-Chapter 18-

-E S C A P E-

And as my assurance to all of you guys who really wanted me to continue this and still believe with me, here's my update for you. :D

I WILL CONTINUE THIS! :D

-----0-----

 “HHAAAYYYY! I’m so tired!” Sooyoung said as she went in. She just arrived from the filming. It was 6:00 in the morning already.

“Good Morning, Unnie!” Seohyun greeted her happily, “How is the filming?”

“It went good. It’s tiring but, it’s fun though!”

“Chincha? That’s good!” Seohyun smiled, “Yeonie-unnie and Fany-unnie were at the kitchen cooking”

“Ya! You shouldn’t have said that to the Shikshin!” Hyoyeon said entering the living room. She went out for jogging and took a bath right after.

The Jangshins were sitting at the large sofa. Suddenly, Sooyoung placed her head at the Maknae’s lap while her legs at Yoona’s and Yuri’s lap.

“YYAA!” Yuri exclaimed, “I’m not your bed! Go to your room!”

“I don’t want to!” Sooyoung stick out her tongue making the Black Pearl annoy

“Unnie! You’re so heavy!” Yoona complained as she tries to remove the Shikshin’s long slender legs

 “YYYYAAAAA! Yoona said you’re legs are heavy!” Yuri said, “Go away! I’ll sleep there!”

“ZZZZZZSleeping~” Sooyoung said teasing

“GIRLS?!” Sunny yelled stopping the Jangshins from quarrelling

“SHUT UP!!!” They all yelled at her

“Quit it, Sunny! They’ll never listen to you, especially when Yul and Soo are around!” Tiffany said to Sunny who’s about to cry, “Trust me when I say. These two are very influential that they could turn any innocent into badass like Maknae!”

“Of course not!” Both Yuri and Sooyoung exclaimed to the Mushroom.

All girls start to quarrel so loud that it makes the sleepy head Ice Princess Jessica wakes up.

“YYYYYAAAA!!!!” Jessica shouted, “Girls! You’re ALL SO LOUD!”

They all look at each other. They didn’t realize that it woke up the sleepy head.

“WOW!” Yoona said left almost speechless

“We woke up the Ice princess” Yuri said

“You mean the sleepy head!” Sooyoung said while the rest all nod

“The food’s done!” Taeyeon shouted as they all serve the food at the living room.

“WHHAHAAHHAAA!!! FOOD!!!” Both Sooyoung and Yoona exclaimed as they saw the delicious food served in front of them. They quickly took the spoon and eat it.

“Hey! Give us some!” Hyoyeon said taking another spoon and joining the 2 Shikshin

“Sometimes, I wonder how we all can live with3 Shikshin.” Sunny said

The rest had finally joined the 3 Shikshin who are eating gluttonously.

“Wait!” Taeyeon said. They are still continuing in eating, “What time is our schedule tomorrow?”

“I don’t know! Manager-Oppa still hasn’t given us!” Jessica said

“I’ll call Oppa~” Tiffany said making her way to her phone to call their manager

Suddenly, Sooyoung’s phone ring.

“Unnie, you’re phone is ringing!” Seohyun said

“Aish! I’m eating here!” Sooyoung said letting the maknae see whose calling

“Donghae-Oppa?” Seohyun asked rather than say. The Shikshin froze. They all looked at her.

“Donghae-ssi has my number?” Sooyoung asked herself               

While they were all giving a glare to the Shikshin, a door bell was heard. The maknae stood up and opened it.

“OPPA??” Seohyun exclaimed

It was the Super Junior boys who went to their dorm and immediately barge in after the maknae opened the door for them. They all quickly went to the living room where the rest were.

“Siwon-Oppa? What are you guys doing here?” Taeyeon asked as she couldn’t believe seeing the boys at their dorm…FOR THE FIRST TIME.

 “You girls still haven’t heard from your manager yet?” Eunhyuk asked

“What is it?” Hyoyeon asked

“Obviously you girls still don’t know!” Heechul said, “There was a big problem!”

“What problem?” Yoona asked nervously

Tiffany hurriedly runs back to the living room. She was shocked and panicking.

“What do we do?” Tiffany asked shaking, “We’re facing a huge problem!”

“FOR THE HEAVEN’S SAKE, WILL YOU GUYS JUST TELL US???” Yuri yelled

Tiffany hurriedly opens the TV and there flash news.

A very shocking news for the loyal fans of the biggest groups now of SM entertainment: The SM Entertainment which handles big groups like TVXQ, Girls’ Generation, Super Junior, SHINee, F(x) and Exo is now facing huge dilemma. It has occurred when staffs and employees had filed a lawsuit against the SM Entertainment. The staffs complained that in year 2010, they were not able to have the exact amount of their income following the next 2 years and now 2013. Employees continued that they were not even able to have their income for almost a year already. This is despite of SM entertainment being the first to have the biggest income. However, some staffs were also defending the agency that the SM entertainment had given their income in exact amount and in due time. And becaue of the issue, SM Entertainment had frozen all the activities of their groups to focus more on the issue.

Meanwhile, fans of the said groups were hoping that this issue won’t affect their idol’s career and wishes the SM entertainment to settle the issue as soon as possible so they would be able to see their beloved idols.

The conflicts had started after the former CEO and founder of Sm Entertainment had turn over the company to Kim Youngmin, the now CEO of the SM Entertainment group of companies.

Taeyeon immediately close the TV. It might not be very obvious, but it could affect their whole career, not just a group but also their individual activities. They were all shocked and speechless when suddenly, Sooyoung burst into laughter.

“WHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!” Sooyoung laughs loudly and non-stop

 “What’s so funny?” Sunny said, “Can’t you see? This issue is going to affect each and every one of us!”

“YA! CHOI SOOYOUNG! Stop laughing!” Hyoyeon said

Sooyoung calmed down a bit, “GIRLS? Don’t you see? It’s funny~”

“What’s so funny with that?” Jessica said annoyed, “How can you laugh about it?”

“Ya! Soo! It’s a big problem! You may not know but it’s going to affect us too!” Kyuhyun

“I don’t buy that~” Sooyoung said, “Come on! I know Kim Youngmin-sunbaenim would not let this happen! NEVER!”

Suddenly, managers of both groups had arrived to the girls’ dorm.

“What makes you think so? Sooyoung?” The girls’ manager asked

“Manager-Oppa! Prince-Oppa! What are you doing here?” Seohyun asked

“OK! Seriously? What do you think of our dorm? Our own version of SM Meeting Room?” Yuri said sarcastically

“Manager-oppa” Taeyeon called out their manager and went to him, “What’s really going on? I don’t understand any of this! How come this thing happened?”

“I know. I can’t believe it too! But this issue had been a problem long time ago since Lee Sooman-sunbaenim had turned over the company.” The SNSD manager said frustrated, “And none of us even know this!”

“So, it’s true, huh?” Yoona said surprised. Yoona then turned to Sooyoung, “Look Soo. It’s really happening”

“It can’t be~” Sooyoung said almost whispering, “Kim Youngmin-sunbaenim---”

“But that’s not what we really came here for” Prince Manager said

“What do you mean, hyung? “ Eunhyuk asked in serious tone

“You all know about the problem the company is facing. They had frozen all the groups’ activities including your individual activities.” Super Junior’s Manager said, “To which means you all have to return to your normal state”

“WHAT???” Everyone announced in unison

“It means, you’ll be a normal person for the meantime until the problem was resolved” SNSD manager said

“But-but—“ Seohyun was speechless while others…

“YES!!!! God thank you for the wonderful news!” Kyuhyun shouted

“That means I don’t have to attend rehearsals! Yehey!” Jessica applauded with Sunny and Tiffany

“We’ll be able to do whatever we want now!” Kangin, Heechul and Eunhyuk celebrated

“I’ll pack some clothes! I want to go to a trip!” Yuri said in hurry

“WWWWAAAIIIIIITTTTT!!!!” Sooyoung exclaimed at the top of her voice, “You said we have to return to ‘normal state’, did I hear it right?”

“YA! Choi Sooyoung and what is that again?” Yoona asked

Sooyoung was pokerfaced, “OH MY GOD!”

“Sooyoung is right!” SNSD manager agreed, “In fact, you are all going to a one house…actually, it’s not even a house, it’s some sort of a dorm-mansion type”

“We don’t get it!” Kibum said in confusion

“It means we all are not literally ‘have to return to normal state’. It means we have to live under one roof” Taeyeon said, “And be locked at that place”

“LOCKED?” Sunny asked, “Can you explain it to us in the words we can understand?!”

“We all will be living under one roof with no connections from the outside world, completely locked inside of it!” Sooyoung answered

“And how come you knew it?” Jessica raised her brows.

“Well, simple, that’s because they’ve been there ONCE” SNSD Manager answered, “But this time, we did not cut the connections which mean you can still update your fans through your social accounts, however, none of them can know where you all are.”

-----0-----

“I can’t believe this is happening to us!” Tiffany complained

They were all on a mini bus. They were on their way to the so called “dorm-like-mansion”.

“We are Girls’ Generation and Super Junior as for you guys” Sunny said, “But can’t they see? WE are the KPOP KINGS and QUEENS and they can’t just do this to us!”

“Look! Let’s just see this in a good way!” Kangin said cheering them all up, “Like, we don’t know, that that mansion might be really good and we might even have fun and like it there!”

“Actually, it’s not just good!” Yoona said, “It’s the best!”

“We’re here guys!” Kibum said as he opened the door and get out of the bus

As soon as they all have got out of the mini bus, they were all astonished to the beautiful mansion in front of them. It was very big and and very wide. It was as if a big community can live there. They took their bags and went inside of it.

“OH GOD! This is the best place I’ve been to!” Sunny said

“I know! Can you imagine this?” Sungmin said in astonishment, “This is super great!”

“I must say, we’re the luckiest people on earth!” Hyoyeon exclaimed

“Um… So, where’s our room?” Jessica asked, “It’s not because I’m sleepy, but these luggages are so heavy! I want to dispose these immediately”

“Ok. Girls’ room at the second floor right, boys’ room at second floor left” Sooyoung said

“Wait! Since there’s no one to watch us, can we just have our rooms alternate?” Heechul asked, “Me and Sica can have our room next to each other.”

“What do you think of yourself? A lucky wise man?” Sooyoung asked sarcastically, “Hell NO!!! The rooms here were in order. And we should be on order too. I suppose from the eldest to youngest!”

“YA! Don’t you think its discrimination?” Heechul protested

“I don’t think Kyu is going against it so its means everyone else except you like the idea!” Sooyoung said as she took her luggages upstairs where their rooms were

“Sica! I think we really have to find her a boyfriend!” Heechul uttered

“YA! JUGULLAE?” Jessica protested as she leaves him and goes upstairs

Donghae laugh at him, “Don’t you even dare! Besides, there’s no need for it!”

“BWA?” Heechul immediately look at him, “You mean?!”

-----0-----

Thanks for supporting me and cheering me up! I felt relieved! :DD