Set plan

One Shot at Love ---(HIATUS)---

Sunhwa walked with the men to the room once they reached the floor. She glanced at the two men on the sides of her. They seemed as if they were scared of something. She noticed they constantly kept on checking down the hallways and behind. They seemed sure someone was following them.

"Were here" the leader said ahead. He opened the door for Sunhwa as she stepped inside. They shut it once everyone was inside.

"Take a seat at the table" the leader said as she nodded sitting closest to the window.

"Anyone outside?" the leader asked the two men standing by the door.

"No. We made sure" one of the men said.

"Sit down then" he said in English.

"You speak English?" Sunhwa said in Korean.

The leader cleared his throat and spoke in Korean again.

"Yes. Don't you?" he asked. Sunhwa froze. Was she supposed to know it. This Mei Ji chick must have been international she thought.

"...yes but I never like speaking it, especially at a meeting" she said lying.

"I see. Well lets begin the discussion" he said.

 

"Hey shut up guys their talking" Himchan nugded them as everyone crowded in the small van.

"Aw...Sunhwa" Ji eun said holding her nuckles to her face.

"Zelo-ah can you hear me?" Zinger asked through the microphone.

"yes noona I can hear you".

"How are you and Jongup doing?" she asked checking the monitors.

"Were fine noona. Were waiting outside, apparently Sunhwa noona is still inside talking to the men. Were her backup" Zelo said.

"Okay. Just be safe okay?" she assured.

"Don't worry, Zelo will be fine" he said laughing a little in the end.

"Ah" They heard Youngjae shout in the back of the van. Everyone turned to the man in the back and saw the boy on his iphone.

"Youngjae whats wrong?" Yongguk said concerned.

"Hyung. My tracker at home has sensed that the women we captured  Mei Ji has woken up. Shes trying to break free from her cage, what do we do?" he said with panic in the tone of his voice.

"Aish. Why in a time like this" Yongguk said turning to look at Daehyun.

"Can you go back and check out the prisoner" he asked.

"Check out girls, hyung this is the first time you're actually letting me do something enjoyable" Daehyun smiled.

"God, I didn't mean it like that" Yongguk said face palming himself. "Nevermind I don't trust you" he said turning to the monitor.

"Can you contact Jongup?" he asked Zinger. She nodded at turned buttons on the keyboard infront of the monitors.

"Come in Jongup can you here me?" Yongguk spoke with a serious tone.

"Yes" Jongup answered.

"I need you to switch out with Daehyun. He will monitor the room with Zelo. I need you to return to the warehouse immidiantly and watch the prisoner. Shes awake so we need you to make sure shes settled. Give her the seringe if neccesary" Yongguk spoke up fast.

"...ah...okay" he said.

Yongguk turned to Daehyun. "You heard, head to the room immediantly.

"I know I know hyung" Daehyun rollled his eyes exiting the van.

"Hey don't die" Ji eun joked punching Daehyun in the arm. He smiled.

"Nah not today. Not if your watching" he joked walking outside.

Yongguk stared at Ji eun raising his eyebrows.

"What" she asked. "Daehyun's like my brother, we've known eachother forever" she smiled.

Yongguk rolled his eyes.

 

Authors Note: OHHHHH~ Yongguk is jelous! XD

So how are your guys enjoying the story so far? Tell me in the comments so I know what I can do better on or what I should write about. I have an idea set for the next chapter but i don't know when i'll be able to publish it. Continue telling me what couples you want to see...and hopefully some will progress faster then others. Seeya until then :D