Men in Suits

One Shot at Love ---(HIATUS)---

"Just call me Hyosung" she smiled

"Ah okay noona"

 

"Zelo-ah, come in Zelo-ah. Is everything okay?" Yongguk said.

"Ah don't worry Yongguk hyung noona came and saved us just in time" Zelo said cutely.

"Noona?" Yongguk said confused.

"Hold on their on the move again" Himchan said watching the suited men move.

"Meet us at the hotel, there on the move again" Yongguk said following. The men went into an elavator, as the door closed Himchan and Yongguk watched from below the floor numbers.

"five, six....ten, eleven, twelve. There on the twelve floor" he said.

"Great now only if this elavator came back faster" Yongguk said.

When it did they quickly got in and pressed the 12 button. As they got in they heard voices.

"Hold the elavator please" A deep male voice said.

Yongguk stopped the door for the two men. HImchan noticed that they were dressed in suits.

Himchan cleared his throat and looked at Yongguk. Yongguk noticed and nodded slowly.

They were behind, or the men were early. Somehow the other set of men that Daehyun and Youngjae was following had came after them.

When they got off at the twelvth floor they headed in the opposite direction as the men in suits.

Himchan looked back slowly watching the men walk to the hallways.

When they were far enough Himchan bumped his elbow to Yongguks.

"I think there far enough" he whispered.

"Got it lets hurry and find there room" he said turning back.

They peared looking to the hallway and spotted the men unlocking the door of the last hotel room at the end.

Quickly they rushed there and leaned against the door listening.

 

"Nice to see you well" a male voice said.

"It was a long flight boss" another male said.

"Is Mei Ji here?" another male voice said.

"Calm down guys. I called her a half an hour ago, she said she was on her way" it sounded like the main boss.

"Have you even met this women?" another said.

"No. But I know that she is apart of our group and she is from China" he responded.

"Well she better come soon, this invasion wont happen until were all here" one said.

"Fine, until then will wait."

 

"Himchan" Yongguk said. He pointed to the elavator. Himchan nodded.

They headed into the elavator and smiled. When they were in the elevator Himchan jumped with joy.

"We got them! and the info" he said holding the voice recorder of the whole conversation.

"Mei Ji huh? She must be the female" Yongguk said.

"Chinese? Possibly my taste" Himchan joked.

"She may be a while. Knowing Zelo and Jongup they have her captive.  We need to figure something out. They won't continue their operations without her" he said.

"Where are we gonna find a fake Mei Ji?" Himchan said. Just as they walked into the lobby he bumped into someone.

"Ah im sorry" he apologized turning to the person.

"Hey watch it jerk" a female said.

"Eh? Sunhwa noona?" Himchan said shocked.