Night of no memory

One Shot at Love ---(HIATUS)---

"Drink up to this last one" Ji eun said clinging her drink with Hyosungs.

"I can understand how stressed you must feel unnie, I mean guys can be soooo..." she began then stopped taking a shot.

"...yeah! Daehyun, I wishi'd nevr met a guy so- so" she began mummbling and slurring incredibly.

"Don't worry, I will alwaysss be ther for ya" Hyosung cheered pumping a fist dramatically in the air.

"Thankssunnie" Ji eun said smiling.

"No prob, hey i'm gonna go freshin upin the bathrooom~ i'll go call Youngjae to get us" Hyosung said smiling while turning to the bathrooms.

"Okay~" Ji eun said resting her head on her hand.

 

 

Mei Ji yawned lightly staring at the ceiling.

"Eh? Already?" Jongup said staring at her.

"Is Mei Ji tired?" Zelo asked curiously watching her eyes almost close.

"We should head back then Zelo-ah" Jongup said as Zelo nodded.

"Come on Mei Ji..." he said lightly tapping her. She looked up lazily then nodded back.

 

 

"Where should we start looking?" Himchan said getting out of the car.

"I'm not sure, but maybe..." Sunhwa said scanning the streets. "Maybe over at that sweets shop" she said pointing to the large sweets shop.

"Sweets? Are the noonas into that stuff?" he asked watching her.

Sunhwa nodded. 'Daehyun loves his cheesecake, I know he's there" she thought smiling on the inside.

 

 

10 minutes earlier...

 

 

"Mei Ji?" Zelo said watching the girl walk slowly. "Are you feeling okay?"

"...I'm just tired" she said yawning.

"Can you make it to the motorcycles?" Zelo asked. When she didn't reply, Jongup stood in front of her bending.

"Climb on my back"

"What?" she asked a bit shocked.

"It's okay, you're tired" he smiled as she jumped on.

 

 

"Okay Ji eun lets hit the road!" Hyosung said walking out of the bathroom. However, something caught her attention.

"Ji eun? Ji eun? Where are you?" she began staring at the empty bar.

Hyosung flagged down one of the bartenders. "Excuse me Mr, do you know where my friend went?"

"Oh, yes she paid for the drinks and left"

"Eh? Left?! Without me?" Hyosung said running out the door.

"Thank you" she said before running off into the streets.

 

 

"Youngjae where are you going now?" Yongguk said watching Youngjae open the garage.

"Well I'm gonna pick up the girls" he said simply.

"Oh thank goodness...I've been calling Ji eun for the past hour, no reply" he said with a worried tone.

"Don't worry hyung, Hyosung noona called and they're fine, just a little drunk, I could practically smell noona's alcohol through the phone"

"Ji eun?! Is she okay?"

"She's fine, don't worry hyung"

 

 

"I don't see the girls here" Himchan said looking into the sweet shop.

"Hmmm" Sunhwa thought. 'I was sure Daehyun would have been there'

 

 

5 minutes later...

 

 

"Ji eun! Ji eun!" Hyosung shouted in the streets. "Where could she be!"

"Hyosung" a male voice echoed in the streets. She turned to see two familiar figures approuch her.

"Sunhwa-unnie, and...Himchan? Were you two on a date or something?" she asked confused.

"It's not like that" Sunhwa said a bit offended.

"Yeah, we were looking all over for you. Idiot do you know how late it is?" he said a bit angry.

"Good morning" she smiled realizing it was 2 am in the morning.

"It's not funny, and where's Ji eun?" he said scanning over her head.

"That's the problem. Thank god you guys found me! Ji eun's missing, I turned my back on her for a second and she runs away" Hyosung said depressed.

"What?!" Himchan said shocked. Sunhwa stayed silent.

"What if she gets kidnapped or killed?!" Himchan said panicking.

"...I knew it" Sunhwa began quitly.

"Eh? Did you say something noona?" Himchan asked confused.

"...I was afraid something like this would happen"

"What would happen?" Hyosung asked.

"....DAEHYUN DAEHYUN DAEHYUN! Daehyun has gone missing, that was the reason why I came to the city! To look for him!" she began almost crying.

Himchan and Hyosung stayed quite watching with wide eyes.

"And I think the reason he came to the city was to find Ji eun"

Hyosung looked away, knowing about Ji eun and Daehyun.

"That doesn't make since, why would Daehyun go after Ji eun" Himchan said still clueless.

"Don't you understand?! Daehyun is in love with Ji eun" Sunhwa said flinching and shaking at the thought of her friend.

'How could she do that to her? Knowing that she was in love with the same man?' Sunhwa thought clenching her fist tightly.

 

 

Ji eun wondered on the streets beginning to sober up. The streets she walked on began to become darker. She began to walk in the area of the apartments.

"I wonder if it's here" she muttered to herself.

She scanned the empty streets.

"I know it was here somewhere" she said getting annoyed.

"Maybe-" a hand was placed on , she instantly began flailing scared, screaming into the mysterious hand.

"Why would a women like you be out here at night?" a voice whispered into her ear.

She couldn't sream for help or free her hands. This was it, this was what she deserved.

"Now, let's get away from this place and-" the voice suddently stopped, as she felt herself fall to the ground.

All she could hear was the sound of the mysterious figure grunting and then silence. She shivered when she felt a hand placed on her arm, turning her over.

"Hey" the male figure said smiling toward her. She watched the man with wide eyes, then began crying.

"Daehyun" she said hugging him with tears. She hadn't felt so happy in her life to see someone like him.

 

A/N: AWWW Songdae moment. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. For this chapter I decided to make a bunch of side stories in everyones POV.

So many questions for this chapter...what will Sunhwa do now that she knows the truth? Will Yongguk discover Daehyun's love for Ji eun? When will I update? haha and finally...What was Ji eun looking for in that dark creepy area of the city?

Okay so heres the thing guys, this might be my last chapter for a while depending on if I can access another computer anytime soon. Meanwhile please be patient, I will try to figure something out~ bye bye :)