I'm sorry old friend

One Shot at Love ---(HIATUS)---

Ji eun blinked and blushed uncontrollably around her cheeks. The sensation made her cringe, she wasn't expecting him to act so boldly.

For a guy like Yongguk, she thought. He would never be as brave to do something like this.

"Um..." she let go of his grip and pulled away akwardly. "Shouldn't we be going soon? I mean it's gonna be late and we gotta- get back home soon-" her words were cut so short as Yongguk could tell she was extremely embarrased.

"Okay then, lets go get the others" he smiled messing her hair. She nodded and walked beside him.

He looked down at her, she was blushing hard. He loved how cute she looked when she was hiding her smiles.

"So...about the wedding" he started. She looked at him with wide eyes.

"What about it" she spoke cooly.

"I was wondering when we should do it? When all the mess is over? Or shall we do it in the middle of the mission?" he smirked.

She gulped then thought. 'Why is he acting so openly? He's acting as open as Daehyun-' she paused at his name. 'That's it! He's trying to act like Daehyun' she thought tilting her head up at him.

"Um-" she was speechless. She wasn't even ready for a relationship let alone marriage. She had only known Yongguk for a while and they were decided to get married in a month,

"I see...you must be exausted from the heat. We should head back home as soon as possible" he said guiding her to the van. His arm was wrapped tight around her waist,

 

When they got back to the car Jongup and Mei Ji were already sitting inside the van. Jongup was wearing shades and eating a popsicle while Mei Ji was sitting properly eating a vanilla ice cream.

"I see you too love birds are back" Jongup joked. Yongguk paused and unwined his arm away from Ji eun. He forgot that it was there.

She blushed a little again then walked away from him. She headed to the front seat of the car and waited.

"You guys got ice cream?" Yongguk said flat.

"Yeah- you guys took such a  long time so we decided to go get some on our own" Jongup said slouching against the back seat.

"Fine whatever, now we have to get serious again, its almost late" Yongguk said getting into the drivers seat.

 

 

When they got home everyone was tired. Ji eun yawned as she walked in infront of Yongguk. He smiled and kissed her cheek before she went upstairs.

She flinched a little since she wasn't quite used to them being married yet.

Jongup walked Mei Ji to the celler room which they fixed up to look nicer as her guest room, and all the others came down into the living room. All except Daehyun.

"You guys took forever" Youngjae complained.

"Yea Hyosung noona made us watch her girly dramas" Himchan wined in the kitchen.

"Ah whatever, they were good" Hyosung shouted back across the room.

"Ah hyung, we missed you! We had a fun time with the noonas!" Zelo said happily. Yongguk smiled.

"That's good to here Zelo! Hows your head feeling?" Yongguk asked sharply.

Zelo scratched his head then smiled. "Ah- its alright hyung. My heads just fine" he smiled.

"Zelo!" he heard Hana calling him from the kitchen. "Come help us cook some pumpkin!" she said.

"Ah- okay noona be right there-" he turned to Yongguk. "Ah- sorry hyung noona needs me" he said running off.

"Hyung, serious news! I was scanning the object that the men left while you guys were gone. It appears that its not a object but is a transmiter that sets off the Iris Petals" Youngjae said urgently.

"YAh? This is serious! Can you program it to work?" Yongguk asked.

"I tried my best but no, I couldn't. However, I do have Himchan hyung to help me rewire some parts" Youngjae said in a heartbeat.

"Yep I got it covered" Himchan said from the kitchen. Yongguk sighed with relief. "Thats good news" then he paused looking past Youngjae.

"Wheres Daehyun" he said scanning the room with suspision.

Youngjae looked around himself then answered. "Oh, Daehyun? He's still in his room probably resting. He was hurting most of the day actually" he said.

"really?" Yongguk said to himself.

"Ah yes. He was feeling SO much pain" Youngjae said a bit sarcastically in his mind.

"Well I hope he can still make it for dinner" Yongguk said.

"Yes. Why don't you tell him yourself?" Youngjae suggested.

Yongguk shook his head. "No. I'm a bit tired, so please tell him as soon as possible" Yongguk said walking away, ending the conversation.

Youngjae sighed. "Hes even worse then before. They havn't faught this hard since they were in the academy" Youngjae sighed once more.

"Hm. I'll tell Daehyun...probably later" he said lazily.

 

Ji eun walked up stairs and went to Daehyun's room. She was wondering how he would be unwatched for so long.

She opened the door slowly then peaked inside. "Daehyun?" she called. She opened the door more wider then stepped inside to look into the mans room.

"Daehyun?" she called again, Just then the door shut and she gasped as hands covered . She freaked immidiantly.

'Who could it be?' she thought. Her eyes widened. What if it was one of the Northerners! she shook but froze when the person spoke.

"I missed you all day" it was a male who whispered. She paused then bit on the hands.

"Ow!" Immidiantly the hand let go and she pushed the figure onto the floor.

She the light and found Daehyun smiling on the floor.

"You think this is funny?! You scared me to death!" she screamed.

"Shhhh- don't be so loud. They might here" he said putting a finger against his lips.

"What are you doing out of bed" she said pulling up one of his hands. (his other arm was in a sling)

When she pulled him up he came so close to her face she gasped. He smirked at her reaction then laughed.

"Your too cute you know that" he said sitting on his bed. She crossed her arms fiercly. She was already irratated with him.

"Anyways. Why weren't you resting?" she asked tapping her foot.

"I was...all day in fact. I was waiting forever that I got bored." he said smirking.

"Well I guess then your not hurt so I can leave" she said turning to the door.

"Wait Ji eun. I'm sorry please stay" he said with soft words.

She stopped then turned around to the man. He seemed like a different person. Soft, childish, the type of person he resembled when he was at the academy.

"Fine. I'll stay" she said. He patted a spot on his bed for her to sit. She walked toward him them sat on the bed.

"What" she asked.

He smiled then looked at her.

"What?" she repeated watching his stupid grin.

"I like you Ji eun" he said. Her eyes blinked and she looked away.

"Are you drunk?" she said watching his expression. He turned affended then spoke.

"No noona. I am not like your old boyfriend. I wouldn't drink, i'd give it all up for you" he said clearly.

She blinked again then sighed. "Daehyun, don't do this to me" she whispered. He looked at her. She felt shamefull and full of sadness.

"I'm sorry noona. But I like you" he said again. She cringed. Then placed a hand on his. "Daehyun" her voice was shaking.

He looked at her then looked down. He knew what was coming.

"Daehyun- We've known eachother for so long. And I know that we were so close back at the academy. I know that you were alone at one point of your life. I know that you were feeling hardship with your father...I know that you knew I had a boyfriend at the time...and I knew that you cared when I got hurt..."

She couldn't continue her words.

"Yes Ji eun, those words are all true" he said stedily. His Busan accent was fraid in between words.

"...but did you ever think that, its all a lie?"

"What do you mean?"

She sighed.

"Have you ever thought that, your feelings for me were fake....and only created because I was the only one there for you when you were alone?" she asked staring at him deeply. It seemed as though he was not only heartbroken but also caught in his own words.

He shook his head then pulled out from her grip.

"No. I don't think your thoughts are correct. I know I love you Ji eun! Why can't you understand that?" he asked.

"Daehyun don't-" she said closing her eyes.

"And why have you suddently turned against me? Avoiding me? Keeping me down on my feelings? Is it because in a few weeks your marrying?! he shouted.

She couldn't speak. He was correct. She had been ignoring him, putting him down, she was doing it all because of her marriage.

"Well?" he said watching her.

"I-I-It is because of the marriage..."

"So I was right" he left it as that then avoided her face.

"Why does it matter to you? How do you know I don't love Yongguk? huh?! Maybe I'm glad of the marriage" she said fighting back her tears.

He paused then watched her cry. He placed his hand against her cheek and felt her hot burning tears. His tense self was now calm again. She could tell.

"Don't cry. Forget what I said" he said.

"I'm sorry" she whispered.

"For what...you didn't do anything"

"I'm sorry...that I cause you pain, and you worry over me" she said shaking her head.

"No...don't apologize. I'm the one whose sorry"

"Dae-" she began but her words were cut short.

She felt the warmth of his lips rush against the surface of her skin. She cried again and closed her eyes.

When they pulled away she cried even more. He hugged her, holding her gently.

"I'm sorry" he whispered into her ear.

 

Authors Note: O_O ...

...

...

...

...

...

...

... please review and wait for the next update...