Hello Bang Family

One Shot at Love ---(HIATUS)---

Ji eun POV:

My hands were sweaty, and I was completely nervous.

"Hey don't worry I'm sure it will all be fine" Yongguk assured as he shook my hands.

"I've never met your family. I'm sure i'll embarass myself in front of them" I said trying to fix my hair.

We approuched the doors to a fancy resteraunt, inside was nice golden curtains and fine dining.

"Ah-what a pretty place" I commented to myself as he guided me to the back.

"Hey I think I see them" I heard him say as we walked to the back of the resteraunt.

I gulped mentally panicking on the inside, how was my hair? Was my dress too short? What about my makeup?

"Mom, dad, this is my fiance Ji eun" he said as we approuched a circled table. It was full of his family all watching me.

"Hello nice to meet you" I greeted kindly bowing.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Ji eun" his mother said. She was very young looking with cropped hair and wearing elegant dress wear.

"Hello Ji eun, we heard so much about you" his father spoke. I became really shy around his parents. They seemed nicer than i'd imagine.

Yongguk turned to the other two figures sitting and still watching me.

"Ji eun, this is my older sister Natasha" he said gesturing to the women. She crossed her arms and had furrowed eyebrows. I could see the piercings in her face, she seemed very intimidating and cold, but she was very beautiful. Somewhat foriegn looking.

"Hi, I'm glad my brother is marrying someone as pretty as you" she said smiling. I was suprised that she was truely friendly despite her facial expressions.

"Thank you, you're very pretty yourself" was all I could manage.

"And this is my twin brother Yongnam" he said.

"Hello~" he waved childishly. I was even more suprised to see Yongnam. He looked exactly like Yongguk.

"Ah--you do look alike" I said without thinking.

"Oh-haha really? I always thought I was the more handsom one" Yongnam joked.

Yongguk managed to chuckle then spoke sarcastically. "Sure you are"

"Come sit" his mother said smiling. Yongguk pulled out my chair as we sat in front of all of them.

"A toast to the new engaged couple" Natasha said raising a glass. Everyone cheered clinking their glasses together. Once it was down we all sat back down.

"So is the wedding going to be here in Singapore? Or in South Korea?" his mother asked.

"We were thinking maybe back in Korea. It's home" Yongguk said putting one arm behind my back.

"Have you decided on what kind of wedding?" she asked.

"We were thinking of maybe doing a western wedding" I said.

"Really? Well I know how much Yongguk has dreamed of a western style wedding"

"Really Gukkie, I wanted to be the first to have a western wedding? Can't wait" Natasha said pumping her fist in the air with joy.

"So Ji eun, tell us more about yourself" his father spoke taking a sip of water.

I didn't know what to say, "Um...well I was one of Yongguk's instructer back at the academy.....and now I am a part of the agent group SECRET"

"Oh we know that...but what about your family?"

"My..." I trailed off, what was I supposed to say.

"Ji eun's parents are somewhat absent at the moment" Yongguk said giving them a look.

He heald my hand immidinatly letting me know that I was okay. That was so sweet of him to think about me and protect me.

After we ate our meals and talked I realized that it was late.

"We should be going" he whispered in my ear. I nodded as he turned back to his family.

"Okay guys we gotta get back to the others" he heald me up as we both stood.

"Thank you for traveling all this way to meet me, it was great meeting all of you" I said smiling.

"And it was great meeting you" his mother said.

"Yes, we look forward to the wedding" his father said.

"Good job bro, didn't think you'd get married" I could hear his brother whisper in Yongguks ear.

"And take good care. Hey Yongguk you should e-mail us more often, big sis gets worried" Natasha said crossing her arms.

"Sure thing~"

 

As we walked out of the resteraunt I couldn't help but making a smile appear on my face.

"What" Yongguk smirked noticing.

"Ah-it's just, your family is so nice and friendly. I didn't think I'd make a good impression.

"What? You did wonderful, they loved you" he said placing his arms around me.

"So~where to"

"I was thinking that we could go somewhere....romantic?"

"Ah--don't you think we should get home?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Should we? If that's what you want"

"...well...I guess we could stay out a bit longer" I said batting my eyelashes.

"I'll tell Himchan that we'll be running a bit late" he winked.

"I don't know what you're winking about" I said playfully pushing him.

"Aish--I guess I have to practice my flirting" he laughed.

 

A/N: Jjang! Finished, and survived another week of school :P here is part 2 of meeting Yongguks family~ Sorry for going MIA for the longest time DX

 

*For those who are shipping Hyosung and Himchan go to my Romantic and Idol story and vote for them!! Subscriptions will only count :D*