New life

Shadow of Love

After they ate and washed the dishes, Minho and Krystal went back to bedroom and sat besides the window. Krystal played her favorite instrumental song Loving You by Kenny G to him. He listened and was very pleased.

"Such  a beautiful music just like you." He pinched her cheek as her reward.

She smiled then leaned on his chest as she got covered with  his warm embrace. She reminisced the times when they were still children.

"Pa, what was you first impression of me?" She asked him curiously.

"Hmm." He tried to recall. "You were aloof and distant then."

"And..."

"I don't remember anything aside from that. It was Sica noona whom I used to interact with."

"Yes. I remember your friendship. I was so jealous."

"Ah, You did?" He asked her remembering how she ignored him when they were small.

"Yes. Because everyone likes my sister specially you. Even after she came back I know you still like her."

"Yes. She used to be my ideal girl. I had a crush on her back then." He confessed.

"I know. I used to hate you because of that."

"Really?"

"Because you spent a lot of time together and you enjoyed a lot more than with me."

Minho and Krystal were awkward back then as she used to be shy and timid around him.

"I see. It's different now since you have me."  He caressed his girlfriend from her hair to her soft thigh that sent tingling sensation all over her body.

"But if unnie isn't committed with Taecyeon oppa, would you choose me over her?" Now he had to think of it, if Jessica did not dump him, surely they had a chance.

"There's possibility but never mind Krystal surely the fate favor us more. I like you not because you're her sister but because we're mutual to each other." Sica friendzoned him from the beginning that is why she could not reciprocate his love unlike with her younger sister.

"I must be thankful then. If not with my unnie, maybe our relationship didn't grow."

He agreed.

"But how about Eunseo, did you really split with her as you said?" He had promise it before he intriduced Krystal to his family.

"We broke up two months ago, I still gave it a chance as you were unpredictable that time with L."

"Yes. I felt sorry for Eunseo." Thinking how hard to endure break ups, she had sympathized her rival.

"Eunseo knew our relationship."

"I hope I got to talk with her and explain about it."

"No. She understands us, and she really encouraged me to follow my heart than anything. She's intelligent girl."

"Yes. I feel sorry and thankful at the same time."

Minho diverted the topic as he did not want to spoil this moment "Would you want to go back to Seoul with me?"

"Why pa? I still have to show you the rest of Boseong." She wished to stay longer in the mountain yet he have to leave early.

"I have interview on Monday for my new part-time job."

"Really?! What is it?" She looked so joyful as she heard it.

"Assistant coach for Yonsei Junior Club."

"Wow congrats. I'm happy for you." When Minho lose his job because of her stupidity, she could not forgive herself for wrecking his long-time ambition.

"Yes." He smiled at her looking at her blooming face.

And then it scared her if she will follow him in Seoul, her father might punish her just like what he used to do. "I'm afraid of my Daddy."

"Don't worry Krystal. It was your mother who begged me to find you. They are so worried about you.."

"Wait oppa, How did you find me?" She asked him thinking it was Luna who reveal their secret.

"Your bestfriend."

"I'm right. She's the only one I entrusted this secret.

"Don't get mad at Luna. She's being pressured especially when she saw your mother. If I were in her position,  I will tell them directly. She rather confessed it to me knowing I can help you too."

"Right."

"I also wanted to be reconciled with you. I mean, I should hear your explanation first before judging you."

"Do you really love me pa?" She stared directly into his eyes, waiting at the answer coming from his own lips.

"Yes, I love you Krystal. Your sweet smile, your twinkling eyes, your sensuality. Everything."

"I love you too." It touched her deeply into her soul that she needed to resume their lovemaking. Minho was more cautious now than earlier knowing that she has to remain untorn. She regained his respect as he discovered it yet he could not prevent himself from the art of making out. He wanted to taste her, touch her as long as their interaction is protected. They can do heavy petting without penetrative to prevent her from pre-nuptial conception. However, Krystal is full of desire, a flaming vixen, she would obey in everything he will do and command, such a lovely wife to be. She kissed him like someone thirsty for water, she learned how to please him just by imitating what he is doing. She makes him groan out of pleasure and excitement. Minho love to rub her belly down to her creamy button making her to perspire cold sweat and for more. He would let her coming  between his fingers while kissing her temple. She never became so bold as this in front of a man thus she have to be shy. She held him closely as her ness rhyming on him.

"Pa, was that too much?"

He chuckled at her question. She was technically but no way she is still innocent after she explode in front of him. She was at the point surrendering to have him more. He himself was pleasantly  surprised of her fruitful uality "You're bit to be honest."

Krysta's face turned pink, slightly embarrassed with his statement. "I oftentimes asking myself if I'm okay since I always want to do it after we made out the first time."

"It's natural thing but you seem less conservative when it comes to ." He had handle matured women but she was surprisingly hotter.

"Am I that bad?"

"You might probably bedded more men since then if you are."

"The thing is, I don't feel doing it with someone I don't love unlike with you."

He had to be proud of that statement however partly concerned of her libido "Great. But I'm warning you if I knocked you up. we're in trouble"  It means she will get pregnant and so they should tone it down.

She was too excited for it yet ignorant of the consequence. Minho was letting her release her heat as he guided her, yet something unexpected will come if they overdo their lovemaking. "I'm sorry oppa." He understood her, she was young to play it out, yet he have to remind them as not to spoil their relationship again. He then wrapped her under his body and they immediately slept at the side of fire place.

Early morning, Minho and Krystal woke up and bathed together. They acted like they were no longer ordinary couple but more of engaged lover. He promised to marry her at the right time as she agreed to wait. After they packed their things, she lead him to the beautiful field walking hand and hand. She needed to show some of her planted tea herbs to him while picking some for his mother. They look so happy and inseparable as they explore the wonders of the fields. After that, they bid farewell to Mrs. Miseon and family as they rode a bus going back to Seoul.

Minho paid the expenses for the bus and they sat freely at the back. He snuggled his girlfriend holding her affectionately the entire time. Krystal rested her head on his chest, feeling nervous at her parents' reaction. He could feel her tension and so he relaxed her by holding her hand. "Don't worry sweetie, I'm here to protect you." She nodded, calmed by his supporting words.

Mrs. Lee was cleaning the kitchen when she heard a knock from the door. She rushed to open it and  was staggered to see Krystal with Minho smiling at her. "Yaaaah!" She hurriedly hugged the girl, crying as she saw her again "I miss you so much my baby. Where did you go?"

"Nanny, I stayed in Boseong."

"Really? If we knew you're staying there, we could visit you. But why you're together?" The old woman asked her curious if he was with her in mountain.

"Oppa went there yesterday. He convinced me to go back with him."

"Really?Thank you again Minho for the help." She told it while smiling at him. After he was banned from there, it was his first time to step into their house again. The nanny knows how Krystal's father hated him for taking advantage of his young daughter but he has to spare the boy.

'My pleasure nanny."

Mr. Jung heard some people talking on living area so he went down "Nanny who is that?" To his surprised it was his missing daughter.

Krystal held Minho's hand tightly, she could not move as she expected her father to punish her right there. Minho greeted the father first. "Good afternoon Uncle. I'm here with your daughter."

Instead of anger, the old man opened his hands and welcome her. "Krystal come here." Despite being hard-hearted, the fact that her daughter returned made him extremely glad inside. All the pride had swept away as he forgive and forget all the things she did  like a father to his prodigal son. What important for him is she returned alive and healthy.

Krystal's tears fell instantly the moment she hugged her father. She thought he would hit her for running away instead he accepted her again like nothing happen.  "I'm sorry daddy. I'm sorry."

Mr. Jung repressed his tears. He is a composed man and quiet insensitive but he learned his mistake after he saw her again.  "I'm sorry too Krystal. Daddy is just cold you know that." He tapped her back while embracing each other, a touching scene from the same gene. One moment he released her "You're with Minho?" He asked her as they turned their eyes on the guy.

"Yes Daddy. Actually, oppa was the one who fetched me from Boseong."

The guy bowed on him politely "Yes Uncle. When I learned that you daughter is hiding there, I followed her just as auntie had requested me."

"In Boseong?"

"Yes."

Mr. Jung did not doubt it, whatever it is he rather thanked him for his effort. "I see. I didn't know that she chose to stay there. Thank you Minho for being with us always especially in times of this. I could not think of anything as repayment."

"Your welcome Sir. I just love your daughter." He told him sincerely

Mr. Jung believed him now. When Chairman Hanwi called him in the office, they talked about this guy and his daughter's relationship and how true Minho is for her. Although he was mad when they hide it from him, he should just trust the guy instead. It made him think that controlling them would only make them suffer more and rebellious just like Krystal did.

"Sorry too Minho. I shouldn't treat you this way. You were a big help for us and how I clearly see your love for my daughter despite of anything. You have my permission from now on."

Finally, the father approved their relationship thinking it would make them happy as they deserves it.

"Thank you Uncle." Minho said it gratefully bowed down. Krystal kissed her father as she felt so pleased with her father's consent.

"Where's Mommy?" She remembered her mother who was then resting on her bed after receiving some tranquilizer.

The daughter went upstairs leaving her boyfriend and father in the living area. As she entered the room, she called her "Mommy I'm here."

The mother opened her eyes as she heard the voice of her youngest child. 'Krystal." She rose from the bed quickly and they hugged each other. Mrs. Jung was in tears of joy as she touched her daughter again. "Thank God you came back. Thank God."

"I miss you Mommy." It was her mother that she missed the most and it delighted her to hug her again.

"Please honey don't do it again." She begged her as she hugged her with all her might.

"I promise."

As for their reunion, Mrs. Lee cooked some special meals to celebrate her homecoming and to wish the couple's luck. "For Minho and Krystal." Mr. Jung raised the wine cheering for their happiness and success.

"Cheers."

Although they were still young and not yet finish in their studies, the parents decided to support their relationship rather. They could see the genuine love between the two and have no reason to interrupt it. During the dinner, they talked about their status and future plan and Minho is smart and trustworthy enough to handle things for Krystal. He promised that will be held responsible if anything happen with their daughter.

"I'm glad that your parents finally accept me as we can move ahead." Minho told her with a cheerful smile. He was leaving then after the celebration.

"I'm so glad oppa. This is the best gift I ever received from them." Krystal answered, her painful past had gone instantly as she saw the brightening future with him.

"Yes."

However, "But the only thing I worried now is your mother. I don't know if she'll ever accept me."

He already introduced her to his family but his mother was against her. She was so attach with Eunseo that she think Krystal is incomparable with her.

"My mother will like you too as she loves me."

"But she thinks I'm not worthy for you."

"She's just concern since you're still young but she will learn to accept you as you are capable of proving your worth." Krystal managed to change Minho's perception on her so he trusted her to do it too with his family.

"Help me oppa. I'm tensed."

"Don't worry sweetie." And they kissed goodbye.

Minho and Krystal's relationship became lot easier now compare previously. He could see her anytime as her parents approve them. He encouraged his girlfriend to continue her study and he even accompanied her in the enrollment. People could see them as real couple now, even at such young age he handled things very well. He knew his girlfriend was naive still so he had to guide her on her difficulties.

Mrs. Choi soon learned that Minho and Krystal were going out openly. She was quiet upset that his son is pursuing his relationship with the girl and her parents pamper her as usual. She felt like her son had lost his potential when he committed with a trouble-maker. She then planned to call Krystal and personally talk with her.

Mrs. Lee received the call "Hello. This is Mrs. Choi, Minho's mother. Can I talk to Krystal?"

"Hello. She's not here but you can leave a message Mam."
 
"I see. I would like to invite her here in my house." The mother chose to talk with her inside her home to make her absorb every word she release.

"What time Mam?"

"Anytime after she return."

Mrs. Lee informed Krystal as long as she arrived. The girl was bit scared to meet the old woman again but she do not have to decline the invitation. She consulted her nanny regarding this and was advised to respect her wish to see her. As she reached the house with her more formal dress, Mrs. Choi mother had her seat on a sofa.

"I feel disappointed that out of all women, my son chose you. What did you fed him?."

Krystal did not answer as she herself was amazed by that. Minho is seriously too much for her and the only thing she could do it to reciprocate his love.

"Do you have a job to support him if he's unemployed? Can you manage your house if he's away? Or can you raise your children without the help of maid? I doubt it. You'll just milk my poor son just as you're doing to your parents.."

Now Krystal got upset with the mother's tone again, they could not talk normal without argument. "Why you have to insult me every time?" She raised her voice at her as she could not control her temper.

"You really don't have etiquette."

"I love your son and I'm willing to do my best to support him in any way."

"Before you say that, you need to fix yourself first. I don't want you to bring your trouble to this family."

Krystal is little fighter but her tears fell again as she absorbed every scornful word that she had thrown on her.

"Ma!" Minho arrived exactly as she needed him. Krystal could not reply anymore as his mother kept bashing her background and ability. "Please respect my girlfriend."

"Both of you are still young and not secured. I'm just showing this girl how she entered this serious commitment just like she's playing a toy."

"Krystal is improving and she loves me. We love each other. "

"Really? Prove it to me. I can't trust you now, I'm doubtful with her."

"I'm not asking you anything Ma other than your support and respect. It's not easy as we're still unprepared and struggling but that's why you're here. Please just think of me Ma. I chose this kind of life and I'm happy despite the hardship. I want to move on with Krystal, she's the one I chose to marry."

That statement struck the mother. She could not oppose anymore as his decision is fixed. She ate her pride and complied instead with one condition. "I don't have any choice but to accept this if this what you want my son. Do whatever your want but don't blame me if you fail." Mrs. Choi left them, bitterly surrender at his son's request. She could not opposed him as she sees it as his wish. Despite everything, Mrs. Choi loves her son and willing to show support in everything he needs despite she dislike his girlfriend. Minho wiped Krystal tears from her eyes and hugged her there. He knew it will not be easy for her to deal with his mother but he was confident enough that they will surpass this and every trial they will encounter.

- END -