Worthless Words

One Shot at Love ---(HIATUS)---

I know that it was unusual...but I was forming these strange feeling...

 

"Don't follow me--go home" she said through the night.

 

These feelings that I didn't know about... the ones I wanted to forget about...

 

"I said stoppp!"

 

...like a dream that I was chasing...was right in front of me...but It was slipping out of my hands...

 

"Stop?" I asked breathlessly. She turned and looked into my eyes.

"STOP? STOP? Why would I let you go off after an incident like this?!" I asked.

 

...my heart was beating tremendously-- badumph badumph--

 

"You're obviously not well, and I can't let you run away again. Don't you know how selfish you're being?"

She stared at me and rolled her eyes looking away. That look she gave showed that she was annoyed.

"Daehyun I thought we went through with this. What's done is done. And I can't go back"

"Why not?"

"Cause--cause--cause there is something I have to do"

"And you won't even tell me?"

She stayed silent.

"I knew it...but you're still coming with me" I said grabbing her arm and pulling her back to where the others were.

"Daehyun let go" she repeated as she planted her feet onto the ground.

"Ani- come on"

She pulled my grip off as she screamed. I didn't know what to do, she looked terrified.

 

--my heart seemed to die...it seemed to realize, that she wasn't--

 

Her eyes shut before my eyes once more...it scared me to death. I caught her before she hit the ground as she slowly leaned forward.

 

Ji eun POV:

"Is she gonna be okay?" I heard a voice.

"She's breathing, it's alright" a male voice said.

"Please tell me she'll live"

"She is, don't worry. But don't shake her. She's in a deep coma"

"Eh? But but--"

"There is nothing we can do until she wakes up"

"...I understand"

 

I couldn't make out the voices that were echoing a long side me...they were mixed voices of the boys and my unnies...

Coma? Was I really? It didn't feel like it...it was painless, and all around me was dark...

 

"I hope--she wakes soon" someone was sobbing...and my hand...my hand--I could feel something holding my hand.

"Wait I felt her shutter" one said.

"He's right--she's flinching"

 

My eyes opened and I could see blurry figures surrounding me.

"She's awake!"

As I stared into the figures I spotted one approuching me.

"Ji eun...can you see me?" he asked.

"D-D-Yongguk?"

"Neh...are you okay?" he asked with a worried tone. I barely managed to give a smile as he hugged me.

"It's a miracle" Sunhwa said giving her a look.

"Unnie? Is that your voice?" I asked.

"I'm so glad that you're alright--" all her unnies said shoving Yongguk out of the way.

I sat up and now I could see that I was in a room...my room I was assuming. The room was extremely brightly lit since it hurt my eyes.

"What happened?" I managed as I heald my head.

"You past out" Daehyun said from the corner of the room. I looked at him with wide eyes. He approuched me and handed me a cup of water.

"You don't remember anything that happened last night?" he asked directly to me.

"What happened last night?" Sunhwa asked very curious.

"Nothing. She was completely drunk and she started yelling at me" he laughed a bit.

"How'd you find her?" Yongguk asked looking back at Daehyun.

He looked straight at me then back at Yongguk. "I saved her...this pabo was going alone on the streets at night...and she almost got kidnapped"

"EH?" I asked looking at him. "What are you talking about?"

"You really don't remember?"

"How much did you drink?" Yongguk asked me holding his palm against my forehead.

"...It's all a blur...I know that Hyosung unnie was with me...where is she?" I asked looking around.

"She's in her room..." Yongguk said.

"Yeah--I should go check up on her" Sunhwa said. "Come with me Daehyun"

I saw that he was quiet, then he walked out. "Hope you feel better noona" was the last thing he said. I watched him walk out the door then stared down at my fingers. They were dry and pale, probably from the alcohol and cold weather.

Yongguk noticed that I was staring at my fingers then he spoke.

"I was so worried...that you wouldn't...that I wouldn't see you"

"What happened?" I asked confused.

"...you got alcohol poisoning...but you lived, thank god" he said looking up into the sky. I could tell he was crying...

"I'm glad that you were worried...I love you Yongguk" I said smiling. He gave a return smile.

 

Daehyun POV:

I watched Ji eun lay in her bed. I wasn't sure if I was upset that she yelled at me, or was dissapointed that she was getting comforted by Yongguk. Things were so difficult, why does it always have to be unfair? If I was hers then I would have stayed constantly by her side, and waited for her to wake up, so the first thing she saw was my face.

"Come on Daehyun" Sunhwa said grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the door. I gave a last glance at her before we left.

"Hope you feel better noona" was all I could manage. Her pale face watched me exit.

 

"So I thought maybe we could do something..." Sunhwa began.

"I thought we were going to see Hyosung-noona" I began confused.

"Yeah, but I thought since it's early morning, we should go get some breakfast...I know you must be hungry"

I shook my head. "Now's not the best time noona, I didn't get any sleep all night. But thank you for the offer. Maybe next time..." I said walking away. I couldn't help but feel a bit sorry for her...

 

Sunhwa POV:

I watched him walk away and of course I was devistated. I had finally worked up the courage to ask him out and he rejected me...

Seems like he is still hung over about Ji eun. What did she have that he found interesting? I am simular to her aren't I?

I guess it's for the better, and I have nothing to worry about since Ji eun is obviously marrying Yongguk...

Instead of crying my heart out I decided to see Hyosung as was planned.

When I opened the door it was pretty lively.

"Don't call me a pabo" I heard her voice as I entered. Of course as usual she was up and awake.

"Unnie--how are you feeling?"

"Great Sunhwa...I'm completely fine...no hangover!" she said clapping her hands.

"Wasn't the first time she got drunk" Himchan laughed.

"YA! You're lucky that I can barely move" she said holding where her old injury was.

"It didn't heal yet?" Zinger asked sitting next to Himchan.

"...noooo-well yes and no. Did it heal? Not completely. Am I in pain when I walk? YES!"

"Is it also that time of the month? Cause you can't stop yelling at me" Himchan pouted.

"It's not all about you you know. I'm not directing my complaints to you!"

"Why don't you guys get married already. You obviously fight like a married couple" Zinger laughed.

"Ewww this monster? Never" Himchan said crossing his arms.

"Same here. Who would want to marry someone like KIM HIMCHAN?" she said sticking out her tongue.

"Aish whatever...just invite me to your wedding" I joked as they both gave me a death glare.

 

In the living room, the maknaes and Mei Ji were lying on the couch sleeping. They had stayed out late for their age.

They probably didn't even know what happened when they returned home.

 

Ji eun POV:

I was still sitting on my bed scooping out yogart from a breakfast plate Yongguk prepared for me.

He was sitting across from me as we both ate. It was 5:30 in the morning and I was suprisingly hungry.

"No hangover?" he asked laughing. I had a complete spoonful of yogurt in my mouth, so I just shook my head.

"That's good...how the breakfast?" he asked watching me eat.

I looked at the tray on my bedside table, the pancakes, eggs, and bacon was already eaten.

"It was delicious~ yumm" I said smiling. "In fact I feel like a fatty eating all this"

"Ani- you're healthy, eat up"

"Thank you for caring Yongguk--the past few days I've been so stressed...it's good to finally have peace"

"I'm glad that were getting married next week" he laughed taking my empty yogurt container and putting it on the tray.

"Eh?Already? Did you move it earlier?"

"Neh- I thought you were ready, and I can't wait any longer for it to happen" he said flashing his gummy smile.

I got up and hugged him leaning over. He hugged me back, it was the first time in a long time that I felt truely loved...

He pulled back and neared for a kiss.

"No---you have to wait for the wedding" I teased.

"Waeeee- you're meannn" he said trying to put aegyo in.

"Not gonna work--just wait patiently~" I laughed tilting my head back.

"Fine fine--that way it will be worth the wait"

I nodded.

 

A/N: Hiya readerssss~ How did you like this chapter? Polls for the side couple is overrrr~ and I plan to update when I find the time--cause school work is killing me (I go to sleep at like 4 in the morning) let me live :( So anyways comment and wait for updates^^