composed a song for Wookie?” Eunhyuk asked, “Wow! You’re lucky, Wookie!”

Yoona laughs, “It must be…”

“Cheoeumen na mangseollyeosseotjyo gojipburideon nae moseubi ijen♫” Sooyoung and Hyoyeon both sang Yuri’s part at their 3rd track on the album ‘I Got A Boy’ which is ‘Baby Maybe’

“Ya! Of course not!” Yuri defended

“Oooohhh!” Jessica said, “Someone’s defensive”

“But it’s really not that!”

“We know! We’re just kidding!” Sooyoung said laughing, “But… Will it be part of our next album?”

“Ya! Choi Sooyoung! Just wait! I’ll get my revenge!”

Yuri spins the bottle praying it stops at the Shikshin. Unfortunately, it doesn’t. It stopped at Kangin. Sooyoung laughed at Yuri which Yuri responds with a glare

“Ok! My time to ask!” Tiffany said excitedly clapping her both hands, “Ya! Kangin-Oppa, is it true? You and Yeonhee-unnie went out?”

“Bwa???” They all exclaimed

“Ya! Kyu, don’t pretend you don’t know anything!” Kangin said, “Aniyo! It’s not really a date! It’s a friends’ hangout!”

“Ya! Kyu-Oppa, you know it too and you didn’t tell me?” Seohyun said angrily which make them all shocked. The girls’ maknae never been that mad before

“It’s because I thought that the girls’ already know. And I don’t want it to come from me!” Kyuhyun defend himself

Seohyun was glaring at him. Not believing his words, “Ya! Hyung! Help me out!” Kyu said to Kangin

“Aish! Chincha! You boys are really naughty!” The girls said

“Fany, it’s really true. It’s only friends’ hangout! There are many friends with us! Sooyoung was supposed to be with us too!” Kangin said pointing Sooyoung

“Bwa? Naega?” Sooyoung said shocked, “I don’t remember Yeonhee-unnie asking me out!”

“Hello High School Girl, remember? The actors of Hello High School Girl made a hangout last time!”

“Oh!” Sooyoung nods, “Is that it? Ne! I remember they sent me a message but I said I won’t be able to come since I’m busy with the girls!”

“See? What I am saying is true!”

“Arasso!” Tiffany said satisfied with the evidence

“Wait! Is something going on with you two?” Eunhyuk asked, “You guys are so close, you two are like a couple!”

“YAH! Do you really have to ask that?” Kyuhyun said, “It’s quite obvious though!”

“Yeah! I’ve been curious. What’s the real status between you two?” Yoona asked

“We’re just friends!” Both Tiffany and Kangin said in unison. They were blushing like a tomato

“Arasso! If you say so~” Taeyeon said sarcastically

Kangin then spins the bottle. It stopped at Hyoyeon.

“I guess it’s my time to ask!” Eunhyuk said happily

“Aniyo!” Hyoyeon said sticking her tongue out, “I want the girls to ask me!”

“Then, I’ll be the one to ask!” Taeyeon said, “You still haven’t told us about your date with Hyuk-oppa during Valentines! What happened?”

“Ne! All of us told it but only you don’t!” Sunny pouted

“Well… nothing really happened!” Hyoyeon said as she was shooking her head

“What do you mean ‘nothing’?” Sungmin said, “Eh, Ya! Hyoyeon-ssi, you’re lying!”

“I want to know it too!” Ryeowook said, “I’ve never seen Eunhyuk-Hyung did something romantic!”

“What do you mean?” Kyuhyun smirked, “Even if you just imagined it, your whole imagination skills will be ruined!”

“Just tell us, Hyoyeon!” Siwon said

“Arasso! Since Hyosukie didn’t want to answer it, I guess she’ll receive the punishment then!” Sooyoung said giving Hyoyeon the bottle of soju. Hyoyeon then took the bottle and drink it all. They were all shocked to what she did.

“She must have really don’t want to tell it!” The boys said as they watch Hyoyeon finished it.

“Through!” Hyoyeon said as she puts down the bottle. The girls turn it upside down. There was nothing even a drop left. Hyoyeon then spins the bottle and it stopped at Tiffany.

“I don’t want to be asked!” Tiffany said and so she drinks the whole bottle of soju.

“Wow!” The boys said, “The girls must really have high-tolerance in alcohol!”

Sooyoung smirked, “Only, Fany, Taengie and Sunny Bunny!”

Tiffany then finished it and leaves not even a drop. She then spins the bottle and it stopped at Kibum.

“Arasso! My time!” Yoona said happily, “Kibum-Oppa is it true? You know what the rumors say! Are you really leaving the group to become actor?”

Kibum clears his throat, “Aniyo! I’ll still choose to be part of the group instead of acting. But I’ll accept acting if there is any offer!”

Yoona sighed heavily, “Good!”

Kibum then spins the bottle and it stopped at Taeyeon. The girls were very excited to ask the kid leader. They wanted Siwon to ask but Siwon doesn’t know what to ask so Sooyoung step up.

“I’ll be the one asking!” Sooyoung said, “Kim Taeyeon! There is a secret you’ve been keeping from us! You know what I mean, right?”

“BWA? Why don’t we know that?” Jessica said

“Duh! That’s why it’s secret! Where did you see a secret that a lot of people know?” Sunny said

“But I promised not to tell it to anyone!” Taeyeon said, “Mianhamnida!”

“Then, you’ll have to drink!” Tiffany said

“Drink! Drink! Drink!” They all said

Taeyeon was about to drink but Siwon took it from Taeyeon’s hands and he drinks it. They were all surprised but at the same time envying Taeyeon. The girls envy her for having such a sweet and protective boyfriend. Siwon then finished it.

“Waaa!” The girls said, “Siwon-Oppa is so cool!”

Taeyeon then spins the bottle. It stopped at the girl they all been praying for. It stopped at Sooyoung

“YES! Finally!” Yuri said grinning happily

“I want to ask!” Seohyun said, “Unnie! You never keep a secret to us and whenever we have a question you always answer it honestly! Then, can you tell us who your first love is?”

“Ani!” Taeyeon said, “You all know, she don’t know his real name. Besides, we heard the whole story long ago!”

“Oh! Right!” Sunny said, “Then tell us, where is he? Or is he here with us right now?”

They were all anticipating for her answer. They were really eager to know about his identity

Sooyoung shook her head, “Aniyo! Why would you think he is here?”

The girls left a disappointing face. “Who knows? Maybe he’s somewhere here”

“Eh! If he’s with us right now, then she must already know his name!” Yoona said making others realize

Suddenly, Donghae went to them. He just woke up.

“You guys are still playing?” Donghae said as he sat next to Eunhyuk. He noticed them all.

“Is he a celebrity?” They continued

“No!”

“An idol?”

Sooyoung paused and looked at them. Donghae asked the boys. “What’s happening?”

“They were asking Sooyoung about her first love!” Kangin answered while waiting for Sooyoung to answer

“First love?” Donghae shook his head, “Is it Aiden?”

They all looked at him. “Bwa???”

“You know him?” They all asked

“Aniyo! I just heard it! Isn’t he the guy Sooyoung-ssi always telling about?”

“Ne!” They all answered in disappointed. What do they expect? Of course! Donghae don’t know about him! They themselves don’t even know about him, how come Donghae would?

“Yes and No!” Sooyoung finally answered

“YA!!!”

“I’m sorry! But I don’t really know! How am I supposed to answer your questions? I know little about him too!”

They all finally give up. “Aish! I don’t want to play anymore! I felt sleepy!” Jessica said

“Ne! Let’s all sleep!”

They all went back to their own rooms. Sooyoung went out of the bathroom from taking bath. She was drying her hair when she suddenly remembered about him. She took a deep breath and finally lies on her soft warm comfortable bed. She was looking at the ceiling. For the first time, she was asking herself such thing. “Who are you really?”

-----0-----

Ok. I'm lost O.0

Sorry for not updating for like 123456789 years

College days are reallly hectic, i hope you understand!

I'm a freshman though! :)

BTW, hope you like it! <3

 

 

 

 

did you watch Dating Agency Cyrano ep. 10? OMG!!! :)