SECRET Time

One Shot at Love ---(HIATUS)---

"Sunhwa noona" HImchan said as he spotted the light brown haired women.

"What does it look like stupid, its me" she said pretending to hit him on the head.

"eh, what are you doing here?" Yongguk asked looking around to see if the men were coming down.

"I came because I heard you guys were gonna screw up everything again" she said flipping her hair.

"What? Noona we won't mess up anything" Himchan said proudly.

"Yeah, you guys can't just interfere with us" Yongguk said.

Just then another figure appeared punching the back of Yongguk. He turned to face the red haired girl who was jumping on her toes smiling.

"Ji eun?" he said smiling.

"Ah I knew you still remembered me" she smiled.

"Okay, again why are you guys here?" Himchan said through the reunion of hugs.

"We were sent by Manager Kang to come and watch over you dorks" Ji eun laughed putting up an innocent smile.

"We'll if you don't mind were in the middle of a mission" Himchan said disapprovingly.

"We'll to bad were joining you guys now" Sunhwa said walking to the hotel front.

"Where are you going?" Yongguk asked.

"Were going back to your guys place to meet back with the others, duh. We don't even have a plan yet" Sunhwa said.

"But-" Himchan wined.

"Listen to your noona!" Sunhwa shouted. HImchan and Yongguk felt irratated. Why was she telling them what to do on their own mission.

Suddently Ji eun went beside the both of them and spoke.

"If you guys rush into things to quickly you'll fail it" Ji eun said polietly.

"Ah its okay. We'll just called the guys and head back to think of something" Yongguk said.

"We have atleast a few hours until they notice Mei Ji is missing" Himchan said started the car as the girls sat in the back.

"Can we stop for some snacks?" Sunhwa asked.

"Yeah we had a long flight from Korea to Singapore" Ji eun said.

"Ah let me think about it.....no" Himchan said heartlessly.

Sunhwa pouted and stuck her toungue out at the guy.

"Please?" Ji eun tried.

"We have stuff back at the warehouse" Yongguk said as Himchan drove off.

 

"Hyung we got the evil bad lady" Zelo said through his mic.

"Good job Zelo-ah, bring her back to the warehouse. We found some old friends of ours" Yongguk said smiling at the girls in the back.

"Oooh guest!" Zelo said jumping.

"Wait hyung also we found a women as well, she saved our life" Jongup interrupted.

"Bring her as well" Yongguk said.

 

"Okay hyung said to meet them back at the head quarters" Zelo said turning to Jongup and Hyosung. Hyosung was holding onto the North women tied up in ropes.

"Lets head back. Knowing my unnies they found Yongguk and Himchan" Hyosung said.

"Your unnies?" Jongup said standing to his feet. She nodded.

"How do you know Yongguk and Himchan hyung noona?" Zelo said lighting up.

"We were good friends with them back at the academy when we were training to be spies" Hyosung said.

"Okay lets go, but what are we gonna do with this body?" Jongup said looking at the unconcious women.

"I got her" Hyosung said picking up the women.

"Noona don't hurt yourself" Zelo said carefully watching her lift the petite unconcious women.

"Its okay Zelo-ah i got it" she said. When they got outside the bar was empty. And infront waiting for them was a van.

"Hey!" a female voice shouted from the front seat of the van.

"Hana! Open the trunk we got visitors" Hyosung ordered.

"Okay unnie" she smiled.

When they all got in the car the women in the driver seat buckled up and drove away.

"Another pretty noona?" Zelo said.

"Ah Hello Zelo-ah" Zinger said smiling.

"How do you know my name?" he said.

"Silly we are in the same company, I know you guys" she smiled widely.

They drove off into the night.

 

 

A/N: Hey guys so I noticed that my story has been recieving a lot of attention lately. Thank you for reading :D

Let me know in the comments if you like it and tell me what couples you want to form :D If certain couples don't become chosen I will chose them

or just not make certain characters a couple.