-Chapter 3-

-E S C A P E-

“Ok! Ok! Good! Now one more time” The photographer said

*click*

“Alright! Good! Very Good! Excellent job everyone!”

They all started to go back inside the tent. They were in the midst of pictorials now. As soon as the girls went inside of the tent, the Super Junior boys welcomed them.

“Good job girls!” Siwon said, “It was really impressive!”

“What are you talking about Oppa?” Seohyun said, “We look so stiff back there”

“Ne! It took us so many hours to shoot while you guys only took minutes!” Yuri agreed

Kyuhyun chuckled, “It’s because we are professionals”

Yoona, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung all quickly hit the evil maknae.

“What are you saying again?” Hyoyeon said as she kicks him in his leg

“Ya! Who’s professional now?” Yoona said as she keeps on hitting him.

Suddenly, someone entered witnessing the murderous scene of the girls killing the evil maknae. Luckily, it was the girls’ manager.

“Hyung! Help me!” Kyuhyun cried out

Ryeowook and the rest of Super Junior went to the manager ignoring the evil maknae instead they even blocked him

“Hyung? Waeyo?” Ryeowook asked

“Is there something you need?” Sungmin asked

“Oh! Ne!” The girls’ manager said, “Um… Sooyoung, I need you for a moment!”

“Oh! Ne!” Sooyoung said letting go of Kyuhyun’s head. She quickly went with their manager

“Oppa, waeyo?” Sooyoung asked as they walked out of the set

“Wear this!”

“Bwa?”

“Palli!”

The staff member quickly led Sooyoung to the dressing room. After 10 minutes, Sooyoung came out of the room. She was wearing the Hanyang School Uniform. She looks just like a high schooler. The clothes fit her perfectly.

“Ok. I need you to go there and pose. They’ll be taking pictures of you!”

“Bwa?”

“Don’t ask what! Just do it!”

Sooyoung went there with confusion over her. She doesn’t know why she was asked to pose again. They just finished with the photoshoot. She just poses like a high schooler. All of the boys and girls went out of the tenet and watched Sooyoung. They all can’t help but admire Sooyoung. She was shining there. She looks just like a high schooler, even the clothes fit her perfectly. They were all falling in love with her.

After 5 minutes, the photoshoot finished and they all wear their clothes. Sooyoung went to them.

“Unnie!” Seohyun said as she meets Sooyoung with open arms. She hugged Sooyoung which made the Shikshin looked confused. They then all went to her.

“Ya! Sooyoungie, you look so cool there!” Yuri said

“Ne! You look stunning there. The uniform fits you perfectly. You were so beautiful there! It was perfect!” Yoona said praising her

“Bwa? I don’t even know why they asked me to! You’re much better than me, Yoong!” Sooyoung said

“What are you saying? They asked you to because they thought you fit perfectly and they were right!” Jessica said

“Ne! Sica is right!” Tiffany agreed

“By the way…” Kangin interrupted, “Where are you guys planning to go?”

“Huh? What do you mean?” Taeyeon asked

“Oh! Today is Valentine’s Day!” Sunny said happily clapping both her hands, “I’m going out tonight!”

They all looked at the Aegyo Queen with their eyebrows raised. “With who?”

Sunny bowed her head shyly. They all looked at the pumpkin, Sunny’s counterpart, the Aegyo King and understand finally the situation. They all nod.

Suddenly Yoona said, “Oh! Me too!”

Yuri raised her hand shyly and said, “Me too!”

“Bwa? Korom, who else?” Taeyeon asked pouting

Jessica, Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Seohyun all raised their hands.

“BBWWAAA???” Taeyeon exclaimed, “Even you, Seohyun-ah?”

“Mianhae, unnie!” Seohyun said cutely

“Wae, Kim Taeyeon?” Jessica asked, “Don’t tell me you don’t have a date?”

Taeyeon bowed her head. They all looked at Siwon who was busy with his phone. He looked at them not knowing what was happening.

“What are you looking at?” Siwon asked with his impressive English accent

“Aish! Chincha, Hyung?” Ryeowook asked in disbelief

“Hyung, I thought you are the coolest in our group!” Kyuhyun said, “Don’t you even have a plan for today?”

“Naega?” Siwon asked himself and thought about it

Heechul punch him lightly at his arms, “Ya! Aren’t you going to ask Yeonie out tonight?”

Siwon looked at all of them and chuckled, “Ahhh! So all of you have a date today!”

The guys looked at him in disbelief while the girls bow their heads shyly making the Prince of Super Junior smiled. “Arasso! It looks like I have to do it here.”

Siwon stood up and go to Taeyeon. He kneels down taking the kid leader’s hands and asked manly.

“Will you be my date for tonight, Miss Kim Taeyeon?” Siwon asked making Taeyeon feel shy

He kneels down in front of all Girls’ Generation members and his Super Junior members. The girls can’t help but feel envious of Taeyeon.

“Ne!” Taeyeon said happily

Siwon then kissed her hands and gave her flowers. It was Taeyeon’s favorite flower. The girls can’t help but giggle in sweetness the TaeWon couple showed.

“So, all of us have dates now?” Eunhyuk asked them all which to they respond with a nod

“Wait!” Hyoyeon said realizing something, “If Hae has another date then who’ll be Sooyoung’s date?”

They all looked at Sooyoung whose busy eating her favorite chocomint flavored ice cream. She wasn’t paying attention to them. She then noticed them all looking at her.

She hides her ice cream, “Bwa?”

Sunny then asked her, “Sooyoungie, who’s your date today?”

Sooyoung thought about it deeply. She was shooking her head, “EH? Date? Why would I have a date?”

“Ya! Don’t you know? Today is Valentine’s Day!” Jessica yelled to her, “Weird Girl!”

Sooyoung was taken aback. She has forgotten today’s date. She suddenly went silent as she remembered. Early this morning, she called her unnie about today but Soojin told her that she’ll have a date while her parents will have plans on their own for that day leaving her all by herself.

Tiffany shook her, “Do you have a date today?”

Sunny then asked anticipating her answer, “With whom?”

Sooyoung smiled at them mischievously, “Secret!”

She then went out and leaves them all puzzled.

-----0-----

-Flashback-

“YA! CHOI SOOYOUNG! WHERE ON EARTH HAVE YOU BEEN?”

Sooyoung entered their house. It was already 1:00 in the middle of the night. Her parents were so worried about her. Sooyoung don’t have phone at that time so it was impossible to contact her. Her mom was so sickly worried about her. She screamed her lungs out because of worried she feel for Sooyoung.

“Sooyoung, where did you go? And why do you look like that?” Soojin asked

Sooyoung look like she’s been wiped by a storm. Dirt are everywhere on her. Soojin took her bag and assist her on her room. She helped her clean up. Sooyoung wasn’t speaking; she didn’t even take her dinner which is a miracle because everyone knows how much she loves to eat. She was just completely dumbfounded by what she saw earlier.

Suddenly, Soojin came to her room. Sooyoung was just lying at her bed. Soojin went to her and sit beside her.

“Sooyoung” Soojin started, “I saw… I saw the paper bag inside your bag! You told me earlier this morning that you’ll give it to him. What happened? Why weren’t you able give it to him?”

Sooyoung stand up and sit at her bed. Soojin was looking at her with worried face.

“Unnie… I don’t want to fall in love again!”

“Sooyoung?”

“I want to forget him! I don’t want to see him again.”

-End of Flashback-

-----0-----

Everyone had gone with their own ‘dates’. Jessica went with Heechul, Tiffany went with Kangin, Hyoyeon went with Eunhyuk, Sungmin went with Sunny, Siwon went with Taeyeon, Ryeowook went with Yuri and Kibum had cleared his schedule to go with Yoona. Donghae had a date with someone else. Everyone was so excited and happy with their dates. Today is the day they will all never forget.

But it was all different for Sooyoung. She was just at the dance studio, alone. Everyone knew that she had a date but it was all a lie. She didn’t want them to worry about her so she lied, well not really lied but she didn’t tell them a thing. She was listening to her iPod when she felt the door opened. She look at her left and got shocked only to found out that the Innocent Fish of the Super Junior was besides her, sitting.

She removes her earphones and asked him, “What are you doing here? You have a date right?”

Donghae didn’t look at her, “It’s still early!” Donghae finally looked at her, “How about you? You said you have a date then what are you doing here?”

Sooyoung looked straight and smiled, “I didn’t say I had a date! And besides, I do have!” She then showed her iPod, “I had date with my iPod!”

Sooyoung then stood up and went to the opposite side where her bag was. She was fixing her things when she felt something touched her waist. She looked at the mirror and saw Donghae. Donghae turned her around making her face to face with him.

“What are you doing?” Sooyoung asked surprised

Donghae smiled and ignored her question, “Can I have this dance with you?”

Donghae didn’t even wait for her answer and so he danced her. Sooyoung didn’t know what was going on with him. She wanted to stop but she couldn’t. He had her completely. His hands were on her waist while the other was holding her hand. He was leading their dance. Soon, their dance had ended. Sooyoung finally had the chance to speak again.

“What’s going on with you?”

Donghae made an innocent face. She shook her head to confusion. He wasn’t normally like that.

“You’re a great dancer, Sooyoung!” Donghae praised her ignoring her question

“No I’m not!”

“Oh please, stop being humble and all! You’re good!” Donghae said, “Did you know that only few people can dance with me like that? Even Hyoyeon couldn’t follow! You should dance more often!”

“Liar! Everyone knows how a great dancer Hyoyeon is!” Sooyoung asked as she pushed him away shyly realizing the situation. She went to her things trying to act as if nothing happened.

“Sooyoung!” Donghae continued, “Don’t you look at yourself when you dance? You’re great! You’re just hiding it!”

“No I’m not! And why would I?”

“I don’t know! Why would you? Only you can answer that! Anyway…” Donghae paused and went to her. This time, he holds her hands, “The girls are busy and so are your family so I guess no one’s going to look for you if I kidnap you, right?!”

“What???”

Donghae took her and run. Sooyoung don’t know what was happening with him but she just followed him. They went to many places. They first went at 10 Corso Como in Apgujeong. After that, they went to Seoul Museum of Art In Jung-gu and had some conversation or chit-chat. Donghae knew how Sooyoung loves Art. He had seen her visit Museums sometimes. They then went at ‘Between’ An Italian restaurant in Itaewon to have dinner. While they were having dinner, they were talking to each other happily. It was as if the awkward atmosphere between them was gone. They’ve been close for that special day.

“I want to always go there. I would only visit Amusement Parks with Super Juniors whenever we have filming so I’ve never been really here like today!” Donghae confessed

“Jeongmal?” Sooyoung asked doubting, “I doubt that! I don’t believe you!”

“It’s true! What makes you think I’m lying?”

“Well, for one reason, because you seem like you’ve been here before. I mean, you knew where to go.”

Donghae chuckled to what she said, “Well, not many people knew but I have a very good sense of directions!”

Sooyoung smirked a bit, “Don’t you think you’re too cool, huh Mister? You could blow away everyone with that!”

“Don’t you want that? Then you won’t feel hot anymore!”

“But I’m HOT!” They both chuckled

Finally, they went at the District club compound. They drink and party there. Luckily, no one was able to recognize them so they were safe. And before they go home, they went to Namsan Tower. They were looking at the stars and admiring the city-view at night.

“Gomawoyo!” Sooyoung said while looking at the city. Donghae looked at her. He didn’t know what that was for. Sooyoung then looked at him as she noticed him not answering.

Sooyoung smiled, “Thank you so much! Thank you for the time. I really had fun! But…sorry!”

“Thank you and sorry?”

“Ne. I’m really sorry. I took your time so you’re not able to go to your date! It’s my fault!”

Donghae laugh so hard. Sooyoung look at him strangely

“Ya! Why are you laughing?”

“Mianhae. But did you really just say ‘sorry’?” Donghae asked

“Ne!” Sooyoung said innocently

“Weird Girl! Why would you apologize? I just had my date!” Donghae said smiling

“Bwa?” Sooyoung asked in confusion, “What…do…you mean?”

“Did you just lose your head somewhere?” Donghae asked still smiling, “I said I just had my date! I just had a date with you!”

“Bwa? Since when did I become your date? I don’t remem~”

Sooyoung paused when Donghae suddenly kissed her in her forehead. She got shocked to what he did. He then smiled at her. “Let’s get you home!”

They finally went back home. Donghae sent her to the girls’ dorm though Sooyoung insisted him to just leave her in front but Donghae still sent her to their dorm. Sooyoung then went to her room with still confused mind.

“What’s gotten into him? Why did he do that?” Sooyoung asked herself, “He even kissed me in my forehead two times today”

She touched her forehead where Donghae kissed her as she remembers it.  She just ignores it and change her clothes and sleep.

-----0-----

AYO SHADOWS! XD

Another update for you guys! 

Hope you all like it ^^

I'm not really good in directions and just found some interesting places in Seoul so i put it in. I'm not really sure where those places where exactly so i hope you understand. :)

it's just a short "date" of SooHae... as a start. :D

Anyway, subscribe and comment below! 

kamsahmnida! Kamsahmnida! ^^