The Northerner Sunhwa

One Shot at Love ---(HIATUS)---

"Okay hyung were ready to go" Zelo said excited.

"Himchan already has the engines going?" Yongguk questioned.

"um...yes. Daehyun put our weapons in the trunk and Himchan has the cars going" he said blinking.

"Okay tell him to turn off the engine and come inside, I have the plan" he said.

"Yes Sir" he said running to the garage. Yongguk sighed turning to Youngjae and Jongup who was sitting in the living room.

"Yongguk is there anything you want us to do?" Jongup said.

"Neh. Get the girls were setting off in ten minutes" he said struggling to think straight,

 

"Okay this is the plan" he started off seriously.

"The girl Northerner who was sent here to meet with the others have been captured" Yongguk said

"thanks to mwah" Hyosung said rubbing her nails.

"Anyways...she was oringinally supposed to meet up with the head of the Northerners at the hotel we were at earlier. Unfortunatly for them she was unable to meet up with them. It's also unfourtanate that they have no idea who she is and what she looks like" he scanned the room of nodded faces.

"Which means that they won't know if the women is the actual Northerner" Himchan followed,

"Which means we get involved" Zinger said.

"correct" Yongguk concluded. "We need a decoy to play  the female Northerner. At the moment it has to be one of you ladies and you need to decide fast. If we don't set this plan in action in an hour those men will get a little concerned and wonder where the women is" Yongguk said standing up.

"So whose it gonna be" Daehyun said.

"Well i'd want to be decoy" Hyosung said smiling.

"But theres also an issue" Yongguk interupted.

"eh?"

"The one who possibly is the decoy, has a slight chance of being kidnapped or following them to wherever location they are" Yongguk said.

"Well if thats the case then I volunteer Hyosung noona" Himchan smirked.

"Why you little-" Hyosung was about to hit the ulzzang upside his head,

"What about Ji eun noona" Himchan said covering from Hyosungs wrath.

"No I don't want Ji eun to be put in that situation" Yongguk recovered quickly.

"Geez hyung has a thing for noona" Daehyun joked with Youngjae.

"Maybe Zinger noona" Ji eun suggested.

Zinger hid her head behind the tall maknae. "Ah i don't think so, I'm gonna be uh...working on um...the cars" she made an excuse.

Everyone paused and looked at the women standing watching the argument,

"Han Sunhwa?" they all said. She looked at them all and sighed.

"Fine. but you guys owe me big time" she said.

"I'll get the dress" Zinger shouted.

"I'll get the makeup!" Hyosung shouted.

They all cheered running out to the cars in the garage as they left Ji eun in the back. She went to Yongguk and smiled.

"thanks for covering me" she said.

"Ah it was nothing Ji eun, you know i'll always look after you" he said showing his gummy smile.

"Come on then there gonna leave without us" she said dragging him along,

"But im the leader they wont leave without me" Yongguk last said before they headed on there mission.

 

Aw you happy guys BangSong is developing. And Yongguk shes only doing that as an excuse to hold your hand! XD