Friendship or Love

One Shot at Love ---(HIATUS)---

"Oh! The store is so big hyung" Zelo said looking around the large store full of dresses and tux.

"Yeah, Zelo-ah, we have to figure out what were gonna wear at the wedding" Himchan said.

"Hm...where to start" Youngjae said to himself looking around the area.

"Well everyone can look around, and if they see anything suggested they can show it to the bride and groom" Sunhwa said.

"Sure! Lets go!" Zinger said instantly running ahead toward the brides maid area.

"Don't forget me unnie!" Sunhwa said running in her heals.

"Hm...seems like they forgot about me" Hyosung pouted walking slowly with her injury still bothering her.

"Hey, don't rush...don't you know you're still injured?" Himchan said walking beside her.

"Thanks for stating the obvious" she said rolling her eyes.

"Don't hate me unnie, remember i'm the one taking care of you"

"Sometimes I wish you'd go away" she whispered.

He pouted hearing her comment. "Fine, I'll go away. But I'm the one taking care of you" he whispered in her ear. It sent chills down her spine as she shivered.

She remembered the moment she had with him. It partially sickened him, and also made her smile.

"Ya" she called after him. He turned smirking. "Finally realized you couldn't live without me?"

"As if, you need to help me..."

"Help you change into dresses?" he smirked.

"ert! No! My injury makes it hard for me to keep up. You gotta hold my things" she said biting the inside of .

 

Daehyun looked at Ji eun from far. She was searching the racks for brides maid dresses. She seemed so concentrated and intrested. It was adorable to him but also disturbed him that she was interested into participating in the wedding. Maybe it was his chance to talk to her...since the incident. He took a gulp and headed in her direction. Just as he was about to call out her name a voice called his instead.

"Daehyun~" he turned to face the tall women.

"Ah...hey what's up Sunhwa noona" he asked glancing at Ji eun who was still searching in the same spot.

"I wanted to know what you thought about these dresses I picked out" she said holding out the few dresses.

"Um..." he began looking at Sunhwa then Ji eun.

"I don't know which one suits me better...." she said.

"Um...noona anything would look nice on you" Daehyun said trying to get away from her to talk to Ji eun. Sunhwa blushed.

"Ah, thank you Daehyun" she bowed covering her face.

"No prob" he said looking over to where Ji eun was. He tiptoed over the racks in search of the red haired women. There was no one there. "Aish" he said to himself. Now where did she go.

"Ji eun?" a male voice called as Daehyun headed in that direction. He peaked over to see from the aisle that she was standing with non other then Yongguk.

"How does this look on me?" he asked. She scanned the tux. "Pabo haven't you forgotten? Your already bought a tux for the wedding" she laughed. Daehyun frowned, he was the one that was supposed to make her laugh.

"Ah, I just wanted to see how you thought it looked on me" Yongguk said embarassed. She smiled. "Okay then...hm..." she thought as she put a finger on her chin like an artist watching there masterpiece.

"It looks good on you" she said clapping her hands together.

"Chincha? You really think so?"

"Definitly"

Daehyun walked away. He didn't know if he was happy to see her smile, or sad to know she wasn't smiling at him, but another man?

He then watched Yongguk leave noticing that Ji eun was now alone. He followed her seeing that she was standing outside the dressing room.

He looked around, there was no one around.

"Ji eun" he called. She turned and spotted him. "Daehyun?" she said biting her lip.

"Yeah it's me" he said giving a faint smile. He initialy thought that she would say something like 'get away' or 'oh it's you' but she smiled wide and grabbed hold onto his hand.

"Eh?" he said shocked. "It's great that you found me" she said leading him into the dressing room.

"Eh! Noona this is the womens dressing room" he said blushing.

"Don't worry. You just have to sit and wait for me in here" she said laughing. "Sit?" he wondered. When they entered the room he noticed that there was a soft long couch that was in the middle of the large dressing room.

"Wait there, I have so much dresses as suggestions" she said. He smiled seeing that she was happier than before.

After a minute she came out with a pink dress. He watched her amazed. She span in it laughing.

"What. Is it that bad?" she asked seeing his face full of shock.

"Ani- it's not that. It...kind of looks good on you" he forced himself to say.

"Chincha? Well this isn't for me pabo~ it's for the other girls" she said leaning toward him.

"Oh, what else is there?" he asked. She pouted. "Jung Daehyun what more do you want from me" she said walking back into the dressing room.

He could here the rattling of fabric. "Hey Ji eun?" he asked. "Yeah?" she called still dressing.

"Why did you want me to help you decide?" there was long pause.

"Silly you're like my best friend, of course I'm gonna let you help pick the dresses" she laughed.

"Of course..." he trailed off. Was that all they were? Best Friends? No it couldn't possibly be true. He knew the way she felt when he kissed her that night. Was it all a lie? A fake?

The dressing room door slid open as she stepped out again with a green dress.

"Kekeke it makes you look like Christmas against your red hair" he said poking fun.

"Ya, that doesn't help. You're mean~" she said sticking her tongue out.

"Whatever" he laughed walking over to her. She stepped back a little since again he was in her personal space.

"Ah...Daehyun..." she started.

"I didn't mean to make fun of you...you look beautiful in it" he said placing his hands on her fragile shoulders.

"Ehhh?" she said speechless. "Umm" she couldn't quite find the words.

"I mean what I say" he said leaning closer to her. She knew where this was going and immidiantly regret putting herself in this situation.

"Ji eun?? Ji eun unnie?" Sunhwa and Zinger called. Daehyun pulled away and hid inside one of the other dressing stalls. Ji eun let out a sigh of relief.

Thank god for her unnies. "I'm in here unnies" she shouted looking the stall Daehyun hid.

"Oh unnie there you are!" Zinger said running in the dressing room.

"Ji eun we have more suggestions outside. The guys have finished picking out their suggestions" Sunhwa said walking in.

"Oh I love that dress unnie" Zinger said looking at the dress Ji eun was wearing. She looked down with a small shock. She had totally forgottened that she was still wearing the dress.

"Ah thanks" she said toward Zinger. Then she faced Sunhwa. "Um...they all found something?" she asked.

"Yeah, well everyone except Daehyun...we don't know where he went" Sunhwa said putting a finger to her lip.

"You should go look for him. I still have to change out of this, then i'll meet you guys in the front" Ji eun said toward Sunhwa.

"Okay, come on Hana" Sunhwa said exiting the room. Ji eun exhailed with relief. Then she heard the door slide open.

"Guess that means I should go then" he said watching her. Ji eun nodded heading to the stall. Before she went inside the stall Daehyun spoke up.

"Ya, noona...you really do look beautiful" he smiled.

"Thank you" she said closing the stall door.

 

After she changed back Ji eun headed toward the front of the store to be approuched by everyone.

"Noona you must see the dress and tux I picked out" Zelo said.

"I picked out some tuxedos as well" Youngjae said.

"I found some dresses for the brides maids" Mei Ji spoke out.

"NO! MINE NOONA!" Himchan said.

"Calm down! Ji eun can see it one by one!" Sunhwa said agitated.

 

Zelo went first showing her:

Nicole_and_Eric_390_small.jpg

It was a black tux that had a nice bright blue tie.

"Wow that's nice for you Zelo" she smiled.

"Thank you noona" he said excited.

 

Himchan was next handing her his dream tux:

90jmahBD9X4-nCUAEnMJe.jpg:large

"It's pink" she said at first.

"Of course. One could say that it's a manly color. But if it's too much for you noona I could just wear a black tux with a simple tie" Himchan said.

"Hahaha okay Himchan" Ji eun smiled.

 

Youngjae was next handing his to her:

"I thought maybe a grey would look nice" he suggested. Ji eun nodded. "Yeah, and it still looks prefesional" she smiled.

"I really liked the yellow" he commented.

 

Jongup and Mei Ji brought up what they found:

"Ji eun unnie we thought you might like a nice brides maid dress like this..." Mei Ji said holding up the dress.

"Oh this is nice" Ji eun said feeling the texture of the pink dress.

"And we also found this suit" Jongup suggested holding it out in front of her.

"If anything noona, it's pretty casual if you ask me" Jongup smiled.

"Of course...they're all nice" Ji eun said to herself. She turned to see Daehyun standing in the back of the crowd, it seemed like he didn't pick out anything.

"Well, thank you everyone for finding things for me. I'll have a lot to think about. In fact, why don't you guys choose what you want to wear?" she said stuttering in her words.

"Ani, don't you want us all wearing the same things?" Sunhwa asked on the side of her.

Ji eun pondered. "You are my guest. Besides, the wedding isn't going to be that big right? Feel free to wear what you like" she said walking through them, passing Daehyun.

"I think I want to go home now" Ji eun whispered to Yongguk. He watched her easing away. Was she okay? he thought.

She was acting quite strange, just a while ago she was happy to be apart of the planning, and now it seemed she was distant, or maybe even stressed out about the wedding.

"Okay..." he said watching her walk outside. The rest were quiet, watching her. "Noona" Zelo began but was stopped by Zinger.

"I think she needs some alone time" Zinger said. "Aye? What's wrong now?" Daehyun began watching her figure. She stood on the curb watching the cars move fast. "What's on your mind?" he wondered.

 

A/N: What's up guys!? So just finished this chapter...there is still thoughts on Ji eun's mind. What to do? On another note did you guys see the teaser images for B.A.P's Hurricane? Doesn't the concept remind you of the intro scene in One Shot? Does that mean I can involve this in the story? Maybe, maybe not, will see when the MV comes out^^. How ironic that they would name that as their next title song. (Cuz in Ta-dah it's B.A.P Himchan was like what's Hurricane in English?! haha). Anyways. Hope you guys check out the MV when it comes out! Remember to vote in the polls. I noticed that BangSong is catching up like crazy ._.

 

Hurricane Teaser Images:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtIAb5L3r5_jq5_DBFrrw

Ahhhhhhh! Daehyun in a tux, imma die~ Gah I can tell this will be good! And it's in Las Vegas!!!!!!

 

Youngjae Teaser Image:

e539ed3a3098b9f81026003abd99f659.jpg

So clean cut Youngjae!^^ I can't wait to see the other images!!!!!! :D