We are B.A.P

One Shot at Love ---(HIATUS)---

 

 

 

The man who stood tall came down from the roof and entered the second floor to the discussion room. It was 11:30 at night and there was still no report on the enemies. Just yeterday they had been informed on a group of assasins that was supposed to be in Singapore.

"Hyung" the taller boy from before said to the leader.

"Zelo, did you call the others?" Yongguk said sternly. The maknae nodded.

"Himchan hyung is getting them" he said.

"Hyung!" another voice said as the man wearing a sleevless shirt came from the stairs.

"Jongup?" Yongguk confirmed.

"Whats the problem" more voices asked as the others followed behind.

"Good everyones here, gather around hurry" Yongguk said gesturing them to the table.

"Whats this?" Himchan said.

"Its a map. You all know we've been warned several times on this new enemy we have to look after right?" everyone nodded in the dead silience.

"Well appears the day has come that they've arrived" he said clearing his throat.

He turned to Himchan.

"Himchan how long do you think it will take to fix up some veichles?" Yongguk said.

"hm...depends. Vans, race car, or motorcycle?" he responded.

"All. atleast two vans, three race cars, and two motorcycles" he said. Then he slammed his hands against the map onto the warehouse area.

"This...is where we are now. The enemies are targeting this club all the way in the city side" he pointed.

"Seems like it would take atleast 15 miles to get between the city and are head quarters" Youngjae said examining the distance.

"So that means we'll have to communicate faster and longer then normal" Jongup concluded.

"Okay. Its said that these enemies are North Korean spies and there flying in to Singapore. There plane left an hour ago and should be arriving tomorrow morning" Yongguk said.

"That only gives us a little time to prepare" Zelo said.

"Exactly. So that means I want everyone to get working now. Himchan, I want you to start working on our transportation. Daehyun, bring in some weapons. Youngjae, start the plans. Jongup and Zelo I need you both helping me with the devices for later.

"Yes sir" They all said in unison.