Forget me

One Shot at Love ---(HIATUS)---

Ji eun stood still while he still hugged her, not wanting to part. Finally she placed her hands against his chest and pushed him away.

"Please don't" she whispered avoiding his eye contact. The room was quiet for a moment and Daehyun was left to here her words.

"I'm sorry" he repeated. She shook her head then stood up from the bed. His eyes became wider as he realized she was leaving.

"Please stop...don't say anything to me......Just....forget about me" she said before walking out the door. She slammed the door hard as she leaned against it immidiantly for support. She was breathing harder then normal and her pulse continued beating quickly.

'What...just happened?' she asked herself.

"Ji eun!" a voice approuched her scaring her.

"Ah" she gasped as Himchan scared her to death.

"Sorry, did I suprise you?" he said putting up his hands as a defense barrier.

She shook her head and fixed her hair behind her ears.

"No. I'm okay." she added looking to the floor.

"Okay then...anyways dinners ready, Yongguk wanted me to bring you downstairs" Himchan said.

"Um, okay" she said faintly still shocked about the kiss.

"Okay we'll go down together, but first we gotta get Daehyun down as well" he said approuching Daehyun's door. Ji eun immidiantly moved infront of the door keeping her arms out.

"No!...Uh I mean, no you can't go in right now." she said sweating a bit.

"Why not?"

"Um...because Daehyun is very sick you see, um he still needs to rest up" she said thinking of something to say.

"Oh okay, i'll just send Zelo to bring him some food later" Himchan said already heading down the stairs. Ji eun followed.

"Say Himchan, you and Hyosung seem more closer then usual" Ji eun said changing the subject.

Himchan looked at her then continued walking.

"Psh, as if. That witch of a women is not near close to me" he said raising his nose.

"Whatever you say" she giggled.

 

"Hyung can you pass the cherry tomatoes?!" Zelo asked Youngjae near him. Youngjae picked up the bowl of tomatoes that were on his right side and handed it to Zelo who was extremely happy.

"Hey save some for the rest of us" Jongup said as he noticed Zelo was eating a handleful already.

"Okay people, don't need to worry, Himchan has arrived!" Himchan said as he entered the living room, followed by Ji eun who was so petite compared to him. Yongguk smiled and gestured her to sit next to him. She gladly did, while Himchan was jealous.

'Yongguk is my best friend' he thought crossing his arms. Himchan looked across his way and saw Hyosung. Evenmore so he pouted and stuck his tongue out at her. She gladly responded by kicking him in the shin.

"Ow" Himchan grunted mummbling curses as she smirked.

"Okay dinner time!" Zinger said as everyone was about to eat but then Yongguk stopped.

"Hey wait you guys we have to eat after everyone gets to the dinner table" he said scanning the chairs. There was only one chair empty.

"Wheres Jung Daehyun?"

"Um..." Ji eun thought to herself biting hard on her lower lip.

"-hes resting still" Himchan said almost reaching for the food ahead of him.

"Can we eat now?" Zinger said.

Yongguk hesitated for a moment then nodded.

Everyone immidiantly grabbed for the food.

Yongguk was still concerned. He turned to Ji eun who was hardly eating and picking at her food.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

She looked up and gave a small smile.

"yeah"

"What did you do until now?" he asked watching her hands shake.

"I-i took a short nap" she lied avoiding his eyes.

"Okay. Well I hope you had a good rest" he said facing his dinner.

Jongup looked at the girl next to him.

"You didn't eat your food" he commented.

"So. I'm just not hungry" she said still facing forward. Her eye brows were edged and lined with frustration.

"Are you okay? Are you mad at me?" he asked watching her.

"I'm upset"

Jongup paused then looked back at her.

"About"

She sighed then drank from her glass of water.

"I'm mad because your guys friend is in danger and you guys arn't the least bit concerned of her safety" she whispered to Jongup.

"Were doing the best we can for Sunhwa noona, its just at the moment we don't know where exactly to start" he said.

"Bull, you guys have the technology-" she looked at Himchan. "-the brains" this time at Youngjae, "-heck you ever have the leader" she looked at Yongguk.

"And?"

"So that means you could pull it off. I know what its like being a prisoner to the Northerners. Its not a good life. Your friend might be dead as we speak. If they were smart they would have already figured out that even if they killed her you still wouldn't be able to stop their rade."

"What do you mean?" he whispered.

"I mean, that even though you guys have the plans for Iris Petals, they won't care because if you destroy the Iris Petals you just end up setting it off, and a whole city could explode" she said sharply.

Jongup was silient then spoke. "I understand. We will begin searching right away" he said.

"Hey you two, stop telling eachother secrets its freaking us out" Himchan said as he ate a chicken leg.

Mei Ji nodded in Jongups direction then turned to her plate continuing to pick at her food.

 

Ji eun tossed in her sleep after dinner. She couldn't focus without thinking about Daehyun. Why was he doing this to her now, weeks before her wedding. He knew it was coming, why did he pore everything on her now? She thought.

 

Daehyun stared at the ceiling as the moonlight came in through his open window.

"Just forget about me" her voice was still ringing in his head.

"Maybe I will forget you Song Ji eun" he whispered in the darkness. A breeze from outside wipped hard against the glass then he spoke again.

"Or maybe I just can't" he said before falling asleep.

 

The next day

 

"Okay I was doing a bit of research before I went to sleep last night and I found an article online about a robbery, 5 miles south of the Nepel hotel." Youngjae said handing the article to Jongup.

"Okay thats great. So what about the robbery?"

"Apparently there was a break in at a liquor store. Next door about a block away from the liquor store is another hotel. The Goldstone hotel. Its the sister hotel of the Nepel. It appears that the reports described the robbers as four men. One of the men they said wore a tattoo on his shoulder."

"What does that have anything to do with the Northerners?" Yongguk interupted.

"It has everything to do with them. I looked in TSHQ's old documents of bandits, terrorist, and gang leaders...I found this under one of the North Korean civilians that were caught last year" he showed the picture of the tattoo to the others.

It was a dark imprint of a dragon infront of a sun. "This is the exact same tattoo they discovered on one of the men robbing the store"

"Good. So that means..." Hyosung asked.

"That means that they are probably at the Goldstone hotel. I know that they wouldn't run far away from there crime. There probably confident to not make suspision" he said ending his words.

"So we now have to find this Goldstone hotel and what?" Hyosung asked.

"We have to find them of course. Its possible that Sunhwa is with them still, and shes probably in the hotel somewhere" he said.

"Thats great news" Hana said. "We need to go immidiantly"

"Wait theres one thing else I found out. The tattoo that was on this man resembles not only the North but also resembles the party or family."

"Its a family symbol" Himchan whispered.

"yes. And not just any family emblem. It belongs to the Head Northern leader of the agency group" Youngjae said. "The tattoo is placed on each member and is given when they are born. It can be anywhere from there neck, arm, shoulder, leg, ankle, stomach-"

"Even down there?" Himchan asked.

"NO!" Youngjae shouted.

"ert" Hyosung complained under her breath.

"Excuse me, do you have something to say?" Himchan asked crossing his arms.

"Hey break it up guys, this is serious. Sunhwas in danger" Hana said standing between them.

"Whatever" Himchans said.

"I guess" Hyosung said in a dark tone.

"So anyway as I was saying-" Youngjae said glaring at Himchan. "These tattoos belong to the family and members of their gang. One thing is that these members are completely skilled and are prone to kill" he said. "They don't hold back and are vicious"

"So are we!...NO NO NO- NO MERCY!" Zelo said.

"So watch out because they can and might even will kill you if you encounter them" Youngjae finished.

Jongup gasped and immdiantly ran out of the room.

"Whats his problem?" Hyosung asked.

"I have no idea" Himchan responded.

"I think you always have no idea" Hyosung spat back.

"YA" he shouted.

"Shut up" Hana said again going between them.

"Guys this is it, were gonna get Sunhwa back" Yongguk said.

 

Jongup ran down the stairs of the plan room and came down into the living room. It was empty. He sprinted fast against the concrete floors and got to the door leading to the celler. He opened it without hesitation and came down the stairs.

"Mei Ji" he called out.

"Eh?" he heard a female voice. She was sitting on the cot that they brought down for her to sleep on.

Jongup sat beside her and immdiantly grabbed her arm.

"Jongup what are you doing?" she asked stund.

He checked her arm, there was nothing. He looked at her legs, nothing.

"Hey answer me, your acting weird" she said worried.

"Take off your shirt" he ordered.

"What!?" she said affended.

"Not in that way. I'm looking for something" he said.

"What are you looking for" she said as she slip off her shirt turning away from him.

He froze as he noticed the engravement against her back. It lined against her shoulder down her spine. The tattoo resembling her family name.

"What" she said looking at him confused. "Stop looking at me ert" she said.

"You-" he started. "Your one of them" he said.

"What are you talking about?" she said.

"Your one of them!" he yelled. "You lied to me, you said you were from the South" he said.

She blinked. "I am, I was born from the South"

"Lies, its all lies. Your kidnapping, your dead friend, there all lies. You were born a Northerner from a North Korean family!" he shouted.

"No I didn't lie Jongup" she said.

"I bet this whole time you were playing us, them, me. You lied to get information from us didn't you!" he said with anger.

She shook her head walking to him. "Jongup"

"No-don't. Is Mei Ji even your real name?" he asked.

She was silient. She went up to him and hugged him. He immidiantly began calming down. He didn't know what to say or do.

He felt lied to, hurt, betrayed, filled with anger from all the fake memories they had. Was he just a pawn in her games, was she right about him following others?

 

 

Authors Note: Hey everyone i'm back. I hope you liked this chappie and thank you for being so patient for its update! Comment and wait for more...