Moving to Fast

One Shot at Love ---(HIATUS)---

Ji eun sat in her room staring at the covered dress in the corner of her room.

"Aish, why was a so lost in words?" she asked herself remembering what happened at the dress shop.

"I mean, I shouldn't have felt pressured...should I have?"

It didn't matter now...what could she possibly say now? Hold off the wedding? Take it slow? I all seemed to her that it was moving to fast.

KNOCK KNOCK her door sounded. Ji eun froze scared. Who was it this time? Yongguk? Daehyun?

"Unnie?" a voice replied on the otherside. Ji eun sighed with a relief. "Come in" she said taking a glance at the dress.

"Unnie, are you okay?" Sunhwa asked pushing the door open and walking in, Zinger followed behind.

"Yeah, i'm fine...where is Hyosung unnie?" she asked as Zinger shut the door.

"Hyosung couldn't make it up the stairs" Sunhwa said sitting beside Ji eun.

"Oh...why are you guys here?" Ji eun asked. The tone in her voice sounded uneasy and tired.

"We wanted to check up on you unnie. It seemed like you weren't yourself near the end of picking out dresses" Zinger said showing kind eyes.

"...I think i'm just startled" Ji eun began.

"Bwah? Startled?" Sunhwa repeated. Ji eun slowly nodded. "I think I can't fully believe that all this is really happening" Ji eun said.

Zinger took a look at Sunhwa. "Unnies...I think I'm better off talking to Hyosung. I have something I want to share with her" Ji eun sighed.

Sunhwa sighed and turned toward the door. Zinger watched her get up then turned to Ji eun.

"We'll get her....just wait here" she instructed following Sunhwa out the door.

"I can't believe it's all happening" Ji eun repeated putting her face into her knees.

 

"All this is really happening so fast" Yongguk said sitting in the living room. Himchan came in patting his shoulder. Yongguk turned back and saw that his friends face was no longer happy.

"What's wrong?" Yongguk asked.

"Hm...nothings wrong hyung" he said sighing.

"Come on Himchan what's really wrong"  Yongguk said pointing.

"Nothing...it's just....Youngjae was examining Hyosungs wound...and he said that there's was an infection"

Yongguk gave a shocked look toward Himchan.

"Eh?" Himchan nodded toward Yongguks shock.

"So what does that mean?"

"It means that she'll have to go in for surgery...and if she doesn't..." Himchan couldn't even think nor imagine that something that bad would happen.

"I understand" Yongguk said looking back at the table in front of him. All was quiet for a moment until Himchan spoke.

"What's that you're looking at?" he asked leaning over Yongguks shoulder.

"It's just the wedding papers" he sighed. "Oh?" HImchan said staring back and forth at the papers.

"Just saying what our names will be" he laughed.

"Have you asked her what she wanted her name to be?"

Yongguk shook his head. "I haven't even showed her the documents...I think she wants to be alone, and not deal with this sort of stuff"

"Well you gotta show her sometime...hyung the weddings in like..." Himchan stopped his sentence counting his fingers to himself.

"It's almost in a  week...I know" Yongguk responded faster then Himchan could count.

"Exactly"

 

"And that's why I'm so hung up on what to do" Ji eun said avoiding her eyes. Hyosung crossed her arms with a look of anger. She couldn't think of what to say next. "Go ahead you can be mad at me" Ji eun said. Hyosung was about to rage out on her but didn't. She saw how depressed Ji eun was and instead patted her lightly.

"So you're rethinking this whole wedding?" she asked. There was a moment of silence, then Ji eun spoke.

"It's not that- It's just I don't know what to do" she said sighing.

"Does Daehyun know that you have feelings toward him?" Hyosung asked. Now it seemed that her words were full of comfort rather than venom.

"I don't even know...I don't really want to see him. Maybe then I won't have these 'feelings'" Ji eun said feeling guilt in her stomach.

"...well no matter. You have to cope with your feelings and choose. You're hurting not just yourself but you're hurting Yongguk and Daehyun" Hyosung said frowning.

"I'm also hurting Sunhwa unnie if I choose Daehyun" she whispered.

"...maybe so...but if people truely love eachother, it is destined" Hyosung smiled.

"Maybe so..." Ji eun trailed off in her words.

Hyosung noticed that Ji eun was still a little sad.

"Ya, cheer up...hey let's go out. I'll buy you ice cream or something" Hyosung smiled taking Ji eun's hands.

She pulled her as they walked toward the door. It forced a smile from Ji eun. It was something to relieve her stress.

"Hey unnie....If two people love eachother...and it's destiny....does that mean that you and Himchan are destined?" Ji eun laughed.

"YA! It's nothing like that!" she said stomping on the floor.

"Sure, sure" Ji eun cooed laughing again as she closed the door. Just before she did she took one last glance at the wedding dress.

 

A/N: So this was just a short chapter on how Ji eun and Yongguk are both feeling about the wedding. So now Hyosung knows about what's happening between Ji eun and Daehyun....please wait for the next update! :D