Love or Lust?

Shadow of Love

Krystal walked home all alone that cold night, miserably consumed by Myungsoo's harassment. She embraced her weakened body from the result of her plan. If she had not deal with L's plan from beginning, she got rid of these exploitations. She managed to deal with her crisis without Minho's awareness and thus it put her into further chaos. She did not trust her oppa enough as she was scared by his decision. Now that her plan put them both at risk, how will she solve it? Her mind was completely lost at the question as she passed the living area without greeting her parents. Jung couple was watching news that night and just shook their heads after the unethical approach of their daughter.

Minho reached his beeping cellphone while driving his way home. He saw the inbox and unsurprised at the receiver, L. He was actually expecting a message from the trainee who just stole his girl and blackmailed him on his job. He immediately opened the message and was stunned by a photo. It was a captured of intimacy between he and Krystal at the side of drinking fountain few weeks ago. That moment was all precious for him as the day he declared his love for his long-time dongsaeng. It boiled his anger when this jerk had wrecked the importance of that moment.

Pack yourself Coach. You're in trouble now .

L's message reflected his intention. He wanted to break Minho and Krystal's relationship as not only part of their plan but to get the girl completely away from his coach. He knows that he could not touch Krystal as long as Minho is around her. L knows of their hidden romance as their weakness and it was the main target of his plot.

Minho knew what Myungsoo was planning for, and that to destroy him. The jerk stalked him and threatened him to lose his job by the violation he committed. If this "willing" is a crime, he is prepared for the punishment. He was not scared of losing his job for his love for Krystal. The girl did easily replaced him but he was determined to take her back and faced the consequence momentarily. "You fool, don't mess with us." Minho gripped the steering wheel tensely at his might. His eyes were fired burning with a desire to fight for it. As competitive as he is, he won't lose the game.

Krystal was then lying in distress. She could not sleep, thinking of any possible way that can prevent Minho from losing his job. She wanted to stay away from her oppa yet was totally problematic because of L's manipulation. This was not part of her plan as she was seriously concerning more about Minho than her humiliated self. She then kept blaming herself for what she had done to him.

One moment her mobile rang. It was her oppa and quickly answered it. "O-ppa?!"

"Krystal."

"How-re-u? I meearn, why did you call?" Krystal was sounded stressful as she was. Minho could read it at the tone of her voice

"Nothing. I just wanna say sorry for what I did at the party." Tough he did not want to apologize for almost hitting L, Minho thought he needs to just to fix things between them. "Are you fine now?" He asked her after recalling her sick condition at the party.

Minho's considerate manner was capable of tearing away all the miserableness in her. "Yes oppa. It's just little alcohol, no need to worry." She assured him.

"Really?"

"Yes." She whispered.

"Did Myungsoo sent you home after that?"

Krystal remembered that damn did but she lied. "Yes."

"Look. I just got carried away so I need to say sorry for you." Minho was half-apologetic only for Krystal.

"It's okay oppa. I know, just forget it."

At that moment, Krystal desired to confess about her sin. It was her chance to say the truth yet she could not open for she was afraid. If Minho found out that she played his feeling with L, he might probably lose respect on her.

"Okay. I'll say goodnight now."

"Wait." Krystal followed up.

"What?"

"Oppa, please don't worry. You won't lose your job."

Krystal tried her best to assure him even if she was totally uncertain about it.  All she care was she did not want him to lose his coaching career just for her. He had done far many good deeds for her to payback this terrible situation.

"Krystal don't think of me that much either. Just take care of yourself." Minho turned off the cp. Krystal might already knew the plot against him, yet he assured her too that he will be fine. The only thing he cared for was Krystal's situation with L and the reaction of her parents once they found out that she is hiding her forbidden relationships with them.

After she turned down her mobile, another call was received and it was from L!

"Hey?"

"After what you did to me, you still has guts to call me?" Krystal answered angrily. She could still feel the heaviness of his hands forcing against her body.

"Sorry honey. I was totally lost when that arrogant coach trying to seduce you again."

"I should not stopped him then, you deserve more than a punch."

"Hush! Don't be so cruel, remember you agreed with me. It was you who started it out."

"My purpose was to only break away from him since I'm sick of this pressure put on us. Honestly, I still love him but please don't make things worst between us." Krystal started crying over the phone, her sob was intense as her feeling. She was mad at herself for showing her frailty with L.

Myungsoo never heard a cry this hard, his anger went shortly disappeared while hearing her angst. However, the more she cried the more he wanted to remove her love for Minho.

"The only way that makes you break away from him is to accept me. I want you to treat me as your true lover."

It was too much for Krystal. She could not take his request as she felt nothing for him. After of what he did to her earlier and the way he treated Minho against their plan, she was convinced that he's unworthy person.

"No. I can't take it." She spoke straightly. "I'm not open with relationship didn't I told you. I just accepted your proposal for me to move on even if it was wrong."

L's ego was deeply hurted, he was like stabbed by a knife that could not be easily healed. Krystal was truly a unique girl for she was the only one in his entire life who turned down his offer.

"Great! Then both of you will go to hell." Myungsoo was enraged by her honest words that he needed to pursue his plan against this lovers. However, Krystal begged and was dared for another way

"But I can do any option aside from that." Her tone was rather desperate. "I'm just hoping everything will be settled down between three of us. I'm sick and tired of this game, I want to move on and be happy." She sobbed again.

Myungsoo saw she was not joking. This girl had been suffering ever since and that it was his chance to do finally what he wants. The girl could not force herself to love him but she can do everything just for Minho's sake. A sacrificial or should he say stupid love.

L smirked "Nice girl." I'm not hard to please you know and if I made a promise, I will never break it. It seems like this unrequited love is your lost unfortunately, but I bet you'll be happy once you taste me."

Krystal got dazed by his words. She knew his reputation and the meaning behind it. "But no..."

"No? I thought you dared to do any option."

Krystal was again betrayed by her own words. She could not able to think properly as she dealt with things easily. "But not with that!" She protested.

"You're getting too annoying Ms. Jung but I still take your words. I'll give you more time to think, and more chances to surrender yourself.

Krystal was still young yet quiet experienced with this option. The thought of having once in exchange for tranquility was beyond her imagination. without love is like ion yet it will guarantee solution to her problem. She then remembered the moment she and Minho made love inside hospital, it was so intense that she released some honey on the top his hard manhood. They were just fortunate that a nurse knocked in when they almost lost in the midst of passion. Ever since that moment, all Krystal desired is to do it again with the man she loves and that electrifying sensation was only present when she sees Minho.

She could not imagine doing it with any man except her oppa. However, part of her was curious on how her body reacts if any man touch her the way Minho did. The earlier incident when L laid unwarranted hands on her, it was rather forced than passionate. She hit herself from thinking so vulgar about it but it really made her curious. For once, the option L gave her is an opportunity to explore herself and to answer her question that if what she only feels for Minho is lust.

On the next day inside Village gym, Krystal went towards her locker room and was shocked that it was already open. No one did know her locker's secret code yet she figured out it might be Myungsoo. When they were together, he used to browse her journal even without permission. As she was getting her jogging pants, a lovely picture fell at her toes.

Myungsoo intended to trap Krystal in anyway, he was the one who put that thing underneath her stuff. Krystal got teary eyed looking at the picture of her and Minho embracing together. She then remembered that precious moment when they became official lovers. As she realized then, she quickly denied her feeling and trying her best to resist it. When putting the picture on her bag, Krystal saw the message handwritten at the back.

If you could come tonight, I'll be at Yeogwan Motel. I'll text you the room.

Yeogwan is one of the cheapest yet cleanest love motel in Seoul. It is only less than $50 motel suited for young lovers.

Krystal sat down on a bench for a minute. She caught herself struggling with her decision again whether she would accept it or not. She wanted to avoid Minho and search for this specific curiosity. She does not love L and was actually hating him for everything he does. Yet this is a call of flesh, something she wanted so badly ever since Minho had touch her. She could not refrain herself for imagining about it. How her oppa caressed her and laid his hands over her tiny folds, they amazingly heals her depression even by just imagination.

to be continued...