Romantic Dinner

One Shot at Love ---(HIATUS)---

Jongup stood watching Mei Ji as she took her grip from his fingers. "'I'm sorry" she whispered. It was now dark in the warehouse, and it seemed like time had stood still. Jongup sighed and tried to fined the next words to say.

"What do you mean...that it's not your name?" he gave a small wimper. She nodded then looked at him, avoiding his eyes.

"This is going to sound stupid, but...I don't know what my name is..." she said suddenly. Jongup smiled then patted her head.

"You don't know?" he asked confused. She nodded. "While I was in the North I wasn't nessaceraly named anything..."
"They wouldn't agknowledge us as individuals...instead they gave us numbers...or nicknames in Chinese. At the time, China was well in affairs with the North" she said nodding.

"Really?" he asked. She nodded. "This name I was given with isn't something that I am proud of" she frowned.

"Why are you so ashamed of that?" he sighed with relief. "I thought your secret was something like, you were my long lost cousin or something...or you were a dude...hopefully not the last one or else that would have been akward" he laughed scratching his head.

"It is something I've been ashamed of. It's shameful on how I got the name..." Even so she wanted to cry. He didn't know how to react. Should he comfort her?

"...when I was in the North...as a young teenager...I was used for money..." she said hiding her face.

"...." Jongup could understand what she meant.

"One day I was taken to China...a warehouse I was unaware of...and they made me do things...I'm not proud of..." she said struggling to complete her sentence.

He watched her and wanted to cry with her to. He wanted to make her stop talking about the bad. But instead she continued to speak.

"And...they collared me, with a womens name...Mei Ji" she said feeling her lungs give out. For a moment she was lost in her words crying at the memory. She didn't want to show him her weak side. Then she looked up after a minute and continued.

"I'm not pure Jongup...I'm not the girl you thought I was" she said, tears falling down her cheeks. "Don't love me...I don't deserve it" she said crying deeply.

"Aye, don't worry about the small things like that" he continued looking at her. He didn't know what to do but hug her with all his strength. He could see that the sun was leaving and it was becoming night.

"...the thing is...I want to know my identity, I really do..." she said resting her head on his shoulder.

"Okay....Mei-" he paused. "I'm sorry. What do I call you?" he asked. She thought for a moment. "You can still call me Mei Ji" she laughed. "But I'd like you to help me find out where I came from and what my real name is" she laughed smiling widely at Jongup. He heald a hand. "Deal".

She shook his hand only to be pulled toward the door. "Come on, it's almost dinner, the hyungs are gonna wonder where we went" he laughed.

 

(AROUND THE SAME TIME)

Ji eun was standing on her heals looking at her room mirror. She was posing in front trying to figure out what color flower would match against her dress.

"This is difficult, is this what it takes just to get married?" she pouted holding a pink and blue flower against her white dress... (don't wanna give away too much about her dress)

KNOCK KNOCK her door echoed through the room. She gasped and heald the dress against her chest. "Who is it?" she called.

There was no reply. She sighed placing her dress onto the hanger and hanging it inside her closet. She threw the flowers on her bed and walked over to the door. When she opened it there was no one there. The only thing that she found was a note. It was lying on the floor at the foot of her door. "What the-"

She bent down and picked up the small envolope. It engraved her name on it. She smiled opening it to find a message.

"I forgot how it felt to see you smile, you're the angel that gives me comfort, and the women who makes me special..." it left off with a dot dot dot at the end as she finished reading the sentence out loud. She smiled. Who was it from. Looking down the hall something had caught her eye. It was something dark colored, almost like red wine. She walked out of her room to see it was a trail of flowers, red roses to be exact. What in the world? She laughed as she followed the trail.

The trail had led throught the hallways, up the stairs, and out onto the rooftop. She could only see the glow of the moonlight peering in from the open door to the roof as she climbed up the stairs. Finally she reached the top and came out into the open. In front of her was a table set up with two chairs on the sides.

"Eh?" she smiled staring at the table. It had a rose in the middle, and a candles surrounding the whole rooftop. Beside the rose was another letter. She approuched it and kindly opened it.

"So I see a smart women like you figured out what I was trying to say kekeke. Now I want too share a dinner with you" she could hear the words coming to life. In fact they were literally coming to life as she heard the male voice reading the words now clearly.

She turned waiting to see the man she pictured.

"EH- Yongguk?" she said watching the figure behind her.

"Ne. Sorry did I scare you?" he asked. She shook her head. "Ani..." she said at first. Then she turned around to the table and lights.

"Did you do all this for me?" her face showed a soft sensitive feature he hadn't seen before. He shyly nodded as a smile grew against her face.

"Aw, Yongguk" she said holding out her arms to hug him. He gladly accepted of course.

"Ji eun...I wanted to spend more time with you" he suggested. "I'd like that"

He led her to the table, pulling out her chair (like a gentlemen) and placed a plate in front of her. He sat down across from her and she only stared at the dish. He placed a place or spaghetti in front. There was a look of confusion on her face.

"There's only one plate?" she asked. He nodded. "Were sharing...I mean if that's okay with you?" he asked shyly.

She smirked. "Yongguk is like the cheesy scene from Lady and the Tramp?" she asked cutely. "Aniyooooooo...." he said playfully, smiling as he took a utensil swirling the pasta with his fork and holding it up. Then he gestured it toward her almost as if he was feeding her. She laughed at his romantic attemped.

"AH" she said opening wide cutely as he gave her the food. As she chewed he watched her waiting for her reply.

"Oh- Daebak!" she said holding a thumbs up. "You like it?" he asked. She nodded. "Very very- who made this?"

"Himchan helped me a little" he said preparing another twirl for her. She gladly ate the food he gave her, she was nearly clapping with joy from the delicious food.

"Ah- aren't you going to eat?" she asked. He laughed. "Don't worry about me" he said simply. "After all, the husband should take care of his wife first" he joked.

 

Later after they ate they began talking about things, from some memories from the academy, their families, how they met, and their wedding plans.

"Remember when we went to the paint ball fields back at the academy?" he asked. She laughed instantly remembering how it was the boys vs. the girls.

"Yeah, and we totally kicked your guys butts" she laughed. "Ah, ani, we were just being nice to our seniors" he said trying to make excuses.

"Uh huh sure" she said nudging him.

"Youngjae and Zelo fell in that trench too, we spent nearly an hour trying to get them out" Yongguk said.

"Oh yeah I remember that. Thankfully the trench wasn't that big, and they fell on a ledge not too far down" she commented.

There was a long sigh as they were so entertained by their old memories.

"So..." Yongguk began. "Have you figured out your best man?" Ji eun spoke up before Yongguk could say anything.

Yongguk stayed silent thinking for a moment, then he contined.

"Ne, I was thinking maybe Himchan. He has been there for me since we were kids"

Ji eun nodded. "You and Himchan were like brothers even before the academy" she said leaning herself back onto the chair.

"So what about you?"

"What about me?" she asked. "Did you pick who was going to be your maid of honor?" he asked looking over at her.

"I thought about it for a long time...but I don't know. I love all my unnies...and i've spent the longest time with all of them equally..." she trailed off.

"Ah, don't worry, I mean It's not like we have to decide right away...there is still a few more weeks..." he said.

"Of course..." she said yawning. "You tired?" he asked standing up.

"Ani" she yawned again. He smiled. "You're tired, come on let's go inside" he said grabbing onto her hands.

He walked her to her room standing in front of her door. Though she was tired she could still function.

"Thank you Yongguk...thank you for tonight. I hope we can do it again" she said sleepishly.

"Anytime, and don't worry...were gonna go shopping for all the groom and bride party stuff" he said holding her cheeks. She blinked.

"Uh-uh-okay" she started blushing. "I'll see you tomorrow" he said kissing her lips shortly. "jal ja, nae kkum kkwo" (Goodnight, dream about me) he whispered seducively. She blushed backing into her room. He smiled, she was just cute when she was embarassed.

"Goodnight" she replied closing her door. She walked to her bed sitting on it then sulked...

 

 

 

A/N: Well here was a small bit of Jongup and Mei Ji and BangSong on a date. Hope you like my fast updates! How did you like it? It seems like for a long time Daehyun has been MIA. Forgive me, he will be in the next chapter. Comment!^^

*ALSO IMPORTANT MESSAGE...I REALIZED THAT SONGDAE HAS BEEN IN THE LEAD FOR THE POLL. I DECIDED THAT I WOULD CREATE TWO ENDINGS...ONE WILL BE SONGDAE'S ENDING AND THE OTHER WILL BE BANGSONG. HOWEVER~ I WILL BE UPDATING A BIGGER HAPPIER ENDING FOR THE COUPLE THAT WINS THE POLL BY JULY 17- WHICH IS ALSO THE DAY OF B.A.P'S COMEBACK~ VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!* :D