Road to danger

One Shot at Love ---(HIATUS)---

"Wae? Why do you guys take so long" Himchan complained as he buckled into his seat. He the cars engine as it roared.

"Hyung wait for us" Zelo said jumping into the back seat.

"Shot gun!" Youngjae called but Daehyun pushed him aside.

"Who carries the real shot gun, thats the question" Daehyun said holding the box of guns.

"Aye, you two both get in the back" Himchan said.

"Thats right boys let noona sit in the front" Hyosung said pushing both boys to the side taking the seat next ton Himchan.

She turned to buckle in her seat and caught Himchan glaring at her.

"What" she said pouting.

"Who said you could be in our car?" he said raising a brow and glaring deeply.

"Yongguk is in my spot in our car so deal with me here" she said crossing her arms. Himchan couldn't believe it and turned to SECRETs car and saw him getting in with Ji eun.

"Whatever." he said starting the engine and backing out of the garage.

"Yeah thats right. Just shut up and drive drive drive~" Hyosung sang.

"Oh gawd" Himchan rolled his eyes.

"Noona, wanna play a game with us?" Zelo said from the back seat.

"Ah its okay Zelo-ah, noonas quiet busy" she said giving an eye smile.

"Aw okay" he said sitting back in his seat.

"Its okay Zelo we still got the mission" Jongup said cheering him up.

"Ah i just want cheesecake" Daehyun wined.

"Didn't you eat before we left?" Himchan asked from the front.

"Yeah, but it wasn't filling enough" he said in agony.

"Fatass" Youngjae said.

"Hey don't be upset cause I didn't let you take shot gun" Daehyun said pointing fingers.

 

Yongguk sit in the back with Ji eun and Sunhwa and Zinger sat in the front seats.

"So wheres this place again?" Zinger asked as she followed Himchans car.

"Its a hotel called Nepel. It's supposed to be one of the richest hotels in Singapore. It's also like a Las Vegas bar, theres gambling, casinos and shows all in the same hotel" Yongguk said sturnly.

"And Sunhwas gonna be put at the risk with the North?" she said.

"Yes, but were hoping for the best that she doesn't get caught. Were supposing that none of the Northerners actually know what this Mei ji girl looks like"

"Well then Yongguk my life is on the line, and you're responsible" Sunhwa said pouting in the front of the car. She was placing makeup on her staring into her compact mirror putting on eye liner.

"Sure, sure just listen to our orders and i'm sure you will return in time for breakfast" Yongguk joked.

"Hey" she said turning back to him with half her face of makeup.

"Eh" he said startled by her uneven makeup.

"Yongguk you better get me out of there alive" she said with rage.

"Ya, hes only joking unnie" Ji eun spoke up to Sunhwa. Then she turned to the gum smiling Yongguk and punched his shoulder.

"Ow" he laughed.

"Yongguk this is a serious mission, we don't want anyone getting hurt" she said crossing her arms.

"It's so cute when you try to act tough" he laughed ruffling her hair.

"YA- don't mess my hair" she pouted swatting his hand away.

 

"Noona for the last time, If Batman went against Iron Man i'm pretty sure Batman would win" Himchan said driving into the city lines.

"Nah-uh. Iron man would win. Tony Stark is an amazing genius who is rich and creates amazing things" she said clasping her hands together.

"You just like him for his looks" Himchan rolled his eyes.

"No! I like him more then his looks" she shouted.

"Like what"

"like-like...he does that stuff with his robot suit" she hesitated stuttering her words.

"HA! See, you don't know anything about him except that hes cute" Himchan said in celebration.

"Hmph. Don't be jelous that your not as hot as him" Hyosung said.

"You know what-" Himchans words were cut off short by the static of one of the walkie talkies.

"Come in. Himchan" Yongguks voice went against the walkie talkie.

Himchan was about to reach for the walkie talkie but Hyosung grabbed hold of it quickly.

"Hello hello this is Hyosung noona here" she said.

"Hey" Himchan said.

"Shhh- focus driving" she pushed him away. He furrowed his eyebrows and continued driving on the road.

"Okay, Hyosung I need you to tell Himchan to drive in the back of the hotel and go through the casino entrance" Yongguk ordered.

"Got it" Hyosung turned to Himchan and repeated the order.

"Okay. Me and the girls are gonna finish preping Sunhwa. When shes finished were gonna send her through the lobby so she can meet up the men in the ballroom. Youngjae. I want him to break into the computer system and send a fake email to their room from Mei Ji saying to meet in the ballroom"

"Whoa whoa. Slow down Yongguk that is too much info to tell me at once" Hyosung said.

"Give me that" Himchan said grabbing the walkie talkie from her.

"repeat" Himchan requested.

Yongguk repeated his words and Himchan turned to Youngjae giving direct orders. Youngjae nodded.

"Okay, Yongguk we'll meet you up later" Himchan said as he pulled up to the back of the hotel.

 

Yongguk hung up his walkie talkie and turned to Ji eun. She was staring ahead.

"Ji eun" he spoked softly.

She didn't answer. He placed a hand on her shoulder.

She turned and all she could give was a small smile.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Ah- yeah, just a headache" she said closing her eyes.

"Yongguk" Zinger said from the front. He turned focusing on the hotel infront of them.

"Sunhwa are you ready?" he said. The women turned her head with her makeup on and tieing up her hair nicely.

"Ready as i'll ever be" she said giving a thumbs up.

Yongguk placed a finger against his ear piece announcing to everyone.

"Okay everyone, mission starts now"