Pink Flowers

One Shot at Love ---(HIATUS)---

"Ah my neck is killing me~" Hyosung wined as she was lying on the couch with her laptop on her lap.

"Maybe cause you've been sitting in that position for the whole day" Youngjae said changing the channel on the TV.

Hyosung gave a glare then continued on the computer. "Man, I wish I could have gone with Ji eun unnie to find her dress" Hyosung wined hitting her face with her palm. "I'm just stuck here searching online" she pouted tilting her neck.

"It's not that bad...hows your injury healing?" Youngjae asked glancing over. She smiled. "Ah nothing bad. Its gotten a lot better" she said turning to the screen.

"Hm...what do you think about lace on her dress and flowers in her hair?" Hyosung asked. "Hm? Flowers?" Youngjae asked.

"Yeah, seems like a simple thing Ji eun would like" Hyosung said.

"Eh? Did I here flowers?" Zelo asked walking into the living room. Hyosung smiled. "Yes, were looking at dresses for Ji eun" Zelos eyes lit up then turned to Youngjae. "Haven't you guys heard? They already found a dress".

"Eh??!! Chincha! Without me!??" Hyosung shrieked loud.

"Yeah" Zelo said holding his phone up, she read the text message. "Hana noona just sent it"

"Hm...well I suppose they found something nice" Hyosung said dissapointed.

"What's nice?" a voice replied from the kitchen. They all turned to the figure.

"Hyung, Ji eun unnie found a dress!" Zelo cheered excitedly. Himchan smiled. "That's great" Himchan looked at Hyosung who was obviously trying to loose contact.

"Hey how's your injury?" he asked. "Fine, thanks." she said slightly annoyed. "Is there something bothering you?" he asked. She frozed and remembered what had happened the night before. "Nothing..."

 

"And that's how I got out of the North Korean forrest" Mei Ji laughed. Jongup stared at her watching her smiled. It was the first time he had really seen her smile with happiness. The two were standing on the rooftop watching the sunset come over the warehouse area.

"You must have struggled"

"Ne, I was scared to death. I mean when your 15 in an unknown forrest, it's hard to believe how I could have survived.

Jongup got up watching her then heald out his hand. "Here I wanna show you something" he said. She looked at him then his hand again then took hold of it. He pulled her up on a hirer part of the roof where there was a small bridge to another warehouse next door. She looked down at the ground. They were so high up, and she was greatly terrified. "AH" she began holding tight.

"Don't worry, you won't fall" he assured. She took a deep breath walking across while holding onto Jongups hand. When they finally got to the other side he opened the latch on the door and went inside. It was dark at first...nothing to see, but she could only hear the sound of metal clanking. Their footsteps echoed against the floor. "Watch your step" he whispered.

Finally they stopped and a light appeared, infact more lights shined. Jongup looked at Mei Ji as she was amazed by the thing inside the small warehouse.

"Wow, what is this place" she said looking at the potted plants, the fruit trees, and the gardens on the sides.

"It's something I started with Zelo" he said guiding her more into the room.

"Is that a lychee tree?" she asked walking over to it in the corner.

"Yeah...You're actually the first person besides Zelo to see this place" he smiled.

"Chincha?!" she asked looking at him. "Ne, not even my hyungs have been here" he said walking to the end.

"This place is amazing...it must have taken months, no years to become this beautiful"

"Ah ani, just a few months...we just took great care of the plants" he laughed.

As they walked further into the warehouse Mei Ji spotted a flower that caught her attention.

"Whats..." she asked.

"This?" he smiled grabbing it out of the watered vase. It was a long pink flower, not a rose, or a cherry blossom, not even a orchid.

Mei Ji nodded. "What is it?"

He handed it to her holding it in front of her against the light. She blinked confused. "What-"

"It's a gift from me to you" he smiled. "Uh...thank you" she said taking it. She healed it up to her nose and sniffed the flower. She looked up at Jongup who looked away immidiantly feeling embarassed.

"Ya! What's wrong?" she joked hitting him playfully. He looked up at her then started fussing. He scratched the back of his neck and turned slightly to hide his face from the light.

"What's wrong Jongup?" she asked again. This made him feel even more embarassed.

"Um...aish, Mei Ji?" he asked. "Hm? What's up?"

"I- wanted to tell you something for the longest time" he assured walking toward her.

"What...what is it?" she asked giving a big stare.

"Mei Ji...forthelongesttimeIwantedyoutobemygirlfriend" he said shaking in his words.

"Eh?" she said watching his face turn red. "Yeah, thats it. For the longest time...I wanted you to be my girlfriend" he said breathing in between his words.

Mei Ji looked at him with an expression he couldn't describe. "I mean, you don't have to feel the same way if you're not interested..." he said looking away.

"Jongup..." she spoke up. He kept looking away. "Jongup, look at me" she asked watching him.

"Yes?" he said quite flustered.

"It's not that I don't like you, but...there is something you should know about me" she said watching his eyes.

"Something I should know?"

She nodded. "The thing is...not only have I lied about being from South Korea...but my name" she paused.

"Your name?" he asked confused. She nodded again biting her lip.

"My name isn't Mei Ji" she began closing her eyes with fear. "Eh?" he reponded.

 

"No pink should not be something a man wears!" Youngjae shouted at Himchan.

"Pabo, that is my color, my life!" Himchan said defensively.

"Yeah, I don't see why pink is a problem to you men?" Hyosung responded.

"But it's not manly" Youngjae pointed out.

"This is for Ji eun" Hyosung said.

"Yeah, I think pink is a pretty manly color" Himchan said crossing his arms.

"See, Himchan agrees" Hyosung said.

"That pabo? What does he know about being a man?" Youngjae said back.

"I think pink is okay" Zelo said quietly from the fight.

"Yeah well, what do you suggest Mr. Know it all" Hyosung shot back.

"I think the guys should wear boyish like blue in fact" Youngjae said.

"Ew, why would we wear blue?" Himchan said pulling at his hair.

"I think blues okay hyung" Zelo said quietly again.

"Blue? Eh I still like pink better" Hyosung spat.

"Ya, noona it's not your wedding" Youngjae said.

"Well it isn't yours either" Hyosung yelled.

"Maybe we should wait til Ji eun unnie gets home" Zelo quietly suggested.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Youngjae spat back.

"Don't yell at Hyosung!" Himchan defended.

The three of them continued fighting while Zelo said innocently on the side trying to break the fight.

"YA!" a voice sounded through the argument. They all stayed silent then looked at the figure leaning against the door frame.

"I like black, it's traditional" Daehyun said crossing his arms.

They all faced eachother. "Blacks not a bad color" Hyosung smiled.

 

A/N: Bum Bum BAAAAAHHH! Shocking news. What is Mei Ji's real name? All will be answered in the next chapter. So this was a short update I decided to do today. We are now nearing the wedding. If you guys were confused, Hyosung, Himchan, and Youngjae were complaining about what color the bride and grooms party would wear along side the bride and groom. And if you guys don't mind...i'm gonna make Mei Ji and Jongup a couple! XP Let me know how you like the story!^^