Epilogue

Shadow of Love

Minho and Krystal's relationship sail freely with their parent's approval though it was not easy for Krystal to deal with his mother's attitude as they frequently argue. When she became 18, they celebrated her debut with the engagement party instead. Despite the temptations, Minho did not leave Krystal as they always together. After the engagement, Mrs. Choi requested Krystal to live with her wanting to train the girl to be more responsible and to prepare her for marriage life. She is lot stricter than her father does as she always scold her for being clumsy and flirty around her son. Krystal bear everything as she loves Minho even if she sometimes surrendering from the pressure his mother is putting on her. The mother later on learned to love Krystal as she shows her willingness to cooperate.

After Minho graduated from P.E. course,  they married then after less than a year, Krystal bore his first son and they named him Minsoo. The baby looks like a carbon copy of his father while being the first grandchild of both side. It was a roller coaster ride for them as they deal with marital issues and financial problems. Minho continued his coaching career while taking some short course in management as he promised Mr. Jung to help him in their business. Krystal wanted to follow her husband as she took P.E. course after she graduated in high school. However, she found it hard to balance her family and study thus she chose to focus on her son instead. The life of young marriage was a fight and flight challenge for the couple but they remained strong and in the end succeeded.

 

thank you everyone for supporting my fanfic!!!