My Fair lady

One Shot at Love ---(HIATUS)---

The night was still dark as the streets were empty.

"Thank you for turning in these men" a man said to Yongguk.

"No problem. We couldn't have done it without Secret" he said.

"Ah- It must be difficult working with another group" he said.

"Yeah, pain in the " Yongguk akwardly joked. "Tell Mr, Kang that we miss him. And he is giving us missions that are killing us" he laughed.

"Right then, Mr. Kang will be proud that you two have successfully completed this mission" the man nodded.

"Bye" they both said turning back.

Ji eun was waiting behind him as he took her hand and they headed back to the van.

"Thank god this nightmares over" she said staring at the ground.

"I know. I'm glad you didn't get hurt" he said smiling.

She gave a weak smile. "But Hyosung unnie did" she said turning sad again city

"I'm sure shes fine. Himchan is taking good care of her" he said leading her into the van.

"Yeah. I guess that makes me feel better" she said smiling. He started the engine then left the c

"...now that all this drama is gone...did you wanna discuss the marriage?" he asked looking over at her. She had been silent for a while.

"...yeah. Did you want it soon?" she said looking at him.

He thought for a moment then nodded to himself.

"I want to get married this weekend" he said simply.

She sat wide eyes. She only faced forward.

"This weekend?" she whispered.

"The sooner the better. Then we will be official" he said smiling.

Her face was pale. So soon would she be throwing all her young self for a marriage?

"Is it okay if we wait a while?" she asked.

"...Oh..yeah we can" he said.

'I bet she's thinking about Daehyun' he thought as he drove. 'Shes been so close to him. It pains me to see her like this' he thought.

"I'm sorry, did I make you upset?" she asked looking at him. "Did you want to get married fast?" she asked.

"Ani- its alright. We'll do it when the time is right...when you're ready" he said turning back to the front.

'I can't tell how shes feeling...but I don't want her to love Daehyun' he thought.

Slowly Yongguk turned to her smiling a fake smile. "Ji eun...you know I love you right?" he asked.

"I love you too Yongguk" she said sofly. He couldn't tell if she was lying, faking, or putting it past her. It hurt him as much as it did her.

 

"Unnie how are you feeling?" Zinger asked as she brought a blanket for her.

"Thank you Hana! You are so good to me" Hyosung smiled cuddling in the blanket.

"Did you want anything else?" she asked.

"No, it's fine. Thank you unnie" she replied simply. Zinger walked out the door.

"Aish, this wound..." Hyosung muttered to herself.

KNOCK KNOCK the door sounded as a figure leaned against the door.

"You okay?" Himchan asked coming into the room.

"Ah- this wound" she complained once more.

"Does it still hurt?" he asked rolling on the rolly chair next to her bed.

She took the blanket off her and looked at the bandaged wound.

"Does that answer your question?" she asked.

"It looks like its healing well" he said. She frowned throwing the pillow at him.

"Chincha! Its killing me! I can feel the pain now that the medicine has worn off" she said stubborn.

"Well then I can call in Youngjae to give you another gigantic shot" he teased getting up.

"Ani! Nevermind, I'll settle with the pain" she said pouting as she sat back down.

"You're too cute when you're stubborn" he whispered looking at the door.

"Eh? What did you say?" she said sitting up.

"Aish- nothing." he said slightly blushing.

"Ya! Bastard tell me whats on your mind" she said taunting like.

He cringed. "You're such a pain women" he commented watching her eyes grow.

"I heard that already" she said. "Now tell me whats really on your mind" she said holding her pillow to her chest.

He sighed. "It's my fault you got hurt"

"Ani" she said shaking her head.

"Even if it was your choice to go out there, It was my fault for not stopping you again" he said.

"Himchan...don't feel sad. Atleast I'm not dead. And thats all that really matters" she said smiling. He slowly gave a smile getting up.

"Okay then Hyo, I'll leave you to rest..." he came close to her and kissed her forehead. She gasped staying still as she felt his warm lips against her forehead.

"Goodnight" he said then ruffling her hair and walking out of the room.

"Eh-eh-Kim-Himchan!" she shouted blushing rapidly.

 

Himchan walked outside the room smirking as he closed the door behind him.

"Wow, daebak hyung. Guess you really know how to charm women" Jongup said leaning against the wall.

"Yeah hyung. Can you teach me your skills?" Zelo asked innocently.

"Ya! Were you two there the whole time?!" Himchan said outraged.

"Don't worry hyung. We won't tell anyone" Zelo said smiling.

"Ya, and if things got to heated we were gonna leave anyways" Jongup said laughing.

"Eh?!" Himchan said embarrassed.

"Yeah hyung, were not erts. Keep your ual down" Youngjae said coming out from the shadows.

"EH!!!! Youngjae how long have you been here?" he asked.

"I just came. I was just assuming what you guys were talking about" Youngjae said yawning.

"Jerks. YA! You guys should be asleep, its late" Himchan order on his young brothers.

"Yeah, yeah whatever" they said walking away.

Himchan looked back at Hyosungs room. Then walked back to his room.