Healing a Broken Heart

One Shot at Love ---(HIATUS)---

The morning sun peaked over the city as the light shined against the warehouses. The early risers were downstairs as the others were still sleeping.

"Hyung why are you up so early?" Youngjae complained as he slowly dragged his way into the kitchen.

"I'm making breakfast...duh. Umma chan is busy so either help me or please get out of the kitchen" Himchan said.

"Fine" Youngjae said walking out.

"I prefered the first option!" Himchan yelled after him as Youngjae totally ignored him.

 

Ji eun and Hyosung was downstairs watching TV in the living room while Zinger was still sleeping on the living room floor, she decided not to sleep in her own room.

"Theres nothing on" Hyosung wined hitting herself with her own pillow.

"Why don't I watch TV" Youngjae said swipping the remote from her hands.

"Hey!" she said pouting.

"My house, my TV" he said flipping the channels. Suddently the channel to the news as everyone grew silient.

"Reporters say that there was an explosion occuring on the back of the Nepel hotel last night. There was no reporter casualties and no victims found at the crime. Though neighbors in the nearby rooms said they heard multiple gun shots and the sound of yelling. Police say when they investigated the room it was left with a mist of haze that was reported poisoness, as well as the window by the edge was broken. There is still a mystery of what has happened, Singapore police still investigating. Reporting today Singapore news..." the reporters voice faded as they all looked at one another.

"Yongguk!" they all shouted in unison.

 

Youngjae rewinded the new report for Yongguk. He sighed then looked back at the others.

"In all my years of working in the TS force, I have never been caught in public"

"It can't be helped. It just got out of hand" Ji eun protested.

"Sunhwa is still missing though. And until them we have to focus on important things" Hyosung said.

"We have to begin today" Youngjae said.

"Agree. Get everyone up as soon as possible." Yongguk said before leaving the room.

 

Daehyun was lying in bed staring at the ceiling the whole time. The sunlight was peering inside his room and blinding his eyes. He wanted to turn over but couldn't because of his arm.

There was a knock on his door. He sighed and turned.

"Yes?"

"Can I come in?" Ji eun asked as she was opening the door.

"Well your already half way in so yeah" he said. She walked in closing the door behind her.

"Haha. Someone just woke up" she said making her way to his bed.

"No I was awake the whole time" he said continuing to stare at the ceiling.

"Hows your arm?" she asked sitting on the edge of his bed.

"It's okay, I can't scratch my nose though :P " he said joking.

"Aw. Well I guess your staying home today" she said.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Yongguk said that were gonna start looking for trails to the men and Sunhwa" she said looking out the window.

"I'm gonna be left alone?" he said pouting.

"Aish. Maybe"

"Hmph" he playfully complained.

There was a silience in the room. Daehyun looked at Ji eun as she continued to look outside his window. Her face was glowing against the sun and her lips for full red. She seemed healthier then long ago, he thought.

"Ji eun" he called as she stopped staring out the window focusing on the crippled man.

"Yes?"

"Do you remember what I said last night?" he began.

Suddently there was a knock at the door, and the handle forcefully opened.

"Ji eun I was looking for you" Yongguk said smiling.

"Neh" she nodded.

Yongguk paused and stared at Daehyun.

"And I see Daehyun's awake as well. Hows your arm?" he asked.

"Fine" Daehyun answered. His words sounded harsh as if he was upset that Yongguk had ruined there moment.

"Thats good. Well anyways were gonna head out soon once Zinger wakes up" Yongguk said.

"Ah...okay, thanks" she said smiling.

"Are you staying home?" he asked Daehyun.

He nodded. "yes hyung"

"Okay. Meet us down stairs" he said to Ji eun.

Once he left Ji eun stood up.

"Where are you going?" Daehyun asked.

"I gotta go"

"You're gonna leave me?"

She nodded. "Yah! You better stay in bed and rest!" she said.

"Fine fine. Don't die today noona" he joked.

"I won't" she said walking away slamming the door behind her.

Daehyun sighed and layed against his pillow.

"Does she remember what we did?" he asked himself.

 

FLASHBACK

 

tumblr_mikqjcSgjc1qf4khpo1_500.jpg                 HZodGtc.jpg

 

Daehyun ran across the green landscape with a gun in his right pocket. He sprinted against the roots and soil of old rotted plants and made his way at a cross rode. Suddently the sound of rusling came from his left side. He turned pulling out his gun aiming at the direction of the sound.

"Wait put the gun down!" a male voice whispered.

Youngjae stepped out quickly raising his hands up to surrender.

"What?! Youngjae. Geez could you be anymore louder?" Daehyun said lowering his guard.

"Sorry. Himchan ditched me so I had to survive on my own" he said walking with him.

"Did you get hit yet?" Daehyun asked.

"Obviously not yet cause if I did-"

A crack filled the air then the sound of gun shots filled the forrest.

"Get down!" Daehyun shouted as they both dropped on the floor behind rocks shooting at the approuching enemy.

"How did they fined us so quickly?!" Youngjae said firing his shots.

"I don't know. You didn't leave a trail did you?" Daehyun asked as he reloaded his gun.

They continued firing until the enemies shots stopped.

"Hold fire" Daehyun said.

Ten seconds passed by and they looked at eachother.

"What happened?" Youngjae asked.

"Maybe they-"

CRACK!

The red liquid was matted over their chest and they groaned.

"UGH" Daehyun said.

"Damn" Youngjae complained. They got up then looked around as they heard the laughing sounds of girls.

"Caught you guys" Hyosung laughed.

"Yeah yeah whatever" Daehyun said dusting himself off.

"Wow you guys got caught easily" Himchan said walking out from the distance with the other B.A.P members.

"This is the fifth time in a row you two got caught first" Jongup said.

"Hey I ran, and almost made it until I saw Youngjae coming" Daehyun said making an excuse.

"Whatever" Youngjae said rolling his eyes.

"You guys need to keep your game up. Don't get down, just work harder so next time maybe Himchan might get hit first" Ji eun joked.

"Yeah you just work harder so Himchan can- HEY!" Himchan said complaining. They all laughed.

"Okay that was a good work out for today guys lets go back inside so we can have some dinner!" Hyosung cheered as she ran ahead back to TSHQ. The others followed.

"Daehyun" Ji eun called.

"Eh?" he said turning around from the others.

"I need to talk with you" she said.

"Ohhhh Daehyuns in trouble!" Jongup and Zelo teased as they walked away.

Daehyun rolled his eyes.

"Yes noona" he said.

She sighed then sat on the grassy floor. He sat next to her...oh great here we go, wait for the lecture, Daehyun thought.

"Daehyun...why do you give up so easily?" she asked.

He looked up at her. "Noona what do you mean? I try so hard" he said.

"i know you do but you just don't seem that focused most of the times. I want to see you succeed. And I want to see you graduate with the others next month" she said.

"Are you saying i'm gonna fail the academy?" he said sighing.

"I havn't gotten the full scores, but I overheard Hyosung unnie going over the reports, and she pulled your name for the send backs" she said.

"Send Backs?! Ji eun I can't go back home. My father won't accept me if I fail the academy" he pleaded.

"I know. I don't wanna fail anyone" she said.

"Is there anyway to pass me in time?" he asked.

"...there is one way...I can train you if you promise to commit to training long hours and working extra hard" she said.

"Deal! Deal! Thank you noona" he said grabbing her hands.

"Aish. Just don't let me down" she said.

"Okay"

"Come one, Hyosung is gonna eat all the food if we don't get back" she laughed.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"Yep, she sure was tough back then" he said to himself. "Maybe I made her caring and soft" he said to himself.

He looked at the ceiling again.

Daehyun had been in bed for almost the whole day. He couldn't shake off the feeling that he was missing someone important in his life.

There was a knock at the door and Daehyun rose with excitement. "Hey you doing fine?" Youngjae asked peaking his head into the room.

Daehyun sat back down pouting. "Oh its just you" he said.

"Sorry, were you expecting someone better?" Youngjae said walking in. He sat on a chair next to Daehyuns bed.

"Yeah. I thought you were Ji eun. When are they coming back?" Daehyun said desperatly.

"They only left an hour ago, why are you so wanting over Ji eun all of a sudden" Youngjae said watching the sad Daehyun.

Daehyun had known Ji eun for so long and they shared a great bond. It wasn't as good to call her a lover yet but as a sister.

"I don't know myself. Once she came back I suddenly grew feelings for her again" he said placing a hand on his chest.

"Well I don't know what to say. The last time I remember you crushing over her was when we were just starting high school" Youngjae joked.

"Yeah. The academy days were so harsh and y. But with her as my tutor and instuctor, she helped me pass. I just couldnt stop thinking about her once I saw her" Daehyun said sighing deeply.

"Aish, I remember. You to studied non stop and you always stayed after practice to do more training with her" Youngjae said staring outside the window.

"I know. I think I kept her from doing things though...I think she ended her first relationship during the academy days...you see she kinda had a boyfriend at the time. But since she was busy helping me, he grew sick of her not being around for him so he left her" Daehyun said.

"Ah I see. Well though that has happened in the past you must prepare for the worst in the future" Youngjae spoke clearing his throat.

"Hm? What do you mean?" he asked watching the boy.

"Did you forget something Dae? Ji eun is going to get married to Yongguk hyung" Youngjae said looking at him with raised eyebrows.

Daehyun sighed and turned over to face the wall.

"Don't remind me. I dread when that day comes. She'll no longer be able to see me, she won't be as close with me as we are now"

"Don't say that. I know Ji eun noona, she isn't the type to forget the ones close to her"

"Yongguk hyung knows about our passed. HE won't let her see me" Daehyun shook his head.

"Well when the time comes-" Youngjaes words were cut off by the sound of metal burning and rubbing. The sound was so loud that it even made Daehyun cringe a bit.

"What the hell?"

Youngjae and Daehyun got out of the room and ran to the living room where Hyosung and Zinger were blending fruit in a blender.

"Aish! What are you crazy girls doing?!" Youngjae yelled through the loud noise.

"What?" they answered.

"I said, what are you-"

The sound ended as they stopped in dead slience. Zelo ripped the cord out of the plug.

"Do you guys even know what your doing?!" Youngjae said running to the blender.

"Yeah....no" Hyosung said innocently.

"Don't you just stick the fruit in and frikin just blend it?" Zinger added.

"No...well...yeah i guess" Youngjae said lost for words.

"Ah ha! Your arguement is invalid!" Hyosung laughed.

"Whatever. Why were you guys making smoothies in the first place?" Daehyun asked.

"I'm sorry hyung. The noonas just wanted to make me something when I was resting I didn't mean to be a disturbance" Zelo apologized.

"Oh its okay Zelo-ah I just wanted to know cause I want one" Daehyun smiled.

"Junhong you should rest on the couch" Zinger directed him to do so. "Oh-Okay noona" he said.

"Hey shouldn't you be in bed?" Hyosung shot back.

"Hey shouldn't you be making a smoothie" Daehyun glared.

Hyosung ignored him and continued making smoothies.

"Do you know when Yongguk hyung, Ji eun noona, and Jongup are gonna be back?" Youngjae asked.

"Hmmm...not sure" the girls answered.

"Don't forget the prisoner" Zinger added.

"Hm?" they answered confused.

"Yeah. The girl Mei Ji...they took her with them" Hyosung said.

"But what if she trys running away?!" Daehyun answered.

"Shes pretty neutral at the moment. We just gotta keep an eye out for her" Zinger said adding fruits into the blender.

"Hyung said that they were gonna be gone for almost the whole day" Zelo answered lying on the couch.

"The whole day" Daehyun whispered. Youngjae noticed he was frowning. He wouldn't here the end of it.

 

Authors Note: Daehyuns true feelings have come out! Don't worry BangSong fans it doesn't mean that this is the end of BangSong. It also doesn't mean that Ji eun likes Daehyun...or does she? Next chapter I promise will be BangSong.