Lies and Deceptions

Shadow of Love

Krystal got her mobile and texted Myungsoo to agreed on his idea one more time. She was losing her mind and had to give in. Even so, her poor self got so drained that she decided to give herself some pleasure even if it was a bad idea. Out of the blue, she could not see her parents' embarrassment and could not even dare to imagine how will Minho react in this. She just hope that they will not find out.

Yes.

A one word confirmation sent by Krystal left L in astonishment. He then smiled lavishly at the thought of making love with this hard-headed girl. Obviously, she just willing to trade in her ity for Minho's sake and L could not break his promise for payment. He thought Krystal is too easy and dumb for sacrificing herself only for that man's career. The weakness he was taking advantage in any way.

Okay then, I'll text you the room later when I get there.

Suddenly, Krystal felt bit anxious inside knowing she was dealing with a ruthless playboy. If this man would rather abuse her than giving what he had promised, she already prepared herself for a self-defense she had learned during primary school.

Meanwhile, Minho who was still inside village hall having an overtime for his weekly reports, received a call from his mother.

"Hello Son."

"Hello Ma."

"Did you forget that tomorrow is Eunseo's birthday?" Even Minho confessed the truth about his relationship with Krystal, Mrs. Choi remain persistent for Eunseo. She remained hopeful that his son will stick with her.

"No Ma. In fact she already invited me and I promised to be there."

"Good. I did help her in preparing for the party since her mother will only arrive tomorrow afternoon."

"I see."

"Son, please don't bring Krystal huh? I'm beggin you."

"Ma...Please." It reminded Minho how his mother detested Krystal. It made him sad to think that why she is breaking him is mainly because of his mother. "She hasn't fond of attending party."

"Good. Go home early Son."

"Okay, see you Ma."

Minho then was all alone inside the office. He could not leave his work unfinished.

Exactly, 9 p.m. when L entered at Yeogwan Motel. It was Tuesday night and base on the records, only few guests are checking in during this day. He chose a purple-painted bedroom with floral design to make the atmosphere comfortable for Krystal. It had one queen bed with a small bathroom and a cable TV. The lavender scents of the room and the simple chandelier hanging made it cheesy romantic. Dressed in his polo and black jeans, L was exceptionally good looking with it. Any girl who sees him will fell at first sight. He went in at the airconditioned room and sat on the side of bed. He brought out his cellphone and called her.
"I'm already in. Hurry."
Krystal picked her phone. She did not eat as she lose her appetite that evening. She felt weirdly sick probably due to nervous thinking how to escape from her parent and the consequence later on. She agreed to spare Minho from her trouble and curious on what she really want - She needed to avoid him yet it is not her willing.  

"Just give me time. My parents are still awake."
"What time are you planning to come?"
"Wait an hour or two. It's not easy to depart unnoticed."
"You could exit from the window."
"That's what I'm planning."
"Okay then, be safe."
"Wait!"
"What?"
"Promise that you will never say this to any one esp. to my parents and Minho oppa."
L smirked "Why? Are you scared?"
"If you did, I might be killed."
Knowing his father's strict nature, Krystal felt actually tense of what Mr. Jung will do to her. She forgot to recall his merciless punishments and that kept pushing her to move back.
"Don't worry honey, I won't break my promise."
Krystal waited until her parents and nanny went inside their bedrooms. She just picked plain shirt and jeans to wear and was care less how bland it is. For her, this is just like an ordinary affair than special date between them. She used the window and carefully climbed down with cellphone lights on. It was too dark and cold for her to travel alone yet she already used to go outside during that hour with Minho.
Minho then completed his task and hurriedly locked his office and went out. He bid goodbye to the bodyguards assigned after they made a brief friendly talk. It was already 11 m.n. as he was quiet tired and sleepy due to the whole day of paperwork. He sat at the car seat and started the engine while having a deep yawn.  
Myungsoo was losing his patience while waiting for Krystal. It was already two hours since he checked in yet she was still not around. It made him suspicious that the girl might be fooling her. He then turned of the TV and got his cellphone again. Krystal was sitting at the shield waiting at a taxi. She then picked her ringing gadget. "Hello?"
"Where are you now?"
"I'm on my way just waiting at a taxi."
"You can't just wait, walk around and find everywhere!" The guy's tone was obviously mad.
Krystal got irritated, wanting to return home but she could not retreat from now.
Minho stopped at the green light sign. He was waiting at the turn when his eyes involuntary caught this distinct girl calling for a taxi. "Wait, what is she doing outside at this time?" His eyes went bigger curious of where Krystal is going. Knowing her attitude, she is not the type who is normally roaming around at the middle of the night. He then smelled something mysterious about it and it urged him to follow her. The green light changed to red yet he turned around the vehicle to follow the cab's direction where Krystal went in.
"Where's your destination young girl?"
"At Yeogwan Motel Sir."
"Ahh you'll go to meet you boyfriend?" The driver suspected that this girl will going to have make love with her lover there.
"Huh? No Sir. It's just the landmark near my place." Krystal denied it. Normally, students in Korea are still around before 11 p.m. so it was bit odd for a young lady to travel that midnight.
Minho stalked the taxi where the girl is riding in. He totally forgot how drowsy he was as his mind kept puzzling about Krystal's motive. He could just call her or stop the taxi but instead, he decided to follow her in secret. The moment he saw her, he had this strange thinking that something wicked will happen as it is unsafe for her to go around alone. He was trying to figure out anything that prompted her to do it.
As the taxi approached near love motel, Krystal handed the driver 3,000 won from her pocket.  "Please, let me go down here." To made it less obvious, she chose to walk from there.
Minho quickly parked his car nearby while Krystal was waiting at her change.
"Thank you Sir." Krystal then walked from the convenience store, doing it slowly cautious of what others might presume.
Minho moved quietly after her, he tried his best not to be caught up. He followed bit far behind until she stopped in front of the cheapest love motel in Seoul, Yeogwan!
Krystal seemed unashamed as it was her real purpose. In total disbelief, Minho got speechless with rage refusing to accept that this girl he loves will enter this cheap place. He clenched his fist in anger and continued to observe her until she passed out of his sight. His losing temper grown stronger thinking it could be her suitor Myungsoo, the trainee who keeps plotting against him, whom Krystal picked to share bed with. This thought made him deep jealous and frustrated that he wanted to drag that tish girl out of this hell.
Minho decided to check in himself to monitor Krystal's movement inside the motel. Though he detested the fact that she is engaging with prenuptial activity, all he wanted is to rescue her from the hands of that wrecker. Setting aside his intense hatred, he stood unyielding and strong-willed to protect her. He reserved a room near Krystal and Myungsoo as he was right when he saw their penmanships on the guest book. With L's reputation, Minho had predicted from the start that this jerk will just use her for leisure.
"At last!" L jumped off the bed as he heard the knock. He was too excited to welcome her, yet when he opened the door a plain looking and rather gloomy Krystal showed up.
"O-ppa." The looks apparently cheerless and tensed.
"You made me wait at almost three hours, now you're wearing your usual dull self."
"I'm sorry."
"Come in."
Krystal looked like she went to the market with her ordinary clothes. Myungsoo insulted her appearance as she did not put an effort to even fix herself. Since for her, this moment is just worthless.
Despite her cold attitude, Myungsoo could still catch her natural beauty underneath her simply comb long hair. The girl was annoyingly uninteresting but he could not yield to it. All he wanted is to lay his hands all over her body and to take every inch of her innocence under his possession. He leads her slowly on the side of the bed and started caressing her soft face. Krystal looked away and pretended to remain calm. She agreed and now she have to deal with it even if it is against her. Her skin was silently screaming at the gentle touch of him. The moment she felt it, she wanted to yank her body away from his fingers. This was way far from the electricity Minho had sent her. She remembered how her oppa's gentle aroused her in every way. She then realized that with love is more passionate and intense than without feeling like this. Myungsoo continued what he is doing as Krystal remain unresponsive. It was like a challenge for him on how she will get excited out of her inexperienced body. He thought that if he will apply force then she will submit later on.
Myungsoo threw a devilish smile and swiftly pulled Krystal's hair that made her squeal
"Ah! Stay gentle please." She felt a sharp pain through her scalp.
"This is the punishment for your insensitive, girl. It seems like you can't enjoy it without force!" He slammed the young girl to the bed, aggressively held her hands on the top of her and kissed her greedily on .
Krystal got terrified by his action, as she kept resisting. "Let go off me please!" She cried out. The thing she could wish now was to get free from his cruel grip. She totally forgot that she submitted to his plan and needed to fulfill it. However, everything he does was tormenting. His kissed were rather painful as wound and his touched over her chest was like a torture whip. Krystal kept fighting back as he pulled her shirt almost tearing it. He inserted his big hand under her shirt pulling her bra with all his might. Krystal cried out from Myungsoo's physical abuse. He was totally lost from his desire to conquer her. He then pulled her up on the headboard trying to tie her hands with a rope. Krystal crying out loud for mercy, pushing him strongly using her feet. She agreed to have yet this unwarranted force is just despicable to receive. He entirely ruined his image in front of her with his gross and sadistic nature.
"Damn it!" Myungsoo succeed bonding Krystal's crossed wrists on the bed. And so he cupped her hand under her female part.
"Oppa dooooon't!" Krystal cried out for this trespassing. She still had her jeans on yet, she could not allow him to offend her more.
Her cry for help was heard outside and for that moment the door had been kicked open, Minho rushed in and gave L a huge blow that caused his nose to bleed. It was so strong that left L on his feet open-mouthed. Minho's eyes went straightly at her, they were burning red as scary as someone who could kill.
"Minho oppa?!" Krystal got astounded by Minho's presence. She could not explain how she feels about it. Whether she is thankful or scared, sorry or embarrassed.
"You..Don't meddle in our business!" Myungsoo stood up and tried to hit his coach. However Minho dodged the punch and quickly hit L's face that sent him on the floor. The hit was so strong that Myungsoo could not retaliate back.
Minho went to Krystal unfastened her hands from the bed. His eyes were fierce so she tried to avoid it. She bowed her head hoping that he will forgive her for this incident. Inside her head, she also wondered on how he traced her in Yeogwan Motel.
"Coach, didn't you remember that Krystal is mine now? We can do whatever we want." Myungsoo reminded him as he was aching from the blows.
Krystal denied it within herself. Both of them knew it was just plan and he did misuse her for his selfish desire. She wanted to confess the truth now but things kept stopping her to do it. The fact that her oppa found her inside motel with this , made her guilty of the crime.
Krystal came alone inside motel means she was willing to do it with this guy. But as soon as Minho heard her protest, he have to do what is needed.  He might had no right to interrupt since she already changed him yet it is already his mission to protect her.
"Doesn't mean you're a boyfriend, you think you can do everything you want. Krystal is still minor and if you love her you consider her situation." Minho raised his deep and strong voice.
"Oh really? I doubt that you take your own advice. Didn't you used her too?"
"Shut up!" Krystal told L, her face was wet with tears all over. He is so talkative that he could not control his mouth making the situation even worst for her.
"Krystal is too young to get involved in a relationship. She still struggles with lot of things like problems and pressures that's why I'm giving her some space she wanted. I'm valuing her more than she could ask for, and yet it's so frustrating that she easily forgets." Minho's tone went from hard to emotional. He could not prevent defending his side.
Krystal was listening attentively and deeply moved by Minho's frustration. She is so in love for setting him free from problems. Although they love each other, they can't maintain their relationship with their parents' opposing with them and the future that is unpredictable.
"Coach, why can't you just accept that Krystal don't like you anymore? She welcomed me just because she hated everything about you. The real thing is, she even plan this one night stand just to get rid off you."
Myungsoo's revelation had Minho struck for a minute. Krystal could not believe how L said it confidently, It was a lie!
Minho then looked straightly at hers eyes, asking for her explanation.
Krystal was so unprepared for that false statement. How will she convince Minho that she still loves him and these doings have actually good motives. Surely oppa, as smart as he, will just find it stupid.
Minho stood up, all disappointed with Krystal. He could not believe that the girl he loves will paid his deed with these betraying alliance with his harasser L. He strode outside motel hoping to stay away from the mess. He never felt so betrayed by any one yet this girl and her lover shamelessly underestimate his love, trust, and feeling for her.
Krystal, with her torn shirt, run after Minho. She wanted to clear things for him to understand her purpose of doing it. "Oppa." She grabbed his one hand but he pulled it off her, looking more disdained than before. "Oppa, listen. I don't care whatever you're thinking about me. However, please it isn't true." She cried out begging he will believe her.
"Of all the things you showed me today, I don't think I can trust you anymore." He banged his car door in front of Krystal and drove away.
The girl went on her knees, face-palming while crying. Minho did not allowed her to explain, his respect for her suddenly diminish because of L's lies. Her plan might succeeding as he would break away from her, yet it leaves a bitter impression. The outcome hurts her moreover, that the man she loves sees her more like a traitor now.

to be continued...