The Girl I Love

Shadow of Love

"ert!" Krystal finally turned off the cellphone so he could no longer disturb her. She slammed herself back on the bed apeace with what she did. Meanwhile, Coach Shinyoung contacted her to inform that they will going to have meeting on tomorrow morning. The meeting is about the incoming inter-village volleyball competition that will start next month. Krysta's cp was unattended and so she left SMS.

The following afternoon, Krystal forgot to turn on the cp so when she did her usual schedule, she was surprised to see nobody was there in gym. She went directly to the Coach office to ask her about it.

"Hello Coach." She bowed down to her, who was then busy doing some paperwork.

"Hey Krystal, why you didn't attend the meeting earlier?" She asked her.

"Coach I did not know that we had meeting this morning."

"Your cp was out of coverage last night so I left text message."

"Huh?" She then got her cp on her bag and quickly turned to check and it was there. "I'm sorry Coach." She bowed down again, apologetic of her inattentiveness.

"Hayz." The coach shook her head.

Krystal blamed the fault on L who harassed her evening. "That guy will pay for this!"

L was with his friends when their path crossed. "Ohhh"

Krystal apparently mad straightly at him "You know what you did? Because of you, I was not able to attend orientation earlier!" She informed him with her sharp-eye look.

With his suave trait, L signaled his friend to leave them. They tapped his shoulder for some encourage while giggling hideously at them.

"Honey, relax."

"Don't call me honey!"

"Okay. It was just a joke." L surely was not joking. It is actually his way to test the girl's ability to give in and his friend is right, that Krystal is playing hard to get.

"It's seriously not funny."

"You are so boring tsk tsk."

"Disturb me again and really, I'll call a police." She left him, looking like a cub with a warning. L smiled devilishly unharmed, he moved to stalk her then. Krystal's haughtiness attitude makes her look more interesting for him. He took it as challenge rather, anyway she till looks lovely even if she is angry he thought.

Krystal then exiting when she suddenly heard Minho's voice echoing on. He was passing through the hallway while holding his mobile on his ear. "I'll be there." He told to the person on line. It was his bestfriend Jonghyun who invited him for some dinner. He just won an award in graphic designing with his artwork "Pop" in which exhibited in Seoul National Musem. Jonghyun who is a Fine Art Student promised to treat his bestfriend once he get that award.

Krystal quickly hide on the corner to refrain from Minho yet she followed him with her eyes as soon he was already outside.

"What are you doing there?"

Krystal got shocked as she heard the guy again. Everything about this man makes her anxious. L appeared from her back, smiling at her.

"Here you are again." She told him while clenching her chest from pumping hard.

"Why are you hiding there, secretly glancing at Coach?" He asked her.

"Yes-I mean No! I wasn't even looking." She denied.

"Haha the innocent girl isn't honest."

"Shut up! You're the one spying on me."

"You have crush on him?"

"No?"

"Hmm anyway, even you has crush on that noona-killer, he won't bite you."

"Noona-killer?" The word was strange for her "What do you mean by that?"

"Don't you know that he is famous for that?"

"I don't know, please enlighten me." Krystal's voice toned down as she was eager to know the meaning of the word. She was not sure about it of it but it sounds bad.

"I don't want. I don't have time to explain." Myungsoo tricked the girl just to beg for more.

"Please..." Krystal's eyes were pleading to him. She looks cute being tamed.

"I'll tell you everything about your crush in one condition."

"What..."

"Go out with me."

"No, thanks." She refused.

"Then bye."

Krystal held his arm "Please tell me?" She sensed that this guy knows something about Minho oppa that she never heard before. She oftentimes wondering about hier oppa's mysterious side. "I'll dine with you maybe... Sometimes?" She had to submit just to know more about her oppa.

"Keep your promise."

"Yes... Tell me then. What do you mean by that word and how he became like that?"

Myungsoo sighed, he felt like a gossip monger to start the topic. "It's a colloquial word and synonymous to Lady-Killer. The only difference is he is attracted with Noonas or Older Women."

"Lady-killer?"

"Such a naive." Judging by her mannerisms, Krystal is so innocent about man's things.

"You mean he likes women I mean older women?"

"Not only likes I should say."

"Please tell me, I want to know more."

L look at Krystal intensely while she was drowning in curiosity She had mixture of fear and doubt but braving the thing she never heard of. She looks stunningly beautiful, he sighed.

"Alright. Stuffs like these are common with boys you know. Coach Choi is known as noona-killer back then even before this current girlfriend came. He surrounded himself with older women and hooked up with some of them like the rookie model Song Hejin. His past relationships did not last long. Unlike ordinary collector, he is gallant person. He remained courteous, despite asking favors.

"Hook up?" She asked again.

"To have with someone." He answered.

Myungsoo was slowly introducing Krystal into his world. The girl was visibly stunned by his answer. She then remembered how Minho handled their first make out in the hospital when she was still an indoor patient.

"You said he likes only older women, but how about younger one?"

"I don't know if he got some affair with dongsaeng only with noonas."

Now Minho's real intention about her is in question again. Definitely he likes her base on what he done to her. And the time they broke up, he seems genuinely affected. But he specifically likes older women and thus he might used her for some reason.

"I don't believe that." She defend her position.

"Err I just know he is being influenced by his bestfriend who is a downright playboy. Coach only charmed these women. When he got one, he is only warmth at first. He does'nt know about loving women just being attractive. I tell you he's more in love with Sports."

"But he is in love with his girlfriend, they even plan to marry."

"Where did you get that info?"

"I mean I just heard it."

"It's a common sense that a boyfriend will say he loves his girlfriend, if treating nice is really love for him. In fairness, he remain dignified even with his weakness. And with the perfect Son Eunseo, the intelligent beauty queen? I bet it was his parents who plan the marriage with her and not him."

"Enough! Thanks anyway." Krystal already broke up with Minho but she was still affected by this secret. She knows Minho is nice throughout until she heard it. This dirty side could explain how he used to be a two timer with her and Eunseo. But her only question is if he is indeed noona-killer then what kind of relationship did he put on her? Regardless of this flaw, she still respect her oppa for who he is. Her one more curious is what motivates him to do that?

Minho met Jonghyun at Han Karaoke Restaurant where they could eat and have some sing-along together. His bestfriend already ordered some dishes and finger foods with few cans of beer. Minho was doing some reports thus he gave his friend only two hours to celebrate with him.

"Your love story is like a novel-written." Jonghyun remarked after his bestfriend confided his problem "I thought you're already moving on since the last time. You're no better than me." Minho smiled then gulped some beer again. "Imagine, the famous noona-lover had fell to a dongsaeng he had rescued countless times. You can sell your story to publishing company.' Jonghyun continued.

"You're funny." Minho replied.

"Wow. Seriously Minho seriously. You can't accept this breakup and saying that you can't live without her? Are you really desperate for her?

"I can't stay calm without her. Now that some philanderer is aiming her. I just can't."

"This is actually weird. For the first time, I see you so affected with this break up. Not even closer with Jessica's case, and she's her sister!" Minho used to have series of break ups yet he felt usually numbed about it. He will jump into relationship again whenever a girl is inviting him. But things come faster as he himself was not good in handling the girl. This heartbreak is seriously the worst for the fact that Minho invested so much on Krystal. He rarely did chivalric deeds to any one except with this girl. Whenever she is in help, he is always there, inseparable as a shadow to a body. "Wait a minute, Have you realized that it was Jessica that make you like Krystal? I mean, they are siblings and maybe you're instinctively helping her because she is her sister?"

"Jessica and Krystal are totally opposite. Even the way they are treating me. For Jessica I'm only a brother."

"Or are you taking revenge because of your failure attempt to get her?"

Minho did not answer.

Since Jessica left to States, Minho was always searching her to any noona he meet. He was expecting them to be like Sica hence he repeatedly got disappointed. He quickly leaves his partner as his hopes remain only for Sica if she'll ever go back. However, life goes along when he met Eunseo who is much resembled her."

"Yeah right?" Jonghyun asked him.

"Honestly. I'm not good in relationship since I had formed this phobia of losing someone I love. I don't want to get serious if that person will just leave me just like Sica did. I know that my past was not good and so I'm willing to be changed. When I came back to Eunseo, I agreed to our parent's plan on setting us for marriage. My mother is particularly fearing that I will end up with someone no better than her. I don't like things seem like forced between us, so I tried my best to show it fine."

"How about Krystal? Do you take revenge on her for what you think Sica did to you?" He asked him again.

"Never. Only thing I know is her vulnerability is my weakness so I need to get her back now."

"Krystal is young that's why everything is like hindrance. The girl might be pressured also so she broke up with you. But I doubt that she'll forget you. That girl is almost dependent on you, she can't live without you either since you're the only one who can handle her. And now you're already breaking your own rule for her, this is what I call Love, I thinkl." He told him.

"Yes it is. And I'm willing to face the consequence even If It's hard."

"I don't normally believe on  this, but you two seems fated to each other." Amazingly, his bestfriend now understood his situation and did not stop him for having his own decision.

Krystal was too tired from the practice, she was drenched in sweat and thirsty so she scoped some water from drinking fountain. She washed her face after drinking some. When she finished, she turned around, and saw him. Minho wanted to resume the relationship with her.

"Oppa?"

"Can we talk for a minute?"

She was adapting to live without him, but everytime she seems him, her heart beats quicken. She remained standing there, unresponsive with his request. She did not know what to do or what to say.

He hugged her, placing her nervousness inside him "Please.. I promise to fix everything, just stay with me again."

Minho squeezed her sando and gave a light kiss on her head. Krystal was bit hesitant but her body was intuitively yielding at him. He released her and  leered over her wet sando and tousled hair. It burst some feeling inside as his desire to have her grown more.  She was still not saying anything but she was clearly allowing him to do what he will. He reached the towel on the side and ran it over her. She could feel his stare were like tearing her for a second and that she embraced herself from this kind of heat burning between them. She remembered them the details that Myungsoo had revealed on her. Although she is always feeling secured with her Oppa, this time she needs to be cautious.

"Oppa I can dry myself." Minho did not listen, he continued what he was doing. No staff was around to observe, only some security guard outside gate. With the yellow bulb lighting above them, the two continued this thing. Minho dried up her hair to her face down to her body like an engaged lover. He could not hide everything now as Krystal knows his hidden secret. This man is perhaps a noona-killer but he is not harmful, only giving pleasurable things. She then rebuked the thing she learned about him. With the way Krystal allowing her to do what he wanted, he knows she already agreed on his demand. After that, he kissed the tip of her nose and embraced her tenderly. "I won't leave you, I promise." in which she nodded.

"Better submit to me ." L who was ever since stalking Krystal had seen everything the couple did. No wonder the girl is very interested with his Coach as they got some mystery going on. He put a smirked having his own plot to steal the girl from him.

to be continued...