I Choose to Love You

One Shot at Love ---(HIATUS)---

There was a knock on the door.
"Come in" he answered as he waited.
The door opened and as Daehyun began to frown.
"Oh, it's just you" he said slouching back down from his magazine.
"Ah-what you're not happy to see your friend?!" Youngjae spat back hurt.
"I thought you were Ji eun" he wined hitting his head on the back board.
"Ji eun noona? She's up on the roof" Youngjae said walking away.
"Eh?" he said sitting up.

The night was still over as the city glowed across the way. Ji eun was standing up on the rooftop leaning again the edge. The door from the rooftop creaked open as she turned slightly.
"What are you doing up here alone?" he asked watching her.
"...Just thinking" she said looking in the sky.
He went beside her looking up as well.
"What's on your mind" he asked.
She sighed then placed her hand on her face.
"You know when you guys went back home?" she asked.
"Yeah. It was tough. I was gonna talk to you, make sure you were okay" he said not looking her way.
"Well while I was with Yongguk, he brought up the wedding. I like Yongguk and all, but I-I'm just not ready to get married" she said sighing deeper.
Daehyun was silent. What would he say next?
"Noona you're getting pretty old. Marriage should be your next step in life" he joked.
"Hm. I'm only what 3 years older then you" she said.
'smooth Daehyun. Make her feel old' he said mentally face palming his fail.
"Does that mean im at the age a marriage too noona?" he asked.
"Yeah. Your an oldy!" she said childishly punching him.
'Nice. You saved yourself there' Daehyun said in his head.
"So...are you going through with this?" he asked.
"I don't know. Maybe" she said smiling.
He looked away mentally hitting his head.
'Dammit Daehyun, just confess. Tell her not too!' he said in his mind.
"You've known Yongguk longer haven't you?" she asked smiling. He tried hard to fake a smile.
"Yongguks...a great guy. He takes care of us. And he's a caring guy" he said.
"Really?" she said smiling bigger.
'Damn. What if she really does marry him?!' he thought.
"wait" he said.
"What" she said confused.
"I-I-" he stuttered.
"What. Gonna make fun of me?" she joked.
"Ani-" he said.
"What" she asked stopping her smile.
"Ji eun...I don't want..." he began.
"Yeah?" she asked closer.
"...I don't want you to..." he stuttered.
"Ah Dae just tell me!" she said impatiently.
"...Noona. Do you really love Yongguk?" he asked. She was speechless and held her face.
"Of course. Why wouldn't I" she said avoiding his eyes.
"Does that mean that we won't talk anymore?" he asked.
"Are you drunk? What are you talking about?" she asked.
"...I'm not drunk..." he said.
'Damn what the hell do I say?!' he thought.
"You're acting stupid, what's on your mind" she said grabbing his hand and bringing him down to sit on the ground.
"...would I be a terrible friend if I said you shouldn't get married?" he said sighing.
"Ani-wae?" she asked turning to look at him. He was incredibly close to her face.
"Dae-" she started backing away. But it was too late. He kissed her slowly. She was completely taken by surprise. "Ani! Hajima!" she said pushing him away.
"Daehyun, this is wrong." she said blushing.
"Ji eun I don't want you to marry Yongguk" he whispered.
"eh?! Ah Dae, why didn't you tell me that earlier" she asked still looking away.
"I've tried noona" he frowned. "I'm sorry if I made you feel-" he trailed off.
He was shocked staring at the women, the women he longed for. Shocked. For the women he loved was kissing him back.
He closed his eyes as they stayed in that position. Was it out of sympathy? Out of confusion? Or was it truly love? He didn't care. Because she was all he could think of. When they pulled away she looked away blushing again and staring down. He smirked.
"You surprised me a little" he teased.
"-sh-shut up" she stuttered cutely. He could tell that she was embarrassed.
"So...what now?" he asked.
She frowned. "What do you mean? What now? What else do you want from me Pabo!" she said leaning against him.
"Dont you wanna talk to me about the wedding?" he asked smiling.
She paused then yawned.
"I'm too tired" she smiled in her sleep.
He rolled his eyes.
'Damn girl, playing that card I see. Well two can play at that game' he thought smirking.
He leaned down and kissed her fully on the lips. She woke up running out of air to breathe.
"Ah! Pabo!!" she said lying on his knee.
Smirking with victory he laughed.
"Guess what noona, I was drunk the whole time" he joked.

 

A/N: Are you happy SongDae fans? There is your moment. But it doesn't stop there. LOL wait for the next chappie~ Will Ji eun choose to go through with the marriage. Let me let you guys know that Ji eun isn't rethinking the marriage just because of Daehyun. It's also cause she doesn't really want to settle down and get married. BangSong you still have a chance!!