Beautiful Night Out

One Shot at Love ---(HIATUS)---

"I'm so full unnie" Ji eun wined moving slowly toward Hyosung.

"That ice cream was pretty good wasn't it" Hyosung said walking slowly.

"YA! Unnie, watch out for your foot" Ji eun said holding Hyosung in a position.

"I can take care of myself" she said shrugging her off.

"I think we should go back unnie" Ji eun said looking at the time.

"Nah, aren't we supposed to have a girls night? Lighten up Ji eun. Soon you'll be married and we can't have as much fun as we used to" Hyosung said heading toward the streets.

"We can do it later, maybe with the other unnies" Ji eun recommended toward the stubborn Hyosung.

"Geez....why don't we go to like a bar and drink for a while" Hyosung said staring at the club straight ahead from them.

"Ani, I'm not getting drunk unnie" Ji eun said sternly.

"Not you! Fine I can be the drinker and you can be the sobber watcher" Hyosung smiled eagerly.

"Not today. Yongguk is gonna wonder where we are" Ji eun said heading in the direction of the taxis. But Hyosung pulled on her hands.

"Please Ji eun. I made you happy. Come on we can go in just to sit and talk and drink, and then we can be off" she said pleading.

"Only one drink?" Ji eun asked waiting. Hyosung sprung up a smile. "Yes, that's fine. I promise, one drink and we can leave" Hyosung smiled.

"Okay hurry" Ji eun said following the happy Hyosung. "Unnie I love you you are the best kind hearted sister I ever had!" Hyosung smiled hugging Ji eun.

"YA hurry up before I change my mind" she said smacking Hyosung off her like a fly. Hyosung pouted.

 

"Look at the night life hyung, isn't it amazing?" Zelo asked spinning around in a circle.

"Yeah, something we don't see often" Jongup answered.

The three youngsters were on the bottom floor of a hotel.

"So are we going in?" Mei Ji asked looking up at the tall building.

"Are you insane? We are under aged" Jongup said turning to the petite girl.

"Well, sorry. I thought that you guys would surely get in" she said sarcastically.

"Come on guys let's not fight. We just got here" Zelo said innocently.

"Zelo's right, lets just go get dessert or something" Jongup said looking around the streets.

"OOOOHhhhh let's take Mei Ji to that sweets shop that sells all the desserts of the world!" Zelo said jumping up and down.

"I guess we could..." Jongup said.

"Come on Mei Ji lets get sweeeeeeeets!" Zelo shouted into the night grabbing Mei Ji's arm.

"Ah, okay" she said following.

 

"Why do we have to go so late~" Youngjae complained standing in the garage.

"Come on Youngjae somethings wrong, we gotta find Daehyun" Sunhwa said packing things in the trunk of the car.

"I told you for the last time I'm not gonna drive you guys" Youngjae said slouching.

"Please?! Listen to your senior!" she said once more.

"Noona, that doesn't change what I said. I'm still not gonna take you" he said crossing his arms.

"phewie" she said pouting.

"If you like i'll take you guys in the morning. Not in the middle of the night" Youngjae said simply.

"What if Daehyun is dying in the streets of Singapore as we speak. What if he's somewhere kidnapped and being starved to death!" Sunhwa said exagerating the truth.

"Good for him. He needs to lose weight from all the food he eats"

"You're cold-hearted Yoo Youngjae! How could you say something like that? Isn't Daehyun your good friend?" Sunhwa asked with hands on her hips.

"Exactly, true friends are mean to one another" he said laughing.

"Well I'll walk if I have to" she said simply.

"Good" he said turning to the door.

"I'm gonna do it"

"Okay"

"I'm really gonna walk it"

"Good luck~"

"Yoo Youngjae I'm gonna do it! I could be run over, killed, or kidnapped again!" she shouted behind.

"Goodnight!~" he said shutting the door.

"That little-"

 

"It's almost 1 in the morning where are they?" Himchan asked pacing the living room floor.

"I'm not sure" Yongguk said sitting thinking.

"Are'nt you the least bit worried that your wife could be kidnapped or dead somewhere?" Himchan asked toward Yongguk.

"I'm very worried. Why wouldn't I be. But I have faith in Ji eun. I know she'll be alright" Yongguk said nodding.

"Whatever. What's taking them" Himchan said staring at the hands of the clock tick away.

The garage door opened.

"Youngjae what are you doing up so late?" Yongguk asked.

Youngjae scratched his head.

"Nothing hyung. Just helping Sunhwa noona with something she wanted in the garage" he said lying.

"Oh...okay" Yongguk said simply looking back at the table.

"I don't know about you hyung but I think I'm gonna go look for them" Himchan said heading to get his keys.

"That won't be necessary Himchan" Yongguk said quietly.

"I don't care hyung. Ji eun is out there, and Hyosung is injured" Himchan said slamming the garage door.

"He doesn't know...how to trust"

 

Himchan walked into the garage almost half scared by Sunhwa.

"Noona?" he asked watching the girl sit up. She was found sitting on the floor.

"Oh sorry I scared you. What are you doing here?" she asked.

"I actually wanted to find Ji eun and Hyosung" he said watching her eyes. Her makeup was running. Was she crying?

"Are you okay?" he asked. She nodded. "Just worried as all" she smiled.

"Did you wanna come with me to get them?" he asked turning to the car.

Sunhwa nodded. This was her way to find Daehyun.

 

"And that's when I told him offfff- yu shud hav seen his face wen i told him to shhhut up. I was shure he wud-" Hyosungs words were already shortened and slurred together as Ji eun listened to her random rants. She only nodded.

"Uh huh sure sure unnie."

"YA! Are yu even listen to me? Ji...eun you know you shhhould hav a drink as well" she said laughing stupidly.

"Idiot, I'm not stupid. And you're drunk as ever" Ji eun said kindly but sarcastically toward Hyosung.

"Am not" she yelled back.

"And to think you only got drunk off of one drink" Ji eun snickered to herself.

"Whateeevver" she flailed her arms sharply.

Ji eun looked down at her watch. "It's 1 am, shouldn't we get back?" she asked crossing her arms in front of the drunk women.

"Ani~ enjoy the night~" Hyosung said resting her head on her arm. "Mr. Bartender man?!~" she cooed waving in the bartenders direction. "Get this girl a drink, she's getting married soon~"

The man kindly handed the drink on the counter and Hyosung smiled pushing it toward Ji eun.

"Nah uh! I'm not drinking" she refused making an "X" with her arms.

"Come on~" Hyosung wined.

"Huh....fine. Only because you're making me insane" Ji eun said taking in the whole shot.

"Yeah~ There you go, that's just what you need"

"Maybe you're right..." Ji eun began.

"Eh? Of course I'm right. When have I ever been wrong?" Hyosung said sounding more sober than before.

".....unnie, how do you feel about me being wedd?" Ji eun began.

"I don't know. I'm not getting married any time soon" Hyosung said waving her hands.

"I'm serious...things have been bothering me..."

"Daehyun? Aish! That Jung Daehyun" Hyosung muttered to herself.

"He's been giving me a lot of stress lately. I don't even wanna see him" Ji eun wined pouring herself another shot.

"What happened to taking only one shot?" Hyosung asked snickering. (A/N: haha One Shot get it? XD get it? :D okay continue... : /)

"Whatever. This is my only way to relieve stress" she said rolling her eyes.

"Now that's what i'm talking about!" Hyosung said raising her glass for a chears. "Tell me everything that's upsetting you" Hyosung said smiling.

 

A/N: Okay okay don't hate me guys. I'm soooooooooooooooo sorry that it's been a long time since i've updated forgive me!~ :'( *crying* Just last week or so my computer broke and gave me a lot of problems. That's why I haven't been on for the longest time. This was the only time I could get access to a computer and I took it immediantly (desperate for computer access XD LOL) so be prepared for long waits for updates. Please be patient and I hope you're enjoying the story.

 

It's funny cause when I was updating my sister was watching behind me and scared me cause she was like "Why are you making Ji eun drunk?! I thought you were my role model, I thought you were supposed to show us that drinking is bad?! DX" and I just was totally speechless lol. But yeah I did that so that I could create a plot. I'm sorry that I promised Daehyun would be in this chapter, but due to my computer issues, I couldn't fit Daehyun into the chapter. (Cause I don't know how much longer I can access this temperary computer)

Don't hate me~ My computer just doesn't like me! DX