Long time no see

One Shot at Love ---(HIATUS)---

"Were back~" Jongup shouted through the empty entrance of the warehouse. Himchan and Yongguk looked toward the door and looked back at the map layed out infront of them.

"It's almost 12 and we called you at 11 where the hell were you guys?" Yongguk said.

"Sorry hyung, Hyosung noona wanted to buy a couple of things when we were in the city" Jongup said.

"We tried to stop her but she said to listen to noona" Zelo said innocently.

Right then Hyosung and Zinger were entering the warehouse.

"Hey were here" she said seriously carrying a bag.

"Noona" Himchan said running down the stairs to hug the petite women.

"Himchannie your so tall" she said examining the males height.

"I know, i grew. I havn't seen you since I was a teenager" he said. "Your still as pretty as ever" he complimented.

"Thanks. And I also see Zelo-ah has grown?" she tilted her head to watch the younger boy look in odd confusion.

"Hyung what does this women mean? She knew my name when we found her but iv'e never seen her in my life" he said scratching his head.

"Oh thats right. Zelo this is Hyosung. Shes basically almost like your second mother" he paused looking at Hyosung then at the still confused Zelo.

"My second mother?" he said blinking twice.

"Yes Zelo, I was like a mentor for B.A.P. I was responsible for this troublemaker here" she said punching Himchans shoulder.

"Omma?" Zelo repeated.

"You probably don't remember me because you were only in middle school at the time" she said.

"Omma?" he repeated. "Omma!" he shouted flinging his body over to hug Hyosung.

"Haha, yes its great to see you to Zelo" she said.

"Noona I will bring you drinks" Zelo said looking at each SECRET member. "Do you want lemonade, or orange juice, or apple juice!?" Zelo said scanning them. Himchan stood up. "It's okay Zelo, i'll get them proper drinks".

As the other members discussed Himchan went to a cupboard door in the kitchen and took out the lock around the doors. Inside was two bottles of wine and a six pack of beer. On each alcohol bottle was a postage note that said. "Zelo don't drink" or "Hyungs drink" or "Stale cherry tomato juice".

He grabbed the bottle of wine and took out glass cups, pouring the liquid into each drink and bringing it downstairs to the girls.

"Thanks" they all said.

"Now getting into seriuos buisness, why are you guys here?" Yongguk asked.

"We told you. Mr. Kang sent us here because he didn't think you guys would be able to handle the Northerners" Hyosung said sipping the wine.

"What do you mean can't handle?" Daehyun said.

"Yeah were B.A.P, we havn't failed any missions...yet" Youngjae said.

"But guess you don't understand. Were dealing with North Korean spies. It's important that you guys work with others" Hyosung said.

"Well I don't think we need help" HImchan said being very difficult.

"I think we have every right being here" Ji eun said refusing Himchans argument. She looked at Yongguk with concern.

"Were a team...even more were a family" she said. Yongguk sighed.

"Fine" he walked to the pool table.

"Yeah" the girls said.

"Yeah that right girls, just pack up your things and- wait what?!" Himchan said following Yongguk.

"Your gonna allow them to stay?!" he said raising his voice.

"Do you have a problem?" Yongguk said.

"Yes! We can't let Mr. Kang win! He's basically making us the weak ones here" Himchan said.

"But the more help the better. We have no idea what these spies are capable of. SECRET has been working for TShq for a long time, there experienced" he said continuing to tune out Himchan nagging.

"But Yongguk, we can't afford to house them all. I like seeing the noonas as much as you, but its gonna cost us a lot of sacrifices" Himchan assured.

"None the less whats done is done, its settled that were all ready gonna work with them" Yongguk said grabbing the map and heading to the living room where the others still were.

"Well well, look whose returned" Sunhwa said.

"Done push it. Its settled were working with you guys" Himchan said.

"You don't seem so thrilled" Hyosung said.

"Noona im just tired" Himchan said walking away to his room.

"Geez. I thought you guys would be more happier to see us" Zinger said.

"I still like noonas!" Zelo said.