Preparing for war

One Shot at Love ---(HIATUS)---

 

Himchan+car+repairman.PNG

 

 

 

"Geez these gears are so old and useless, why do we even still keep this?" Himchan muttered as he replaced the cars engine.

"Hyung" Zelo called out from the garage entrance.

"Eh?" he responded. Oil covered his hands.

"Yongguk hyung said to change the tires as well" he said innocently.

"Tell Yongguk to calm his ! I'm working fast" Himchan said in a grumpy mood.

"Hyung i can't say that, its a bad word" Zelo said.

Himchan gave him a look and Zelo left going back to the confrence room.

 

"What did he say?" Yongguk asked as he was placing markers on the map with Jongup.

"Himchan hyung said some mean things" Zelo said.

"Leave 'em be" Yongguk said ignoring it.

 

"These wires just won't connect!" Himchan began raging and bagging his head against the hood of the car.

"Hyung!" a deeper male voice said from the garage entrance.

"What now dammit!" he said.

"Geez hyung. I was just checking up on you. We could here you all the way from the rooftop" Daehyun said.

"And?"

"Anyways, where gonna take the truck out behind the warehouse is that okay?" Daehyun said.

"Whatever, just don't crash it" he said grabbing the keys from the table throwing it in Daehyuns direction.

Daehyun caught it and laughed.

"Geez hyung i know how to drive"

 

"Okay so we should put a group waiting by the airport so when they return-" Yongguk said before a voice interupted.

"Okay Yongguk hyung i got the information" Youngjae said barging into the room.

"Okay whats up"

"Seems like theres a total of five spies getting on a direct flight here. four are male and one supposively a female. There said that each are taking different flights at different times. So they won't all strike until there all here" Youngjae said facing the map. He pointed to where the airport was on the map.

"This is where they plan having two people come in tomorrow around 5:30 in the morning. Then in exactly 6 hours another set will arrive together. And the last women will arrive merely two hours after" he said scanning his ipad for his notes.

"So that means if we're to follow them we'd have to split into three groups" Jongup said.

Youngjae nodded.

"Its settled" Yongguk said.

 

BAP_ONE_SHOT_226_zps2e1cc998.jpg

Daehyun approuched pawn shop in the empty part of the city. When he walked in the man at the cashier just looked up from his newspaper then looked at the door in the back of the shop. Daehyun nodded not making a scene from the other customers in the shop.
He opened the door as it creaked and he quickly slipped inside shutting the door fast,
Inside it was dark and cold and only a light shined at the end of the hallway. He walked to the other side of the hallway and opened the door.
Inside the next room was a dimmed lighted room. A few men were sitting around on tables playing shogi and cards and others were sitting around a television. Daehyun ignored them and walked to the back.

A man with a hood and all black looked at him as he approuched. He had a grin standing up.

"Well well, Jung Daehyun long time no see" the man said holding out a hand.

"It has been Woo Ji ho" Daehyun said shaking his hand.

"What brings you here?" the man said.

"I've come for the usual" he said sternly.

The man stared at him then looked at his gang.

"U-kwon" he called as the man approuched with a lollipop in his mouth.

"yes boss"

"Bring in the merch"

Daehyun waited patiently not being intimidated or disturbed.

U-kwon brought the case and put it on the table.

Zico opened the case and showed it to Daehyun.

"The finest in the whole country" he said watching Daehyuns reaction.

"Fair enough. But how good are these guns?" he said.

Zico laughed. "Don't you trust me Jung? I have been your dealer for a long time" he said snapping his finger.

U-kwon picked up the gun scrolling the bullets and placing it into the gun before locking it with a click.

He aimed it to a target poster in the corner of the room and shot it with a loud crack!

"Bullseye" U-kwon said turning back to Daehyun then to Zico.

"Good enough now?" Zico asked.

"I'll take it" Daehyun said reaching for the case.

Then the case shut before his fingers could touch a single weapon.

"Nuh uh. Wheres the money first" Zico said  holding out his hand.

"How much you want for it?"

"How much do you have?"

Daehyun sighed handing out a roll of money. The whole stack was full of hundreds.

"Deal" Zico smiled handing the case of guns.

"Pleasure doing buisness with you again" Daehyun said.

"Ah yep, you guys have been one of my best customers. Hey I'll even throw in a few knives, and pistols" he said.

"Thanks" Daehyun said ending it.

 

"Okay got the cars running" Himchan said wiping the grease and sweat from his forehead.

"Got the weapons" Daehyun said placing the case on the table.

"Got the plan and the information" Youngjae said.

"So it means were ready" Yongguk said. He stared at the clock. "11:30. We have exactly 6 hours until they begin arriving" he said.